Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Joining Hell (Enrollment)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

Joining Hell (Enrollment) Empty
PostSubject: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 10:03 pm

There he was in the back of a car driving on the highway while his adoptive father and his elder sister Tara were singing some damn Bon Jovi song. Blake looked miserable as they dragged him away to a damn school for gifted children. "So tell me again why May isn't in this car right now?". Mr.M would stop singing for a moment to respond to what Blake just said "You can't just ship a 13 year old across the country like that Blake. It wouldn't work. Shes more attached then you are" Blake would just stare at them endlessly before replying in a monotone voice "Right but sending a 17 year old kid from a possible different world isnt right? I mean come on. I'll be 18 next Friday. You guys can't just ship me away to Europe. I mean yea I love the ladies and all but EUROPE?" Blake would say that then start thinking of the beautiful European women he could hook up with then he remembered most of them chicks had yellow teeth which was No Bueno in his book. But yes Mr.M would speak once again "Oh yea. You're talking 18 next week. Anything you might want?". As multiple things began to flash through Blake's mind Tara would speak "Keep it PG 13." Which caused Blake to frown and reply "Then I want nothing." Mr.M and Tara would begin to park the car as they realized they had finally made it here. Even tho this was a rental and they had to get on a plane to get Blake here they had finally made it. Well actually Blake and Tara ran but you get the point. Blake would get his suitcases out the trunk before Mr.M and Tara started walking besides him in their regular clothing towards the main door. Blake would speak "Please don't send me here. I'll be a good boy I swear". Mr.M would put his arm around Blake and pull him forward while giving him a little speech "Look, Blake. You're almost an adult man. Sure you aren't as fast as your sister but kid you are going to be her replacement someday or maybe her equal. But you can't do that unless you hone your craft. I'm not saying you need to become Superman or something but I do think you need to get the basics. And I mean hey come on. Look at all the pretty ladies here. And there is a lacrosse team. And a football team. And a rugby team. Maybe you can be a Wide Receiver for the football team? Who knows. I'll tell you who knows. You know." A smile would start rearing its head on Blake's face as he started to get the idea Mr.M was trying to show him. He'd reply back "I mean. Thats cool I guess. I'll give it a try. But if I don't like it i'll be on Canadian Soil within an hour" Tara and Mr.M laughed before Tara spoke "Yea and i'll have you back here within minutes." Blake quickly slipped her the finger as Mr.M spoke "And when May gets here. Please look after your little sister. " Blake and co would keep moving forward as Blake spoke "Yea yea yea. I'll make sure she doesn't get killed."
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Professor Kagan had been enjoying a nice breakfast with one of his students, explaining to them the uses of their power which they thought was useless, when he received a small folder with the information of a new addition to his school. It was always a pleasant surprise to hear that another student was coming to his fine institution to get a better grasp on their powers. That was the whole reason this place was here, after all. Each of his students were children like everybody else, but they needed guidance to help them control their powers. The professor excused himself from the table, feeling he had explained enough to the young man to keep him interested in learning to use his power. Interesting, he thought. This young man, Blake, would be coming to his institution today. There wasn't much information in the dossier, just the basics. The rest he would have to find out later on when he met him. For the rest of the day, that's what he looked forward to.

Checking his watch, Kagan noticed that it was around the time that his new student should arrive. With a little extra spring in his step, he took off to the front of the institute to await the arrival of the new student. As luck would have it, he made it out of the building just in time to see the new student had just arrived. The professor approached him with a strong demeanor, holding his body in a straight posture and ready to make a good impression. He first approached what he thought to be the young man's father before acknowledging the other two. He outstretched his hand to shake each hand of the three that just arrived.. "Hello, I'm professor Kagan. Welcome to the Institute of Progressive Development."
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:35 pm

As the family was walking an old dude came out and stopped them before extending his hand out to everyone first Gareth then Tara then Blake. He'd speak and say his name was Professor Kagan. Blake did not give one fuck but Gareth did. He'd start speaking "Hello Professor Kagan. I'm Gareth Macreedy. This is my daughter Tara and my son Blake. I'm here to enroll him into the academy." Blake gave Mr.Macreedy the meanest cold stare in the history of ever as he really didn't want to be here at this very moment. Tara would then speak "He's a great athlete mainly in football. Hes the perfect Wide Receiver and could do alot of good for your schools team. Not to mention he could use the mentoring you offer here." Blake just looked at Tara as they were sailing him down the river. This people wanted him gone for some reason. Blake hadn't really known what he did so bad but he wasn't copping out anymore. He was to bored to continue that shit. "Nice to meet ya Mr.Kagan. I'm Blake. Aka Kid Flash. You might know me. Ms.Flash sidekick. The handsome one." Blake would say that as he combed his hair and started smiling in a sarcastic way.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Kagan noted the family relations of each, and was glad he didn't mistake the sister as the mother. He smiled as they each began to speak to him, seemingly comfortable talking to new people. This could seemed like he would fit in just fine with the other students around here. "Well, we may just have a spot for wide receiver open. Perhaps you would like to show me what you could do?" Kagan looked over at two of his students throwing a ball around, and then motioned for one to come over to him. "This is Keith. Keith, this is Blake. See if he'd make a good wide receiver." Keith sized the kid up, doubting he could be a wide receiver for him. "Serious, professor?" Kagan nodded, but then turned to Blake. "Oh, sorry. That is, if you're up to the challenge?" This would give the professor a good opportunity to witness the special abilities this child possessed and get an idea of how to teach him. He gave a reassuring smile to the family. Didn't want them thinking he was a nut job.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:45 pm

