Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Teaser [ Kira] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Teaser [ Kira]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:32 pm

A hooded figure walked through the streets of Japan. They staggered back and forth, as if they were weak. Very vulnerable to the untrained eye, if a certain something were to be watching. This hooded figure would stagger into an alley, heading towards a door on the far end. Making her way down the dark alley, she would force open the door slowly, and fall into the rather large room. The walls were lined with boxes, yet the lights were dimmed. A number of chairs also lined the walls, and a sewer drain sat in the middle of the room to release any fluids that may have built up during storms. This hooded female would stand in the center of the room, slowly removing her hood to reveal her provocative outfit. Though strapped with weaponry, her corset was loose towards the bosom, and her shorts were high enough to showcase thighs. It was almost as though she was trying to seduce and unseen benefactor, yet that wasn't to be expected as of yet.

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:40 am

Kira was walking around Japan, a country she had not remembered going to. She felt really weird and stuff after she came back from the dead. Yes! She indeed came back from the dead, she rejuvinated all of her old wounds. She had a weird urge.... A urge to feed, on a bright red liquid. She had tried her best to suppress those random urges. She had even been able to turn into bats, which was extremely odd as well. She felt different ever since she had died, she didn't know whether to accept these gifts or to deny them. She was in a deep period of uncertainty. She tried getting used to the new language, it was easy at first. She was able to read japeneese  billboards and speak at a 4th grade speaking level in the language. She was walking throughout the street until, an image of trinkling blood was focused into her mind. It was her senses, they were odd... This is the first time they has activated. She felt a wild primal urge to find that source. She couldn't contain that primal urge, she dissipated into 45 bats and formed behind the woman. She would grab the woman's neck from behind and quickly and stealthily put her fangs into her neck. She couldn't describe this new wonderful sensation, she felt amazing, she felt incredible... This blood thing could be good. She had currently sucked out a little less than 3/4ths of a cup of blood. Within the first second of sucking out blood.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:03 am

The woman's keen ears heard the batting wings far before they were close to her backside. And with that keen hearing, came the awareness of the supernatural beating down her neck. Jesteria was not new to the supernatural. She had seen a green monster destroy an entire city. A man made of pure plasma tank two bullets. There was nothing she wouldn't believe in this world, and a random flock of bats flying through public to tail her through an alleyway was just as supernatural as the previous examples. Before the bats formed behind her, she made sure to tuck her head down, using the choker around her neck as a gas mask. Since her back was turned to this mysterious being attempting to sneak behind her, she would not see Jesteria do this. It was completely out of her point of view. As the bats formed behind the clown, the trained Assassin would bend forward right as the woman attempted to reach for her neck, and would slam a glass directly into her midsection (out of the woman's view point) that shattered instantly. With the gas mask covering her face, Jesteria would be fine from the effects, but the woman who was so anxious to attack her from behind didn't seem to have any guard up at that time. She should have been well prepared instead of simply jumping in for her meal. The moment it shattered its fumes instantly shot up into the mysterious attacker's face. Not giving her time to get herself together, the Assassin would continue to use her momentum to grab the woman's arm and head, and slam her face first against the wall of the alleyway. "I'm not sure what you were trying to do there, but if you're into this kinky stuff, let me know before hand." She applied pressure to the woman's back side, as she made sure to keep staggered just incase she needed to make any fast movements. "Did the Order send you to find me, or were you just looking for an easy lay?" The psychotic clown gave her usual deranged grin, as she began to snicker under her breath. Her breasts would brush the back of the woman, as she held her grip true.

