Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Grand Opening [Flash Museum]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Grand Opening [Flash Museum] Empty
PostSubject: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Grand Opening [Flash Museum] Flashmuseum

The balloons, the cheers. Large crowds gathered infront of the large building with children, and adults alike. They gathered below a large amount of steps that lead up to a podium that stood infront of two large double doors. Behind the podium was an older man and the governor of California himself. Today was the Grand Opening of the Flash Museum, also known as the Hall of Flash. It was a tribute to California's heroine, and all those that would hold the Flash name in the coming future. The Older Man would begin to speak into the mic. "We've all gathered here today for the grand opening of the Hall of Flash. A monument to the heroine who has watched over our state for the coming year." The crowd cheered as a familiar golden laced blur would dash pass them and up towards the podium.

Miss Flash herself, wearing her new costume and mask provided by the Nameless one, would arrive onto the platform where the podium stood. Sliding to a stop, the young heroine would wave towards the crowd as a number of photographers attempted to snap pictures of her. But with her rate of speed and constant moving, getting a dime on her was more difficult than anything. The speedster would finally stop with her back against the wall, beside the Governor and the older man who had built the museum. "I have lots of love for all you random citizens of California! Think of this place as my gift to you, for letting me run around your state ignoring traffic laws and clearing out all your restaurants with my abnormal appetite!" The blonde heroine would take a bow towards the crowd before being handed the mic. "Before we open the doors to this truly awesome place, I think you all deserve to know that I don't plan on doing this hero gig forever! I know I know, how could this be?" The woman spoke with clarity as her eyes scanned the area. "No worries whatsoever. This generation of heroes aren't over yet. I'd like to introduce you all to two others who will hopefully one day take up the mantle of Flash, and protect California in my absence. Of course, after I feel they're qualified for the job!" The girl nodded her head while seemingly waiting for the "two to arrive to the scene."
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 12:42 am

Kana had arrived on the scene. She had became known as 'Flash Prime'. She was gonna be apart of a museum. Heck, she was gonna have her own little section inside of said museum. How awesome is that? She personally thanked that little kid, who when she thought about it wasn't that bad at all. Kana was wearing the old Ms Flash costume. As she walked up onto the stage she had her hand up high and wove it back and forth towards the crowd. She turned around and looked up at the museum. The museum, was grand. It was so much grander than Kana originally thought it was going to be. She turned back around as not to be rude to the crowd. 
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm

This was a really annoying day. Considering Blake had been shipped through an inter dimensional portal created by his sister somewhat took a toll on his speed and the fact Tara was damn near forcing him on a worldwide journey over something stupid "What the fuck is so important that the fastest girl alive couldn't handle it without making me miss my English lit exam. Like seriously she couldn't get May to do this?" as this very moment Blake was clearing a body of water that was the closes thing he could find to America which placed him right in Maine on a pier. As he stopped running and looked around Blake facepalmed as he screamed out "Stupid me, Wrong state" before dashing forward while two fishermen looked at eachother shrugging their shoulders going back to their fish. That was smart of them nothing really could be said about what they just saw. Anyway Blake was now running awkwardly moving at probably 210 miles per hour dashing through every street block making his way on this cross country journey that would last him a few hours if he didn't hurry up... And 93 minutes later Blake found himself in Nevada. As he was zooming out of Nevada and into California Blake stopped running as he ran into Taco Bell and got on line. As this weird elevator music started playing Blake looked around to see everyone looking at him.. "Wow this music does not fit at all aye?" talking really fast as he reached the register and grabbed his wallet speaking super fast. "Can I give 5 hardshell beef tacos. Let me get the same in chicken then let me get some los tacos and about 4 dorito tacos. The deluxe ones. Uhm.. Let me get About 13 chicken burritos and 4 beef burritos." as Blake made that order the girl behind the register shook her head noddingly very slow. Blake looked around and noticed everyone was still staring at him. "What have you people really never seen a man in a costume moving and talking really really fast buy tacos?" This one guy put his index finger of his right out hand and was about to speak before Blake turned his head sideways with the facial expression "Wait you actually have seen that?" But anyway the girl spoke "Your order is ready sir. Have a nice day. That will be... 32 dollars and 19 cents." Blake gave the girl 35 dollars. A 20 a 10 and a 5. As she gave him his change she spoke "Have a nice day" and threw his money into the cancer relief char. As Blake was about to leave he'd speak some more "stay crash people" Everyone in the store looked at Blake one more time and said "WHAT?" Blake laughed a bit before facepalming and speaking "No time for this. Not today" as he zoomed out of Taco Bell and into California Blake could hear loud screaming. He had no clue what this was honestly but he figured this is what Tara wanted him for. With Tara in sight and another female dressed up funny whom Blake has never seen before nor ever heard of was up there too. Blake would drop the tacos off infront of the podium where his sister was at before standing to her right while the other lady was at her left. Blake would wave to the people with his cool new goggles on his forehead. "Hey hey hey" said Blake in his happy but yet confused voice as he wasn't sure what was happening.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 9:08 pm

