Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultraman

Ultraman

The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. Empty
PostSubject: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Ultraman was sent by shield HQ far away from human civilization to train his abilities. A pre-setup of equipment far off in the desert of Egypt was made specifically for him to use. Plenty of water around and surrounded by shield operatives to monitor him. Ultraman could see that it was a reasonable request, his powers was made from an antimatter complex. It could be dangerous if anything happened while he was training with his powers. Ultraman was inside of the helicopter as it hovered over the training site, he then began to rappel down towards the site and a shield operative approached him. “Ultraman sir! I will be your supervisor for today.” Ultraman looks at the guy and folds his arms. “What’s up? Nick sent you didn’t he, then you must be good. Nice touch with the isolation, hope you got plenty of water.” “A lot to last for months, we were thinking this would be the ideal site, away from civilization. Of course, we would evacuate the site at times of a sandstorm, by then you would be staying at a safe house provided by shield in the nearby village.” Ultraman nods his head, basic protocol. He would understand if they wanted to keep an eye on him. There was something that was bothering him though. “Do I get paid for participating in this shield exercise. “ The shield operative was quiet for a moment, then he nods his head. “Yes, this is a paid exercise provided by shield. The big boss notices your cooperation and dilemma in your “Life beyond the mask” affairs. By the end of the training camp, the funds will be transferred to your bank account. Sounds acceptable” Ultraman began to stretch; he liked the sound of good news and was ready to get to work. He then walks over to the items that were laid out in a peculiar fashion. “So what do you call this?” The shield operative then begins to explain what items were.

“Steel cinder blocks, we want you to lift them.” Ultraman then gave the shield operative a puzzled look. “Do I look like superman to you, I don’t have super strength. Steel cinder block? How did you... “ The shield operatives and some of the others laugh at Ultraman’s comment. After the laughs, they showed Ultraman a chart of his abilities. “You have a much higher potential. Your able to manipulate your positron energy to create quasi solid force fields. Those force fields can handle its own weight, so you shouldn’t have any trouble lifting them up. "Ultraman was surprised, there was much more he can do with his powers. Perhaps this could give him a boost when fighting opponents. “Alright ill give it a shot.” Ultraman began to concentrate; the positronic energy began to flow through his body. He took a deep breath and formed the energy from the palm of his hands. “Hah!” He shot this energy and incased the cinder blocks, he then began to move it around with no effort. “This is pretty easy you know.” “Is it now, well your able to form then. How durable are these shields though, lets find out shall we?” With that, the shield operative takes out a controller and presses a button. The cinder blocks explodes with amazing force, Ultraman did his best to contain it, and done so successfully. “Exploding rocks, you people….” “Excellent work Ultraman, you handled that explosion amazingly. Now, can it handle these same cinder blocks falling from the sky?” With that being said a few, helicopters dropped the same blocks from the sky.

“What the hell?! Our people are down here!!” Ultraman then encases the Field within himself and covers the shield operatives. It protected them from the explosions but the shield operatives began to experience some excruciating pain. After the explosions have passed, he took down the field. “He runs by the shield operative that was explaining all this to him. “What happened? Are you ok?!!” The shield operative was groggy for a while, then came to and smiled a bit. “Your field doesn’t affect you, but the positronic particles induce constant stunning when encased. So its always at a cost…” Ultraman then decides to hold off on the training, there was much he need to learn. But first, the shield operatives needed a break.

Ability Trained: Positronic Energy Field
Word count: 718
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:41 pm

The Twilight surged through him as he projected it onto a large rock about that was about 50lbs. He found that he could lift it and manipulate it by coating it with Twilight. It was fun to do, being able to affect things without actually touching them. He tossed it up in air, releasing it and the taking control og it again with sheer will of thought on coating it with twilight. He made the rock orbit him a few times be for whipping it at a tree and logging it there. Man, this could be dangerous. He left it ther and walket to where he had left a bag of bread. With the bread in hand we walked to a bench and sat down.

Gabriel was sitting in the park, feeding the various birds that always seemed to gather around him. He loved to feed the little guys. They used to get closer, but for some reason they had been keeping their distance from the angel. Maybe it was because they could sense the growing darkness deep down inside the man-angel. Maybe they know he had been changing a lot since he had first stared feeding them. Whatever the case, they seemed to stay out of arms reach. This didn’t bug him as much as it usually would for some reason; because he himself knew that he was changing, growing more hateful. The birds flew away as three men in suits and glasses came up and approached Gabe sitting on the bench. “Mr. Gabriel? We need you to come with us, the details on why will be explained as we travel.” Gabe looked up at them confused, who were these men? What did they want with him? How did they even know him? Gabe stood up and readied himself for anything. The man that seemed to be the head of the group put up a hand “Don’t worry, we aren’t here to hurt you. We are with a secret government organization and are in need of some one with your ‘talents’.” The man said in a calm voice. “you can trust use, and if we did try to do anything, I’m sure you would have no trouble making easy work of us.” Gabe relaxed a bit and stepped forward. “So, you need my help. I will do what I can as long as I am not killing innocent people.” He said in a soft calm voice. The man shook his head. “Not at all sir, the help we need will all be explained in due time”

On the ride to the Shield base, gabe noticed that the car he was in had all blacked out windows, he couldn’t see out of any. A black window blocked off the the drivers section so he couldn’t see out of the front either. “We have someone on our team that has very strong super power Mr. Gabriel. He has no one to train with safely and we were hoping that you would help us. He is a man of great morals and would never kill out of spite, in fact he refuses to kill what so ever unless it is the absolute last choice. His name is Ultra-man.” The head man said. Gabe responded “How do you know about me? How do you know my name or even what I can do?” The man smiled and said. “It’s our job to know these things Gabe, you don’t mind me calling you Gabe do you?” Gabe shook his head and the man continued. “You haven’t been hiding your powers well, flying around, saving people, training in the park. No, you stick out like a sore thumb. So, will you help us? You will get compensated along with furthering your own powers.” Gabe simply nodded.

As Ultra man rested, the SHIELD operative walked up, beside the operative was an average height slender frail looking man. Gabe gave Ultra man a soft smile and bowed his head a little. The operative said “Ultraman, this is Gabriel, he will be training with you today. I hope you are able to keep up with him.” Gabe held out his soft slender hand and continued to smile, not saying a word.

Word count = 703
Ability trained :Twilight Aura Item Control

Last edited by Gabriel on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 pm

Ultraman looked up at the man very shocked. “Oh S**T, Who called in the "Feed the children" foundation? haha... ahh man... whats your power? No dont tell me... steroid abuse... juiced up and all of a sudden your a hero.” Ultraman then begins to pat himself for any marks, and then gets up. “So I’m alive, and…you must be the new operative huh? I’m Ultraman...” Ultraman shakes the hand of the angel then looks around to the shield operatives that he stunned, they seemed fine. With that, Ultraman then begins his next assignment. “So what do I have to do now? I can make all those bubble things, is there anything else I can do? “Ultraman looks at the man impatiently as he shield operative looks through his notes. “That armor of yours, there can be a much better armor created if you concentrated you knows. If you generate enough positron energy to its peak, you could meld it into a positron armor that can protect you.” Ultraman nods and then begins concentrating on his powers. “Ok!! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!” Ultraman glows a light blue color, changing his suit to that tone. He then waves his arms around and runs around in circles, he finally stops and looks back at the shield operative. “Nothing seems any different… “The shield operative then takes out a gun and shoots Ultraman in the chest. Upon contact, it protected Ultraman and a small shockwave was given off. “Oh snap!! You shot me! And….im not bleeding?” The shield operative claps and then looks towards the manl, then back at Ultraman. “One of your much potential Ultraman. I assume this would come in good use in a fight someday, it’ll protect you from harm, and the force being emitted after contact would come in handy as well. You need to keep practicing.” Ultraman was looking at his hands; this was the power he possessed. This was the power he knew he had inside him all this time.

Ultraman then turns to the other shield operatives. “Let’s see how much punishment I can take…open fire!! Comeon!!!!” All shield operatives took out their weapons and started shooting at Ultraman. The pain was somewhat existing but he persevered. Ultraman stood strong as the bullets made contact and was eliminated due to the armor. The Consecutive force that was shot back knocked the shield operatives to the ground, dropping their weapons and they flew off in opposite directions. Ultraman then dusts himself off and looks around the area to see if the operatives were alright. “Sound off! You guys are ok? “After hearing a positive response, he then turns to the shield operative with a positive smile. “At least this training is going well, no one got hurt so far. By the way, where did you find this guy? I was no debriefed about him at the shield headquarters, is he a new hero like me?” Ultraman then turns to the man known as Gabe.” Sorry for asking so many questions, being a part of shield is some serious business, you have to be careful who you decide to trust, did you hear about the leveling off Ney Jersey, It was definitely the rise of hell, and it was counted as my firs mission. One of the shields operative’s wen A-Wall. He decided that what remained in his pants was worth more than hundreds of lives. IT actually quite funny, with the hundreds of women in the world, he picked the one that likes to kill people. “Ultraman then begins to shake his head. He was disappointed, but that shady act did not shake his resolve. Ultraman still believed in mankind. He knew that someday, shield would have its rising. Shield would launch out, and take care of all the criminals in the world. The impossible, what only seemed like a dream...was the one thing Ultraman sought to protect.

