Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A meeting. EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A meeting. EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A meeting.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnetic

Magnetic

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:43 pm

Magnetic walked through the crowded streets and past people who glared at him but the Mutant ignored their stares. Humans had no right to judge him and he wouldn't allow them too anyway. Today the head of Shield wore a black suit with a red tie, a normal watch and his combat boots. His hair was spiked up as usual and his hazel eyes stared ahead. He walked to the outside diner where he had agreed to meet another super power. Adrian sat down and looked at the waitress and ordered a large ice tea with sme cheese bread and a basket of fries. The woman nodded and Adrian turned his head back to look for the man he would be meeting today. Magnetic was only eighteen and already the leader of a massive military self owned and operated military organazation. he was just glad he had the leadership skills and the mind for it. He sent his senses out and just like New York felt the metal all around him. He smiled glad to know his power had such abundance to work with. But this was a meeting he had offered and it would be handled respectuflly.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:58 pm

"So what is it that you want with the boss man?" the waitress would ask in a heavy jersey accent, a recent transfer into the domain of Hiim. In the back of the diner, named A Cup o Joe sat Ray in his trade marked three piece white suit. Today he wore a purple tie however, a last minute change demanded by a secretary who was sick of seeing her boss wear the same thing over and over. Of course he would wait until the waitress came back with the man's answer before revealing himself. The city was a part of him, and he took precautions over it, took time to know the people in it. An impossible task sure, but one Ray was striving to do every day he was there.

Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 2:26 pm

Magnetic turned his head looking at the waitress in the eyes. For a moment his eyes turned cold as he stared at the woman. The metal on her tray started shaking. "I came here to speak to your boss not his errand girl. I travelled all the way here from New York to meet him out of respect. So I expect the same. Your boss can speak to me or I can leave I have better things to do than sit around speaking to a waitress." Magnetic stayed sitting while staring at the woman. the metal on her plate had stopped shaking. His cold eyes stared into the womans eyes waiting her reply. "If I wanted this to be more I wouldn't have come here alone, I could have brought a entire Shield hellicarrier along with me but your boss prefers his privacy and I plan to give it to him. Now you can tell him enough games or I will bring Shield here and take over the city under our law. Your choice." With that he turned his head back to the table waiting.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 3:03 pm

Immediately when the tray shook guns were drawn from every patron in the restaurant. A few even got up and aimed directly at the SHIELD agent, they did not know what it meant but any disrespect to Hiim was one lodged at the city itself. They were foolishly courageous, but as soon as he hear the mass shuffling Ray appeared before them in the middle of the dinner wearing a sneer.

"S.H.I.E.L.D. Leader butchers innocents, yeah I can see the fuckin' headlines now. If I arrived at your complex I'd have to deal with your peons, show mine some respect before I conduct enough electricity from this building to fry you on the spot" Ray stood with arms crossed and feet planted firmly on the ground, shoulder width apart. His speech would interrupt the leader's tirade directed at the poor woman. With their leader there the residents gave a cheer, and sat down holstering weapons and going back to their daily business.

"Now spit it out cause I ain't got no patience for petty scum or petty threats" this was simply the symbiote now as it rose out behind Ray almost detaching from his body as it stood behind the man, twice his size.
Back to top Go down
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:10 pm

Ari had no idea what was going on all he knew is one second he had been in California in front of a seven eleven and then next second he was in the middle of some diner who knows where. Well at least it confirmed his thoughts on the masked man's ability he thought as a waitress asked what he would like to order, he ordered himself two bacon burgers and a large set of fries and two sandwich pickles as well. If there was any type of pickle that Ari would eat at any time it was the pickles that one got with burgers or sandwiches, Ari would try to live off of those pickles if he thought he could. So while the masked man and his friend or acquaintance spoke Ari just minded his own business as well whatever they were discussing wasn't any of his concern as they had no idea he was super powered.

Though now the masked man was no longer masked and Ari had to admit his first visible impression of the man said gangster or mafia to him, he didn't hold the look against him as well Ari looked like a delinquent so he knew the annoyance that came with being judged based on appearance. Now even though he was not trying to listen in on the conversation it was a little difficult not to over hear everything that was going on at the same time, he heard something about Shield which he had heard very dangerous rumors about. Mutants being taken away and never coming back, experiments to see if abilities could be taken away from them, whether or not they were True Ari had no idea and he did not care to find out. It seemed that the older gentleman was from Shield and he had his own ability that affected metal or perhaps it was telekinesis he thought as the tray started shaking and then stopped seconds later.

