Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Meeting Of Two Artists

Go down 
+2
Confused
Abel
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abel

Abel

Meeting Of Two Artists Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Gai Gun, was making his debut as a hero. After finally being blessed with the powers of The Gai Gun, Rubedo decided he would come to America, where crime rates are fairly high, and he heard several other people with powers were located. There, he would make his start in his struggle against evil and injustice. He was laced in his black suit and mask, as he looked around the town, staring at it. All he heard were police sirens and the cry of babies. "This town, the sound of crime echos all around, I can feel the evil essence in my soul. It doesn't feel well. I must cleanse this town of the evil, I must protect it before the darkness swallows it. The Gai Gun said under his breath, as he sighed and took a deep breath. He jumped off of the building he was standing on, and began to fly from the focus of his Chi as he stared down at the city, he looked for anything to grab his attention.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:28 pm

Emelie was flying through the skys at speed of over 1,800 mph. She jetted forward, the rush of air blasted her skin feeling her with joy. Her sense quickly picked up on something nearby, someone a boy, his strength wasn't anything to massive. It was actually quite small, but she was comparing her own Ki against his, hers was massive compared to any normal person, this boy although had some what of a higher level of strength. She quickly zipped forward approaching him, they were a good 200 meters in the air, so she doesn't need to worried about any airplanes. Approaching the power she had sensed, peering at his face gave him a quite odd look, maybe it was the slow speed they were moving at. She rushed forward catching up to him to get a look at his face, She decide to slow down, as he would have most likely heard her sonic boom as she was literally a jet herself. The large roar of the sounds trying to catch up to her, now stopped. She turned her head looking at the man, "Hello boy!" she said in a cheery voice. She study the boy up and down traveling at a small rate she could easily scan the boy to see if he was cute or not. Even though she had already found a fancy with another boy, she wasn't committed although so she could still look. His Ki was quite low in comparsion. But she wasn't looking for a brute she wanted a real man, in her odd sense.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:33 pm

The Gai Gun stopped in place in mid air, as he braked, he looked forward at her and raised an eye brow. This was the first time he ever seen someone with super powers besides himself. This was also the first female he had seen in years beside his mother due to him being raised in his monk temple which only housed males. He noticed the amount of speed she had and it was confused and shocked just how fast she was. He was highly impressed, but ashamed of himself for being so slow compared to her. He was going to focus on training his flight so he could catch up to her. "Why hello. It seems you have the powers of flight too? They said it was more people with powers out here, but I didn't believe them till now." Gaignun said to her, as he sighed, he scanned her right back, raising an eye brow as he saw she was doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 pm

They boy breaked, he looked a bit goofy at his ability to stop. He must be a newbie, she glanced over at the nearest building which was 20 meters away. She floated around him, making jets of speed, but only baring close to the sound barrier. To the boy she'd be a blur of motion moving in and around him. She quickly stoped her movement and nodded her head towards the building below them, it was quite flat and had no one on it, she'd detect them if they where. The nearby building was a clear roof with a small edge that might be a bit fun to mess with. It was 50 meters below from where she was. She slowly began to float over towards the roof top. She had turned her back to him by know as she directed towards the building which hovered 50 meters above any of the other ones. She assumed while she was speaking the boy would follow her."Flight isn't my only skill, a youngster are we? Flight is just the small of me, I am a jack of trades. My speed is of a jet, you seem to be a bit upset about that. Don't worrie your strength is nothing compared to mine. I'd have no reason to quarrel with you." she said with a smile. This was her small attempt to keep ignite a bit of anger in him.