Ultraman believed that the future of civilization was something worth fighting for. The future didn’t need some person who decided to misuse their powers. The future didn’t need some punk with a gun who thinks he’s god because he has the power to pull the trigger and end the life of someone who work so hard to live in the first place. “And to this day, I wonder… how it is so easy…for something so precious to be taken….. The life of the powerless… it’s painful …. But just because we have power...doesn’t give us the right to… blow stuff up because we can.... i remember when i was human... it sucked... stull does.. just got a bunch of new tricks and a pay check.” Ultraman stopped talking; he let his emotions get the best of him.

Word Count 735

Ability trained: Positronic Armor

Last edited by Ultraman on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 pm

“Oh S**T, Who called in the "Feed the children" foundation? haha... ahh man... whats your power? No dont tell me... steroid abuse... juiced up and all of a sudden you’re a hero.” Ultraman Said to the seemingly weak looking human. For some reason this struck a strange cord in Gabe. He was a modest being and didn’t show off at all. This time was different. He let the man experiment with his new found power, reflecting bullets and somehow releasing the force absorbed from them in an a wave of energy. Everyone around Gabe was pushed back, but he wasn’t. The gust made his hair flap in the wind some along with his clothes, other than that it seemed as nothing but a breeze had blown by him. Gabe was somewhat impressed by the man and wondered exactly what type of powers he possessed. After making sure these men around were ok, Ultraman began to talk “At least this training is going well, no one got hurt so far. By the way, where did you find this guy? I was no debriefed about him at the shield headquarters, is he a new hero like me? Sorry for asking so many questions, being a part of shield is some serious business, you have to be careful who you decide to trust, did you hear about the leveling off Ney Jersey, It was definitely the rise of hell, and it was counted as my firs mission. One of the shields operative’s wen A-Wall. He decided that what remained in his pants was worth more than hundreds of lives. IT actually quite funny, with the hundreds of women in the world, he picked the one that likes to kill people. “ The other super being shook his head and seemed to think to himself. Then began again. “And to this day, I wonder… how it is so easy…for something so precious to be taken….. The life of the powerless… it’s painful …. But just because we have power...doesn’t give us the right to… blow stuff up because we can.... i remember when i was human... it sucked... stull does.. just got a bunch of new tricks and a pay check.”

Gabe nodded saying “Indeed, I assume we have much of the same ideals. As for me being of this “"Feed the children" foundation, no I am not. It seems you think me weak. I shall let you judge for yourself.” Gabe smirked a bit as his suit flashed into existence with a dull grey purple aura, his angelic wings spreading wide. Gabe then threw his arms out along with his wings and seemed to levitate as they pumped, sending him airborne a few feet above the ground. As he did this his body became a blinding onslaught of pure light energy, still keeping its form. While doing this he said in a booming angelic voice “BEHOLD, FOR I AM THE GUIDING LIGHT, ANGEL OF WRATH, GABRIEL!” All of them operatives around shielded their eyes from him and cowered, never expecting a being of such power to be in their presents. A flash of light would be left in his wake as he teleported behind Ultraman, and looked down upon him, his face could not be seen through the covering of the twilight armor and gave an imposing presence. The blinding light was now extinguished. His wings were now bent slightly to reduce how far they stretched. “Do you think me weak now mortal? Shall I take more insults from you or do we now understand that I am here to help you?”

The operatives, now recovered from the Flash of blinding light looked upon the angel in awe, then looked at each other and back at the two men. One of the operatives came up to Ultraman and said “Ultraman, I think it’s time to kick things up a notch, we want you to spar with Gabriel. Don’t worry, you should be able to handle your own now, he will not fight all out. It might seem like you won’t win, but that isn’t the point here. He is also still learning his powers and hopes the learn along side you. Just have fun.”

