Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Unlimited Gun Works

The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:55 pm

Metal. one of the most abundant types of objects used in the creation of many of man's objects. Sadly for Humanity, a man with amazing powers has come over the Ocean, and has brought his powers with him. Nature growing and turning over and over, as a most unusual sight would greet anyone in the area. Statues where moving, grass was growing to immense lengths. Trees where beginning to grow, as vines began to go over the town. The Cherry Blossoms planted in the town went to full bloom, as their root systems began to grow, and take hold of water mains, crushing them beneath the earth, cutting water from the rest of the city. The sound of toys and music flooding the streets, mixing with the sound of screams of the average stupid humans. He was very happily playing the flute as trees grew and moved about, their limbs growing, vines spreading, taking over the street. He was the master of movement. He smiled again as he allowed his power to wash over something called an "Abe" Lincoln", and the great statue moved from his seat, his form completing as his stone become more refined as he began to walk from his memorial, and seemed to have a young looking man on his shoulder, playing a flute. He was dancing away atop the hat that was on his great head. Dancing dancing dancing away, his demon red eyes shined through the bone mask that made up his face. Around him, ivy and metal statues went about him. Trees grew, grass grew to immense proportions, there would be little left to be seen of the great capital. Not that it mattered where he had his fun, this statue was all the fun in the world that he needed. He was allowing his powers to flow wildly, as he danced and played his flute. The world was his plaything, and he was the master. After all, he was the god of life. He would bring life to everything. Toys, trees, vines, statues. Anything and everything that could be used as a plaything was his to command, and no one would ever dare to stop his fun. But sadly, so far his fun seemed to have come with a cost. So far, hundreds of houses had already been eliminated. So far, many monuments had been defiled. Even the statue of the unknown soldiers, had come to life under his command, and it traveled with him, and scary enough to others, because of his power of life, they were now capable of firing their muskets.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 12:50 am

A blur of orange and red would shoot through the streets. Screams and chaos of a toy army coming alive had liven up the streets, and a certain girl who was in the neighborhood decide to stop on by. Running pass a few small poles that held what appeared to be a rope [which was used to keep people back as a barrier of some sort] the speedster would grab it on the run and shoot straight for the oversized statue walking down the street. Not stopping for someone to get a good look at her, the speedster would run around the statue's legs, wrapping it with the rope and tying them up in a blink of an eye, and then would bolt further down the street, away from his creations. This would cause the rope to tighten and pull the legs from out beneath the statue, causing it to fall forward, if successful. Now being 15 meters behind the crazy looking thing's creations, the speedster would have her arms crossed over her chest. Dawning a red hoodie with orange shades to match, she would be looking out towards the music playing weirdo admist the chaos and screams. "That's a pretty tune you're playing. Can you play "Don't kick my butt in throw me Jail" next? That's my favorite. Here, let me start it off for you." Chronas would grab a few rocks from the ground and gather them with her arm, not breaking eye contact from the threat. "Return everything to normal, and we can end this right now. Or keep it up, I don't care."

skill:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Love

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:36 am

The statue tumbled and fell as the boy atop it would simply leap onto a metal eagle statue that he happened to be controlling near him. The statue was of a Gold Eagle, gotten from a nature museum nearby, and it flew about as he stood on it's back The eagle was twice the size of the normal Eagle, and had a 5.62 Meters, and with the Skull Kid being as short as he was, his nimble feet stood upon his eagle as his red eyes stared down at the ground, the toys continuing to move about, as after the Abraham Lincoln statue fell, it proceeded to grab the ropes, and break them with his mighty stone fists. Skull Kid continued to play his song, the Eagle now high in the air, about ten meters high, as he stared down, playing his flute sweetly, his dark red eyes dancing in the light of the day, the grass about the speedster would entangle about her quickly, along with vines and toys. The vines would quickly wrap about her feet, along with the grass. The woman had sadly enough, put herself in a position to be ensnared by the grass that she had walked herself into. Meanwhile, his toys and statues of metal and stone began to gather about the area, but the Abraham Lincoln statue was about fifty meters in front of him, while the next statues where all set about her, n ot allowing her a chance at a running start should the grass have caught her. After all, she was just a mite in the eyes of a God. And that is what he was. Meanwhile, the music box toys began playing music about the area as he smiled to the woman down bellow him, the skull face mask seeming to gain a grin like effect to it. The boy would shout down calmly as the music began playing, and those who knew the tone shuddered in fear*"My name is Ben, I didn't quite catch your name miss!"* He smiled calmly as he looked down to her , putting his flute slightly away from his mouth. Compared to the woman, he was thirty meters away, and fifty meters up, so he shouted quite loudly.

(You never stated where you stopped, so I exploited such a thing.)

Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:54 am

As the grass began to make their way around the female, attempting to ensnare her, she'd begin to vibrate her body at a high rate of speed, using the friction to burn through. Seeing how his statues were 15 meters infront of her, it gave her more than enough time to continually vibrate to her freedom. The speedster aura around her body protected her from the burns and heat generated on the dried plant life attempting to grasp her. Once getting her opening, she shot through the weakened binds with a sudden speed aura enhanced dash. Using the rocks she had gathered previously, Chronas would begin to throw them at 400mph [with him being only 20 meters in total distance from her], one after the other, straight towards the eagle that seemed to be moving so slowly with her increased perception. The first one would be aimed right towards it, and she'd wait for it to attempt a dodge before throwing the second right behind it to strike right through the bird in mid dodge. At this time, she was running on the side of a building, attempting to stay off the vines and roots that had spread throughout the city. Luckily grass wasn't anything special that even someone without such momentum on their side could break through it. The path she ran was clear of any toys or plant life that could hinder her progression. And by running at about 90mph, or alittle more, she was moving fast enough to be a blur, but slow enough for her to still take in her environment and not suffer from tunnel vision.

for projectiles:
Back to top Go down
Mr. Love

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:19 am

The stone flew quickly towards his Eagle, as he continued smiling, and his opponent would soon find, that her projectile would simply seem to fly as though the two of them were never there, but he smiled lightly as he waved atop his bird. He had a smile like look to his skull mask face as he swayed lightly. He head the tensing of the muscles, the twitch of the wrist, the whistle of the stone. He simply smiled and waved as he spoke*"Now why can't we just be friends? After all, I'm a God of Life, I am simply having a little bit of fun?What is wrong with simply doing my job may I ask?"* He smiled as instead of allowing his powers to focus on the woman, he had them halt as everything suddenly stopped where it was, and waited. After all, he had no reason to hurt anyone, there were no fatalities, just a whole lot of unintentional property damage. He simply danced lightly after asking while he was on his eagle. After all, what was the point of causing harm? He was more interested in having fun. He smiled as he awaited the other's answer. His eyes aglow, his heart ablaze. He liked the fun that came with meeting new people. And this was a new and extravagant person.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:46 am

The girl watched the being seemingly disappear in thin air. Well, a normal person would see that. With her level of perception, she saw every milli of a second tick away, as the being 'jumped' with the bird else where. Chronas' eyes would widen, as she ran to the rooftop of the very building to stop in place. She's shift her head around, and would find the other in a matter of seconds, still on its eagle. However, everything seemed to stop. The creature spoke out to her again, and Chronas would tilt her head to the side before yelling back. "We can't be friends if you keep doing this. You're causing chaos in the streets with this madness! Some things are better left inanimate, you know? You can't just come out of nowhere playing god, and causing people such threat. It isn't right." The girl sounded more like a mother talking down on a child, than a costumed vigilante fighting for peace and justice.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Mask

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:36 pm

The boy smiled as he would appear next to the girl in less than the blink of an eye , the music boxes playing, as the world about them seemed to move in slow motion, as the toys became motionless save for the music box sound of the eerie music setting the mood loudly, as hundreds of music box toys played the music. His Red eyes stared, as his power issued a single command for each plant to revert to it's natural state, and the statues stood in side walks, stiff as stone as he tilted his head smiling lightly as he laughed lightly, himself sitting on the eagle. He himself was not completely next to her, he was about sixteen meters above her to and one meter to her right. *"But Chaos is the order of the world is it not? If I were doing this in a rival country with no context, a country that was attacking this one, I doubt I'd receive such a cold welcome. Yeesh, what does a God have to do to get some attention around here. I inhabit this human's body to have fun, and suddenly when I decide to have fun where people can see me, I get in trouble. There is just no pleasing humans, mutants, or whatever some people are. We all live in the same world, and for someone like me to not use his powers, is as much a sin as the people who devote themselves to sex, or those who would enslave themselves to someone else, just so they can get money...but then again, that's America for you....rather it's the human race. I watched from on high much too long, and much to bored to let things be so boring anymore. But perhaps you can find a more amusing suggestion for my power?"* He smiled, and to the observant eye, they would find that the skull over his head was not a mask, but was his face. and that his clothing was very earthy, made leaves and feathers. Even his skin, which seemed black, had a bark look to it as he looked to the woman before him, his red eyes staring out calmly. But anyone that was staring at him, would soon find him not but five meters in front of the girl, flying just a ways away from the building, staring at her in the face.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 12:52 am

