Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Training Stuff EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Training Stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Training Stuff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Training Stuff Empty
PostSubject: Training Stuff   Training Stuff EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 1:27 am

Tara sat on her couch watching TV like usual. Flipping through the channels with nothing to watch, she sighed until a new flash would come onto the screen. Apparently there was some kind of terrorist situation occurring down at the Ice Berg Lounge. Ears twitching to the news, a smile came across the young woman's face. Finally something to do tonight, even if the trouble wasn't even happening in San Francisco. Standing up, she'd dash up her stairs and into her room in a blur. Sitting on her bed, May would simply read a book with her headphones on, as the golden blur shot through the room getting dressed. The gusts of wind created from the fast movement sent the young red head's hair flying in random directions, but she simply ignored it and continued reading. Before she knew it, the golden blur darted out the room, down the stairs, and out the house. Hitting the main interstate, Miss Flash would take off in a mad dash towards the next city over. A sonic boom would be released from around her body which caused the air to shake violently. And like that, the golden streak would be gone in a flash, heading into the next city where the chaos was currently taking place. In a flash of golden light, Miss Flash was in the Iceberg Lounge face to face with the terrorist holding what appeared to be a detonator in hand. "Alright so what do we have here? For one, I love those shoes you got there. Matches the whole 'I'm a mad suicidal bomber." look, ya know?" The girl gave a smirk before making a sudden dash towards the man, looking to lay him out with a clean punch. At the last second the man raised the detonator as though he was to push it, and it caused the young hero to stop. "Haha, Smart girl. I've rigged this entire building with explosives ready to go off by the push of a button. By the time you-" The girl was gone suddenly in a dash, moving throughout the entire building and reappearing as the man hadn't even stopped talking yet. "-find the bombs I'll be-.." His voice suddenly trailed off, as she stood infront of him with a number of bombs in her arms. "Are these the bombs you were talking about? If so, you should really try to hide them in better places. I mean, one in the toilet of the men's room? A guy was about to sit there the moment I found it. Lucky for him, cause he would literally have..explosive diarrhea. Get it? Explosive, cause of the bomb..Anyone?" Flash looked around at the people inside the lounge. Only one guy gave a pity laugh which made the young hero put on a poutful expression. "Whatever." The man with the detonator would begin to lower his thumb, looking to blow up Flash and himself with the bombs. With a quick dash, she shot by the man, and as he pressed his thumb down, there would be nothing. In her hand, Tara would be looking at the detonator with a raised brow. "That could have escalated quickly, huh?" Tossing the bombs into the open koi fish pond on the bottom level of the lounge, Miss Flash would focus her attention back onto the man who was basically speechless now. Punching a fist into an open palm after dropping the detonator onto a table, Miss Flash would girl a sinister smirk towards the man. "I would tell you to run, but I doubt you get very far. So let's get this over with, yes?" The man would drop to his knees and put his hands up in the air in surrender, and the cops would flood the area ready to lock him up. To make things odd, they pointed their guns towards the speedster aswell. "Put your hands up now! Don't move, Goldie Locks!" Miss Flash scrunched her nose in annoyance to the name. "Goldie locks? Are you kidding me?! And I just helped bust this guy. You should be thanking me for doing your job for you!" The young hero raised a finger to the closest officer pointing a gun towards her, and with her increased perception she'd see him slowly pull his finger on the trigger. "God, I can't believe you guys." And in a blink of an eye, she was gone in a flash. Running back towards San Francisco, she'd take the back roads just to avoid any police intervention. She thought by now that they would have backed off her. She was no longer a thief and made up for all she stole in the past, right? Shaking her head of the thoughts, Miss Flash dashed back to her front door, shooting through the house and upstairs into her room. May, still sitting down on the bed reading her book with headphones on, would look towards the blonde hero out the corner of her eyes. "Back already? That must have been fun." Tara removed her mask as she knelt down to the ground. "This hero job is getting to become a major pain in my backside sometimes."
Back to top Go down

Training Stuff
Page 1 of 1