Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) Empty
PostSubject: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 1:17 am

Continuing his flight from his home Asher found himself on a roof near the projected area in which he needed to be in. As he landed on this roof he changed back into normal before going right into the back of the building which he notice da homeless man wearing some clothing that looked as if they fit him. Sure they were nasty smelling but dammit they fit. Anyway Asher would smile as he approached the man. Remind you Asher was naked "Excuse me sir. Do you mind if I borrow the clothing?". The homeless man spoke as he stood up. "Never in my life have I seen some weird shit like what you just pulled boy. Take the clothes. I think you need em more then me anyway". Asher actually didn't know how to feel about that. Anyway he was handed the pants which didn't actually smell quite bad and put them on. While doing this the only thing registered in his mind was the code that S.H.I.E.L.D agent gave him and told him to mention to the people at this building. Why an agency like that was disguised as a Research facility.. No one knew. Anyway Asher would quickly zoom out of the ally and walk right to that building and once in people seemed to recognize him. Asher would continue walking further as he nodded and got in a elevator.. He figured this was the perfect time to use that code he was given. Quickly pressing the close button Asher would put in the number combination given to him and the elevator quickly sped down heading to a floor that wasn't marked. Upon opening Asher found himself on the ground floor of some building. "Welcome to the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement and Logistics Division" said a voice coming from the south of Asher. She appeared to be a slim woman in her early 20's. She wore a sleek black suit with a bird like logo patch on the left area of her chest. Asher was actually whelmed and didn't know what to make of this situation. "I assume you are Asher Hale. Otherwise known as?...". Asher snapped out of it as he looked at the woman not knowing what to respond as. He had no codename yet but he would like to have one.. "Just call me Ash for now". Asher would say that as the girl nodded and started walking away. As Asher followed she started speaking "We had advance clearance to give you a tour of S.H.I.E.L.D new york headquarters after we heard you say nice living arrangements needed to be kept for you.". Asher shocked would just nod his head "Uh huh". The lady began to laugh as she continued walking and pointing "And right here is the training facility". When those words were said Asher's attention span was 100 percent again. Besides the hundreds of agents he saw this training facility looked top notch. It was like a giant endless white room that was blank but knowing this place.. It probably had secret guns lying all around. Asher would look at the girl and she started speaking "Yes you can use this place but I doubt you'd want to get in there this soon." Asher just looked at the lady because he did want to get in that room this soon. He was all about the growth of his powers and he wanted to be top notch when this place started sending him on missions. Still staring at the lady she just shook her head and then got a shocked face "Oh my god you do wanna go in there this soon?" Asher nodded his head like a hungry door before an agent appeared beside him with a white suit just like everyone elses with the shield patch. "Put this on. You'll need something to wear" said the new agent. Asher would quickly slide off the pants he had from the man and put this onezy suit on infront of both agents whom seemed unphased. After that the original agent helping him started speaking "Okay. I'll fire up the training room.. You just go in" Asher smiled before running to the door "Cool thanks". As the giant glass wall would be crowded by other Shield agents looking on to see what the kid had Asher turned the door knob and opened it up preparing to walk inside.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 3:25 am

