Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Sonny Drake [Enrollment]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fox

Fox

Sonny Drake [Enrollment] Empty
PostSubject: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:20 pm

The wind blew in Sonny's face as he flew over the radius of what was supposed to be the area that this school was located in. Hunger was setting inside of him; he hadn't eaten in almost a day. Sonny had been encircling the area where he was told that this insitute was located, hoping to finally be somewhere safe. That boy with the braces, Sean, had informed him of some place he was being sent off to for special people like them. To Sonny, this meant that it may be safe for him to be there and use his powers. Being an outcast on top of being without family wasn't something he thought he could survive much longer. Another thing he couldn't survive much longer was going without food.

Something in the distance caught his eye. It might have been the fact that he was too tired and frustrated from flying around aimlessly, but he settled on the large building that he saw in the distance being the institute. It appeared to be a school to him, which was good enough. Hopefully if it wasn't the same place they would at least give him some food if he collapsed outside their doors.

He began to make his descent as he grew closer, but his speed began to diminish as he did. Going without nourishment was starting to take its toll on him. Sonny was about 15 feet up as his powers gave out, landing in the yard and rolling to avoid any injury. He lay down on the ground for a few moments, hoping to recover a little of his energy before trying to continue. It would have been better if someone came out to get him instead, but he decided not to rely on that chance. His feet kicked back to help get some leverage, and he pushed forward onto one knee before standing up. The only thing he had was his hoodie, shoes, jeans, shirt, and Ragnarok. He would gladly trade half of these for some food. That, along with talking to somebody about being accepted into the school if it was the same place, were the only things on his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sean Collin

Sean Collin

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Sean stepped through the main entrance, his eyes scanning the school grounds out of habit before walking any further. The grass crunched softly under his feet as he walked over a small stretch of the grass before walking along the concrete walkways that lead to different sections of the school. That was of course when he saw the familiar face, one that he had seen once before in New York when he had dealt with an interesting situation. Straying from whatever he was doing, Sean made his way over to the older male with a light jog. He could tell the guy looked a bit worse for wear but he wouldn’t point it out. Sean was dressed in his usual clothes, faded blue jeans, a graphic tee and his converse. ”We meet again.” he said quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 6:35 pm

As he made his way to the building, Sonny noticed his acquaintance from earlier. He would have been overly friendly and obnoxious to try to embarass him, but he was too hungry to even think of yelling. The response that Sean gave to seeing him seemed kind of bland, so Sonny tried to lighten up the mood a little. He knew he wasn't looking so good right now, but that didn't mean he had to play the victim. "Yeah, man. It looks like you didn't have such a good trip getting here though. You look like you got roughed up a little bit." Sonny gave him a little wink, but avoided laughing. Right now he was curious on finding either the dean or principal, whatever they had was fine. Food would have been nice too.

"So, where's your boss or teacher guy? I really need to meet him... or your chef. Either of those is fine. In fact, got any chips or something?" Sonny didn't feel ashamed at asking for food the first few seconds of conversing with Sean. Right now, his pride mattered a lot less than his stomach. He kept making his way to the school, now knowing he was at least in the right place. Hopefully they wouldn't mind him dropping in unannounced, but it wasn't like he was able to call in advance.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:00 pm

"Over here, Professor." A female's voice could be heard as the front doors to the institution were opened. A dark haired female would walk down the steps before the boy could make his way towards the front doors. Behind her was the older man, with his arms folded behind his back. The man was no other than the Professor, wearing his signature clean pressed suit, and a stern expression. Beside him was his second in command for the school. The one that taught the students of history, but also had a dual purpose of locating those like herself, for the school. That was her particular gift, and it was an interesting one. A form of sensory, one could say. Placing two fingers on the side of her glasses, she would push them up the narrow line of her nose. "Who are you? Why are you trespassing on our school grounds?" Though there was a familiar wave coming from this newcomer, there was also something else. As though he was two halves to a single whole. The Professor would take note of Sean standing near the boy, and would place a hand on the hostile woman's shoulder. "Sean, do you know this boy? Is this your guest?" His words were still stern, even when speaking to the boy. In his profession he had seen many mutant hate acts through his time. People not only feared the mutant kind, but wanted them locked away. Even experimented on. It was his job to keep his students safe from this threat, as well as teach them of their capabilities and how to control their abilities. The man would defend the school with his life, if needed. He had seen enough in his profession to know the cruelty of mankind and what it had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Sean Collin

