Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] Empty
PostSubject: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:24 am

Marcus was getting restless in the room that he have at this school for mutants which is undercover. He then decides to take a walk around the grounds and see what happening. Dressing to the code for the cover but Marcus leaves the tie loose and hang the jacket on his shoulders without his arms in it to form a crude cape like effect he then heads out. Marcus decides to swing by the entrance Hall of the school for just the hell of it. When he get there it most be because it that time of year where the sunlight is hitting the same angle as it did all those years ago. that it reminds him of that day a few days after his home burns into ash with his parents and sister still inside it.

Round 9 years ago

Back then Marcus was just a simple boy who was a mutant from Australia who had just lost his home and family to mutant Haters. He was just shell shocked from what had happen to him but he was still able to be awed by the hall. Marcus did not think that the school would be like this when he was offered a chance to join it. With nothing to lose Marcus accepted hoping to start anew and learn more about the powers that he has. To make sure that nothing like what happen to him happened to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 6:48 pm

Walking down the steps of his school, Professor Kagan adjusted his cobalt blue tie. Today he was wearing a tweed jacket over a white button up shirt and wore light brown, pressed, dress slacks. Looking across the grounds, where the grass was wet with dew he would notice the young boy who appeared lost.

'Marcus Stone, I believe' Kagan thought to himself as the hand which had fidgeted with his tie came up to stroke his chin thoughtfully. The school was still extremely new, and Marcus would be one of it's first students in the sort of experiment that Kagan was to produce. He hated referring to the school as a project however, left a bad taste in his mouth. The children were not test subjects after all, they were students something that the very moral Kagan made sure to mark down firmly in his mind.

"Hello, Marcus is it? How are you today?" Professor Kagan would ask the boy in his kind voice as the man walked across the grass and extended his hand, the other still being in his pocket fiddling with his keys. Someone with a mind like the professor's needed to be doing multiple things at once, and ever since he quit smoking seven years ago he did not often know what to do with his hands.
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:28 am

Marcus turns around to face the professor as he asked if Marcus was Marcus and how was he. putting his hand in the professor's own to shake, it was a firm hold but there was a gentleness init that comes from some one knowing that they can do great harm if they are not careful. the skin will feel like that of lizard scales cool and smoothish. then Marcus replies. "Yes I am he, I am as well as anyone would be a few days after they have lost their whole world that they hold dear." with that said Marcus lets go of the hand shake and straighten his clothing that consist of a light cotton singlet with a opened leather jacket that the colour of the night just before dawn, as well as a faded red leather pants finishing with some old runners that are hard to place. Marcus then ask a question of his own. "So what will be happing in this school Mr. ?"
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 2:06 pm

After the well composed sentence Kagan's eyes would widen "Your sentences are well composed for someone of such a young age" this was said with a smile so the boy would not take it as an insult, rather as a compliment. While the lad's scaly hands would be odd to some, Kagan had already been informed a lot about Marcus, this allowed him to be one step ahead of the boy and he spoke as the kid adjusted his clothing.

"I am Professor Kagan, you can call me Professor Kagan, or Professor. No other thing will substitute to call me, but you should already know that" the professor continued his smile as he bade the young boy to follow him and turned around before continuing to talk. "Here you will learn how to control, and develop your powers along with other people that are equally gifted. Again this is something you already know, but I enjoy repeating the packet I send out in case some students do not read it for whatever reason."
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:52 pm

Marcus shurgs at the compliment while saying. "I read a bit, well a lot." then as the Professor waves for him to walk with him. Marcus easily keeps up as he listens to what the professor had to say. then at the last comment Marcus speakes with a even tone. "Well you don't have to worry about that with me. For i have read it but i also like to get it from the source when ever possible for it best for info garthering to do that. No offence ment. So Professor any other students here at the school at the moment?" while looking around noting the land marks and also breathing though his nose to lock the scent of the place into his mind. though also looking for any scents that have a hint of predater intrest pointing in his way.

Marcus was also slowly rolling his shoulders and joints ready for anying to pop up and deal with it. Marcus hopes for the best but he also plans for the worse due to his up bringing and the event with the mutant haters though he tring not to make it notcable to the professor so not to insult him.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:31 pm

"You didn't do any of the reading" Kagan said entering the building.

[Exit]

(Congrats you're enrolled, sorry I cannot rp with someone like you anymore.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]   Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment] Empty

Back to top Go down

Marcus Stone Flashback [Enrollment]
Page 1 of 1