A military issued humvee would pull around the block, not exactly infront of the SHIELD base, but further down the rode and in an abandoned alley. In it sat a woman, and an older male. His hand kept a firm grasp on the wheel as his eyes kept forward. The dark haired vixen simply looked at the older man with a stern look. "The mission was a success with little casualties. I was almost found out, but luckily I handled that before hand. I can take care of myself, you know? I'm a warrior, and self trained by the best this planet could ever offer!" The general stroked his chin, as the grey hairs on his mustache shifted under his nose. The silence caused the woman to slam a hand down on the dash board of the vehicle, leaving an imprint. "Say something, General! What is on your mind? Do you think I can't handle my job anymore?" The woman narrowed her eyes awaiting an answer, as the General didn't flinch to her act of irritation. Putting a forearm on the wheel, and turning his body so he was facing her, the older man would simply shake his head. "I'm sure you can deal with anything that throw at you. I'm not worried about you not being able to do the job, I'm more worried about you throwing yourself into the center of trouble. I'm proud of how much you love and fight for you country. Just, don't let them brainwash you. Know for what you're fighting for. If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything, Dyanne." The General gave his daughter one final nod before looking forward. She sat there with a slightly stunned look before nodding in respect. "I understand, Father. I'll make you proud." She moved in to give her father a nudge on the arm before leaving the humvee. Walking out of the alley, she'd follow the sidewalk to the entrance of the SHIELD base. Though the place looked nothing like a true base, the woman simple made her way through the entrance and directly to the elevator. As the lift moved down, she'd cross her arms over her chest as the identification module would scan her body. "Welcome, Dyanne Schrew." As the doors opened, she made her way into the underground base. It had been months since she had walked the corridors of the New York Headquarters. Being undercover on the other side of the world was troublesome to say the least. Though, she would do anything for her country.

Many people waved and spoke to the woman as she walked the clean halls, but she didn't respond. She walked directly towards the debriefing room, opening and closing the door behind her. Sitting down in a chair, she'd be looking at a fellow SHIELD agent higher up on the ladder than herself. "I know you've heard the mission was completed flawlessly. Now I'd like to be updated on everything I've missed here. Don't hold out on any details." She propped her elbows up onto the table, and folded her fingers together beneath her chin. The man, standing across the table, would slide a manila folder infront of her, where her eyes would scan down. As he began to fill her in on what she had missed, a hand nonchalantly shifted through the folder. Pictures of a man in an iron suit was shown, and she was given information on an incident that occurred only ten minutes ago involving a bank robbery in New Orleans. Apparently and agent made a severely bad call, and caused the deaths of more than ten hostages. They then attempted to leave the scene and travel to an undisclosed location, possibly trying to leave the scene. This made the woman's teeth begin to grind together. "Is he here?" The answer was of course, no, which made the Maiden of Might curse beneath her breath. The man went on to explain new recruits to the SHIELD operation, and she raised a brow. Pressing a button on the table, a holographic scene would appear in the center of the room, showcasing the male inside. The Patriot simply narrowed her eyes. "Now we're bringing in children to this parade? I don't like it. And tell me he is human. We don't need any other space freaks jeopardizing any missions here." Her tone was completely blunt, and to the point. The man insisted on her watching to see what the kid to do, and reluctantly she complied and watched the image infront of her. "This better not be a waste of my time."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 5:06 pm

As Asher walked into the room he was lifted down by a machine and then the white room turned red. "Training Program. A2 initiated." Asher started looking around in awe because this shit right here? It was dope. He was going to enjoy it. As he spun around looking still giant beams shot out the ground lined up as far as the eye can see. Asher smiled as he looked up at the SHIELD lady who gave him a thumbs up. Asher simply smiled as his feet turned into fire and he started flying into the sky. From the beams that shot out of the ground they all formed laser like heads with 6 holes in each of them. Like said before they were more then the natural eye can see. As if they went on forever. Asher would scream out "What exactly am I doing to these star wars looking things?". A loud voice could be heard over a speaker or something. "Simple.. Destroy them". Asher smiled as his arms began to glow with fire. "Gotcha". Within seconds the robots all began to aim at Asher as he floated probably about 10 meters off the ground give or take causing him to think in his mind "Uh oh. This is gonna end bad". "Commence Fire". Once Asher heard those two words. He started flying forward through all of the robots as they fired off white energy beams at him as if he was the fish of the day or a lobster in a tank. Beams of fire would be shot from Ashers hands towards these guys in a attempt to keep them away and one by one they all fell to the ground. Probably about 5 were knocked over now and it was probably a few more hundred to go. Still zigging and zagging and swaying away Asher would begin to swerve around dodging shots from these tall beam like buildings firing shit off at him. Fireballs would be launched from his hands setting ablaze to two beams that were across from eachother causing them to spark out and fall over. More beams Asher would be firing aiming towards direct lines of these machines hoping to knock them out the box. (Old star wars joke). As one beam came close to hitting Asher and he closed his eyes and began to pray as the beam literally went right through him. Wow Asher looked shocked as he didn't know he could do that. As he began to look at his body he forgot he was still being shot at and started zigging around again firing off more beams and fireballs at these people letting it be known to his new Shield partners that he was no joke. It seemed Asher was nowhere near done with these guys so he decided to try something new. He saw one incredibly large robot/beam come out the ground. Why these things looked like support beams Asher would never know but he was probably going to ask. Anyway this beam looked like it had rockets in it so Asher thought of an idea. Quickly he started flying at maximum speed as he started circling the giant beam robot as he made a vortex around it which would turn the robot beam inot char causing it to fall over. After Asher came from the vortex he flew into a wall because he wasn't the brightest and obviously didn't realize the fail he just did. As he shook his head and got back in the game he turned his heat up going off to his maximum causing people behind the glass to look on and point as Asher started zooming past the robots at max speed turning every robot in his way into nothing but a melted toy. Asher would began to smile as he looked back at the mess he made before he was caught in what was like a net made out of some metal shit. While in the net Asher would turn intangible one more time before putting his hands on this weird humanoid giant robot that was holding the net and slowly go through the robot causing a giant molting hole in its core area. Still looked like he was barely 1/4th done with these robots.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 8:09 pm