Either way Ari bit into his bacon burger while watching carefully as guns were drawn and threats were leveled as well, as always when trouble popped up Ari began to mess with the revolving iron ring upon his hand. A soft tinkling of metal could be heard just barely if one were listening closely, it was something he kept with him always as it would allow him to use his ability to protect himself. He had no intention of getting into a fight between the Shield guy and the masked man whose name he had yet to learn, if anything Ari would be running at the first sign of violence as he had no idea what these two were capable of.
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 1:41 am

Magnetic turned his head looking at the guns and smiled. He stood up as the boss appeared and simple shrugged off the insults. "My men don't act like thugs and I don't hide behind them. As for Butchers of innocence.....I can't fault that but it will not be under my leadership. Now now there is no need for insults or threats. I asked for a meeting you agreed, I came alone as you requested. I am here at the time you asked for and instead of showing me the same respect I showed you I get the message girl and a room full of guns. Tread more carefully your starting to test me. I have complied with all your requests to keep your name out of it and I did it out of respect for a fellow super. But this little show of strength is quite annoying and if anything can be seen as a declaration of war. How do you feel with your thugs against Shield? As for guns." Magnetic smiled as the guns ripped away from the people and clacked across the room. Magnetic held up his hands smiling. "No guns it's for the best."

The silver haired mutant sighed knowing this wasn't how the meeting was suppose to go. "I contacted you for a reason, if I wanted to arrest you or capture you I could have already but it's not my intention. We have a major threat coming to this world our world. Yours too like it or not you can't have a criminal empire with a world in ruins and all your clients dead or fleeing. What's coming can't be bought or negotiated with. It lives to destroy and it's damn good at it. I came to ask for your help against it I don't have time to beg or bribe or negotiate. We got two days before this nightmare hits our planet and destroys everything and everyone. So you can decide if your in or out....either way leave your men out of it save their lives at least. What's coming won't be stopped by bravado and bullets....when it arrives death will follow." Magnetic looked around the room at the people in it loyal to their leader and his respect for the man rose a notch. "I'm not asking you to come to Shield but your assistance will be needed if it comes to battle. I'm hunting down everyone hero, villian and rouge. I promise no file will be built on you or your abilties. An before you ask no this does not clean your record, helping now doesn't pay for the crimes of the past since your also benefiting yourself." Magnetic waited and watched his eyes emotionless.

Magnetic shrugged deciding trying to make a deal with a two bit thug was pointless. He turned leaving the diner.

(Magnetic exit)

Last edited by Magnetic on Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:25 am

(Magne Exit)

Magnetic shurgged deng this was a waste of his time and left.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 2:26 am

Magnetic wrote:
(Magne Exit)

Magnetic shurgged deng this was a waste of his time and left.

No no you wait your turn mate
Back to top Go down
ST3

ST3

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:08 am

On this very bright and sunny Chicago morning the temporal traveler was called upon by his 'leader' to do a mission that involved him sitting atop a sky scraper two blocks from a diner with a sniper trained on some person that wouldn't be there for hours until he was meant to leave or even move. The whole situation seemed situationally odd for a site such as this was something that seemed socially screwed. The great Troll knew not why he was rhyming so much, but as the sun rose at a quaint six a.m. that day and from that moment he was forced to be stationed and meditation, taking in the power of the sun, and it all lasted for what? A measly six hours? That was only enough juice to make him something like the hulk in terms of raw physical power, yeah, the good sir was a trump card, but there was something about his being here that would have or rather should have been disturbing to the sniper next to him with the rubber rifle and the rubber fifty caliber round loaded into it. He should have been able to been informed that any disruption of the meditation of the other dimensional being there with him would result in an immediate canning for the male and probably a whippy come back.

