Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Meeting the King EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Meeting the King EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Meeting the King

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuma

Akuma

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the King   Meeting the King EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 4:48 pm

Ethan had made it aboard an alien ship, simply because he believed that the secrets held within it were well worth risking his life for. As he was wandering around the halls, they were told that various places were off limits, such as the prison holding area and such, but Ethan didn't care about that, he wished to speak with the King directly. He was one of the smartest people on the planet, maybe minus some of the super beings that might have incredibly advanced minds, and that's why he needed the meeting. He brought a back pack full of his little weapons, but what was really in it was his device that captures energy. This was a giant tournament of sorts, so of course there were going to be plenty of people hurling around energy beams for him to plug into his machine.

As Ethan made his way through the halls, towards a place, he noticed a room very well guarded, or at least it had two aliens guarding the door. The only other place he had seen with additional security forces was in fact the prison, and so it intrigued him. This might be the room he was looking for, but first he would have to get passed the guards. He was looking from around a corner, so it was fairly easy for him to set up a sort of guise. He pulled out a spinning blade, and clicked it, listening to it make the lovely sound blades made when they sliced through the air. He then targeted the head of one alien.

Was he attempting to kill them and break in? Not at all, he had something much more clever thought up. He left the blade hovering, not selecting the target just yet, as he was walking down the corridor, his hands in his pockets, as he was looking around. He wasn't sure if the entire area was off limits, but when he was nearing the door, about 7 to 10 feet from it, he targeted the alien's head with a quick glance towards him. The blade would come spinning around the corridor, and Ethan would look highly surprised, turning to see it, and then stumbling to the floor out of the way.

He was completely innocent here. The weapon whizzed by, and went straight for the alien's head. He was hoping that the alien would dodge it, and have it crash into the wall behind him, but maybe the aliens, with their slightly metallic looking appearance, would simply have it strike him. But, the hope was he would avoid it, and then the two would take off in the direction of the weapon while Ethan was still on the floor. Although realistically, only one might go inspect what happened, while the other stayed and guarded the door. He had another plan for this as well.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the King   Meeting the King EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:04 pm

As the spinning blade shot down the hallway, one metallic alien would lift his arm and point his staff towards the blade. After a slight discharge, the staff would fire a beam of white light a few seconds before the blade made it to their head. The white flash would hit the blade and cause it to freeze in place before suddenly exploding. The two massive guards did not flinch during the explosion, as the debris simple bounced off their metallic skin. Pointing his spear towards the human, the Alien would begin to speak. "Leave this area, Human. The games are beginning and this room is off limits." His voice was metallic and emotionless. The Aliens didn't have such things as emotion, and instead showed their 'feelings' through mind links within one another. But with this human, it was impossible. They didn't have a 'brain' so communicating with theirs was out of the question.
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the King   Meeting the King EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:12 pm

Ethan looked on as a staff was risen up, and simply blew the weapon out of the air, while they simply went back to standing there. They didn't pursue the source, nor did they even seem concerned, but then they told Ethan to leave because the room was off limits. Ethan wouldn't have this, but it seemed that the aliens were smarter than most of what Ethan thought of as a warrior race. Well then, since they seemed to be a lot smarter than most beings, he would simply talk to them. "Sorry, I wanted to know if I could talk to your King before the entertainment starts. I don't want to be in an off limits area, but I thought for sure I saw him go in that room. So, I am formally requesting an audience with the king, if you are able to tell him that, and if he wishes to see a human. I will wait here until a decision is made, but I will leave respectfully if the answer ends up being negative." Ethan was trying to speak in a highly dignified tone, as it seemed to be universal. Although he kept the hint of snobbery to a minimum, as he wanted to seem modest, not arrogant. He would need to strain himself not to make fun of the aliens, or especially not to disrespect the King, if he got a meeting.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the King   Meeting the King EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm

As the human had the two aliens preoccupied, a silver haired man in the form of the contestant "Nico" would appear from the other side of the hallway. Twitching two fingers on his right hand, he'd shift them up and cause the alien closest to the human to shoot up into the ceiling of the hallway before suddenly flicking his wrist and sending it into the wall. Pulling his hand back, he'd yank the staff from the alien's grip and catch it in his own hand, pointing it towards the last being. Though, he didn't exactly know how to use it. Instead of risking anything, he'd thrust his hand forward and send the metallic being spiraling back towards the end of the hall if all successful. He had the element of surprise, so hopefully all this went through. With the two aliens out of the way temporarily, the God would sprint towards the doorway of the war room. He didn't give the human a second glance, as he placed a hand forward and used his mind to tear open the wall to the entrance. Throughout all of this, a devious smile remained on his face. "Let's see what's behind door number one, shall we?!" The god of mischief would rip open the doorway and quickly make his way in, just incase it had some ability to close once again. Once inside, he would begin to look around and see what exactly what the big secret was.

Skills used:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the King   Meeting the King EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:30 pm

The Aliens were ambushed, and during all the tossing they only relayed the information of what was occurring. They were under attack from an unseen force, and presumably it could have been the human infront of them or an unseen attacker. The alien that was sent down the hall would hit the wall, unphased. Immediately, he'd begin to charge back towards the two fleshy beings. Four arms were now revealed from the six foot metallic beast, as he pointed his staff towards the man with the white hair. Before he could fire, the man escaped through the entrance of the war room luckily. The other alien that had been thrown into the wall would have already recuperated and made it back to the main entrance aswell. At this time, both of the massive soldiers were towering around the human if he chose to stay out of the war room. If he went in..well that would be a different story. Just as the fleshling presumed, the moment he ran into the war room, the walls sealed behind him like a metallic liquid sound proof substance. The things he would see..would be breathtaking. However, a giant hologram showcasing Earth was the main attraction in the center of the room. Across this virtual globe was hundreds of red dots placed across major cities and places of civilization. Standing with four of his arms resting behind his back, the metallic 9 foot King would have his back facing toward the intruder as he studied the hologram of Earth. 'I wasn't aware Earthlings had such bravery to march into an area that was clearly marked off limits.' The King spoke with a stern voice, as he slightly tilted his head to look over his shoulder towards the intruder. 'I suspect you're trying to comprehend what you're seeing here, aren't you? Seeing how you won't be leaving this ship, I suppose I can explain some things to your feeble human mind.' The hologram of Earth would begin to expand across the entire room, reflecting off the metallic surface and creating a hologram that seemed entirely real. It zoomed in on one specific city, being DC in this case, while the Alien King lifted a hand. 'In my past, I've single-handedly wiped out 90% of my own race to take control. The remaining now being on this ship with myself. And although I claimed power over my people, I lost my planet to war in the process. Over time far longer than the human mind can comprehend, we've traveled the many galaxies, entertaining ourselves by holding these "games" we like to call it. Every planet we land on, we invite their strongest competitors to compete..and while they are here on our ship..well, we carry out other matters in the meantime. With the planet's champions here on our ship, the planet itself is defenseless. And the champions participating here? Win or Lose, they'll be locked away in the prison like the many before them. Every planet before this one was unstable and thus, couldn't be used for our goals..But Earth. Earth is perfect.' The massive beast would clench his fist slowly, as he looked upon the hologram of the planet. 'A planet filled with life. A perfect planet to turn into our new home world. And a perfect planet to turn into our very own arena. Of course, before this is to occur..The humans must suffer a punishment that is most severe..So they don't get the foolish idea that they have any say when it comes to us taking their planet for our own. They need to except that we are their reckoning, and perhaps..we'll keep them around as toys or slaves for the Arena.' A low emotionless laugh would escape the metallic being's 'mouth' as the red dots on the hologram began to glow. 'Time to give them a wake up call. Without their champions, they are defenseless. Those drones had more than the purpose of contacting each of you to get you here..They also implanted small devices which integrated themselves within your planet the moment the drones touched down. And now..' The Mad King would let a smile spread across his face, as the ship began to shake violently and the red dots upon the hologram began to expand. Raising an arm and directing the point of view to the wall, it'd spread apart and reveal a window with Houston Texas over the horizon. A large blue mushroom cloud would suddenly explode up and around the city, spreading out at an accelerated pace before stopping suddenly a few feet from the ship. One would expect the city to become a barren wasteland, but it remained exactly the same. No damage at all. But to the keen eye, they'd easily be able to tell something was wrong. Birds in the air were frozen in place. Planes coming and leaving were also suspended and frozen where they stood. Everything in the city became silent, and non moving. Frozen in time.