The Maiden of Might simple watched the boy, as he sloppily dealt with the machines he was tasked on destroying. "What's this kid's name: candle?" The woman thought to herself, as she continued to watch the show with narrowed eyes. His style was sloppy. There was no structure in his combat, it was like he was making it up as he went along. Lack of control. Lack of order. He was no warrior. It almost felt like yesterday when the young amazon from the stars was in that very room, doing the same trials. She relied purely on brute strength, and battle experience. Her environment was the only weapons she would ever need, and she proved this when she ripped a steel plate from the wall and used it as a bludgeoning tool. Grinding her teeth at the though, the dark haired woman would look to the SHIELD agent. "If this is the best we can do, we're going to be in trouble. I'm not sure if anyone else felt the sensation recently, but a storm is coming from the stars." Dyanne stood from her chair, moving the seat back and placing a hand on the table. Using her other, she would grasp the folder and its contents. The SHIELD agent had informed her that they all had gotten the message of the coming doom, and they were going to handle it as soon as they regrouped. Wasn't that swell? As soon as they regrouped? The days were counting down, and everyone was carrying on like they were not in danger. Perhaps they were trying to be like the Men in Black. The only way people could continue with their lives is if they didn't know their worlds were about to end. It made sense. Mass panic would do nothing but hinder the goals of SHIELD, and reluctantly stop them from being able to stop the coming doomsday. Folding the folder under her left arm, Dyanne would push her seat beneath the table and start to make her way towards the door. "Arrange a meeting with our field agents. We're going to have to pull all the stops. And damn it, make sure we get this iron man here right now." The Maiden of Might opened the door, and closed it behind her with a slight slam. A bead of sweat fell from the SHIELD agent's head. It was never easy having a meeting with that woman.

Making her way to the training room, Dyanne would hand the manila folder to an agent standing at the door. "Get me all the information you have on this individual. We need to start tracking him asap." The agent gave a nod and scurried off to get to work. Opening the door with a grip that could crush steel, Dyanne entered the upper floors of the training room, standing far above the hot head super heating the area. Even from her vantage point above, the hot air would rise and cause a bead of sweat to appear on her forehead. "Ugh, a real hot head here." She spoke in a stern tone as she grabbed the railing and flipped her body over the railing. Flipping in the air, she fell down towards the bottom level and landed down on top of one of the robots, breaking her fall. "End this training simulation now! We're not here to watch children show off powers they didn't earn. Instead, I'll be the one to test his limits." She punched a hand into her palm, narrowing her eyes towards the hot head. "And anyway, it's been awhile since I've been in combat. I feel as though I've lost some of my old speed and strength. It's time I reclaim that here and now."
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

