Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training Empty
PostSubject: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:56 pm

The sound of a shower running could be heard as a radio came on and the song playing was that Carley Ray Jepsen song with Owl City you know the one. Good time. Anyway. Out of the shower walked the man of the hour. The man who was set to speak at his fathers Ball tonight. The future CEO of what will be known as Hale International... Asher Hale. With his towel over his shoulder he would strut right through his giant presidential suite at the Hale Hotel down in Manhattan somewhere around 24th street. On his bed laid a white and black tuxedo coat with black dress pants with some dashing black shoes and a white shirt and bow tie. This Tuxedo. It was from the 2004 Alexander Mcqueen collection. Some of his greatest works still lived on even after his tragic situation. Mumbling in his head "It's gonna be a good time" Asher sung along to this rather catchy tune as he reached for his Johnson & Johnson coco lotion which he would quickly squeeze the bottle facing towards his body as he went up and down covering his arms legs chest neck and legs in lotion. He would apply the lotion by rubbing it in properly before walking over to his dresser grabbing his Old Spice deodorant and applying it to both his underarms. After that Asher would start singing outloud with Owl City's part "Slept in all my clothes like I didn't care, Hopped into a cab, take me anywhere". This was probably one of Ashers favorite songs. Anyway he hopped into the bathroom and shaved his facial hair off real quick before applying some old spice after shave. By the time he was done his song had went off and another one started playing.. It was Katy Perry. Wide Awake. Now this song! It was a good one. More on that later. Anyway as Asher looked at his teeth and noticed they were as clean as ever he just grabbed his mouthwash and gargled for 30 seconds before spitting out and walking out the bathroom. From here he grabbed a pair of his polo boxers and put them on followed by his matching Polo socks then his Alexander Mcqueen pants and then a fresh wife beater followed by his all white dress shirt and suspenders. He would fix up his bowtie and put it on properly before grabbing his Sean Jean colon and giving himself a few sprits. One on the neck, one on the wrist and rubbed them together and now he was good to go..! Oh wait one more thing. Asher would quickly grab this silver case which he opened revealing his new glasses that helped him with his vision a little bit. Now fully dressed Asher grabbed his wallet and Iphone and placed both in his pockets. Coat pockets to be exact. Left pocket contained phone. Right pocket contained wallet. Now fresh and clean Asher walked out of his room after using the power switch right next to the room door to turn off everything with one switch. Once downstairs a few cars awaited Asher but none fit the bill for what he wanted.. Hmmm....... Asher would call for the Valley which when he arrived knew exactly what Asher wanted. His custom Lime Green 1971 with his signature on the exhaust pipes. Asher was handed the keys which caused him to hop in the car and drive off right to the Ball at some place his father was using for the evening. I think it was their mansion which Asher actually never really goes to. Anyway upon arrival to the ball Asher would hop out the camaro and hand the keys to the valley before walking pass all these guys with cameras trying to make a living. Once inside Asher saw nothing but people his father had previously worked with. Old friends, old rivals, even old girlfriends from before he met mom. Lots of odd things this day. But yes Asher noticed a pair that stuck out to him. It was the Vines family. They were a famous production couple known for their great production work in movies and their great husband wife relationship. Asher would walk up on them as he grabbed a glass off the waiters tray which contained his favorite ginger ale by Canada Dry "Lisa you look ever so divine and Harry my friend you look like you're fighting the weights instead of training with them." As the African-American couple turned around they realized it was Asher and smiled "Haha look at you Ash. Your father tells us you have something to talk about with me?". Damn Harry was right. Asher needed to speak with him but Asher had honestly forgotten about that. But he did still need that favor. "Yes Harry we do need to speak, See i'd like to be business partners"

Last edited by Hot Shot on Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 pm