Same as last post.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:48 pm

The Gai Gun looked at her, as he just saw her disappear and reappear in a burst of speed as he let out a quick chuckle. It was funny to him seeing her show off. "Yes, it's true I am new into this profession of being granted these powers, however, I wouldn't say my strength is nothing to you. You wouldn't know, me and you just met today." Gaignun said, as he followed her, flying in her direction, as he did small spins and flips in mid air, testing out his flying as this was his first time flying outside of training, and he wanted to have at least a little fun. Gaignun noticed her comments, and it seem she tried to provoke him, but it wouldn't work his intense meditations would prevent him from even exhibiting emotions such as anger out publicly like that.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:58 pm

Emelie landed on the building, whatever he was doing she ignored. The asfault felt weird on her feet, quite odd. The heat caused it to be very hot, she seemed to not even notice it, it was the scorching type that would make your feet scream in intense pain. She knew the heat, but now pain was sent, as if it didn't even exist. Her felt actually felt a little bit cold. She turned back towards the boy, "You boy come down, I will see what just you have. Test your strength, if you can land one punch on me I will lose. For my self I will only use one arm, in this fight, if I break this rule you should win." She waited impantenily for the boy to react. Would he come down at all, she hoped. She once again turned her back toward the small ladder that was in front of her. "I'd strike from behind, you will need the help" she said with a air of smug. She moved up and down on her feet, being quite bored with the entire thing. "attack attack" she thought. She really wasn't blind as she knew exactly where he was and his movements she'd prepare to dodge, or maybe he'd be all honor bond, that'd annoy Emelie greatly. She waited for him to fly forward to her placed on the building. If he attacked she'd easily dodge from behind and scoff at him a bit.

Same as Above

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:02 pm

Gai Gun looked forward and laughed. "Fine, I acecpt your challenge. If you think you can just embarass me, you have another thing coming miss." He smiled, and began to accelerate the speed of his flight toward her, he knew she could easily dodge the blow he was going to send at her, but he had something else up his sleeve, as he was approaching her from behind, he would attempt to send a punch forward, aiming straight for her back. From practicing martial arts, he knew exactly what to do in a situtation, after sending one blow, he would send a quick second blow. If she dodged his first attack or not, he would then send a kick aiming at her neck.
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 pm

Acceptance made Emelies face light up with joy, she couldn't be happier. Her face lite'd up with joy, with her back turned to him, her mind show her his mental image of him showed up, "A flight attack" she thought. Quickly her body jumped up in the air soaring over him at around 1,000 mph, he'd most likely have to re capture where she was, quickly he stopped and looked for Emelie, his eyes captured her. He'd quickly fly in front of her, now face to face and he'd soon purse with a two punches and a kick, they were now fighting a few feet above the building. One punch sailed for her stomach, she would then moved her body out of the way, dodging the attack, at the same time as he threw his first punch. She'd touch him 5 times on his head, she'd give him light touches almost like a kiss. His second punch rearmed and aimed straight for her stomach again, she'd turn herself side ways and the punch would sail past her. While the second one was thrown she'd grab his shirt and forcefully rip it off and toss it at the ground, the next move was a kick aimed for her neck. She'd catch it easily and send him whirling in the air, with not too much force, but enough to make him have to rebalance. She'd keep herself trained on him to see how'd he react.

Same I have been using plus.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Rubedo looked at her, as she easily dodged his first head on punch, as he expected, and retaliated with a second attack which she dodged easily again and he would attempted another one which again was to no avail. Gai gun looked as she grabbed his shirt and she just simply grabbed it and ripped it from his torso and tossed it aside. The Gai gun was surprised and confused why exactly she did that, but didn't let it distract him, he sent another kick but she countered it and threw him and sent him spinning, he was spinning and struggled but eventually rebalanced himself, and caught his place. He smirked, and flew right back toward her, as he then tried something different, in his fist, he focused chi in his fist and feet, as he sent another set of punches and finally a kick in her direction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Emelie had kept her word, only one arm had been used, the boy would most likely not even know her speed of movements. "Maybe a different approach." she thought. She let him land his blows, his fist would bounce off as if they were pebbles being throw at her, she didn't even flinch the boy struck her various times, but with no power or strength he was not capable of fighting well. His skills had recently improved a bit, but where still quite weak. Then a kick came slamming down on her neck, she even took time to move her head out of the way so he could score a direct hit. The kick would bounce of his skin, most likely his hands would now be in extreme pain, as it would feel like he was punching a object that was harder then steel. She looked at him, her hair was flustered by the punches but everything else didn't even leave a scratch. After the boy would realize that his attacks were useless, she'd smile at him, "Told you outta your league. You are decent haven't fought anyone this strong yet, well......on Earth that is. You need to work on a few things, mainly get stronger, your Ki is a bit low, you'd need to strike that up. I could kill you in one punch, so durability would be a concern also. I am Emelie Romskaug...errrr I mean Hades." she said. The slip up worried her a bit, she wondered if he'd hard of that old girl had done. She reached her hand out to shake his. She hoped the man would stop the purposeless fight, she had only challenged him to try and help him, as she could sense his powers where quite similar to his own. She truly wanted to help the boy.