weapons:

skills:
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 6:57 am

Upon after getting a bottle of cologne? Smashed into her midsection, she would nearly instantly regenerate the numerous cuts it would give. Kinky? Easy lay? What in brahma's name is she talking about—— Oh she's implying that, more primalness wanted to take over Kira to feed, feed at once, at long last!  Kira then would attempt to force her way out of the submission hold, by using brute strength. If successful, she would attempt to go at the woman's neck again. She would move as fast as she could to simply get a sip of the blood. Latching onto her neck. If it had failed, Kira would continually struggle more. "I just wanted to... Feed!" Kira said, still in a sort of primal rage.  "Just... Any of your blood would do." Kira would say after, she was like a druggie looking for their next fix. "Please! Just one sip!" Kira would yell, as she continued to struggle more.  The fumes started to take it's effect.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 10:20 am

As she felt the woman begin to forcefully pull at the submission hold, the Ex-Assassin would shift back, grabbing the woman's back, and swing her forcefully to the ground. Before she could pop back up to go at it again, Jesteria would hop back down onto her back. "Any of my blood will do? So I take it you're some type of cannibal or vampire? Hahaha! I never expected I'd meet something such as this!" The woman giggled as she rubbed a hand down the center of the vampire's back, getting a feel of her body, while the other was placed firmly on the back of her neck to keep her down. "A vampire is technically dead, yes? I have a certain interest in the dead. I'll give you a taste of my blood, but you're going to have to work for it, hun." Her hand made it down to the woman's buttocks, and she'd give a firm squeeze. "I usually have no preference or interest in sexual encounters, but I've also had a hidden interest in playing with the dead." With that said, the maniacal clown would give a firm smack onto the woman's butt. The alley they were currently in would be dark, so the people walking the streets couldn't exactly see them. The Clown Queen of Crime could do anything she wished to this woman. But she was a sadistic tease. An immortal sex slave did sound just as fun. "Riddle me this, and riddle me that: Can the undead still feel the pleasure of pain? Hahahahah!"
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 11:04 pm

Her struggles were proven useless... The woman asked if she was a cannibal or a vampire, Wait vampire? That could explain her thoughts and needs for blood. She simply stayed silent and a little bit flustered. She thought about her oath with Tara.... It was the end of the world as she knew it. She could at least have some justifiable fun with this random woman, right?  Wait, woah... She has a certain interest in the dead? Kira obviously wasn't dead, she was very much alive.... Her face turned a very bright red, as the woman's hand grabbed her ass. She got what she was going at... Kira thought about Tara once more... Oh fuck it! She returned the ass slap back to the woman. Starting with a firm grasp then a hard rough slap down onto it. The pleasures of pain? Her senses of pain were rather dulled.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:56 am

The Clown Mistress would press the woman's arm away as it reached to smack her backside. "Did I give you permission to get physical with me? I can go from innocent to Buffy the Vampire slayer in two seconds if tempted..Hehehehe." Jesteria giggled under her breath as she straddled the woman from behind and lifted a hand up infront of her chest. "This is such a soul binding occasion. I'm kinda nervous! When I get nervous, I like to tell stories..Hehehe! Want to know why I dress like a clown?" The woman kept her maniacal smile as she used her blade to cut the palm of her left hand, drawing blood upon the cold steel. "When I was a little girl, I was forced to live with my uncle and aunt. Let's just say when things didn't go their way, I was the forefront of their stress relief..Hahaha! It's okay to laugh. Being a punching bag has its perks. Like a 401 K and free dental."-She lowered her blood covered hand down towards the females lips, letting drops of blood brush across her face.- "If by dental you mean getting your teeth knocked out..HAAHHAAHAH!" Laughing out loud, she'd brush the blood onto her face, simply for her to get a drink of blood from the crimson stream. As this occurred, Jesteria was sure to shift her hand so a blood soaked smile would be drawn across the vampire's lips. "It was okay! The number of beatings sure did put a toll on me, but it all meant something in the end. The irony of the entire situation finally made sense! Hahah! I was told to smile! Smiiile and the pain went away forever. So I smiled, and smiled. It was a numbing sensation but I did it! If the pain left me, then it should leave others when they smile too? Right? RIGHT?!" The psychotic clown would take the hilt of her blade and jabbed it down onto the vampire's back, forcefully rubbing it down her spine and to her buttocks. With a quick shift of the arm, she'd pull the blade so it'd cut into her back, attempting to draw alittle blood for the clown to play with. "When you're already dead, you don't feel pain do you? And when you don't feel that pain, you have no need to smile. That's depressing. Everyone should smile..That is why I draw blood soaked smiles on faces! So everyone's smiling! Everyone's happy! Jesters are the sign of happiness right? Why get hysterical over a symbol of laughter?! Jesterical even! HAHAHAH!" Once again the psychotic woman laughed out loud, showcasing just how odd she really was.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 4:34 pm

