Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] Empty
PostSubject: Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment]   Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:06 pm

So yes, the plan was in affect for a long time now...quite simple really. This professor Kagan character had invited a mutant by the name of Edward Black to his institution for training. Too bad for them that mail of that sort of nature was screened in Chicago. As such Edward would never get the letter, Hiim had however and as he looked at a picture of the boy he would begin to change.

Aged sixteen years, Edward Black had spiky short blonde hair, a scar below his left eye which was blue while his right was green. He had thin lips, and Hiim decided to give him baggy jeans, and a tight purple shirt that had a picture of two pandas in the act of love on it. He wore a flat billed hat which was twisted to the back, and held a pipe in his hand.

'We had better leave that here' the two thought to themselves as they left the bowl on the desk before teleporting away. So yes, according to the bio Edward was a mutant with power over electricity, as such they teleported far away from the school and began a walk towards the complex. It took them an hour to get a hundred yards from the building and when they did they simply stuck their hands into their pockets and slouched their shoulders a bit. Ray fast thinking back to what it was like being a teenager.

'Think angsty'
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment]   Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:01 pm

"Hello, are you looking to join the institute as well good sir?" The Warden would ask a boy he saw approach. Until the boy approached the Warden had been sitting on the green grass firmly upon his rump. He wore a purple overcoat that petered off into two tails, His undershirt was pink and stuck beyond the coat by an inch where it melded into a pair of black gloves. Also pink were his bow tie, a sash he wore around his slim waist, and a sash worn at the bottom of his long purple top hat. He wore a pair of purple slacks with pointed black dress shoes, and rimless yellow lenses that comically stuck beyond his eyes. In his left hand he held a pointed black cane which had a yellow orb at the end of it.

Twirling the cane he would then lean on it, which tilted his lanky figure to the left as his right hand withdrew his hat from his head revealing short black hair. "I am the Warden pleasure-"

Somehow in a flash the man was suddenly gone, leaving The Warden to scratch his head with the hand that held his hand. 'Now where is this Professor?' he wondered to himself as he plopped the hat upon his head and began to walk towards the school. It was a bright and sunny day, and the scent of lilies was heavy in the air along with the chirps of the birds in the surrounding trees.

This was a puzzle that The Warden would have to solve of course, the man however could have simply been an illusion brought on by the copious amount of shrooms he had consumed earlier that day. Purple with blue spots if he remembered correctly, smelt of cinnamon and cherries oddly enough as well.

"Oh Professor, I received your letter. Now may I receive your training?" The Warden asked at the top of his lungs shouting at the big and ornate doors in front of him. Hopefully someone would hear him and allow the odd boy entrance into the university.
Back to top Go down

Hiim...I mean Edward Black's Introduction [Enrollment]
Page 1 of 1