Same as Above and even further above.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 pm

The Gai Gun smiled, when he finally landed his attacks on her, but the impact hurt his hands incredibly. He looked, but didn't show how much pain he felt and hid it to the bottom of his stomach. He looked forward, as he sighed, and glared forward. "Just wait, after my training, I will become stronger, then I will challenge you again. But, it hardly matters, its just a spar. We are both heroes here to fight the villains not each other." Gai Gun said, as he sat criss cross apple sauce as he sighed. "What is Ki? I channel Chi. Ms Romskaug." Gai Gun said under his breath smiling as he spun in his criss cross apple sauce position. "Hades, that's such a dark alias, why do they call you that?"
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:12 pm

The boys facial structure moved up and down, it made Emelie give a bit of a smirk, the boy was a bit cute. But nothing to impressive, she after all was more leaning towards the lesbian side versus straight. His words sputtered thought in her head, her forehead crinkled a bit as he spoke."This guy has got to be joking, a sense of Justice? I am not sure he understands things, a Naive child." she thought. She crossed her arms and began to speak, "Well hero....I am not a hero. I am more of a neutral person, I care not for the petty understanding of this world. I think there is good and evil for myself to call me a Hero would be a blunder. I have done and made terrible mistakes, I wish I could take them all back. But that is not the way of the world. True regret is a terrible thing, I feel the name fits me, until I can throw the shackles of darkness of I will not be able to remove that name."She shot him a very serious look. She floated in the air, looking at the now applesauced boy. This would be quite fun, but now Emelie clock was ticking and she needed to go, but she'd cherish the boy a bit longer.

as above and further above to dat top!.
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:42 pm

He has found info on where the prison escapee was. He had his sniper rifle set up, and as he prepared the shot. One of his SHIELD men was currently fighting her. He found out where she was because of SHIELD cameras, and the facial recognition programs. Looking through the scope, he had waited until she was still... He was on a building, 103 Meters away from her. They were on the exact same level of elavation. He was on a 150 meter tall building, that was too far away from visible range.Especially with all these other buildings.She, couldn't sense him because he was way too far away, by three meters. As he took a deep breathe in, and stabilized the gun. He let his breath go after he shot a three round burst at the woman. All aimed at the head and chest. She wouldn't be able to sense it because it was too far away and too fast. It would be traveling at 5000 feet per second. It would reach her before a hundredth of a second, upon the bullet getting fired. 

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:28 am

The Gai Gun went back to a standing position, as he looked forward at her. He went to a more serious exterior, as he sighed. "It doesn't matter about understanding the world, but protecting it. It's a reason we were given powers and it is to protect people from evil. I've encountered evil in my life on several occasions, it has crippled my father, and ruined my life. I don't want another child to see their parents in pain because of evil. That's why I vow to uphold justice for the entire world. It's not too late for you to give up your evil ways, and join the side of justice. You have to atone for your actions, but its never too late, but if you don't I will be forced to take you down my self." The Gai Gun said put his hands out again in his martial art stance, looking forward.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:24 pm

