Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) Empty
PostSubject: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:00 am

Keeping in check from his previous action the symbiote entity kept his black and white symbiotic skin like suit over his body. Due to his recent history Hiim was on the look out for anyone suspicious or any sort of attack that could be launched at him. Other than that it was a good day although the smells on the street were mainly of hot dog mixed with smog, and the sun was covered by thick grey clouds that hung over the city at this time.

'We are rather bored as of late, this business trip was eventful' the joined mind thought to itself as Hiim meandered through the crowds on the slate grey, cracked and misused side walk. It seemed that this trip to New York had re-awakened the Symbiote's wanderlust. It was about time, the creature who had bonded with Ray, who was known as Blink, had been stuck in a rut ever since he was in that body. Well by rut he meant city, and New York was a nice change of pace from Chicago. Blink imagined that there was even more variety in this world, perhaps there would be places that were not covered in human buildings.

How would it look? Blink thought this to himself, for while they both were joined they were also both separate. Alien and human, together yet distinct it was an odd marriage they had made, but it was one that worked for the both of them.

Well today was going to be eventful, not only due to what had just happened but also Hiim had a feeling his adventuring of the day was not yet complete.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:45 am

"You know you really shouldn't be walking around so freely like that. You may alert the cops or something." The voice would come from behind him, as a female wearing a red hoodie, blue jeans, red and yellow back pack, and orange shades, would begin to speak to him after appearing out of nowhere. "Not everyone is prone to freaks parading around their city streets, after all." In her hand was a hot dog smothered with ketchup. She'd lift it to her mouth and take a bite, letting abit of ketchup spread across her lips. Wiping the ketchup off with her thumb, she'd flick her hand and send the excess flavors straight to the sidewalk. "So, do you wear that suit for show or do you actually have a reason to be wearing it? I mean, not just everyone walks around looking like that, after all." The disguised speedster would press herself off the wall and begin to walk towards the male while nibbling on the end of her hot dog. Her eyes, beneath the shades, were looking at him up and down. His anatomy was similar to the Nameless one, yet there was distinct differences between their appearances. For one, this one looked like he could be an human/alien hybrid of some kind.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:37 am

"So?" the response to the first statement uttered by the girl was done with the unison of voices in the form of a question. To Hiim it was ridiculous to think that what was mentioned was a bad thing, after all the chicago police were made up of old fellow gang members, and sycophants. Now freak though, "Ouch the first lady who talks to me, and she calls me a freak" at this line Hiim stopped walking and turned to face the woman behind him. His voice was full of mock sorrow, sarcasm was one of the biggest traits of the symbiote and the once serious crime lord was more like a wise cracking demon now.

As for the lady, well any terms of attraction were flung out the window when she downed the hot dog in the least sexiest way she could. Not that she was ugly or disgraceful, just wasn't his type. "Well it's kind of my skin" he replied as Hiim's left arm dropped to a part of his stomach where he pinched at the black suit and pulled it just a bit from him, not abusing the full elasticity of the symbiote. "So my dear lady, what do I owe the pleasure to? Just the suit? Or are you here for my lucky charms like the last bitch?" at this Hiim leaned forward, his six foot six wirey frame peering at her with one eye comically wide.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:16 pm

"Your skin huh? That's kinda cool, I guess" She began to lick her fingers as she continued to circle around him, examining the 'skin' beneath her red shades. As he leaned forward to her, she'd toss the remains of her hotdog over her shoulder and ball up her fists, pressing them against her hips. She looked up towards him to return the glare, and for a few seconds no one would say a thing. Suddenly she'd wave a hand infront of her face with a smile. "You're not my type, but I am wondering what that suit of yours can do." Tara would tug at her own outfit with a frown before looking back towards the male. "Everyone I know has some kind of cool suit, and I'm stuck in rags. This is so lame! But whatever! Show me what you can do and I'll show you what I can do. I may have a proposition for you, if you impress me." The hooded woman would take a few steps back before crossing her arms beneath her chest and waiting. There was a reason for this, but she'd only tell him if he impressed her, of course.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:50 am

"Super awesome" scoffed Blink in a tone that wouldn't be picked up by anyone other than Ray. After her proposition Hiim continued walking "Sorry We don't jump through hoops of people we've just met" as if breaking that last statement he teleported behind her and continued walking, keeping himself in a loop of teleporting and walking. Every time he passed Chronas he'd nod and wave with a shit eating grin on his symbiotic face.