Sean Collin

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Sean couldn’t help but smirk at Sonny’s remark, though he knew that he wasn’t too bad off. Before he could answer the questions asked of him,the professor and someone he had met before. ”Yeah…I know him.” Sean said averting his eyes to the ground. He was never good with speaking to people older than him, though that was only by a wide margin. "He’s a friend of mine.” It was partially true enough, since he didn’t dislike the guy. ”So he’s my guest…yeah.” His eyes moved from the ground to Sonny and then to the professor. Now it was up to Sonny to convince them, or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Sonny looked up as some lady came out of the building, demanding of him to explain why he was trespassing. At first he wanted to yell back at the lady, telling her to get a tic-tac for her stanky breath. He quickly decided that being nice and polite would be a better choice. Sometimes first impressions were the only thing that could let you make a second impression. "Umm... I am sort of special I guess. I know it sounds kind of impolite to say that about yourself, but I don't know what else to call it. I uh... I heard that this would be one of the places to go for those special people." Sonny tried his best to put on a smile, but it faded quickly. Hunger was definitely starting to take over his body, and he didn't want to be on his feet much longer. He knew that this was showing, but it had finally gone to the point to where he couldn't help it anymore. Using his power for such an extended time didn't help his cause either.

"I'm sorry to have come here without like calling ahead or something. It's not like this place has been advertising on T.V." Sonny gave a small grin. That was the best he could give at that moment. He was dying to ask them for something to eat, but decided not to at that point. Maybe if they stopped being hostile he would try his luck.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:13 pm

The woman looked towards the student, and then back towards the boy at their doorsteps. Turning back to the professor she shook her head vigorously. She was extremely against someone she couldn't scan as a basic mutant, coming into their school. The professor simply gazed at her, before looking towards Sean. It was his job to trust his students if they were to trust him. "Well Sean, help your guest to his feet. A guest of yours is a guest of ours." The man spoke in a calm tone, as his colleague looked towards him in disbelief. Looking back towards the boy once more, she would turn on a dime and walked back into the building. Though she didn't tell Kagan, he already knew she would be keeping an eye on the newcomer. Her paranoia was not only discomforting for newcomers, but kept the school safe. Stepping to the side, the Professor would make room for the guest and Sean to walk by. "Excuse my colleague. She wishes to protect this school more than all of us. Welcome to our private school."
Back to top Go down
Sean Collin

Sean Collin

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:21 pm

”Thanks.” Sean said pleased that this didn’t go bad but actually went as good as he wanted it to. Sonny wasn’t kicked out instantly but was actually invited in,maybe he would be a more permanent resident here? Sonny had also managed to handle himself pretty good back there and that was a plus really, since Sean lacked the ability to act so calm under a wilting gaze like that. He followed after the professor with a steady pace, walking past him as he opened the door for them, thanking him with a small smile. Now things could either go good or bad from here.
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 11:06 pm

Sonny was relieved to find that he wasn't going to be kicked out the same minute he just arrived. His stomach grumbled audibly once he felt that he wasn't in danger of being left out to fend for himself again. Shut up, man. That's rude. Say please. Sonny felt that this habit of talking to his body parts would get him weird looks if he ever did it out loud in front of people. Perhaps he should try to stop. "That's quite all right. I'm not to the point where I can't walk by myself." Sonny started to follow the professor, eager to find out more about this place. Hopefully, he wouldn't ask Sonny about a fee. He had ran out of money already, which was one of the only reasons he was here. New York was a hard place to live by yourself at 17. Hopefully Sonny would fare a little better here.

The woman from before had stormed off, obviously angry that Sonny was being allowed inside. He made a small note to never feed her if she showed up to him starving and alone. The words that the professor said about the girl made him think of someone, although he would never relate her to that man. "Makes me remember someone..." Sonny looked skyward to where he pictured his brother was sitting, watching down on him. Oscar... "I can't thank you enough even for just letting me walk up to the front door. Been a while since I've even had that hospitality."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonny Drake [Enrollment]   Sonny Drake [Enrollment] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sonny Drake [Enrollment]
Page 1 of 1