As he fired off at multiple robots Asher was beginning to get bored. Yea these guys were fun but he felt he was just playing in a pin and everyone was watching. Still swerving around looking for a way to end this quick Asher seemingly couldn't find one. Fireball after Fireball Asher was starting to lose focus as more and more people came looking on at the windows and now he seemed to see t he wall or the other side of it. This damn training room was probably the size of a building. But Asher wasn't prepared to be finished just yet. Spinning and dodging being knocked into walls by explosions Asher went through it all right now. Still shooting to the very in he felt tapped out of power. He hadn't really been doing this long and wasn't in full control of his powers. As he charged one robot whom was about to shoot him his flames turned off and he fell to the ground.l Asher then stood up from the grounded position and looked at the giant robots staring him down.. He knew this wasn't going to be pretty so he quickly started running pass the robots allowing them to shoot at eachother while he ran down the lines trying to save his ass from being shot "Come on baby.. Come on". Asher would say that as he was trying to get his powers to work but nothing came out until a beam was fired at him and missed but caused the ground next to him to explode sending him high into the sky. Right then and there Asher's powers turned back on and he was flying "YEA BABY. LETS DO THIS" Asher would say would a giant smile on his fast as he zoomed past the opposition and started shooting beams of heat from both hands firing towards both directions. This day was going to be an annoying one for Asher. He wasn't the best when it came to robots because he hadn't actually seen any. Which made it worse was in the corner bottom of the robot beams there was a disclaimer that said Hale Enterprises. That was Asher's father old company which he had while back in Canada. Ironically his fathers own technology was about to do him in. Now Asher had to think of how he was going to finish this. Still zooming around Asher was now at the ceiling and drawing more fire to himself as he started swooping down directly into these robots allowing himself to melt right through them. He was having fun today. "WOO HOOO" is what he'd scream out as he ripped through a robot causing it to fall over then explode. Damn this was probably the best part of being in a government agency. All the fun perks it gave. People really should join S.H.I.E.L.D more often. Anyway as Asher continued to fight on he shot shot in the foot and he screamed "OUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS HOT". It wasn't actually hot. He was hot enough to withstand heat like that. But he did enjoy when he was hit by it. Always made it fun for peoples reaction against it. Anyway as Asher was pushing forward to another robot he heard something. As if a robot just got crushed. Asher turned around to see some hot older fan standing on top of a crushed robot and she demanded this training session to be over. Asher spoke "wait what" as he crashed into the wall causing his powers to go out. Asher would then just slid down the wall as he face planted landing on the ground upside down. As she punched with one hand into another her eyes narrowed and Asher quickly stood up. He would rub the back of his head as he began walking towards her. She began to talk. Something about how she hasnt been in combat lately and that she wanted to soak in her wild oats. Asher would come in probably 10 meters distance of her before he began to shout. "Listen lady I don't know what your problem is but you need to go sit over there with the other strong lesbians." Okay maybe Asher was going overboard saying that and maybe him pokerfacing while doing it didn't really help. As he pointed to the lift that brought him down here Asher couldn't help but laugh in his mind. Damn this was going to end bad for him.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 11:31 pm

Sit over there with the..other lesbians. The woman's eye couldn't help but start to twitch from the boy's words. Was this what the world was reduced too? Teenagers who thought they could talk to their elders in any sort of way without repercussions? Her eyes darted to the glass that the SHIELD agents were watching. They were signalling her, but she didn't look long enough to warrant any reaction. "You just made a big mistake, little candle. Now I'm going to have to put you out." She knelt down, slamming a hand into the head of the robot she had crushed, and literally ripped it off with brute strength. Bringing her arm back, she'd release a throw, sending the head of the robot directly towards the kid's chest with enough force to send him flying back into the wall if it hit. If it didn't, she would have stepped down from the robot's actual body, sending a kick into its metallic side which would send it flying right behind the head. Another attempt at keeping the kid down. Hit or miss, she was just getting started. "I don't know what these smart asses think bringing a kid like you here, but they need a major adjustment. You're not cut out to be a soldier. You should go home and be a family man, this is a place for the elite." Her words were harsh, as she crossed her arms with an annoyed expression on her face. The SHIELD agents wiped beads of sweat off their head, as they figured the Maiden of Might would lose her cool and destroy the training room..again. The last time she was in rage was from pure negligence when it came to two new agents writing their daily reports. She literally ripped their desks in half to get them to get off their asses and get to work. Blunt and to the point, and she wouldn't like to be any other way. This was what defined her, after all. Just like her father, she had a zero tolerance for complete and utter bullshit. If something was to be done, it would be done right! Maybe her tomboyish ways made her seem like a lesbian, but it was cold hard facts, and facts alone.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 12:55 am