A slap on the back of Blake's head would cause him to start rubbing it as he looked at the person who did it which in this case was his older sister Tara. Blake gave her the meanest look he could as she leaned in and whispered "Call yourself Kid Flash one more time.. And you go boom." You could see the static clinging between Blake and Tara as they stared eachother down and Blake quickly like beyond the human eye delivered a wet Willy to Tara's left ear causing her to have a loud streak "YOU LITTLE BASTARD, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" Blake would start laughing before Professor Kagan said there might be a wide receiver spot open and called over one of two students tossing the football around. He was about to test Blake it seemed which didn't bother the guy at all. "I'm up for any challenge." As he said that Keita would speak "Alright man. Go deep." Blake would just stand there and look at Keith as he threw the ball and literally sent it flying. Blake just looked at Keith then looked at the ball just flying away. "Seriously dude. Super Strength?" Keita laughed before speaking "What can I say?" Blake would instantly drop his bag and start running after the football and realized it was deep like if this was a football field it would be in the endzone already. Moving as fast as he could Blake would start running for the football and eventually came across a pond where he would run across it before reaching a rather steep hill he ran up and jumped catching the football before falling back to the floor tearing his plaid button up on the left sleeve. Blake would then run the ball back and drop it infront of Keith. "Picture how many touchdown combos we could get with that dude". Keita would smile and nod before speaking once more "Rad, Bro." signaling a fistbump which Blake quickly accepted.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:01 pm

Kagan watched intently as the new boy displayed a glimpse of his abilities beforehand with the wet willy applied to his sister. He already had an idea of what the boy's power was, but decided to let him have a little fun anyway. It couldn't hurt to make a friend before starting his new life at this institute. Kagan beamed with pride while witnessing the power of his student after he threw the ball about 100 yards. What interested him is how this new boy was able to keep up with the ball even after delaying himself for a few seconds. On top of that, he even made it over the pond instead of going around it. "He is a remarkable young man." Kagan turned to the father and sister of Blake as he said that. "I'm sure he will get along just fine here." With that, Blake returned with the ball in his hand and apparently making a new friend already. "Just fine, indeed."

Kagan turned and motioned the family to follow him inside the building to fill out a bunch of paperwork. He would also want to be able to speak with Blake to get a better idea of the boy's personality and powers. It was obvious he was a very fast fellow, which was oddly related to his personality. Already he could tell this kid was a class clown and very excitable, unless he only acted that way with his sister. "Please, come inside. I'm sorry to say that now comes the boring part."
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:15 pm

As Gareth and Tara started following Professor Kagan Blake would start looking around seeing all the beautiful women and one specific cheerleader which was smoking hot. She was a red head. Just Blake's typ- A wall. He walked into a wall being a pervert. Serves him right. But yes he quickly got up and continued into the room where Gareth was signing a few forms before speaking "Well that will be it right? I already left the deposit for uniform payments. My daughter should be registering soon. She's the youngest of the kids" Blake shook his head before coming back down to reality "UNIFORMS? NO. NOT UNIFORMS" he'd make a b-line to the door when Tara grabbed him by his shirt as quickly as possible making him run in place. "Let me out of here. PLEASE" Gareth was just giggling at this because he found it quite funny.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:33 pm

Kagan smiled as the man had completed his paperwork. This was generally the most boring part of the enrollment procedure, and as such he dreaded the necessary act. "Well, I guess that would be all then. That's it for paperwork. His uniform is already picked out for him and it will be sent to his room later on today." The sudden outburst of the young boy made Kagan chuckle a little. "Now, you're going to let a uniform intimidate you? You just ran a football field's length and caught a ball in just a few seconds. The uniform doesn't make the man. The man makes the man." Kagan started to walk out of the building to see the family off, unless they wished to stay and investigate the institute further. He had no qualms if they wanted to see the area that their child would be living. As far as he could tell, this boy wouldn't have a problem at this school as long as he didn't pull many pranks on his teachers and stayed out of fights. The ones with super speed always seemed to be more excitable. Kagan sighed as he thought of the last fight involving a mutant with super speed.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:12 pm

As Blake watched Professor Kagan respond to his uniform comment Blake really couldn't say much because the professor spoke the truth. Blake was bothered about the wrong things. He simply nodded his head as he spoke "I guess so.." Gareth would start walking out the room while speaking "Look on the bright side kiddo. All the girls you can see" Blake started daydreaming as he pictured nothing but cheerleaders doing their thing and this caused him to drool as Tara screamed out "DAD!" Gareth started chuckling "Sorry sorry." As they all went outside Blake would get a hug from Gareth and then a hug from Tara who whispered in his ear "Don't get in any trouble loser" Blake laughed before replying "I don't know the meaning of that word." before Keith came out of nowhere and said "Cool, Blake you in now man? Let me show ya where ya rooming at buddy." Blake jumped up "This is so crash!" as he grabbed his suit cases and Keith spoke a bit confused "crash?" Gareth spoke out "you'll get used to it, Cya Blake." Blake waved as he and Keith started running to the dorm area.

Topic Over
Prestige Time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joining Hell (Enrollment)   Joining Hell (Enrollment) Empty

Back to top Go down

Joining Hell (Enrollment)
Page 1 of 1