Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Okay Then [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Okay Then [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Okay Then [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Okay Then [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Okay Then [Training]   Okay Then [Training] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:41 pm

Standing infront of her bed, Tara messed with the wooden box she usually kept in the closet. Keeping it on the ground, opening the box she'd look at her "Miss Flash" costume folded neatly inside. Beside her was her little 'sister' messing around with a camera in her hands. "It's just so boring, you know?" Tara started, still patting her costume off below the bed. "Art isn't for me, and I already have enough credits to transfer. Even Ashley is transferring. If she leaves, I'll be the only one there." The blonde tilted her head, as May would turn and point the camera towards the ceiling. "Did you tell mom and dad you wanted to do something else? Interior Design didn't sound too fun on paper. With your talents, I think you should go into law! Or try to be a detective or something! Ace Detective Strong!!" May flashed the camera and took a picture of the ceiling, while the blonde heroine would scrunch her nose in disapproval. "Would it be cliche if I went the reporter route? Maybe I should just hold out and continue with online classes. Ashley told me there was this intern job where they trained their employees. Maybe I should take that route instead.." Pinching her chin between her thumb and pointer finger, she'd let out a confused sigh. "I'll be back. I'm going to go pay Ashley a visit then." Placing her costume into her book bag, she would nod towards her little sister and disappear in a blink of an eye. The gust of wind left in her wake caused papers to fly in the air as the door was left ajar. May sat down on the bed, fixing her hair from the massive gusts left in the speedster's wake. "I'll just wait here and be all..waiting and stuff."

It took only a few seconds for Tara to arrive at Ashley's door at her dorm. Knocking on the door with her signature beat, the blonde's dark skinned friend would open the door and give her a hug. "Hey! You got here fast. Did you get my message about the intern job? If you take it, they'll allow you to transfer all your credits and take private classes with the other students who joined. They're filling up fast, so I can't hold off any longer. We'd be the last two if you say yes! It'd be just like here, except well. Our campus will double as our work space. It'll take some getting used to, but I heard the professors have been in the business for quite some time. And after class we can get right to work." The girl named Ashley would shift on her toes, walking to her bed where she was packing her bags. Tara placed a finger on her bottom lip, as she thought about all the applications that would come with this. "So it's still based out here in San Francisco and still classes? Just more private, and convenient for work? Smack me, cause that sounds way too perfect, Ash. If this is all true, I'm totally in!" Tara gave a wide smile, and her friend returned it. "Good because I didn't want to go in there alone. I'm not sure if these people were snobby or what. This corporation is supposed to be based for female advancement in the business field, so we'll be surrounded by a bunch of rich females. Hopefully they don't come with a snobby attitude too, huh? I'm sure we'll be fine, though." Ashley packed the last bit of her luggage and pulled the heavy bag off the bed. Being the friend she was, Tara would grab the handle and help balance the weight out. "Snobby huh? That's just great. So what's this business called? And where do you plan on moving with all this stuff?" The blonde let out a grunt as she pulled the luggage and fell back on her butt. Ashley gave a few laughs before lending a hand to lift her up. "Viotech Interior Industries. It's supposed to be the 'next step' in how our time period designs buildings, and what goes in them. The company is based out near the Golden Gate Bridge. I'm thinking about renting a room near the bay itself, but it would be nice to have you as a roommate. HINT HINT." Tara shook her head and bit a lip. "You know I can't leave home yet, Ash. And recently some girl I just met may be a new room mate in my own home. Until I make sure she isn't someone who's a deranged maniac that mom and dad are trusting too easily, I'm going to stick around just for abit longer." Were these excuses not to leave home out of some sort of fear? Ashley believed so, but Tara was in denial. "Whatever you say my little 'terror.' If you need me, you know where to find me. And you have my number. I better get some rest for now. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day moving." Ashley fell back onto her bed and Tara gave a nod. These were one of those nights where she needed to let out some steam. Something to keep her mind off real life, and Miss Flash was the answer to that. Once leaving her friends dorm, the masked vigilante would dash off at high speeds into an empty alleyway with no one near . In what appeared to be a golden blur, she was no longer Tara Strong, and was now Miss Flash. Fastest Girl Alive!

---------------

Standing on the rooftop of a building, the moonlit sky made San Francisco look more beautiful than usual. Flash would place a foot on the small stone ledge and place a hand on her hip. The other was firmly wrapped in her scarf. It was eerily peaceful these days. She wasn't sure if it was because of her efforts, or criminals were all on vacation. That would make sense, right? Heroes on vacation and whatnot? The thought made the speedster smirk. "Just another night in California, I suppose." Sighing, Tara would reach into her glove and remove a small red sphere. It radiated, and was yearning to lead her somewhere unknown. "This red sphere..it's odd. I better start searching for the other spheres soon, before they fall into the wrong hands." Miss Flash tucked the orb away before getting ready to dash off. "Pretty gem you got there, hero." A familiar voice was heard from behind, and caused Miss Flash to cross her arms over her chest. "Oh great. What do you want, killer?" Her tone was witty, as a female with tattered clothes and military boots walked towards the edge of the rooftop. She had black hair, a black vest, and a large sword hanging over her shoulder. "Aww are you always so mean to your guest, twinkletoes? Anyway, the names trigger, not killer." Flash turned to look at the woman with a pout. "Oh same diff, you kill people and I know it!" Trigger walked next Flash and sat down on the edge of the rooftop, letting her legs hang off the side. "You got any proof, hero? Who's to say I'm not a vigilante like you? I guess the major difference between us is, I don't hide behind a mask." Miss Flash scrunched her nose, and took a seat next to the mercenary. "I hide my face so villains don't fall madly in love with my girlish looks, obviously. And because I look f--king cool too. But all those words aside, I've kinda got alot on my mind right now." Trigger brought her sword down over her lap while looking up towards the moon. "I mean, I doubt you have to deal with stupid school and personal life and whatnot. You seem like the free spirit type, no offense." Flash was tripping over her words, as she waved her hands in defense. "Not sure why I'd take offense to something like that. Anyway, you're a chick that can run away at a moment's notice. If something is bothering you, why not just leave it behind?" The dark haired vixen looked over to her rival, and Tara simply raised a brow. "I guess I could, but I made a promise not to run away from my problems anymore. I want to be running towards something, Trigger."

1398 words
Back to top Go down

Okay Then [Training]
Page 1 of 1