Wondering what the ladies response was going to be made Asher crack up in his head. He wasn't sure how much he pissed her off but he knew he did it. Her right eye began to twitch and Asher knew it was on. Every female that twitch after being insulted normally lash out in a violent rage and start throwing things. Hopefully this girl was going to do that. She looked like one of those violent lesbians from that Southpark episode where they spoofed that one movie called 300 with Gerald Butler but alas that was a story for another day. Anyway her eyes began to shift to the class where all the SHIELD agents looked on from and that reminded Asher that those guys were probably the BIGGEST instigators of all time. Like seriously they didn't realize it but they were egging this situation on from the beginning.. Or maybe they knew about this and needed a way to kill Asher so he wouldn't tell people what he saw? So many different ways this could be going down. Words escaped the mouth of the lesbian dike lady. Something about Asher making a big mistake and she called him little candle. That was just cold. And she said she was going to put Asher out. Was that a fire pun ontop of a fire pun? No needed for back to back puns. That just takes away from the joke. So yes she began to kneel down and now she slammed her hand into the head of that robot she crushed she ripped it head off and brought her arm back up and released the head in a throw at Asher sending the head directly towards Asher's chest. While the head was flying towards Asher another sound could be heard. As if she was breaking more of this robot. Damn that looked kinda fast. Asher simply raised an eyebrow his left one to be exact as he put his hands forward and turned them into fire allowing a giant stream of fire to turn the head into nothing but a little pebble sending it to the floor, As that happened a second part landed but it was bigger. About the size of a chair. Well now atleast. And it was charred just like the robot head. Asher just looked at her and screamed "The hell was that for? Ya know they say anger is a sign of shame. Are you ashamed you're a diesel lesbian? HMM? ARE YOU?". Asher was building an easy case for him to get killed. Those weren't his best moments but today he felt snappy. If he had to join this organization. He was going to play by his rules and his rules only. Well for now atleast. This girl seemed angry and strong. Not something he wanted to anger regularly. Or maybe he did... Oh hell no. She began to speak again and this time she called Asher a kid. Even tho he was 19 he resented that comment. And she said he wasn't cut out to be a soldier and something about being a family man. This was seriously pissing Asher off. Why were the lesbians the ones so angry at the world? Why couldn't they be like Ellen Degeneres. Asher would turn his fire on his arms off before speaking out "Dammit!. You seriously need help. Its no need to be this angry". Obviously he knew he was pissing her off. He enjoyed it tho. Older fans getting angry twas the perfect ending to a horrible day.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 1:56 am