Ryan woke up in the morning to get ready for a motherfucking, ball he had to crash. Oh, not crash to put it nicely interrupt. But, meh he could go in and get free drinks and food and what not. He was technically getting paid for talking to some nerd with powers and partying that's it. Seriously, he saw the photos of the man he had to recruit or destroy and what he wore was so ugly. He wore the most mismatched colors ever, where was his sense of style? He's rich he's supposed to have rich white boy swag. But, nope.. As Ryan thought this, he took a large yawn. While, walking into his apartment's small bathroom. He took his green tooth brush which played a pretty badass tone whenever he brushed his teeth with it. He could set what song it played by uploading it onto the toothbrush. It was a really nice marvel of technology.  He could plug his toothbrush into computer. After he brushed his teeth for a full minute, he took a gargle from his mouthwash. His apartment was more like a prison, in terms of security. SHIELD constantly watched it, it was a drag but also beneficial. As he went into his room, he stripped naked. He turned towards the camera into his room, and made his dick bounce up and down. Since, shield still didn't trust him fully they installed cameras on his living premises. The reason why he did that was to piss off the shield officers that monitor him. He walked over to his closet butt ass naked, and opened it. He had a huge closet, he
Implemented features those features he made into his living premises allowed for him to have a revolving closet. Which had over a thousand different Outfit combinations. He went for his standard  pin striped suit. It consisted of, a Red shirt, a black tie. Then the Pin striped shirt, and the pants.
Spoiler:
 As he got dressed, he picked up his car keys from his bed. He pressed the button, then jumped from the second floor of his apartment building, rolling off the ground. His suit was really durable, it showed no signs of wear after this. He jumped into his convertible car, it was a black and red car, see the pattern? He loved the combination of black and red, it looked so cool. As he drove  around the freeways of new York. They were extremely busy, as he was on the freeway, he drove past two very hot women. He winked at them, when he slowed down and drove next to them. "WHAT'CHA NUMBA!" He said in a british accent unintentionally. Then, suddenly and unexpectedly they flashed him, two pairs of knockers. He looked towards them and lifted up his sunglasses. "Good lord... I can die a happy man." He stared at them, as he almost crashed. He swiveled on the freeway, gaining his balance back. "That was a close one." He whistled, while looking out of the window they were gone.. Probably, ditched him. Damn it.. Whatever, he kept on driving forward and found where the ball was. He handed his keys to the ballot. "Don't scratch her, she's fragile." He said, seriously watching the man park his car.  Walking into the ball, he walked past several security members that were trying to block the access to public. He didn't even have to show off his badge, he already looked like a rich actor.   Seeing the man he was supposed to speak to walk in. "Hey, hothead! I gotta speak with, ya. It's pretty fucking important." Ryan says to his target while taking a sip from a shot glass he had taken from one of those waiters carrying those plates things.

Last edited by Kira Sankuchi on Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:35 pm