During the entire battle they had been moving and floating up and down, she did take the blows but made him move and forcing Gai to lunge in attack, it may have not been a ton of movement but she still was moving, finally she did go still but previously to her body becoming motionless she had ignited her aura. During the battle she had only used the second application which used up no energy, it was the first application now that she would activate which would shield her from harm, she thought this would show the boy further his impotence and plus something seemed misty in the air as if something wasn't right, the boy across from her wouldn't notice as she kept it at a snug 1 foot, it is possible he'd see the faint spikes and glows that covered her entire outside of her body. Emelie heard the thwack of something odd, 3 gun shots, it would either have been her shield being hit and bouncing off something or or something else, She know knew where the person was she sensed the burst of energy which only gave her little information. But the fact of the muzzle flash in the distance and the large sound gave it away which came from the bullet or well the general area of where they where, plus the gun shots noise and the muzzle flash, which she could she from her angle. She then flew at 800 mph towards the muzzle flash and sound that had been made. She was jetting forward at 800 mph, she quickly came upon the snipers's(Ryan) energy source which was 50 meters away and without stopping fired 6 blast all around the person who fired upon her, each blast would land all around him exploding at maximum explosive power, to be exact they'd land 3 feet from him in all directions, while one even landed in front of the building tearing down the walls that stood overhead, after the blast although the entire building would be destroyed and fall down. The sniper had picked a building that was shorter then the other one, it was around 50 meters shorter to be exact. While there own building had stood at 180 meters. The sniper couldn't jump or move, no cover either, the entire place was empty and if jumping the fall would likely kill, while also the building had one exit which was 100 feet away. Moving at 800 mph would also give him no chance of reacting. She'd quickly after releasing the blast, turn up as she was now 40 meters away. She'd sky rocket into the sky and fly away reaching her top speed.

Exit

Spoiler:

OCC: Ryan has posted the incorrect building height. Assuming his bullets all miss as he aims way to low. Just encase setup a defense. Assumption by my post it was 180 meters. If rejected I'll still block, not a problem if it hits the SHIELD.

Quote :
She quickly zipped forward approaching him, they were a good 200 meters in the air, so she doesn't need to worried about any airplanes.
Quote :
They boy breaked, he looked a bit goofy at his ability to stop. He must be a newbie, she glanced over at the nearest building which was 20 meters away.
Quote :
She had turned her back to him by know as she directed towards the building which hovered 50 meters above any of the other ones.

Me (All earlier)

Quote :
He was on a building, 103 Meters away from her. They were on the exact same level of elavation. He was on a 150 meter tall building, that was too far away from visible range.Especially with all these other buildings.She, couldn't sense him because he was way too far away, by three meters.

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 6:34 pm

((
Quote :
He let his breath go after he shot a three round burst at the woman. All aimed at the head and chest.

Just wondering but where does this say that Ryan aims at a fixed meter position?

Anyways you dont dodge when you hear the shots so this brings it to the strength of a steel wall vs a .50 cal

Ryan says when you manage to be still so thats responding to the first post so Im going to assume that it is here

Quote :
She crossed her arms and began to speak,

So yet again the timing is off and now I dont have to worry about the steel wall or the strength.

YES im pissed at Ryan for doing something so meta and low, but what it comes down to is this

Ryan shot as you were speaking, obviously you continued to speak after you were done you wanted to put on your aura. This did not happen however as the three bullets hit so ultimately this came down to timing. Her post is based off your post before hers, not your post after hers just saying this for future reference.))
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:05 pm