"A child who speaks like he's a man. Don't you have a crib to be sleeping in, little boy?" Instead of grabbing another robot, the woman slammed both arms into the ground below her, digging into the steel and literally ripping it from the ground below. Not a small feat, but it was possible with the right pulls and applied force. The little snot nose brat was pushing her buttons, and not the good ones. The more he spoke, the more she wanted to send him flying into a wall. Dyanne was like this since she was a child. Being an army brat, she had zero tolerance when it came to those who spoke with loose lips. They should learn respect. The country was built on respect, and they slander it with their pompous attitudes and selfishness. The new generation of Americans were the perfect examples of this. They put themselves before others, yet feared to fight for what was right. Feared to put their lives on the land to protect the soil their forefathers died to claim. Maybe she was taking that anger out on the kid. Maybe she was just using this train simulation to let up on some stress built up over time. Being away from home on a mission where you had zero contact with loved ones could do that to a woman, after all. Even if she was battled hardened over her many years working with the government. Even though she was completely loyal to the United States Government, she couldn't help but think recruiting someone as young as the kid infront of her was a bad idea. Though, those thoughts could be seen as hypocritical seeing how she joined SHIELD when she was only eighteen, but even then, the organization wasn't as big as it was now. And she highly doubt the kid had any battle experience. Being born of a warrior race warranted some special privileges when it came to age and battle. But him? He could hardly control his powers. Putting him on the battlefield would be a fools mistake. And the training it would take to get him ready, and make him any sort of useful, would also take much time. Time they did not have with a massive bird heading their way, ready to make the Earth a heap of charred rock.

Pushing the thoughts to the back of her mind, she would let out a strained growl, as her body began to lift from the ground beneath her feet. Hovering into the air, she'd pull the steel with her, and with a sudden push forward she would attempt to use it as a fire blanket to not only flatten the boy onto the ground, but force him to keep his heat down unless he wanted the steal to melt around him, and potentially meld atop him. However, before the woman could come down and attempt to slam him underneath, red alarms began to sound within the SHIELD base. It caught her attention, forcing her to let go of the steel obstruct and fly towards the glass window where the SHIELD agents were over looking their training. Pressing a hand onto the glass, she'd literally push a hole through it and walk through to the agents tracking something on their computers. "What's going on?! What happened! Is the Phoenix here already?!" The woman grasped the shoulder of an agent, and he turned to look at her with confused eyes. He didn't know what was coming, but something was entering the Earth's atmosphere. It could be the entity. It could have arrived earlier than expected. There was no time to waste, and certainly no time to call for back up. Not with it coming down right now. Lifting herself from the ground, the woman would extend her arms and take off into a mad flight towards straight up through the ceiling, like some sort of human drill forcefully flying through the Earth with nothing held back. Those left behind would be able to feel the small quakes of her tunneling through the pure earth above them. Most likely she would burst right through a network of cables, but knowing her, it wouldn't stop her.

An Agent leaned over the railing of the training room to get a good view of the boy down below. "Get your ass in gear! Training is over! We don't have time to call for back up, so you're going to have to do! I'm sorry to put you out on the field so soon, kid, but if the world's about the end we need everyone we got! Go assist Patriot! We've got the support from here!" As the man was explaining the situation to the newcomer, Dyanne was already flying towards the location of this intrusion to Earth's atmosphere. Little did she know she wasn't going to be encountering the Phoenix, but another alien from the stars. Something she didn't particularly like.

2594 words trained total

Abilities Trained

—Name: Human Ram
—Rank: C
—Power: Invulnerability
—Description:
Using her speed through either running or flight, Patriot tucks her head and shifts herself forward to become a human battering ram. The power of this move depends on her overall current speed, but when it comes to her own body she will be able to take the force of impact without breaking bones and becoming a tangled mess. This is similar to juggernauts ability of momentum propelled invulnerability. This can be used to shoot through stone, steel, etc potentially.

—Name: Flight
—Power: Superhuman Physiology
—Description:
These characters understand how to fly at high speeds. An amateur flyer can move at 150 mph which is below sonic booms allowing them to react to situations without causing civilians undo stress. When in motion, the user appears to be a blur. C - 150mph B - 300mph A - 600mph S - 1,200mph

—Name: Flight
—Description:
These characters understand how to fly at high speeds. An amateur flyer can move at 150 mph which is below sonic booms allowing them to react to situations without causing civilians undo stress. When in motion, the user appears to be a blur. C - 150mph B - 300mph A - 600mph S - 1,200mph

—Name: Superhuman Speed
—Description:
These characters understand how to move at high speeds. An amateur speedster can move at 50 mph which is below sonic booms allowing them to react to situations without causing civilians undo stress. When in motion, the user appears to be a blur. C - 50mph B - 180mph A - 380mph S - 480mph
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) EmptyWed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 am