As Harry took a sip of his wine he was preparing to speak and this honestly made Asher scared to death. He feared the words he wanted to hear were not going to come from Harry's mouth but only time could tell. "Hm.. You are sure you wanna do this kid? I mean I'm not sure I even want to do this. Peter does tell me you are one to seek some excitement in your life but this is a risk I don't feel like taking. Take into account that you have tendencies to get bored of projects and run off on tangents and or go on hiatus how do I know you won't waste my talents here Asher?" Asher couldn't say Harry was lying because the man was absolutely right about everything he said. His words were truthful and he honestly cared about the situation but he didn't want to ruin his own standing with certain folks by flopping on a project that could make or break him into new heights. As Harry stood their with his wife Lisa Asher began to sweat as he started gathering his thoughts he began to speak "See Harry this isn't just another project to me. Considering my stint in art school is over I'd like to do something for the future. I don't want to live under my fathers name anymore. I'd like to be just as famous or damn should I say it, Even more famous then him. I want the world to notice me for my own contributions to the world and not the coattail that I was sliding in on. I want to get the Hale Broadcasting Channel out within 2 years time and with your help I can do this." those words being such serious ones considering who they came from might actually generate an interest from someone of Harry's caliber. With a head nod and a smile from Harry the man spoke "Dammit kid. You're so much like your father I can't help but say hell yea!." A hand, His right hand would come forward extended towards Asher which in this world was known as "Sealing the deal". With smiles and chuckles from all 3 parties Harry, Lisa and Asher himself a toast was made. The happy couple sipped wine as Asher had ginger-ale. Within a moments notice a voice was heard "Hey, hothead! I gotta speak with, ya. It's pretty fucking important.". Asher quickly dropped his cup of wine and turned around and punched the man in the face before screaming over his knocked down body "Who are you". But no that wasn't the case. In the real world not inside his mind Asher turned around and smiled while holding his glass. How this man knew him or why he said the phrase "Hothead" was a little questionable to Asher but all would be revealed soon. "Asher when this little debacle is over come find me. We have things to talk about in terms of your project". With a smirk on his face Asher replied "Okay Harry. You and Lisa enjoy your night" With that said Asher continued to face the man whom addressed him as Harry and Lisa quickly based away from the area. Asher would then quickly speak "Come with me if you will". With that Asher began to walk towards the north cellar where his parents use to have "serious" conversations when he was much younger. Upon entering the room Asher would turn around and speak as the door closed behind the man whom followed him. (Assuming Ryan followed). "Why did you call me Hothead? And what was so important you needed to address me at this exact moment?". Saying that in a serious tone Asher had nothing but a smug look towards the man he was talking to not letting up and giving him anything to work off.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:03 pm

As he awaited the kid's response as he was talking to as he said his byes to those hollywood somebodies.  "Don't be a fag!" Ryan yelled to those people as they left. Waving goodbye to them. Watching them leave as soon as Ryan came in and spoke to fire boy."Sheesh, what kinda stick they had up their asses must of been at least half the size of mine." Ryan said talking about Harry and his wife, he chuckled slightly to himself at his joke about how huge his penis was. They walked away a little bit faster after hearing Ryan say that. Seriously, why were they such assholes? Why was every rich pompous person is a complete asshole. A weird nasty stretched out one that looked like it had been pulled inside out."Fine, fine. It is your turf after all, you better not be leading me to some gay shit." Ryan stated, as he followed the boy to a cellar. Grabbing another shot glass, he quickly emptied the contents and placed it back on the waiter's tray. He took three more and drank those as well. He opened his mouth wide in the air and poured the entire glass down his throat. He released a large belch in the waiter's face. "Eh, Oh.. You see. Your a mutant, Harry. I want to say Harry, I'm not too sure. I got solid intel that you can transform into a motherfuckin' torch. I'm apart of a secret agency and blah blah blah.. We want to recruit you blah blah. We have cameras everywhere, we even watch you while you sleep, hell... We even watch you while you piss. Nice, dick size you got there. Its pretty minuscule compared to my long thick branch."He said, to freak the kid out. They, really didn't watch him while he pissed and slept. Like, how they did to Ryan still. He wasn't fully trusted because of his con-artist background. Seriously, but it was fun helicopter dicking those fags who constantly monitored him. He pulled out his own touch screen SHIELD edition cell phone, and pulled up a page that contained all of the boy's information. "Born in Vancouver, 1993... Yer name is Aster Hale. Your appearance is described as a rich white boy with no rich white boy swag. Seriously, the pictures we have of you , you look like a fucking rainbow. Look at all dem' colors. Your fucking rich, you should at least dress so... But, Netherless.. You were playing with some flammable paint then sparks flew, causing the paint to light up. Trapping you in a burning building, but thanks to your mutant powers.. You survive. Sound legit? Oh yeah, and we saw you change into your fire form before. I'm here on a secret government agency's orders to either destroy you or recruit you. Your choice, bub. Death, or joining a kickass secret government agency." Ryan deadpanned, all of that information as he yawned slightly, he read all of that from his cell phone's Display. 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:45 pm