After, shooting the woman down, and watched as her body would fall down to the ground. Ryan would raise his gun in the air twice, in victory. "Now.. That was worth it." Ryan said to himself, patting himself on the back for the great job he did. As he, had finished the shot, he cleaned his gun thoroughly. Afterwards that, he would start to walk over to the body. He took his sweet time, he walked all generic like, walking towards the body. He had that 'cool guys don't run from explosions' type of swag. As he would approach the body, he would grab the woman's still warm chest. Then piss on her, and pour a small bottle of oil on the body. Then, he took out a glove he had stole, and pointed his index at the body initiating the mechanics inside of it, causing a fire beam to come out of it activating the oil. Burning the body to a crisp. "Good job, agent! You kept her busy enough for me to take the shot." Ryan said, giving him a thumbs up. Ryan, then turned around and went into his car. Bringing the burnt crisp with him, so he could have proof of his capture. He quickly drove off to SHIELD headquarters so he could get that fugitive capture bonus. Which was something he imposed.
Back to top Go down
Lone Star

Lone Star

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:08 pm

Anyway yes. There he was. The Lone Star. He was doing recon today.. He hadn't been active in awhile and decided it was time he did what he did best. Patrol his believed hometown. So yes there he was going through New York in some very weird Building. It was more of a parking lot you know. Where it was some ledges and you could easily see over them? Perfect place for drug trades etc etc. Anyway Lone Star would begin to walk up in one on his usual patrol area and he noticed something he hadn't expected. A man holding a sniper rifle and shots went off. But this was weird. He was still guns ablazing holding his sniper rifle in full concentration of attack. He was laid down like flat out in call of duty or something. He was at a high enough point of the building so he could shoot whatever he was shooting or finish shooting what he just shot. Quickly and swiftly within about a 3 seconds span. Lone Star pulled out this floppy bow and arrow of his. the electric red one. You know? The one he doesn't remember he had but obviously knows how to use. Something about this man seemed familiar but Lone Star didn't care. He was shooting someone or something and that wasn't okay. So yes Lone Star was probably 20 meters away from this man and he was standing near a giant cement made support beam big enough to hide 3 people. in the thick of shadows he would quickly fire off an arrow swiftly and quietly. This particular Arrow was an explosive arrow which had the destructive properties of a regular old frag. Yes this arrow was pretty strong and it was moving at its top speed. Clearing the air with a little piercing sound with a meter to impact. As for Lone Star he was standing very close to this support beam firing off with his right hand and holding the bow with his right hand. Withing half a second he already had a fresh arrow drawn. Anyway this arrow was Particularly aimed at the ground infront of Ryan like at the beginning of his feet at most killing him if he tried to react and move into it but staying in his current position would probably numb his legs and knock him out cold for sometime.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Lone Star on Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Confused

Confused

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Once again I am disregarding your post. Just deleting them isn't doing anything. I am going to find out what the deal is with Nameless.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 7:20 pm

Demon of Hades wrote:
Once again I am disregarding your post. Just deleting them isn't doing anything. I am going to find out what the deal is with Nameless.

1. youre spamming
2. Ive rendered judgement
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 8:06 pm

Gai gun looked, as the person he was talking to was shot out of the sky. The lifeless husk falling from its position, as it fell downward to the ground, He was shocked about what just happened, and flew down toward it, but he knew she was already dead. As it hit the ground with a loud thud, he descended and looked at the corpse, as he saw a man come, in shield attire, as it began to disgrace and violate the body. Gai Gun was so shocked he couldn't even say words. Yes she was evil, but was all this nessecary, it was possible he could have changed her to the side of good, death was only for those who truly deserved it, when it was a last resort, well it was in the Gai Gun's opinion. He just sighed, as he saw him take the body, and he just flew back high into the air. He had to have some alone time to meditate after what he just saw.
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:42 pm