Oh, how the troll was good with the whippy come backs, but as he thought to himself a moment of disdain drew upon him. The sniper rat had opened his mouth to inform the man of another man's arrival, the target. The first words the spotter spoke were "Cloak sir!" or rather that's all that the man in the top hat took from it. THAT drew the D, or the first one for despicable. The R that the leader of the agency drew was in reverance to his actions causing a report of him bringing fear to a hapless trollette of a waitress. SIMPLY REPUGNANT! The U came with the usurping of the weapons that were controlled by the patrons of the diner because theivery was just not nice or acceptable unless prefromed by those knighted in the court of Trolltastity. There was something the good Sir did not like about this man and besides his shitty decorum and infallible failure in the art of fashion his I came from I CAN'T STAND THE WAY YOU FUCKING HOLD YOURSELF! The last D was a damn, you gonna start all this shit and run? It was a simple process of elimination really, the man was what the dimensional troll hated most, a Druid, or at least in his eyes he was, but that didn't matter. He had no order cause or clamor to attack the man known as the leader of one of the worlds greatest organization formulated in the name of peace, no sir he did not. Rapping his cane lightly against the head of the sniper he had propelled himself high into the air before the small man could even look away from his scope. His last words were, "Sir the man is making an attempt at leaving!," but they were registered to Sir Trollington the Third as, "The druid is trying to run away from the power of the sun!"

Akisame Sakake was armed with surplusses of energy and with that he had no reason to attack the leader of whatever loser group was trying to make ammends with his, but there was a druid about and he could not at all let that go un checked. He did what a skyscraper always wanted to and scraped the sky, jumping high enough to equal two and a half of the modern sky scraper heights(much like the one he was on) and used both his powers in unison to accomplish a few things. Number one was to use some of his solar energy to augment his momentum power and double his own descent speed. Two was to increase his body's own strength so that the fall wouldn't harm him. And even though the second would take the focus of much of his reserve of stored solar energy the third was the best of all. It was aiming himself to land right upon the thing that he believed to be a druid, one of the whelps that landed him into this plane of existance to stay for a short while, that time being a millenia or two. It was hard to tell how fast he was going from his point of veiw, but the speed had to be pretty fast given the power of his jump and of course that all mighty gravity that effected all things as it normally did. A fourth thing came to the mind of the troll mid fall, his bloody wooden cane was still in his right hand as it usually was and that wasn't good. He couldn't leave it on the sky scraper as the ceiling caved from his jump, and now there was that moment where the weight of the world was upon him as he had a decision to make. Placing his cane in his mouth he used his power once more to augment his other power to slow down his target's momentum by half as it left the diner's main entrance/exit. Either way it went there was a good bit of noise making, and screaming, and praddle about police and the impact of blah blah blah crushing blah blah blah. Standing up, the great Sir Trollington the Third being the great troll that he was brushed himself off a bit and moved to playfully kick(attempt to punt the fucking thing to the sun) the head of the SHEILD leader as his first "legitimate" attack against SHEILD and all of it's cohorts. But twas the way of the troll and as such he removed his cane from it's horizontal position clenched between his teeth and placed it upon the ground walking towards the less obliterated sides of the diner smiling quaintly at the waitress, "May I have a slice of apple pie with the works ma'am? I just killed me a druid!" Walking to his boss' table which were one of the few that didn't become one with the destruction he raised his brow slightly, "Do you really think this 'Sunny D' allows you to taste the power of the sun?" Turning his head a bit he saw a piece of purple garment that looked to once be attatched to a cape and simply asked his symbiotic friend, "Da fuq is Prince doing in Chicago?"
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 3:31 am

Yanking the guns from their holsters, AN ATTACK! How awful, just the sort of thing that children worried about. A crazed super mutant drunk off power compensating for an incredibly small penis and a god complex. Ripping the power out of a generator above the building and to the left, one which powered Chicago made the block go without electricity. Luckily it was the middle of the day, and while he did trust his previous instructions, he had to get some fun of his own. The guns clacked to the feet of the mutant, a wonderful conductor and over a thousands amps of electricity busted forth from them connecting with the now leader of shield unless he chose to stop talking and turn around, and of course had the speed necessary to escape the blast that shattered the glass through the door. Which is to say he could avoid something traveling 3,700 Miles per hour, much, much slower than that of an average lightning bolt. Through the door the giant flow would burst first into the guns disappating somewhat discharging about ten amps worth of energy before traveling up into Magnetic were it would simply make him burn to a crisp on the spot insignificant penis and all.

All those years of playing video games, and eating junk food were bad and his cocky persona doomed him, after all as soon as he yanked the guns Hiim used his power as well. Flesh splattered around the diner as the body burst open like a ripe fruit. Didn't this organisation learn? Why could they not just step aside? Their time was gone, and the young cocky prick of a leader they just had for a whole day and a half was surprisingly worse than the previous leader who now had a double sided dildo for an arm. These ants kept coming, and they had to be cleared away in order for the corperation to proceed. With a loud crash and a boom there was Trollington who promtly kicked the head off the corpse which turned to ash at his touch. The power combined between the two was simply incredible and as soon as the electricty had hit Magnetic it had spun back out the doors and into the generator allowing the Diner to have some form of power before being almost completely destroyed.