Upon getting her arm smacked away, the woman dressed like an clown would begin to speak. "Sure! It's nice to hear another person's story about why they would dress and act as such." Kira would say in response. As the woman cut herself and toyed with the blood red liquid, putting it on her face. The woman shared her story and Kira was a little too focused on the blood. But, still was listening to the woman's story. When she was a little girl she had lived with both her parents. Then she transformed into a magical unicorn--- wait that wasn't right. She licked the blood from around her lips. Then started to attentively  listen to the woman's story. Free dental? Didn't sound too good. She had abusive parents, so she became a clown to make people and herself 'happy.' When she got cut on her back she also regenerated that near instant. "Yes, happiness helps cope with pain. I still have plenty of reasons to smile.You  sought artificial happiness, wearing a smile isn't being happy."
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 5:12 pm

The Jester narrowed her eyes, as she grasped the woman's shoulder and flipped her around. Now Jesteria was straddling her from the front, and would be looking straight down into the woman's eyes. "It isn't about the happiness for me. It isn't about the pain for me either. No, not anymore. I smile because I understand the irony of this world. I smile because everything is so much more clear. My happiness is far from artificial!" She took her blood splattered hand, and would smack it across the woman's face. She giggled before leaning down and licking her lips to remove the excess blood. "Did you just try to analyze me? The dead don't get that luxury." The sadistic clown jammed the hilt of her blade between the woman's legs, allowing it to prod her sensitive area. "And enough about me. If you're a dead woman walking, why do you heal when I cut you? What are you supposed to be? There's no fun if you can't relish in the pain." Jesteria placed her blood soaked hand on the woman's left cheek, tilting her head and leaning down to press a kiss upon the others. Pulling back after a couple of seconds, she'd narrow her eyes. "You're one of those mutant weirdos aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 7:57 am

The dead didn'tAs Kira felt the solid object prodding against her private areas, her face had flustered a bright red. Getting more blood on her face she would reach her tongue over to the blood, lapping it up from her skin. Not before the woman started to kiss her, at which Kira would've gave into the kiss. The woman began to ask if Kira was a mutant. What? Seriously, the only thing she shared with a mutant that was they both had powers. "No, I'm no mutant.... I'm from a completely different realm of existence." Kira would say, about five seconds after the woman asked her if she was a mutant. She didn't really feel like divulging in the details of that and whatnot.  
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 5:37 pm

The Jester would lean back for a few seconds, before standing up. Sheathing her blade, the pale clown would begin to start walking towards the exit of the alley. "A different realm of existence..That's strange. I guess it was arrogant to believe this world was the only world. But I can see there being a multiverse. After all, one of my best allies comes from another dimension himself." Stopping at the edge of the alley, the female Assassin would put a hand on her hip, while licking the other blood spattered palm. "This was a fun night, but alas, I cannot linger. A Jester's job is never done, and you're no fun if I can't draw a smile over your dead face. Toodahloo!" Jesteria blew the woman a kiss before suddenly running around the corner and mixing in with the crowd. She wasn't in Japan just to tease undead women in the dead of night. There was a reason. Or one could say method, to her madness.

Exit
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 9:28 pm

-Topic Over-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teaser [ Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaser [ Kira]   Teaser [ Kira] Empty

Back to top Go down