After he shot the woman down and went to collect the body, an explosive arrow would be shot at him. As he was walking, the place it would hit behind him. Because of his long stride, however.. It would still hit his shoulder, because of the fragmentation from the grenade. A couple shards of fragmentation went into his right shoulder. "Oh shit!" Ryan yelled noticing that he had been hit.Ryan just wanted to leave, he didn't want to deal with any more problems. So, he chucked a poisonous smoke grenade down on the ground he was standing, to cover where he was."CHEESIN' IT!" Ryan yelled, as he started to run away as fast as possible. He didn't hear the explosion because he had earphones on and they were noise nullification ones, so he wouldn't blow up his eardrums from shooting the bullet earlier. He had done what he had wanted to get done. He left the crisp there, so it wouldn't slow him down. He didn't feel quite up for another fight, especially  against one so stealthy. He had run in zig zags, mistaking the gash on his shoulder as a gash from a bullet going across his shoulder. He would run in zig zags do he would be less likely to get hit on his way to the car. A target moving at 75MPH and running in zig zags would be extremely hard to hit. Along with him dropping numerous more smoke bombs. He had held his breath the entire time, until about 60 yards away. That's when he stopped throwing the smoke bombs and just kept running in a zig zag. The gash on his shoulder was caused by a piece of fragmentation from the explosive tip. Ryan would be running in front of numerous large obstacles. Until, he went inside of a car parking place and picked up his car. The place was 160 meters away. Pulling off and driving away full speed, avoiding the area he was in earlier.

-Exit

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Righto, I'll go over with the Official Battle Mod at some point, but for now this will be the current ruling.

To start off with, we have Blake's post.

Quote :
quickly fire off an arrow
Where he says he tosses off an arrow. Simple.
Quote :
was an explosive arrow which had the destructive properties of a regular old frag.
But it isn't a regular arrow, it's an old fashioned grenade instead of a typical arrow. Again, simple.
Quote :
aimed at the ground infront of Ryan like at the beginning of his feet at
And he fires it in front of Ryan. Derp, herp.

But here is where things get amusing/confusing and frustrating.
Quote :
As he was walking, the place it would hit behind him. Because of his long stride, however.. It would still hit his shoulder, because of the fragmentation from the grenade. A couple shards of fragmentation went into his right shoulder.
It wasn't originally aimed to target you directly. I find it confusing that you notice something heading towards you, and step forward into it's path. Seeing as Ryan didn't actually state that he heard the arrow coming, I can only assume that he spotted it's shadow or something equally strange.
So he's step into the path of an explosive arrow, and it's contacted with his shoulder. Blake intended for it to blow up as shown here:
Quote :
most killing him if he tried to react and move into it but staying in his current position would probably numb his legs and knock him out cold for sometime.

So yeah, that won't go down well. Right in the epicentre of the blast, we're talking 3rd Degree burns, that arm being turned to slag, and your head and neck also taking a large hit. So you'd be unconscious, bleeding, and near death with the possibility of needing that arm amputated.
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:28 am

OOC: Not if he was still walking the whole time, and never stopped. So he wouldn't have to hear it, if he was constantly moving. I don't remember him mentioning that he would aim at the ground in front of where ever he may be, just where he currently was. At the beginning of his feet. But , Ryan never stopped walking until he found his car, and that if the arrow never changed targets, Ryan could easily walk out of its range if he never stopped walking at a fast pace. Thus, the arrow would be a little bit behind him. And he was still walking as he shot the arrow, causing it to be even more behind him, and when the arrow was traveling. But what ever, you've made your ruling.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 12:38 pm

Riflin' Ryan wrote:
OOC: Not if he was still walking the whole time, and never stopped. So he wouldn't have to hear it, if he was constantly moving. I don't remember him mentioning that he would aim at the ground in front of where ever he may be, just where he currently was. At the beginning of his feet. But , Ryan never stopped walking until he found his car, and that if the arrow never changed targets, Ryan could easily walk out of its range if he never stopped walking at a fast pace. Thus, the arrow would be a little bit behind him. And he was still walking as he shot the arrow, causing it to be even more behind him, and when the arrow was traveling. But what ever, you've made your ruling.

Youre right he has made his ruling, at a fast walking pace you wouldnt have gotten out of the blast range anyways. So stop posting spam, be better than Emelie.

I agree with South, he has no need to go over this with anyone he is competent and knows what he is doing.

Continue on with South's ruling being what happened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting Of Two Artists   Meeting Of Two Artists Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting Of Two Artists
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next