Meeting the King Mushroom-cloud

'Large scale stasis bombs were implanted by each drone we sent out to bring you all here. Being planted and becoming one with your Earth, we only needed to wait till we gathered you all here before detonating them. With the majority of your species frozen in time, taking over will be a simple process. I wouldn't want to risk ruining this planet with war like I had my own, so do forgive my underhanded methods. But I think that's enough talking..I need to be sure you never speak a word of this to your people.' The Metallic King would focus on the white haired man, as he began to make his stride towards him. 'You can either give up, or I can beat you to the brink of death. You have three seconds to decide. 3..2..1..'
Back to top Go down
Akuma

Akuma

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the King   Meeting the King EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Ethan couldn't wait until the aliens responded to him, because apparently there was a psychic super here, as an invisible force lifted them up and threw them around. It seemed that it was either gravity, or telekinesis. He didn't know which, but he didn't have time, as the door to the room was ripped open by his powers. A silver haired man was the culprit, and as he sprinted into the room, but Ethan instead simply walked away. "Looks like you guys are occupied, I'll come back later when you deal with him." Something was definitely up. Ethan ran through the data in his head. They were only allowed in specific areas of the ship, this was more like being prisoners than honored guests. Why wouldn't the king want them in the war room? There was something definitely up, especially now that someone had rushed in. It seemed the room was sound proof, so there wasn't a way of hearing through the door, but obviously something was going down, especially now that someone broke the rules. As Ethan was traveling towards the door of the ship, which was closed for some reason. All of the beauty of the alien ship was slightly distracting, so he started searching through the radio station on his goggles. The ship shook a bit, but his favorite techno station was playing fine, and then suddenly shut off.

Ethan simply changed the station, but got nothing. After a while of changing to a few others, he noticed radio signals were down. But there was something different, if the radio signals were blocked or otherwise, there would be static, but there wasn't. There was simply no noise, meaning the stations were on, but the signal was somehow screwed up. Ethan thought perhaps his goggles were busted or something, but a small bit of time fiddling with it showed that it was catching signals perfectly. Strange, the ship was doing something screwy, so Ethan walked to the door of the ship, which didn't seem to be closed, to allow others to enter. What Ethan saw was very strange, and it seemed that the outside world had stood still. He made sure of it as he saw a small bird simply stop moving. The aliens had done something, and it had shifted the planet into stasis, and Ethan wouldn't be having that. He needed to notify everyone, and figured out a simple way how to. He started running to the arena.

When he reached the arena area, there were places to watch and cheer people on in the multiple arena grounds, and it would be a good a time as ever to start his plan. He would simply rip the insulated cushioning off of his head phones, making the speakers much louder. they were already modified to be louder than most, so the people fighting would hear it. He then used the cushioning to make a sort of microphone that he could speak into and it would come out of the speakers. Oh what a whiz he was. "Everyone, the aliens have basically taken over the Earth. If you want it for yourself, want to save it, or simply want to kick some ass, I would stop fighting and head over to the War Room!" The speakers were pretty bass heavy, making the message a bit strange sounding, but it came off fairly clear. Clear enough for everyone to hear it.

Ethan would then hurry over to the prisoner area, as the fireworks were about to begin, and he didn't want to be in the center of it, and wanted to learn more about the other highly guarded area.

Stuff used:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the King Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the King   Meeting the King Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting the King
Page 1 of 1