While standing in this room Asher honestly had forgotten that there were hell alot of people here and they most likely say everything this guy did. The way he carried himself as he was walking towards the section of the house caused Asher to get a little angry and almost torch this guy into nothing. Like in all seriousness this man was possibly costing Asher's father some millions of dollars in funding if he left a bad first impression on some of the people whom came and attended this ball. But anyway this situation was far to serious for Asher to not care. Someone possibly knew who he was but how was the question? Asher had been careful to not change in broad daylight and to not change in plain sight. Many things he learned off the Internet but still. You get the point. The closer the men got to the cellar Asher began to realize this guy was obviously someone with way to much freetime on his hands. Maybe he worked for the damn Daily Bugle. Those people always tried to spark a reaction out of the Hale family at any cause. Especially after Asher's father worked with that damn Kon-El character. That really made things bad with for them and their personal relationship with The Daily Bugle. Now leaning against this wooden desk in the cellar Asher was ready to hear the response from this suspect guy who seemed to talk way to much. The first words that came from the mans mouth were lines from a goddamn Harry Potter movie improvised to fit this particular situation. In his mind Asher thought "Really? We are gonna start off the most serious situation of my fucking life with a damn Harry Potter reference? Thats like starting off a presidential election with boats and hoes from step brothers." The longer he spoke the more Asher didn't really know what to make of this. Was this damn fool making fun of a damn movie he saw or was he being serious? His words were kinda a cluterfuck of confusion as Asher wasn't the best at sarcastic folks. And who the hell had intel on him transforming? No one had really known unless they worked for his father Peter. This was really a debacle for the young heir to this empire. And why does some secret agency organization place want to recruit Asher? He is just a rich kid that can turn into fire. Nothing special about that. This part made Asher laugh. Goofball guy said that this organization watched him when he slept and when he peed. Hell they probably even watched him when he fucked. Then it all got awkward when this guy started talking about dick sizes. Asher really got a little skeptical to even respond to this part so he just stayed quiet and looked at this man oddly in confusion to what the hell was going on. Anyway this guy pulled out some weird blue cellphone with a bird like symbol on its back and all of Asher's information came up. Including his horrible taste in clothing from about a year ago before he had a personal stylist. Even a story about how Asher first discovered his fire form. That was a surprise to Asher that someone had that information but this guys next words really sparked an interest. Something about destroying Asher or Recruiting him. Hmm Asher thought about it for a second before actually replying "Hmm.. Join you.. Or die.. I just got one question. What does this place look like? Can't be living in a crummy place ya know? And how do you think you are gonna fair in a fight with me?" With that said Asher would smile as he continued to drink from his glass cup.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:46 am

After he had said something about, how the place looked, Ryan simply ignored the implied threat, knowing it would mean nothing. Besides, if all went wall he had Shotgun rain to save the day."Hmm? Oh that? It's a huge place.. It's really nice and funded by the government. See all that money we 'owe' china, is actually going to secret organizations much like my own. " Ryan said while, opening his mouth wide and dumping another shot of what ever it was down his throat. It tasted expensive for all he cared. "I need to go use the bathroom real quick..." Ryan says as he leaves the cellar to go to the men's bathroom at the stall and saw the asshole, 'Harry' the one who was talking to Shield's new client. As he peed in the stall, he had a small conversation with Harry. "Hey, I'm sorry if I left a bad first impression. Shake on it?" Ryan said, to the man now washing his hands and Ryan just had his hands all over his junk. He shook Ryan's hand. While leaving the bathroom, as he did that he slid his right hand in the man's pocket very inconspicuously. As he had stole his wallet, he washed his hands and tipped the man who worked the bathrooms, he never for the life of him remember what they were called. As he had finished doing his business, he walked back to the cellar, not before flirting with two very fine women. He also, took about five more shots of alcohol, that expensive good stuff they had on the plates giving away for free. He dumped three more shots in his mouth, then he finally returned to the man that hopefully had a long time to think about his decision. He sat back down and thought about what the child said about taking him on. He didn't really care, if all came down to it he could rely on his shotgun rain to prevail for him. "You in or out?" Ryan said to Ashter, drinking another shot he had stolen. Boy that stuff was good, he probably drunk like four hundred dollars worth of it. Seriously, but whatever this time it wasn't coming out of his pocket but out of some rich pompous asshole's pocket. He didn't have to worry about a single thing, hell as soon a he came out of this closet with the other man... Woah, his thoughts almost took a deep end into the gay side of things. Ryan was most certainly straight, he didn't have any problems with 'faggotry' Nor did he have any real love for it anyway. 
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 am

