Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Roommates [Kira] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Roommates [Kira] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Roommates [Kira]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 am

Unlocking the door, Tara would lead the female into her home. Well shared home, seeing how she stayed with an adoptive family. When Kira cleared the entrance, the blonde would close the door behind her, and lock it shut. Flicking on the lights, she would place her school bag down on the couch. "Weird. No one's home. They must have went out somewhere." The girl spoke in a whisper, as she placed a hand on her hip and looked towards Kira. "Umm..Make yourself at home, if you want. I'm sure they'll be back soon, maybe." Tara gave a quizzical look as she tilted her head to the side and thought about it. Shrugging her shoulders, she'd point to the TV, which wasn't anything special, and the remote on the couch infront of it. "You can watch TV and wait if you want. There are some drinks in the fridge too." The kitchen was in plain site between two halfway doors that looked like they belonged in some old western movie. Making her way to the staircase, she'd begin to take steps up to the next floor. Taking a left at the fork at the top of the stairs, she'd head to the room at the end of the hall. This would be her room and May's room. Though May was certainly out with her family apparently. Opening the door, Tara would walk in and fall face first on her bed. A tired sigh escaped her lips, as her hair fell over her head. "No going out tonight..I'm sure the city can fend for itself."
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 pm

After meeting her, after a couple of hours went by, they went to her house. It was a nice place, it was rather empty, not empty as in it lacked items, empty as in it lacked other people. She opened the refrigerator and saw a can of soda, she stabbed the top of it, the part where the paper clip like thing is, the thing it opens--- She stabbed it with her nail and lifted up, rather than opening it the normal way. She went upstairs and went into the room, Tara was currently located in. "Thanks a lot, I know it's not up to you but your adopted family." She said with a bow of the head, after Kira heard her say something about having the city fend for itself. She must've been a police officer. She sat  down on the other bed that was located in the room. "Sorry, If your like trying to lay." Kira said, while moving around a little bit on the bed, not used to something being so comfortable, and soft.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:44 am

Keeping her head face first in the pillow, Tara would mumble a few words that would be incomprehensible. Lifting her head slowly, to where her bangs were covering her eyes, she'd look towards Kira. "Are you any good at back massages? My little sister is great with them, but seeing how she's not here, I could use a replacement." The blonde was too tired to think of what she was asking, exactly. On instinct, she sat up and grabbed the bottom of her shirt, lifting it up and over her head to reveal her bare skin and a black bra. Laying back down on the bed, she'd close her eyes and let out a low hum. "Be as rough as you want. I can take any punishment. I actually prefer it, or my muscles will be aching the next morning." That's what usually happened when she used her abilities without proper stretching before. Today was a last second dash, but it was enough to cause her slight discomfort. Something she wished to get rid of as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:01 pm

As the other woman muttered some unaudiable words, Kira was confused and was like 'whaat?' My god... Was she asking her for a back massage? Kira's face quickly turned a bright shade of red, a part of her wanted to go along with it, another part wanted to flee far far away.... It was different, than what that one dude wanted her to do when she stayed with him, this was less demeaning. "Uhh... Yeah, I'm good at back massages." She said,  a little nervously, while stepping up from the bed and getting closer, playing with her own hair slightly. She simply nodded her head when the woman said she could be as rough as she wanted to be. She deactivated the suit's camouflage that covered her extra arms. As she stretched her extra two limbs which she didn't use as much she was ready to give the woman a perfect back massage. She approached the woman, standing from the side of her bed put her upper left hand on the insides of her shoulder blades, then used her lower hands to bend up both of her shoulders to the middle where her upper left hand was. Creating two loud audible pops as the shoulders cracked, this is a old message technique that is used to make the arms  more nimble and flexible. Because, the shoulders aren't used to moving that close together. Then, she   Put her left hand on the woman's buttocks, and used her three arms to twist her body to the right, causing more loud audible pops, to go along her back. Then, she twisted her body to the right, doing the same thing. She put her hand firmly on her ass so the rest of her body wouldn't move when she twisted her body both ways. When, Kira noticed this she quickly snapped her hand back. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 11:40 pm

The moment her shoulders were popped, and the feeling of complete bliss washed over her body, Tara would let out a quick moan before burying her face even more into her pillow. When she felt the woman's hand grasp her backside, she began to vibrate on a small scale. Her bangs covered her face, so it wasn't possible to see her expression, but the noise was enough to let the back massager know she was pushing the right buttons. Not even noticing the massage anymore, the moment she felt a firm grasp on her butt, Tara's head lifted and the vibrating stopped. Slowly pushing herself up, and bringing her knees underneath her, the young blonde would be looking down at the bed with her hair covering her face. Lifting her left hand, she'd move her hair behind her ear, showing a slightly red tinted face, but narrow eyes that signified she was on a mission. In a blink of an eye, Tara shot forward at abnormal speeds, grabbing the woman by the shoulder and pulling her in for a kiss. Not being in complete control of herself at the moment, Tara would plow a series of kisses onto the woman's lips much faster than the normal human body could muster. The force behind these love taps would be strong enough to send them hard onto the other bed, where the blonde would continue to kiss the young woman non stop. She even went as far as to give a slight back to her neck, which caused the speedster to suddenly slow down, snapping out of her frenzy. Leaning up, but still practically sitting on the woman, Tara would facepalm and let out an annoyed groan. "That was..I didn't mean too. Ya see, when certain things happen.." There were nothing but excuses left to say at this point.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:51 pm

