Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
More stuff EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
More stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

More stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

More stuff Empty
PostSubject: More stuff   More stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 12:57 am

Name:Telepathic Scopaesthesia
    Power:Telepathy
    Description:This is the ability to psychically sense when one is being watched and pinpoint the general direction of where one is being watched from. This ability is not restricted to the eyes or any of the normal senses, but can also be used to detect when one is trying to be detected telepathically, or when one is trying to be contacted by clairvoyance or any other forms of ESP. There is no cap on the range though there are restrictions based upon level. C-Level can only sense when someone are watching with their eyes, B-Level can pick up other telepaths. A-Level can detect forms of Clairvoyance, S-level can detect all forms of ESP. Each level can detect the described and all listed in the ranks below it. Machines and in organics cannot be detected through this.

Name:Sedation
    Power:Telepathy
    Description: Sedation is the telepathic ability to cause a victim to fall into a hypnotized or sedated state. The user of this ability can make others spontaneously sleep or cause perpetual insomnia, but more often just cause them to fall into a conscious sedated state. One with this ability could possibly remove the instinctual need to sleep from a person for as long as they deem fit, make them feel dreadfully tired, or drastically mess up normal sleep patterns making them tired in the day and sleepy at night through continued use. At C-Level this can only be used on NPC's though it can make PC's extremely tired and sluggish causing them to lose a quarter of their speed and reflexes. At B-Rank the same applies as C-Rank but they lose half there speed and reflexes instead. At A-rank this can be used on PC's normally but they must be of a lower rank, those of the same rank or higher lose 3 quarters of their speed and reflexes. At S-Level this can put someone to sleep unless they have a strong willed skill of at least a level lower(In which the effects are void).

Name:DarkForce Shroud
    Power:Darkforce
    Description: A ebony mist (refer to Cloak or Asylum) that can be conjured mentally from the Darkforce realm that can shroud his body as a large mass that can take on any shape the user sees fit. The shroud extends 20 square feet per rank from the user. It is not instantaneous as it comes from his body like smoke from a flame and takes a full post to fully manifest. This not only hinder vision and makes it hard to tell where Nameless is but the shroud has properties. Those who are caught in the mist are tainted by the inner taint of the Darkforce realm which brings their inner most fears to the surface and intensifies them ten fold. At C-rank victims shake uncontrollably unable to perform tasks accurately or need precision or concentration(Unless they have a accuracy skill outranking this ability). At B-rank the opposite effects takes place the opponent is scared stiff and cannot move from the spot they are in. At A-level the victim is partially paralyzed(legs and arms). At S-Rank the visions are so bad that the victim will actually try to bore the visions from their head. Unable to perform any tasks but claw at their own face(doing damage of 1 rank lower than the victims rank).

Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
S

S

More stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More stuff   More stuff EmptySun May 27, 2012 1:11 pm

Problem. The "has no range" bit on the first skill....that allows you to sense all of that anywhere in the entire universe. Even being more logicall and getting rid of my exaggeration, It still allows anywhere in the world. Any time of worldly thing, even that, seems OP for C rank, even S to sense all that anywhere in the world. Xavier needed an S rank tech to do that.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

More stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More stuff   More stuff EmptyMon May 28, 2012 11:46 am

No I can only sense when someone is watching me and there general direction. It isn't me sensing things out of the air. So if someone is looking at me through a telescope 100 yards away I can point in the general direction they are at. If you still think that's OP I can tone it down but I even broke it down further item by item per rank.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
S

S

More stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More stuff   More stuff EmptyMon May 28, 2012 5:18 pm

approved for training
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen