Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
More Nameless stuff EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
More Nameless stuff EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

More Nameless stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

More Nameless stuff Empty
PostSubject: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:58 am

Name:Telepathic Scrying
    Power:Telepathy
    Description: The power to perceive through other beings' senses. User can "hitch-hike" other beings' senses and experience what happens as they were them. The user can use 1 sense per rank C and above. The user when peering through the eyes has remote view of sorts. All other senses can be switched and swapped between user and opposition. This only works one way as the user can only look through the eyes of another being or hear what another being hears etc. Unless user has some ability to control the being they are using, they have no control where it goes and what it looks at. Beings who have sensory the user does not understand or recognized cannot be used unless it stimulates one of the basics 5. The range is of the initial link is within eye sight after that it is 75 yards per level at C and B. Has an infinite range after initial link is made at A-S level. The opposition is not aware of the scrying during the process.

Name: Psychic Navigation
    Description: The power to track people/objects with one’s mind and/or create mental maps of an area. Also known as psychic tracking. The user can trace where targeted objects/subjects are located. Can tell if target is progressing. The user has an influential psychic compass within them, feeling a magnetic pull towards the direction to the target. Another version is that the user can create a mental map of an area to prevent getting lost or quickly reach the exit. User has to think about the person/object they wish to locate, or have already had contact with it. The range is expanded 75 yards per rank. At C-rank the user must have a personal item or a picture of the person they wish to locate if it is an item it needs to be something closely related to the item. At B-rank the user has to stay stationary and focus for 2 posts. At A-S Ranks the user can move freely.

Name:Mental Domination
    Description:The user can control all others. The subjects are rendered into a semi-conscious state and are completely subjected to the users mental impulses. Targets do not remember being used like a puppet. Basically the power to control the mental synapses of other individuals. The use of this at C-rank is very limited as it only works with the weak minded(those listed as being weak minded or having simple thought process's) or NPC's for 2 posts. At B-rank this may work on individuals of equal or lower rank if they are sedated or under some form of exhaustion works for 3 posts. At A-rank this power works on lower levels fully and those at the same level if they are sedated or exhausted(4 posts). At S-rank it works at it's full capacity for 5 posts. This cannot be used to cause an opponent to commit suicide or harm themselves. At A and S levels this effect can be negated if the opposition focuses all their power to push the user out. This will render the opposition unable to use their abilities for 1 post at A-level and 3 posts at S-level but the user cannot use it again for the entire topic on that same opponent.

Name:Shadow Mimicry
    Power:DarkForce
    Description: The power in which one’s physiology and anatomy becomes that of a shadow. The user assumes a 2D form, and can crawl up walls and such or a 3D form but retains jet-black skin with white eyes. Can extend outward to become a larger shadow. The user can blend into shadows completely or even hide within them. One with this ability can even flatten up against walls and impersonate the shadows of others (allowing one to sneak up on or away from foes). In shadow form the user is able to phase through most none light based objects or powers. Those such as lightning, fire, light produced blasts or any other energy type that produces a large amount of illumination will revert the user back to normal. When in shadow form the user is completely intangible. At C-rank this can be held for 2 user posts(does not have to be consecutive at any level) before a 5 posts cool down is applied, At B-Rank it can be held for 4 user posts. At A-Level it can be held for 6 user posts. At S-level it can be used at will.

Name:Dark Adaptation
    Power:DarkForce
    Description:Power to adapt to darkness to benefit the user. The user is able to better operate in dark environments (especially nighttime conditions), with a circadian cycle programmed for nighttime activity, heightened senses(that of a wold or canine) to compensate the absence of light, and darker coloration to match the environment. The user gains a sixth sense in the darkness able to "feel" the presence of those in the dark(30 yards per rank). The users speed, reflexes and strength increase per rank while in complete darkness. Speed(+25/100/300/400mph), Strength(+900/1800/3000/4000lbs), reflexes x2 per rank.

Name: Fear Feast
    Power:Telepathy/DarkForce
    Description:The mental power to be strengthened by the fear of others or oneself. The user is capable of sensing when others are in a state of fear, and then absorbing that fear to power their mental of physical prowess. Dark Force being the home of fear and darkness allows the user to feed off of those scared around him. He can then use it to fuel his physical prowess giving him more strength Strength(C-S+300/1000/1500/2000lbs) per person afraid or in fear. When focused into boosting one mentally it can expand the range and power of their abilities (C-S 50%/100%/x2/x3) per person afraid on in fear. (This cannot be done via NPC's that the user controls. Though it can be used on NPC's used by opposition in an offensive manor) This is in effect as long as the effected is within the same topic(and not stated being miles away). After the initial fear it lasts 4 user posts per rank if fear has subsided.

Last edited by Nameless on Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 8:01 am

Nameless wrote:
\

Name: Fear Feast
    Power:Telepathy/DarkForce
    Description:The mental power to be strengthened by the fear of others or oneself. The user is capable of sensing when others are in a state of fear, and then absorbing that fear to power their mental of physical prowess. Dark Force being the home of fear and darkness allows the user to feed off of those scared around him. He can then use it to fuel his physical prowess giving him more strength Strength(C-S+900/1800/3000/4000lbs) per person afraid or in fear. When focused into boosting one mentally it can expand the range and power of their abilities (C-S 50%/x2/x3/x5) per person afraid on in fear. (This cannot be done via NPC's that the user controls. Though it can be used on NPC's used by opposition in an offensive manor) This is in effect as long as the effected is within the same topic(and not stated being miles away).

I just, JUST made a chart.

Besides this would get too ridiculous anyways. I could see it MAYBE if you put a limit on the boost after a number of people. As it is now, just too redic tho.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 3:46 pm

O.o That's one of the most tame powers ever. I cut the numbers even lower than the branching, I can't use NPC's to boost it and I have to actually make multiple people scared. Only thing I could really loop this with is my ability to control emotions and at C-B rank I can only control 1-2 people and need complete focus. It has absolutely no effect unless the opposition is scared. But I have edited.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:44 pm

Oh non-NPCs? Thats completely fine, I was getting that you could just scare up some NPCs and BOOM giant boost lol. My bad completely.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:47 pm

No I can't lol. I'm not that cheap.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:52 pm

That ability is fine as it was, carry on.

/slinks away back to his cave
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:57 pm

approved....denied...?
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:18 pm

The fear... way too fucking op, your sheer ability to generate fear is so astounding, then as each pereson who is scared stacks it... you could life the entire planet in my undead rave topic. so please nerf those numbers HUGELY as they stack so freaking much.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:21 pm

I can't use NPC's lol. Only if they are used offensively towards me. But nerfed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Approved for Training, thanks. I know amatsu but man even these nerfs make you so powerfull. With the old one... you'd out strength even like an otherworldly with all his powers traded in for super strength or something if you got in a place with a lot of them, etc.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:34 pm

Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Approved, editing app, etc. etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Nameless stuff   More Nameless stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

More Nameless stuff
Page 1 of 1