As Asher stood there waiting for a response from this guy he began to laugh a bit. He felt like this was an odd day for him but fucking with this government agency person he knew things were probably going to get fun from here on out. But yes. The man began to speak and this time he gave out words that Asher wanted to hear. He described the facilities as huge. Damn near over the type. A marvel of time. Damn this fellow drunk alot. Considering Asher was a minor he didn't drink much and especially not with his parents around. Those two folks would give him hell if they caught him doing something like that at an illegal age. Hmm maybe this guy was drunk and just fabricated this entire story to spark a response out of Asher and possibly scam him out of some major stuff? He did say this organization used the money America supposedly owed to other countries. If that was true the saying "You cant trust the government" was a true testament to generations of great wisdom. Quickly he mentioned he needed to use the bathroom and this was certainly a breather for Asher considering this guy was getting a little drunk a little to soon. Asher nodded and pointed which way the bathroom was allowing the man to leave the room proceeding there very quickly. Soon after the drunk guy left one of Asher's fathers personal assistants walked in and started speaking "Is everything okay? Are you feeling hot? Do you feel you need to go for a fly or anything?" Asher would start to chuckle because Julie was talking as if Asher's powers were a drug problem or something. Asher would quickly put his right hand on her left shoulder. "Its okay Julie. Go enjoy the party. I'll be fine. And notify my father I may be leaving a bit early. Take this just incase I cannot make it". Asher quickly pulled out a DVD from his coat pocket and handed it over to Julie. "This is the speech i was going to make later on but I might possible be going on soon. So keep that on standby". Julie nodded her head before speeding off "Okay Asher. Enjoy your night. And be safe!". For an older fan Julie had it going on. Nice red hair. Banging body. Hell if Asher had a fetish for 40 year olds he might possibly go for that. But he wasnt into 40 year olds. His sexual preference was actually pretty loose compared to most males. Once Julie left Asher began to think about the offer given to him and he though of it in many different scenarios. This could be a learning experience or this could be him signing away his life. Either way there was some good and some bad. IT was just up to him to make the choice on which outweighed the other. Seconds later the man walked back into the room and Asher pulled out his Iphone 4S and handed it over to the man. "Give me specs on this location. I'll be heading there myself. Consider me in". With that said Asher smiled as he stood there awaiting the man to put the coordinates inside the phone.
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 8:04 pm