"I don't know about sunny D but I don't think that guy had much of a D" Ray responded back looking over the carnage, "Oh the tie, sorry my secretary insisted on this awful thing." As always Hiim was much too calm for the situation at hand, but that was part of his charm after all.
Back to top Go down
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 4:04 am

Ari honestly still had no idea what was going on yet at the same time he did not care as well he had a big juicy bacon burger that still had to be eaten, either this place had the best damn burgers ever or the bacon burgers in California sucked he thought to himself. When the Shield agent or super affected the weapons around him Ari was not at all surprised that it turned out that his ability had to do with metal, most likely magnetism but there could be the odd metal manipulation through other means. He had read about many different powers over the years on the internet using Wikipedia, there were powers that ranged from weak or useless to abilities that could render entire cities to nothingness. Now with the masked man he was almost certain that his ability was simply teleportation but there was the odd creature that seemed to be part of him as well which he displayed earlier and honestly he had no idea what that could do.

With the guns being affected Ari decided that it was time for him to display his own ability just for a little protection, the revolving iron ring upon his finger was his trigger to the ability as Ari changed within an instant. The caramel colored hair with the blond streak became a dark grey color, the transformation didn't stop there as his flesh started to become a dark grey. Even his eyes became that dark grey color, his clothing changed as well and it seemed as if Ari had been replaced by a statue made of iron yet this statue moved as Ari was indeed a piece of solid iron. He had expected more guns to be drawn and bullets to fly so at the very least he could protect himself against that he thought calmly, his fingers clicked nervously by his side as he watched the confrontation. Unfortunately while in this form Ari could not eat his burger well he could but he would not be able to taste it at all, so he had to watch as these two faced off in such a tedious manner. When the sudden electrical attack happened Ari was surprised as it was not at all what he had been expecting, he couldn't really tell what happened to the man who had been standing there and he did not care to try and move at the moment.

What shocked him even more was the sudden crashing at the main entrance that seemed to rip everything apart within a second, plaster, stone, wood, glass, even blood flew everywhere striking Ari a few times but that sort of thing did nothing to him in this form. He didn't even need to close his eyes due to the dust yet he did feel the urge to flinch from such a violent entrance, in all honesty he thought a bomb had gone off at the main entrance but that did not seem to be the case. While the dust settled Ari shifted back into his human form so no one would be the wiser. At this point Ari had no idea what the hell had just happened as it had all been so sudden and the violence was beyond anything he had experienced before, so instead of trying to figure it out he blocked it out for now. Though as he looked down as his burger his face went from a calm expression to a rather distraught expression "that was a good burger" he said mainly to himself but his deep smooth tone was not quiet at all. The burger was covered in dust and bits of the main entrance ruining it completely especially for Ari who had enjoyed the burger so much, even his pickles were ruined now "I was really enjoying that" he said in a soft tone before pushing the plate towards the center of the table.

Last edited by Ari Armello on Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magnetic

Magnetic

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 am

Magnetic heard the charge as the Symbiot powered it's attack. He ran just as the bolt collided with the metal guns which were on the OTHER side of the room. As he leaped around the bolt and rolled up he gathered all the metal in the entire building. SIlverware, pipes, knives even down to the small bolts, nails and screws in the building. Yanking them away and focusing he sent the entire room into one massive metal shrapnel house of hell and death cutting the men down like they were meat bags, the waitress was filled with enough holes to make her look like cheese and Hiimwell unless the guy was capable of dodging thousands of sharp objects in a blink of a eye was ripped to shreds as the metal tore through his body tearing into his major organs and the pea sized brain that had tried to run a organazation. Magnetic dusted off his pants looking at the entire room of dead bodies and left whistling a song. For added measure just for the hell of it he ripped the support beams out collapsing the entire building on all it's dead inhabitants. The leader of Shield once more stepped into his car and drove away.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:40 pm

Alright, I was asked to fight mod this topic, so I'm aware alot of hatred will be brought my way as I break this all down. I'll start with the electric attack first.

Blaine wrote:

The guns clacked to the feet of the mutant, a wonderful conductor and over a thousands amps of electricity busted forth from them connecting with the now leader of shield unless he chose to stop talking and turn around

Here, Blaine makes the note that the guns are at your feet.