Abilities used:

—Name: Photoportation (Light Speed Teleportation)
—Rank: C+
—Power: Light Manipulation
—Description: The user can teleport via photons/light. He can become photons and teleport anywhere that he can see. He cannot teleport any where he does not know of at this point and cannot teleport into someone to cause damage to them either. He disappears in a flash of light and reappear in a flash of light and as he does so anything that would be where he appears is pushed aside without harm.

Skills used:
—Name: Twilight Suit
—Specialty: Projection
—Rank: C+
—Description: Gabe has a living suit that is comprised of Twilight that covers his body and is attached directly to his being. He can control the suit through will or have it work on its own in its own reaction instincts to protect him. Feeding off of twilight/light/darkness it has properties of the three substances he controls and also follows the rules of the Construct Ability, however, the suit may repair itself when need be. It can shift and form into clothes along with anything else he may need at the time that is within the limitations of the construct ability along with being able to use other abilities though it as a medium although it usually has angelic wings. The suit does not have a personality as of yet but has a potential to develop one.

Word count = 701
Ability trained:
Body of Blinding Light
[b]
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:55 pm

Ultraman was not impressed at all. Gabriel looked like something out of a fairytale, the good angel that appears to defeat all the bad angels. And waves his magical wand and shining powers, it was a cliché moment in time. Ultraman chuckles at the mention of “mortals” and begins to speak. “OH…. all mighty herald of creation. Please excuse my rudeness... but…. Who the hell do you think you’re talking to? I’m Ultraman, and I consider myself HUMAN…even with all the power I have right now. I’m not too sure what peter pan fantasy that you came out of, but let me tell you something about humanity. We have the strongest resolve towards survival that any world has ever seen; it’s so strong that it leads to fights amongst ourselves. You might think it’s foolish to fight amongst each other, but conflict exists. What example do we have to set if gods and other beings fight all the time? It’s the same thing, you could call it whatever you want. Liberation, self-defense, retaliation… it doesn’t matter.”

Ultraman then folds his hands and raises his eyebrows. He had the feeling that Gabriel probably felt a bit superior just because Ultraman can’t fly. Pretty soon, as that thought in his mind pissed off Ultraman, the positron particles lifted him up off the ground. He was indeed surprised, but the matter at hand was the so called “angelic being “that hovered in front of him. They both now face each other off the ground. “Humans have far more potential than any kind of god can hope to achieve. You would think that the fact that we can die is out weakness, but the fact is that the fear of death actually pushes us past our limits. The fact that I can die, and I’ll know I’ll die someday... is why I would like to do whatever I can to make the world a better place. Don’t act like your existence here today is the greatest thing that happened since wonder bread. I’m not kissing your ass Gabriel… I respect you… but don’t you dare look down on the young men and women of shield that fight for their country. That fight for a better tomorrow, they know they might die but keep on. “Ultraman then looks down towards the shield operative with a smile. “ Alright, I’ll show him what I’m made of. Clear the area, wouldn’t want to hit you by mistake."

The shield operative nodded and the others began to move. They was stunned once by Ultraman and was a bit groggy by the effects, they did not want to be stunned again. As they moved a considerable distance from Ultraman and Gabriel, Ultraman flew back a bit to give Gabriel some room as he cracks his knuckles. “Human beings. Tenacious bastards….don’t know when to quit…. So if I’m losing…don’t be surprised if I get back up. Ultraman now had his game face on, he how no clue how much Gabriel can. Nevertheless, Ultraman was preparing for all surprises that were to come. The shield operative shouting at them about an upcoming sandstorm that was coming soon in 2 hours. This means that the shield operatives would have to evacuate the area for their own protection. “Alright, I guess mortals make the first move huh?” The positron energy was surging through ultra-man’s body, glowing a light blue power. He then began to concentrate and thought about how he wanted to start the fight. He decided to use his positron fists to test the strength of Gabriel. With his positron energy being covered around his fists, he flew at full speed towards Gabriel. Ultraman was going to hit the angel with everything he had, for he wasn’t just training for himself. He was getting stronger for the people as well; because he knows that shield will rely on him a bit more since they’re short on heroes. Ultraman also wondered how they were so anxious to let someone into shield just days after the incident. Did they not have any feelings towards what has happened? Ultraman wanted to see for him if Gabriel was worth it, because the actions shield took was nothing more then insensitive.