Ryan took the man's iPhone and programmed the specs of the location, into the phone's notes menu. It would say the location, who to talk to, what NOT to do with the location.. Share it, sell it etc etc. Ryan took out his SHIELD phone and did a little something that would allow him to track the iPhone, and so the boy can show it to SHIELD officials so they can verify his identity by looking at his cell phone. "When you get there, show them the cell phone and remember these digits and letters, A53H3R... Don't write these digits down any where, try to remember them. Also, if you join... You will cease to exist. You will be erased, there will be no Ashter anymore. Your family will be informed that you have died. You will have to give up everything you are now.. You ready for that? Not being able to contact anyone you used to know. You will have a SHIELD identity and that's it."   Ryan said to him, looking at him, all serious like. This wasn't an easy decision, things like this required time to think on. Before the kid can respond, Ryan would get up and start walking out the door. "Think about it... I got a party to attend..." Ryan said, leaving the small cellar. Walking Out, he saw one of the most fine women he had ever seen. 'Holy shit...' He thought walking around the woman like a vulture. Checking her out and what not. She must of been in her forties, a damn fine woman in her forties. She had also been drinking a lot. She was 'under the influence' he cracked a small smile upon making that commercial reference in his mind. She had a nice supple D-cup chest,  a big round ass... All the things Ryan was looking for, plus she was probably starting menopause, so Ryan wouldn't have to worry about protection and all that bothersome stuff that minimized satisfaction. "Excuse, me. I'm just wondering how you know Ashter." She said, so she seemed like she could hold her own in drinking. "I just heard you talking to him and I wondered." She was so worried about Ashter... "It was nothing important, I'm an old friend of his dad's and one of his business partners." Ryan said, which was half true.. Back in his Con Artist days he scammed his father once or twice with the help of Harvey "The Knife" his own father. With the added kick of being a business partner, which implied he was rich and besides... Bitches love money. "You look a little, stressed... How about a Neck massage?" Ryan offered her, while smiling slightly. She shook her head yes, it was true she did look stressed and tired. He had her sit down in a chair, then he proceeded to give her a neck massage.  He was very good at giving massages in general, after like five minutes she would be relieved of almost all of her stress. "My god, your good at this.. I would also like a back massage. If your up for it." She said to him with a sly smile. "I have the perfect place..." 

-Exit
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 11:38 pm

After accepting the offer given to him Asher felt as if he sold his soul to the devil or something. It just felt really awkward. The guy started talking again after putting in the appropriate information into the iphone. He would proceed to say when Asher gets to this location show them the phone and remember a certain code of digits. A53H3R. That combination was now registered inside Asher's mind. He was going to remember it as he went on his new hunt to find these people he was now going to work for. Next the government agent mentioned that Asher will cease to exist if he agrees to join this organization but he figured that the moment he agreed to join. He knew he would be erased but he knew he had a job to do. For his country.. For his family. Asher just nodded his head as this guy finished talking. A shield Identity would be nice but Asher knew he was going to tell his parents the truth. They deserved to know. Walking out the cellar the man dropped a bomb on Asher and basically told him to think about it. While standing in the Cellar Asher picked up his iphone and just looked at it before saving it in his notes and then texting his father for his parents to come to this exact cellar. After Asher did this he just stood their awaiting his parents to show up. Within about 3 minutes time they showed up and Asher would just look at them with a serious face before speaking. "Mom, Dad.. I have something to tell you.". Asher's parents looked at eachother before turning back to their son and speaking at the same damn time "What is it son?". Asher took a deep breathe before speaking "Well that guy I was just talking to.. He works for some organization. Its called S.H.I.E.L.D.. They want me to join. Basically this is me telling you both I am leaving. And from here on out cancel all my art classes. Everything I was doing. Just cancel it. You won't be seeing me much but know I will be around whenever you need me." Asher's mother began to cry as she leaned into Peter's arms and started crying. Peter grew angry as he spoke. "Dammit. S.H.I.E.L.D promised me they would never come for you. Ever since you were young they've watched you. Everytime I made a new project at my base. They've watched me.. Its somewhat your destiny to work with them son.. Me and your mother will miss you but please.. Come see me at my office soon.. I have something you might need. As for how you will live I'll wire you something. I know how to reach you my boy." Asher nodded his head as he came in and hugged his mother and father. "I love you both.." He'd say that before backing away from them bursting into green flames and flying out the window. As he burst through the window Asher was hiding how he really felt knowing his parents weren't going to see much of him in the upcoming days. Soaring into the sky people looked at him and started taking pictures trying to figure out what the marvel in the sky was. Asher would put on a smile as he waved as people before going at max speed heading into the direction provided to him by his new S.H.I.E.L.D partner.

3216/3200

EXIT.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training   Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Burning Debacles Chapter.1 (Any shield agent besides Leahcim and Hot Shot)/Training
Page 1 of 1