Getting so violently kissed, Kira didn't know what to do. It all happened so fast. Being slammed so fast down onto the other bed, Kira had also went into a frenzy, she grabbed the other woman's ass with both hands firmly, and put in another kiss to her lips, invading the other woman's mouth with her tongue. Swirling her tongue around the woman's mouth, she did this before she started to talk. She was grabbing her ass firmly as she was doing this, her mouth was unusually dry, and tasted  sweet. Why it tasted sweet she didn't know, but she continued to do it anyway. Unknowingly, it seemed like her arms went up on their own and started to grope the woman's chest. Feeling on them and just down right griping them firmly. They were an average size, but they were so soft... Yet so firm. Letting go from the kiss, Kira returned the assault with numerous kisses on the woman's neck. Her arms were still firmly holding the woman's ass down as she did this. She pinched her left ass cheek, along with the woman's chest.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Apparently Tara had opened a door here. Before she could pull back to talk, the woman's tongue was already violating her mouth, in return the young speedster would use her own tongue to wrestle with it. With her butt firmly in the grasp of the other, she found herself wrapping her arms around Kira and pulling her into an embrace. The moment she felt a hand on her breast, Tara began to vibrate in place, as she pulled her lips from the woman and let out a subtle moan. When the woman's lips started going down her neck, the young speedster would bite her bottom lip and let out numerous small pants. These pinches, kisses, and gropes were doing nothing but causing the young Tara to slowly lose control of her powers. Putting her hand overtop the woman's hand on her breast, the blonde would tilt her head forward so it was pressing against the forehead of the woman. "I'm not sure if I'm ready for this. My mind is telling me it's wrong but my body says otherwise. And if I lose control, I may vibrate you out of this dimension..I'm not sure if I want to take that risk." Through this, she made sure to apply some pressure onto the woman's hand, and move it in circular motions over her breast. Her face was tinted red, and her eyes shifted to their sides to avoid eye contact. Leaning forward she'd place one more kiss on the woman's lips.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 8:38 pm

She considered quitting and stopping it, because it seemed like they both didn't fully want it.Her body was usually right so was her brain. When the woman made her hand go circularly on her breast. She pinched the woman's nipple, and continued into the kiss. As she did this she started to remove articles of clothing from both of them. She started with the woman's bra and went forward, ending with the other woman's underwear... As this happened it would seem like two black outlines of two people kissing eachother. It was now, Kira ontop of Tara, as she leaned her body down onto her and started to kiss her. The last thing, people could see is a hand moving down towards the other woman's crotch. Then, the screen went to black, as the screen went black, people would hear loud moaning and a seductive "Oooh." as a small construct was created. The screen returns back to normal and both girls are breathing heavily. "See -huff puff- that -huff- wasn't -puff- that bad." Kira said, to Tara, who was laying on the opposite of the bed with her. They both had the blanket over their chests and at their shoulders. She kissed her once more, this time it lasted for 15 seconds. It was very deep and intimate. Her mouth tasted rather sweet, probably from what they were just doing, when she did that to her. When, she removed her lips from the other woman, a small trail of saliva was seen. "I hoped you had as much of a good time as I did." Kira said with a smile as she looked over the the right.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:13 pm

Tara held the edge of the covers with her fingers, keeping the covers high enough to cover her entire body, excluding her neck and head. Even through the kiss, the young newly found lesbian wouldn't say a word. She hardly returned the kiss, as her mind was currently super charging through various thoughts of what just happened exactly. When Kira asked if she had a good time, the blonde would give a simple nod before narrowing her eyes and looking towards her partner. "I don't believe I just did that.." Rolling under the covers, she would straddle Kira, but lean down so her face was a few inches over her own. "If you tell anyone..or cheat on me with anyone, I will kill you." Tara's expression was completely serious as she used a hand to grasp Kira's right breast and began to massage it. Pressing her lips down onto the other, the blonde would force her tongue back into the woman's mouth. However, this would be short lived as the distinct sound of a door unlocking could be heard. This happened exactly during the time where her hand was moving between the woman's legs, and she suddenly pushed herself up and looked towards the doorway. "Oh crap.." Tara jumped out the bed in a blur, running through the room fast enough to where she wasn't visible to the naked eye. In what seemed like a second, the young blonde was dressed in an over sized black shirt, with her undergarments back in place. The sound of footsteps were coming up the stairs, and Tara would shoot a glare towards Kira to put some clothes on and straighten the bed. Opening the door, and closing it behind her, Tara would meet the small thirteen year old May Macreedy in the hallway. The scent left behind from Kira and her.. extracurricular activity..would probably be all in the room. The main idea was keeping her out of there, and so that was the plan.