Words :703
Ability trained: positronic flight
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:44 pm

Gabriel listened to the man and liked that the human displayed the good aspects of humanity. They were so persistent. Though facing odds that were highly out of their favor, they would not weaver. The Ultraman told him that the humans had more potential than even god. This struck a chord in Gabe, humans being greater than the creator of all existence and beyond? It reminded the angel of how humans also had the thought of being all powerful. This one seemed to have quite a mouth on him. His resolves where strong, admirable, but the man was still a bit misguided. Most humans now a days were.

Looking back on the actions Gabe shown made him embarrassed. Humans didn’t have the respect that they used to. In the old day’s they would see an angel and cower in fear and respect. Now, with all that has happened and with the arrival of higher humans with powers that challenged even Gabe’s, they had grown complacent in the face of the messengers of Father. Gabe let his embarrassment and small amount of disgust subside. He wasn’t here to judge this human. This one in particular was pretty good compared to those he had seen before. He cared for humans and keeping them safe, using his powers in the right way instead of trying to abuse power like most of those who had it. It was time to mold this human into a warrior to save those who need to be saved. “Warrior of man, I mean no disrespect in my manner of speech or actions. I’m still not used to how you humans deal with me now a days. The old ways are still engraved in me. I am only here to guide and help, not take control. I know better than any the resolve humans have, along with the good you can do. However, I also know of the pure evils humans can display and bestow upon others. I pray you use you’re powers correctly.”

The ultra-man then braced himself in the air. Gabe looked and saw a sandstorm brewing in the distance. In all of creation, Gabriel hated sand the most. Good thing he had his suit made of Twilight to protect his skin and eyes from it. The sandstorm seemed to look like it was going to hit in a few hours, Gabe woundered if either one of them could last long enough to see it hit. The Operatives below started to pack and get ready to leave. Gabe saw one having trouble with a case of some sort. Filling the case with an aura of Twilight, Gabe helped the man move it where it needed to be. After that he refocused on the man in front of him. Looking back over at the blue Ultra-man he heard him say “Alright, I guess mortals make the first move huh?” and begin to fly straight at Gabe at full speed. It seemed the man wanted to punch Gabe with all his might. Under the mask of twilight, Gabe smiled. How strong was this man, how much power could the man exert on the angel. Being in human form, Gabe didn’t want to take any chances. He angled his body to where his left side was facing the incoming man and channeled twilight into his right arm. As the Ultrman came in and strike Gabe, he would strike the striking appendage with his right fist. The strength Gabe possessed was great , not to mention being strengthened almost to double by coating his arm in twilight. The ultraman would be sent flying, his shield broken if he was bet with Gabriele’s fist. The suit around his fist would be destryed and a shock wave would push Gabe back a few meters. Gabe would then teleport and catch the falling man if he was sent flying, after repairing his suit. If the Ultraman was hurt, he would then fly the man back down to the ground and find out what was wrong with him, apologizing profusely for over using his powers. It had been a long time since Gabriel had actually fought someone. The last thing on Gabe’s mind right now was to be a winner, he wanted to help the man become strong and help the world with his powers, not break him and declare the man unworthy of his powers.

Abilities Used:
Spoiler:

Word Count = 706+
Ability Trained: Twilight Empowered Strikes

Skill used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 11:11 pm

Ultraman flew backwards and crashes into the sand, apparently feeling the blow of the punch. However, ultraman just laughs and gets back up. “Don’t think im done with you! Ya that hurt!! So what!!!!!” Ultraman sends out a positron energy wave, attempting to stun all around him. He was also prepared to use his powers to entrap Gabriel in a positron force field, that would most likely end the fight if hes stunned back to back. Being stunned by the wave and then captured would include even more continuous stunning, Gabriel would be sure to fall unconscious from the move. Plus, with the positronic layer that was across the body of Ultraman, his powers were a bit stronger and had more of an effect. Ultraman wasn’t about to let the angel win without a fight, he would persevere and make sure that he would never be underestimated, even for a human. His plan began to take action as his positron armor began to repair itself, despite the injury he has received. “You already seen what I can do, but heres the question Gabriel. Can you stop it?!!!”

It was a Bold move, but ultraman didn’t have much ideas. He couldn’t fight Gabriel hand to hand just yet, not without weakening him first.

P.S I have nothing else to train so im just going to fight now.