Magnetic wrote:

He ran just as the bolt collided with the metal guns which were on the OTHER side of the room.

This was after the fact, when it was already said they were at his feet. So they wouldn't magically teleport to the other side of the room. They'd be at your feet still. This dramatically reduces the time for your dodge, which would basically fry you.

Continuing on to ST3's post..

ST3 wrote:

"He did what a skyscraper always wanted to and scraped the sky, jumping high enough to equal two and a half of the modern sky scraper heights(much like the one he was on) and used both his powers in unison to accomplish a few things. Number one was to use some of his solar energy to augment his momentum power and double his own descent speed. Two was to increase his body's own strength so that the fall wouldn't harm him. And even though the second would take the focus of much of his reserve of stored solar energy the third was the best of all. It was aiming himself to land right upon the thing that he believed to be a druid, one of the whelps that landed him into this plane of existance to stay for a short while, that time being a millenia or two. It was hard to tell how fast he was going from his point of veiw, but the speed had to be pretty fast given the power of his jump and of course that all mighty gravity that effected all things as it normally did. A fourth thing came to the mind of the troll mid fall, his bloody wooden cane was still in his right hand as it usually was and that wasn't good. He couldn't leave it on the sky scraper as the ceiling caved from his jump, and now there was that moment where the weight of the world was upon him as he had a decision to make. Placing his cane in his mouth he used his power once more to augment his other power to slow down his target's momentum by half as it left the diner's main entrance/exit. Either way it went there was a good bit of noise making, and screaming, and praddle about police and the impact of blah blah blah crushing blah blah blah."

This was..Alright, let's take a look at your ability.

—Name:warmness of the soul
—Rank:C
—Power:energy manipulation
—Description:this ability allows smith to absorb any form of energy in the range of his Momentus Augmentus and redistribute it in various ways. At C rank he is only allowed to absorb the solar. The absorbed energy can only be used in reference to physical actions or augmentation of Sakake's own powers and strength. At this rank it can work on ten npc objects at a time and one PC object at the same time. Flight, increased strength, elongated periods of breathing(space flight), rereleasing it in the form of long ranged energy attacks(astetics or forms subject to change). In further explination this move allows for the storage of energy in his body and empowerment of his other powers and more abilities will be made for the flight ect.

This is why I told you to get another ability to detail your increases. Atleast then you would have a post by post count detailing how much stronger you'd get while you're in the sun. In this ability's case, it'd have to follow the branching rules of the site. What's the branching rule for strengthening your body?

Rules wrote:

Invulnerability/Durability: Main/Branching-Sub* As it ranks up, you keep the previous rank durability before it aswell

C - Withstand moderate bludgeoning and melee + small arms fire / Withstand moderate bludgeoning and melee
B - Withstand larger caliber rounds and heavy bludgeoning damage / Withstand Small arms fire
A - Withstand energy blasts taking half damage / Withstand larger caliber rounds and heavy bludgeoning damage
S - Withstand extreme damage for a prolonged time / Withstand energy blasts taking half damage

Moderate Bludgeoning and melee. Emphasis on moderate. The over exaggeration on your post of jumping that high, and coming down that fast, switched the damage scale from moderate to massive. So you would hit your mark, and magnetic would be crushed since he ignored the attack altogether. But you, yourself, would be a bloody pancake on impact aswell.

The aftermath of this destruction is this..

Magnetic, I'm sorry to say was killed.

ST3, did a beautiful dive that ended in a suicide..:/

Ari and Blaine are fine. Blaine is fine because his attack would be off before the counterattack from Magnetic. Ari, the only thing endangering you is any backlash from the landing, or Blaine's attack, but your Iron form is more than durable enough to deal.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:42 pm

Seeing the fiasco Hiim shook his head and waved to Ari "Have fun in my city" he threw a card at the man as he disappeared that detailed his office location and hours and a phone number if he ever wanted to get in contact with him.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 5:45 pm

Ari caught the card thrown to him and now looked down at his burger once more while the strange gangster like man left quickly, now he was in the middle of a place he didn't know without a burger to eat and no one to talk to. He sighed lightly before getting up from his seat and walking his way towards the main entrance or what was once the main entrance and left before the police showed up to find out what happened.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting. Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting.   A meeting. Empty

Back to top Go down

A meeting.
Page 1 of 1