Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Nameless stuff done EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Nameless stuff done EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Nameless stuff done

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

Nameless stuff done Empty
PostSubject: Nameless stuff done   Nameless stuff done EmptyWed Oct 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Name:Holographic Memory
    Power:Telepathy
    Description: Nameless is able to focus and explore any memory he has ever had by creating "another" Nameless within the memory which would serve as the conscious mind within his unconsciousness. Unlike memory manipulation he is able to move freely within the memory and explore options he could not before. Is is limited by the frames of the memory(he cannot open doors that were not open before or stop something that has already happened). However the memory can be sped up,slowed down, paused , and the conscious can freely interact with all variables within the memory including changing his position to see things he could not see before. At C-rank the user can achieve this by 3 posts of focus, at B-rank 2 posts, at A-rank 1 post , and at S-rank no concentration is needed. The range is 30 yards per rank.

Name:Psionic Conduit
    Power:Hybrid Physiology
    Description: Due to Nameless being a psy vampire his body is a sponge for psionic energy able to absorb psions without actively trying. However this is not as potent as the concentrated version as this only works with psionic based abilities that come into contact with his body and cannot draw psions from individuals who are not actively using their abilities. The boost also only effects the users own psionic powers and not physical aspects. This boost is 10% per rank of the ability absorbed by the target and the user can only absorb the abilities rank or below.

Name:Psionic Impression
    Power:Telekinesis
    Description:The power to mentally imprint marks or pictures onto surfaces without the need of scribing tools. The user can write/draw upon surfaces with their mind without pen or pencil. The user’s mind operates in a harmonious telekinetic way to etch marks. At C-rank the user is limited to their handwriting, At B-rank the user can mimic handwriting they have seen and draw simple pictures, At A-rank the user can mimic handwriting and draw complex pictures. Range and power based on Telekinetic force.

Name:Telekinetic Punch
    Power: Telekinesis/Super Strength
    Description:The user can produce a powerful punch by combining physical and mental might. The user can combine any super strength abilities with their telekinetic force abilities to form a much more powerful punch, kick, elbow, knee,etc. This ability is taxing however needing a cool down of 4/3/2 posts after each use. The range is up to striking limbs length plus 2ft per rank on this blow.

Name:Partial Transformation
    Power:Hybrid Physiology
    Description:The user can partially transform a part of their body into any of the Hybrid Physiology based forms. The user only gains the benefits in that particular body part(weaknesses as well). The user can hold the partial transformation for 2 posts each rank. The user must be able to compensate for the transformed body part. Cool down is 4/3/2/1 posts, rank dependent.

Last edited by Nameless on Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Nameless stuff done   Nameless stuff done EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:17 am

bump
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Nameless stuff done   Nameless stuff done EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 2:31 am

Holographic Memory: What's the stuff with the range at the end? Isn't this happening primarily only in your head? It's basically just a fluffy Instant Recall with the eventual potential of being used give live demonstrations of the past.
What I don't get is how you can view things that you hadn't seen previously. i.e. if you walked down a corridor, and decided you want to check-out your own Severus Snape Cloak Waggle impersonation, and there was no one else in the corridor to grab the memories from, could you do that? That's essentially what I'm seeing here.

Psionic Conduit: Ugh. 10%. What's 10% of an A-Rank technique when you want to apply it to a B or a C Rank technique? Does it increase by 10 each time, becoming 20 and 30 percent bonus respectively?

Psionic Impression: I'd hope to see that this cannot be used on people without their consent? It'd also be impractical, given breathing and all that jazz. Aside from that, no real thoughts on it. Approved I guess.

Telekinetic Punch: So that is essentially rank stacking for damage? Noice. 5ft thou? Maybe you can toss on a one second charge time for every 10ft that the range increases? I think that'd be reasonably fair? Just so that this thing is slightly harder to use in pitched combat, and more suited towards busting open barriers and the like.

Partial Transformation: What's the cooldown? Half the time spent with the transformation active sounds fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Nameless stuff done   Nameless stuff done EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:23 am

Well the range is to stop me from running 2 miles up the street in my memory. What it is basically is say you were holding files and walked right past me. Somehow I am later alerted of those files can access my memory and actually look at the files within my memory. If the files were in a closed folder I could not open them I could only see what is available. I can basically go back to a point in my memory and interact with it however I can't alter it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiqCCGNyX6k&feature=relmfu
Here is an example...cheesy show but an inspiration to a valuable ability.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiP6gDqYVV4
Started at 5:03 on this one.

By 10% I mean 10%=C-rank abilities,20=B-rank abilities and so on.

edited

and edited
Back to top Go down
Ford Perfect

Ford Perfect

PostSubject: Re: Nameless stuff done   Nameless stuff done EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:15 am

Huffle-shuffle. Gogogogogogo!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nameless stuff done   Nameless stuff done Empty

Back to top Go down

Nameless stuff done
Page 1 of 1