Chronas would simply cross her arms over her chest, getting slightly annoyed at the being's little speech about humanity. Like he was much better. The more he used his jumping trick, the easier it was getting for her to follow. After all, it may have looked quick to someone else, but this thing was dealing with someone who saw life in slow motion on a daily basis. Seconds felt like minutes. Minutes felt like hours. With a shake of the head, Chronas would glare at the being floating infront of her. "You can try to justify what you're doing all you'd like, but that doesn't mean it is right in the end. If you're such a god, then surely you don't belong on this planet. You belong in a higher society. A god wouldn't find time to torment such lowly mortals, if they were truly a god." She raised a brow, keeping her arms over her chest and squeezing the two items in the palm of her hand. The silence would be broken, as a series of police sirens would fill the streets, and various cops arrived on the scene to see a being riding on the back of a stone eagle. Being on the actual building, Chronas was out of their point of view. However, with the helicopter flying towards the scene from afar, things were surely to pick up soon. "Here's your last chance, "God." Stop your mockery of these people, or be proved just how mortal you are, by the very mortals you are tormenting." The clicking sound of guns from the officers could be heard on the ground below, as they used the doors of their cars as shields. The helicopter hovered overhead of the two super beings, which would cause Chronas to narrow her eyes. Time was running out.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Mask

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 1:16 am

The young looking being smiled as he looked to the humans with a sideways glace. They had all decided to park near the statues that had stopped by the streets, and he chuckled lightly*"ta~"* He smiled, as he vanished from sight, teleporting far behind the woman as far as he could see to the top of a tower, and continue to fly outward to the world, out to the place known as "Cali"* But now without his power to hold them up, several trees began to fall, and the statues all about the police fell on their cars. But oddly, through all of this, no fatalities where to be had. He had no intention of the mortal catching him. His eagle now high in the sky as he traveled just below the clouds, teleporting great distances at a time.

[exit ]
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:26 am

The weird vanished from sight again, and Tara would simply narrow her eyes in annoyance. "I'm starting to hate teleporters. They're pretty lazy, jumping around everywhere without even needing to push their body to its limits. So annoying." She stomped her foot on the ground as the helicopter's pilot would bring the aircraft down on the rooftop of the building. Turning around, Chronas would be greeted by two suited men, wearing matching shades and guns drawn. They pointed the barrels towards her, and she simply tapped her chin with a quizzical look. "Calm yourselves, I'm not the cause of this. I'm sure you saw the crazy looking guy who was hopping around here, playing with the statues like they were nothing. I stopped him though..but your timing is so impeccable." The men looked towards each other before lowering their cannons and removing two matching badges from beneath their overcoat. The dark skinned man would speak first. "My name is Agent Banos. We got a call about this madness not too long ago. Appears like a pretty wide spanned scuffle occurred in the DC, though no one has any serious injury. A few bumps and bruises here and there." The man seemed to be reaching around some kind of point he was going for. The pause behind his sentence felt like a millennium, and caused Chronas to raise her voice slightly in response. "Doesn't that just suck. You guys should keep tabs on freaks like that. I hate people who try to play god like they can just control and mess with people's lives just because they're bored. It's sickening and childish." The disguised Tara would cross her arms across her chest, while shifting her gaze off to the side. The two officers would stare at her for a few seconds before giving a nod towards themselves. "Well that's very well spoken, but we're not here to ask questions about him. We're here to ask for your help in dealing with these supers. You seemed to be able to handle yourself from the slight display you showed us. We're wondering what else you can do to help authorities keep a lid on these super powered beings." So they wanted to use her. She had a feeling it was going to come to something like this, after all. Help someone once, they want to take advantage of you time and time again. How despicable.

"Look, I'd love to help, but I'm just a backwoods city girl. I don't know right from left, and I'm surely not the hero type, okay?" That was funny coming from the girl who was dressed up in a costume like she was on patrol. But in reality, she was headed to Europe on some mission and happen to stop by the neighborhood after seeing statues sprouting to life. It gave her a chance to try some new things out. Test her abilities against someone like her. Well, kinda like her. She was no goddess. She was just a regular human who had too many experiments done to her in the past. Experiments that gave her the ability to walk. The ability to run. The ability to dash across the world on a whim! Even though she turned the two guys in suits down, they seemed persistent to get her help. "Well Ms..whatever you call yourself. If you're ever looking for work, just come find us here in DC. I'm sure we'll have a spot for you in our ranks somewhere. Full benefits and a roof over your head. No expenses spared." Chronas would simply nod her head before looking back down towards the cops below. "I'll think about it. In the meantime, I have a mess to help clean up." And just like that, she was gone in a blur the moment the last word left her lips. Heading down the side of the building, she would move through the streets at an accelerated pace. Gust of wind blew hats off heads. Some even stumbled. The orange blur that zipped through the streets was cleaning up the debris scattered around. In just a few seconds, the toys, and stone debris caused by the statues, was brushed to the side and out of the way. With that, she'd be gone.

[My total words = 1710 - Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]   The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

The Pied Piper Appears. Metal, Stone, and Nature's Dance! [Training]
Page 1 of 1