Ya know. The more this lady spoke the more Asher began to think she grew up as a military brat or something. Its like she screamed "Angry at the world because my dad didn't kill enough commies" kinda girl. Thats what she screamed. Asher didn't like those kind of people. They scared him and they reminded him of that movie with Jeremy Renner. Neo Ned or some shit like that. But yes. She started doing something and Asher would really give her that look because he was scared of what she might do. He wasn't sure she could take a hit yet but he was damn sure going to find out today. Anyway. She began to literally rip the ground from under their feet as if she was about to turn Asher into a burrito or something. Oh my god she was about to turn Asher into a burrito los taco. Like the dorito one from taco bells. Hmm that place made good tacos. But yea as she began to charge Asher with the metal or steel or whatever the fucking ground in this place was made of Asher began to flinch and repeat in his head "Please be cheap metal please be cheap metal". After saying that he didn't hear anything as he opened his eyes "Cheap metal?". No it was actually an alarm. It went off and that lady had already taken off back to the giant screen where SHIELD agents looked on it at the battle between the newcomer and what appeared to be the veteran. She went through the glass forcing it out with pure strength from the looks of it and she was talking about some phoenix thing. Asher was really confused right now "What the fuck is The Phoenix?". Some SHIELD guy leaned over a bar and started screaming at Asher to go accompany "Patriot" right now. That must have been her codename. Yeaaaaaa she was most likely an army brat just like he assumed. Asher nodded as he spoke "Okay. I'll back her up". After that he turned into his full fire form and took off after her following through her hole that led right out of the facility.

3148 Words trained total.

Name: Flight
Power: Fire Physiology
Description: By expelling energy from his body Asher can take off in high-speed flight going at a general speed of 150MPH at C-Rank. At B-Rank it becomes 300MPH. At A-Rank it becomes 600MPH. And at S-Rank it becomes 1,200MPH. While flying a trail of fire is normally left behind by the person using said ability.

Description: By expelling energy from his body Asher can take off in high-speed flight going at a general speed of 150MPH at C-Rank. At B-Rank it becomes 300MPH. At A-Rank it becomes 600MPH. And at S-Rank it becomes 1,200MPH. While flying a trail of fire is normally left behind by the person using said ability.

Item Name: Fire Suit
Item Rank: C
Item Description: A simple green and white suit mostly green with the S.H.I.E.L.D symbol in the center.
Patent: N/A
Item Image: N/A
Item Power: Hellion's costume, and the rest of his wardrobe, is constructed of unstable molecules, which are attuned to his powers, allowing it to become burst into flame when he does. Hellion's costume has a complete data processing and telemetry system woven into its fabric on a molecular level, making it a wearable communications device between him and other shield agents and most notably home base. The costume forms a network with the rest of the S.H.I.E.L.D, providing a constant, real time uplink of everyone’s physical condition as well as their location and current situation (Only if they have S.H.I.E.L.D suits). The costume is capable of displaying data and has touch-pad controls on the gauntlets. Its sensors can track all of the team’s uniforms and provide a picture of their immediate vicinity.

Name: Fire Form
Power: Fire Manipulation
Description: By using his powers over fire Asher is able to burst into a flame body of his own which allows him to retain his usual body features. In this form he isn't harmed by anything fire related but can be stopped by strong enough water levels. While in Fire Form he has the ability to burn at a 3000F Maximum at a 8meter distance. While in this form Asher can melt through and or burn most materials under his maximum temperature. The user can fully turn into a fire like being or can partially turn into a fire like being by changing just 1 limb etc instead of a full on physical change. The activation of this power comes in from the mind allowing Asher to turn the flames off at any given time. Not to mention the flames are green instead of the usual red but project the same level of heat. The only features really noticeable is the face and the boy. The penis area becomes non existent at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)   S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot) Empty

Back to top Go down

S.H.I.E.L.D Day (Training) (Patriot and Hot Shot)
Page 1 of 1