After the third loop he would stop, "Sorry that is our favorite power to utilize, We have others but they are not as much for show only for combat we fear" as he said this he would continue to study the female, she obviously wasn't just a human due to the attitude and previous words exchanged. However Hiim had failed to identify what kind of a being she was.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 5:56 pm

As the man told her he basically wasn't going to show her his ability, or what he could do, she would make a slightly annoyed face. Her green tinted eyes would watch the man walk by, and then suddenly disappear, before doing the same thing again. He continued to do this loop for a total of three times, and Tara would continue to watch. "Oh that's pretty impressive~! A teleporter I see!" The girl nodded her head a few times. "I don't have anything that can compare to that, sadly." Tara would shrug her shoulders in a nonchalant gesture. "You hungry? I know this nice little place five miles from here that serves the best tacos." The moment the word tacos left her lips, she was gone and back in a blink of an eye, holding a white bag that said "El Poyo" on the front with a picture of a taco. "Not in the mood for tacos? How bout something abit more exquisite. How bout a fresh steak?" Once again, she disappeared in a orange and red blur as the last word left her lips, and returned with a clean white plate and a half eaten steak on it. "I got hungry on the way, so I kinda took a few bites if you don't mind."

Tossing the plate over her shoulder, Tara would place her hand on her chin and tilt her head. "And you have some other abilities with that huh? Well, let's not both reveal all our secrets. I have a proposition for you. I work for a guy who is pulling together a team for some specific goals. You've made the list of recruitment, so here I am." The speedster would look down at her nails with a slight tilt of the head. "I can't tell you all the details, but the Nameless one can. I'm sure he'll give you something in return for your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:18 am

Were they hungry? No of course not, but she wasn't really asking she was looking for an excuse to show off her speed. While Hiim's eyes caught her as she traveled on her way, losing her for split moments before seeing her much farther away than he anticipated then he lost her before she came back holding a bag. 'Tacos will give us diarrhea' Blink screamed as violently as a child who ended up in the wrong fast food resturante. In mere moments, the time span of which most would decide boxers or briefs over she had dropped the bag and returned with a steak, eaten and no doubt cold. Hiim narrowed his eyes, but said nothing at the humor of the situation not to mention they really shouldn't care they werent the least bit hungry.

"Eat the rest of it human" they said with what appeared to be a certain kind of kindness in their voice. Of course after he said this she tossed the plate over her shoulder and the symbiote just shrugged, all Blink cared was he was not being forced to eat that taco.

After hearing the proposal Hiim reached out and grabbed at the womans collar pulling himself towards her. "No....tacos...." was all he said before jumping backwards and doing a back flip while declaring "I'm allllll in!"
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:43 pm

The man grabbed her by the collar which would cause a brow to raise. Apparently he didn't like tacos for some reason or another. Either way, he agreed to the proposition, which warranted him to some information. "There's an old mill down towards the outskirts of the city. When you think you've gone too far, go alittle bit further and you'll run into it in no time. It's several miles east of here. That's where the Nameless one will wait to greet you." The female would point her finger towards the general direction. "Now I got a mission to accomplish in the meantime. Smell ya later!" And as the final word left her lips, she dashed back in a blur, disappearing from sight.

(Exit)
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:02 am

Bowing to the woman as she dashed off, Hiim would disappear in a flash begining his search for this 'Nameless One.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)   Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flash, Flash, Flash (Myself and Chronas)
Page 1 of 1