With the two finally arriving, Tara's face would puff, as her cheeks extended since she was holding air in her mouth. How was she supposed to be introducing these two new flashes if they were both late as usual? "Just a second folks!" The female spoke into the mic before tossing it to the govenor who would catch it in his hands. Pulling the two others by the arm and behind one of the pillars of the museum, she would make a childish pouting face. "First, before anything. The most important thing of all is..Accel, did you get my tacos?" Her keen green eyes darted towards the woman, as her stomach growled. "Ugh I should have packed more food before leaving this morning. Come on Flashey, you gotta get on your game. This is supposed to be an important day yadda yadda..But I'm pretty sure if I leave the state again, those other cops will try to arrest me like last time. Whatta paaaiiin!" The blonde grunted while looking towards the two others. With a super speedy move, she'd grab the taco bag from the kid. "Anyway..!" Tara would stuff a taco in her mouth and begin to chew. "You two should introduce yourselves-" -Munch Munch- "To the crowd out there! I totally softened them up for ya too! So let's get this done!" She'd swallow the remains of the taco and dash back out onto the stage to bow towards the crowd. "Many of you don't know, but being super fast isn't my only power. Yes, there is another power that I have. And it is the power of laughter!" She would point towards the pillar and narrow her eyes. "What has two big ears, small eyes, and flaming red hair? No not side show bob, but California's new hero by the name of Accel!" The people would give a round of applause for the child, and Miss Flash would continue to point behind the pillar. "And the other, a hot red head who can bend in mysterious ways like a good ol slinky, we have Flash Prime!..Or so she says!" Even more applause, and even some suggestive whistles for this one. "You two, introduce yourselves to the crowd. If you're going to be protecting these people, then they should know alittle about you. No Batman dream worlds here!" Flash nodded to herself as she dug in the bag for another taco.
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:48 pm

Blake was enjoying being here. He had a statue of himself. He was standing next to a fine ass red head and his older sister Tara infront of the entire California. This was the life right here. Quickly Tara would start eating the tacos and even giving Blake a intro to the people of California. Quickly Blake would dash to the front of the podium getting nothing but cheers from everyone in attendance. One girl screamed out "marry me" to which Blake leaned in and replied on the mic "Sorry beautiful. I'm not even old enough to join the army yet." which caused everyone in the audience to break out in laughter.. One reporter raised his hand and Blake pointed to him. The reporter started speaking "How did you meet Ms.Flash?" Blake screamed out "OH RIGHT. We never did tell you guys right? Well basically. She is my older sister. The best older sister in the entire world at that." to which everyone replied with "Aw". Blake laughed at that before speaking "But yes. You know I'm here to serve not just California.. But the world. Consider me the next Flash of all this. Even tho Ms.Flash over there runs things now I'll be running things soon enough" Giving Tara a friendly nudge before bowing before the crowd and dashing back next to the red headed bombshell.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 6:12 pm

"Well basically.." Miss Flash darted over and covered his mouth to shut him up. "Don't give out too much information, idiot." The woman's eyes were narrowed, as taco crumbs came out as she talked. Looking back over to the crowd, she would wave a hand. "We met on the internet. Crazy huh?" The super speedster nodded, as an explosion was heard in the distance. Apparently even on a day like this, crime was still at hand. Looking towards Accel, she would narrow her eyes. "Let's go." Looking back towards the group she'd wave a good bye before dashing off and leaving a smiling after image in her wake.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:20 pm

When Blake started speaking Tara quickly dashed over to him shutting him down completely telling him he wasn't allowed to reveal much about them. He did think about it before she removed her hand and taco crumbs would fall on his shoulder causing him to say "ew" into the mic causing the audience to break out in laughter before Flash announced it was time to go causing her to dash away to which Blake followed.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Opening [Flash Museum]   Grand Opening [Flash Museum] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Opening [Flash Museum]
Page 1 of 1