"H-hey May! Finally home from school, huh?" The speedster spoke in a slightly fluttered tone, as she cupped the back of her neck with a hand. May, with school bag in hand, attempted to walk past her. "Yea it sucked like usual. I need a vacation. From school. From life. Hey, do you think Mom and Dad would let you take me to another country? Just for a week or-" Tara stepped infront of her to block her from going into the room. "Hey um, how about we go out right now? You and me. I'll let you go on patrol with me and everything." May looked at her blonde older sister with a raised brow, and then looked towards the door. Something wasn't right here..
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 5:47 am

She moaned slightly when the other woman was grabbing her own chest. Then... Someone walked up the stairs and was approaching them. As soon as the other woman put on her clothes, Kira's clothing latched onto her body and formed her clothing. She looked for any and all possible ways to escape.. She saw the window, she easily opened it and created two construct wings as she jumped out of the window. She created the wings so she can glide down to the ground safely, as she was falling down stairs, she moved as gently as a falling feather. Once, she softly hit the ground not making much noise at all, she ran around to the front door. Getting rid of the wings that occupied her back. She knocked on the door loudly and repeatedly. "Open up! It's Tara's friend!" Kira's voice yelled as she knocked on the door. Waiting for her to come down stairs and open the door for her and what not. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:22 am

Pressing pass Tara, May would force her way into the room. Walking into the room, she'd drop her bag at the sight of the ruined bed. "What the hell? Why is my bed messed up? And what's that smell?" May crossed her arms over her head, as she tilted her head to the side. Her glasses would slide down to the edge of her nose, as she glared at Tara outside the room. The speedster returned her look with an innocent smile, and a small wave. "I must have been so tired that I feel asleep in your bed instead of mine. My baaad. Ya know what happens when I have a super long day. I can be sorta a slob and stuff." The speedster tried to play off what really happened, as her eyes darted towards the open window. At this moment, there would be heavy knocks on the door that caused Tara's eye to flinch. It's like this woman never heard of manners. Who yells when knocking on a door? Dashing away in a blur, she shot down the stairs and past her adopted dad in a blink of an eye, grabbing the front door handle. "Sorry about this, guys. I'll handle it." She opened the door fast, and closed it behind her, coming face to face with Kira once again. "First impressions, Kira. Don't bang on the door like a madwoman." Tara crossed her arms over her chest, while looking at the woman. "The first impression is everything. IF they don't like you, they won't let you stay. And if they find out what we did in their house, they probably won't let me stay either..but.." The blonde took a step forward, placing a hand on Kira's cheek a pressing her lips against her own. Using her free hand, it slowly trailed down the woman's stomach and down to her crotch. "If all goes well, we can have alot more fun."
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 6:00 pm

As Tara came downstairs, and opened the door for Kira and closed it behind her."Er.. Yeah sorr--" She said as she got interrupted by a kiss on the lips. She moaned slightly as Tara trailed her hand down towards Kira's box. Kira did the same thing with her left hand, towards the woman's crotch and rubbing it slightly through her clothes with her index and middle. "Hahamhmm.. We certainly could do so much, especially If we lived under the same roof." Kira said while moving her fingers in a circular movement. As she did this, she had her right hand grab the woman's breast. "Wait.. Weren't we supposed to be doing something?" Kira said, while stepping back. Looking towards the house, this was all fun and dandy, but it would be better for her to ask the people she lived with if Kira could stay with them as well. So they can have their type of 'fun' any day all day. They could continue this later, or do it right on the front lawn. Kira didn't really care, she stretched her two arms. Her other two arms were seemingly gone, since her suit hid them for her.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:18 am

As Kira rubbed her sensitive area once again, Tara felt herself leaning forward and nuzzling the woman's neck while closing her eyes with short breaths. Suddenly, Kira would pull back and cause the blonde to stumble forward before catching herself. "Oh uh, right right. I'm sorry. Follow me, and for the love of anything awesome, be on your best behavior." Tara would turn to the door, unlocking it slowly. Walking to the home, she'd wait for Kira to join her before closing the door behind her. This would be the first step for the woman to become a part of the speedster's already chaotic life.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 3:27 am

"I shall make no such promises." Kira giggled as she entered the house. Being on her best behavior to make a great lasting first impression. Having Her close the door for her, Kira walked into the living room for a long converstation with 'dad.' Another first step was made, A step towards family and love and compassion and freedom. The things every living being needed, from the lowest bacterium to the highest god.

-exit.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 4:07 am

-prestiged-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roommates [Kira] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roommates [Kira]   Roommates [Kira] Empty

Back to top Go down

Roommates [Kira]
Page 1 of 1