Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The new world.... Chapter One (Training)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flash Prime

The new world.... Chapter One (Training) Empty
PostSubject: The new world.... Chapter One (Training)   The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:44 pm

]
The New World[/size]

Chapter 1

Walking in the south American jungles, Kira looked around at a jungle that she had stumbled into. It was strange, this place was just a jungle but it's size had left her dizzy and confused. Even now she had become lost.Instead she searched for a way out of the jungle for the rest of the day, and to no avail as she was still stuck by nightfall.

As night did come Kira began to get awfully tired and she laid down to rest. As she did she fell into a deep sleep and that's where the story begins. All as she drifted off to sleep in a jungle in the South America , Kira's entire life was about to change before her. Who she was and how she acted was all about to become different.

Last edited by Kira Sankuchi on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: The new world.... Chapter One (Training)   The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Waking up from her rather deep slumber, Kira looked around at her surroundings. It was all the same. Trees, trees, and a canopy of undergrowth below even more trees. Sitting up from the log she'd slept poon Kira looked around. No one or anything was in sight and so she began to walk onward. As she did some noise arose behind her. Like a soft whistling noise. Immediately, Kira jerked around to find the intruder to her secrecy. No one was in site. However the whistling occurred again. Shaking her head Kira wondered what that strange noise was.

As she began to walk onward again a voice spoke to her. "Where do you think you're going?" Stopping where she was and swirling around to look at all directions Kira once again saw no one. Something was very wrong...

Even so she walked forward, trying to ignore the voice that she'd heard just moments ago. Walking past a few trees she tried to tell herself that she was imagining the voice, but then from nowhere the voice came once again. "You can't ignore me."

"Who's there?!" Kira shouted.

"It tis I, the Chaotic Poet Who Lives in the Spire, Nesrxel."

"Where are you, Nesrxel?"

"Why, where else would I be but in your head?Well at least, I'm communicating to you that way..."

" In my...head?"

"Oh yes Darling. You are God afterall. Allow me to explain if you will. As God you are all knowing of your world, but what about the other worlds. I am but a humble servant who works for you in The New World."

"The New World?"

"Aye. It's a place in another dimension that you can only get to by astral projection...or if you are God of course..."

"And you work for me?";

"Well sort of. I follow you, but not your rules. In fact, you follow my rules as I obey you. It's kind of a give and take.";

"And what makes you think I'll listen to your rules?"

"You want to learn to control The New World don't you?"

" I don't know yet."

"That's only because you haven't seen it. Here allow me to direct you. Take a seat on that log over there and close your eyes. Good girl. Now listen to the sound of my voice:

Imaging the layers of each world, how they are all separate. 
A light goes off from each world, connecting them all. 
It's a bright, strong light. Now...grow angelic wings.
Fly along that light until you reach the second layer.
The New World.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: The new world.... Chapter One (Training)   The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 2:48 pm

Spoiler:
U

Kira opened her eyes to the vast world that lay before her. She was standing on a rock pillar that appeared to be 100 meters long. On this stone pillar there was a great amount of shrubbery and greenery, making it appear to be a large field above the ground. Walking to the edge of the pillar Kira looked down and could only see deep fog. The ground was nowhere to be seen

"Where am I?";

"You like it?"

Kira whipped around to see a newcomer arrive. 

Spoiler:

The man had black hair that was fairly long, and a red eye in his right socket, and a blue one in his left. He was quite handsome in fact, but Kira opened her left hand and a black sword materialized in her hand, ready to fight if that's what it would come down to. Something about this man seemed off and dirty...

"Why draw your weapon" the man asked, "It is only me Nesrxel."

Kira lowered her weapon just a bit. Was it really? Was she really in some new world? This was...too strange. But she was God after all. Weird things happened to gods all the time, it was just the nature of the world. Sheathing her weapon back Kira flipped her black hair back. "Well nice to meet you, Nesrxel. Now then, show me this world I've heard so much about."

"As you wish" the man said bowing, and he took Kira on a tour.

Nesxrel creating her a flying creature, he'd used to take Kira up in the sky. Nesrxel apparently had some kind of powers as he grew angelic wings and took flight into the air as well. The two of them soared around the amazing stone pillars, feeling free as birds in the wind. The two of them landed on a few different structures. Some of the rock pillars had homes on them, others had castles. It was amazing to see the diversity. As Kira flew around she couldn't help but notice all the strange animals that resided in this new world. People lived here as well. As she flew and took in the sight Kira realized that she wanted to control this land. Have power over it. Returning to their rock pillar an hour later Kira turned to Nesrxel. His black haired whipped in the wind.

" I've decided that I want to control this place. What do I have to do?"

•My Lord, it is very simple. When I tell you to act a certain way act that way."

"I cannot guarantee that. It might conflict with my morals."

"I follow you remember? Anything I say will reflect your morals...but not those you have now. The morals you will come to possess, for The New World is ahead of your own. Soon you will learn to hate the weak and defenseless, and hate them for being weak. You will kill to destroy the weaklings."

" I do not believe you."

"You must listen to me for this place at least until the day comes when you can act of your own accord. Will you do it or would you rather let this place stay under my control and allow me to become a god as well."

Jealousy overwhelmed Kira and in that moment she made a perhaps very rash decision. "Never. I will take on your customs."

"Excellent. Then go back now. You can come back to The New World anytime you wish and will be able to see and hear certain things in your world, including me. Take care now."

Kira opened her eyes on a log in the jungle. Looking around her Kira wondered if it was a dream she'd had. No...it couldn't have been because she still felt Nesrxel's presence and could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: The new world.... Chapter One (Training)   The new world.... Chapter One (Training) EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 3:14 pm

1512 Word Count
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new world.... Chapter One (Training)   The new world.... Chapter One (Training) Empty

Back to top Go down

The new world.... Chapter One (Training)
Page 1 of 1