Abilities Used
Spoiler:

Skills used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Gabe made a portal the size if his body to take in the initial wave of force that the Ultraman would unleash, the exiting portal would simultaneously form above the Ultraman and send his own force down onto himself. The stunning effect would not hinder the Ultraman since he was obviously somehow immune to his own powers. As the portals went up Gabriel teleported above the man and if the man would look up, he would be looking at the desert sun. Gabe then holds his hand down at the man and shoots a beam of pure concentrated light at the man’s body. The beam would come out at the speed of light and was aimed straight at the man body. Gabe made sure not to make the beam too strong, but string enough to do quite a bit of damage to the suit no doubt. This Ultraman was a fun fellow indeed, Gabe saw great potential in this man. The hope for mankind was surely rising these days.

Hope was a good thing, it propelled beings further and granted strength like noting else. This man was truly going to help usher in a new area of hope for humans.

Abilities used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Ultraman gets pushed back as it hits his chest. He shoots a beam from his eyes at Gabriel as he flies back into the sand. “This angel mother….. I can’t hit him…. “Ultraman slowly gets up, regardless if the beam he shot from his eyes hit him or not. The pain was great, but the armor protected him mostly from the damage. He was holding his chest, breathing a little heavier than before. Gabriel was strong, even stronger than Ultraman. However, Ultraman refuse to admit defeat. It would be the same as letting the world end without any retaliation. His arm starts to hurt from the last battle when his powers were weak, he stands up straight as the sandstorm kicks in. Ultraman looks at the sand and smiles, the shield operative comes forward to stop the fight but Ultraman raises his hand. “Fighting in any condition possible, any situation possible.” He then looks at Gabriel with the intent of continuing this battle, despite how wounded he is. He then sets off another positron wave as the sand kicks in fully, engulfing Ultraman and Gabriel, as well as a few shield operatives. “We got to move back, move back from the area.” The shield operatives space out a bit from the battle as Ultraman continues this fight. It was a power struggle within him, the will power he needed to succeed. He had to prove to himself that a god can bleed, that a god can still be hurt. Ultraman needed that one chance for a stun, the antimatter particles would increase the damage output, and he would lay it on Gabriel. Regardless of them both somewhat apparently being heroes, Ultraman was not going to leave without hitting him. Or else all this training would have been gone to waste.

Number of words: 302
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:36 pm

Making collapsing the first set of portals and making a new pair, one would appear and takin in the beam shot from the Ultraman's eyes and the other portal would cause the beam to be shot harmlessly at the ground. Gabe saw the men on the ground and also saw Ultraman getting ready to let loose another wave of energy. In a flash of multiple teleports Gabe would get the mn out of the way before Ultraman let it loos. Seeing he didn't have much time, he shielded one of the men with his body and took in the blast first hand, leaving the man in his arms safe while Gabe felt the stunning effects of the blast. A small groan was let loose after he let the man go and collasped to his knees. The stunning was pretty bad and Gabe felt like he was going to throw up. He looked to he man that was shielded from the blast and said "Are you....ok?" The man help pick Gabe up and nodded. "Thanks for savin' my ass." the man said as he helped Gabe back up to his feet. The sand was buffeting his Twilight armor and he was glad that none could get into his eyes. He hated the sand a lot. He looked back at Ultra man and said "Your protestant, I like that. How about we calm down and make sure these guys get to some shelter or something before we resume. One could get lost in a sand storm like this, powers or no. We can still spar once we get them to safety if you want, sandstorm or not."
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 pm

Ultraman nodded and then the fight was over. “Lets get out of the storm gabe, the people are probably waiting for us. “ As ultraman seems to fly off and assist the shield operatives, he begins to think about his second chance of redemption. All those innocent souls in new jersey, that died in vain. They would get theirs someday, and Ultraman would be prepared. Ultraman would be stronger, so that no one else would have to die.

Exit-
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Gabe kept his suit on and said to the Ultraman "Ok, that was fun by the way, lets meet up back home and get to know each other more. Gabe then created a room typed construct to assist the shield operatives inside. This day was fun and eye opening to him, this was the first time he experienced fun, he liked it a lot. Hopefully this man could become what Gabe had heard called, "friend". Gabe smiled under his suit at the thought of it and continued to help agents back to safety away from the storm.

-EXIT-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.   The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone. Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sands of Egypt [Ability Training] Anyone.
Page 1 of 1