Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] Empty
PostSubject: Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training]   Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:29 pm

Tara sat at home, in the desolate area the motel was built upon. It was literally in the middle of nowhere, and couldn't really be classified as any type of city a part of any real state. Out in this desolate land, the girl sat on the rooftop of the building and kicked her feet against the wall. Her keen green eyes looked up towards the sun and clouds, as she slightly tilted her head. "Looks like a baby..Or maybe, a clown. Or maybe a baby eating a clown, while the clown screams for help. Yea, that sounds about right..right?" The blonde asked her self, as she tilted her head the other way. Was this what she usually did on these days? Not really, but she hadn't watched the clouds in almost years. She had been so busy with her life on Earth, that she forgot to look at the heavens every once in awhile. This wouldn't last long, as she heard the doorway open below her, where the little one and her father would walk out. 'Tara, we got another package for you. Hope you don't mind being a delivery girl for today. With Margaret's leg busted up, you're all we got.' The young speedster looked down at the man with a wide smile. "That's delivery woman to you, old timer!" She spoke in a joking tone, as she pressed off the side of the building and came down to land on her feet. In the little girl's hands was the speedsters super suit, and in response to this, Tara patted her head. "Thanks little sis. And pops, I'll be back for dinner..But uh, where is this one going?" Tara scratched her head, as the old man handed her a small brown box. The address didn't look familiar at all.

"Europe. It's for a kid who needs it. It's very important, Tara. I'm trusting in you to get it there without it getting damaged." The man spoke in a stern voice, as he placed a hand on her shoulder. Tara nodded. The last thing she wanted to do was let her father down. Well, her father figure. Her real father had died a long time ago. She was the only living piece of her parents still alive, and before she died she wanted to make them proud of her. Tossing her outfit in the air, she began to spin at a heightened speed, becoming an orange blur as she put her suit on and skidded to a stop. Holding the box in arms, she looked at the girl and the man one last time with a smile. "I'll make you proud of me. Go get some rest. I'll be back in a flash!" With that last tidbit, she took off into a mad dash, leaving a dust trail behind her. As she hit the road as an orange blur, she would dash between cars with no signs of stopping. As she ran next by one car, there'd be a little girl sitting in the seat waving towards her, and Ms. Flash would raise a hand to wave back with a smile. After a quick wave, she picked up her speed even more, leaving the car in her dust and boosting up to six hundred miles per hour. Slightly under the sound barrier so she didn't cause things to explode cause of her sudden increase in speed. As she continued to run, everything seemed to become a blur as her speed increased even more. A wind pocket was around her body as she threatened to break the sound barrier, and as she finally did there was a small explosion behind her, as she boosted even faster than before. A smile was on her face as she ran across the dried fields towards her destination. She was pushing one thousand miles and was loving it. Getting lost in the speed! She rarely had chances to unleash like this! It was dangerous and could damage the people around her if she went such speeds in the city. As she continued to raise her speed, sparks began to fly around her body. Two thousand miles per hour. Three thousand miles per hour. Four thousand. Five thousand. Six thousand. The world behind her was literally being torn apart as she burst forward with one last fit of speed before suddenly disappearing out of sight.

BOOOOOOOOOOM! She hit through a series of structures fast. It would have hurt if she wasn't currently using her speed aura to absorb the blows for her. The contact did do something for her though. It snapped her out of her speed craze, and she found herself skidding to a stop in the middle of a street. Things looked sort of..different though. The buildings were more metallic looking. The sky filled with an odd number of stars, especially since the suns were still up..Wait..Suns? Yea, there were two suns in the sky! What the hell? Was she dreaming or something? The speedster placed a finger on her chin, as she looked around. The people around her looked human, and they stared at her with daggers in their eyes. Probably because she just burst through a series of their buildings without even caring, nor noticing till later. Things were about to get abit more interesting, however..As a certain female saw the woman's arrival and made herself known.

Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training] 684px-silver_surfer_juno_0001

"You there! Freeze where you stand! Cosmic inter police has a few questions for you!" A silver blur came running down from the star filled sky, running on a bridge of pure cosmic energy that continued to expand slightly infront of them, and dispersed behind them, to allow them to virtually run in midair. Tara put a hand on her hip and watched the silver speedster stop in midair infront of her. Tara raised a brow with a confused look on her face. Was she in Europe or something? She didn't freaking know but this was weird as hell. The silver speedster would jump down to the ground and face off against Tara. She said nothing, and simply stared. Tara could only stare back. Then suddenly, in the blink of an eye, the cosmic woman removed her mask and left her mask-less. "What the hell? You look like me!..What I used to look like..What's going on here? Even the costume..The Ms. Flash design. I remember it.." The silver appearance around the woman's body would shatter to reveal an older Tara that caused the younger one to stumble backwards. "What the hell is going on here?! This isn't Europe and now you're claiming to be me? I must be dreaming or something.."

The older Tara would reach behind her back and reveal a pair of handcuffs. "You're either a clone made by the Black Blur or a danger to this society. I'm taking you in, just to make sure you don't cause the time stream to explode." As she took a step forward, Tara took a super step back, creating seven meters distance between the two. "Look, I don't know who you think you are, but I must be in some kind of trap or illusion. Stay away from me until I find a way out of this place. I got a delivery to run, and I made a promise I'd do it on time! So back off, Silver Speedo!" The blonde stuck her tongue out her older self before disappearing in a flash of orange light and taking off down the road at four hundred miles per hour. Lady Cosmos looked at her younger self take off in a sprint and had a slightly annoyed look on her face. "Was I always so hot tempered?" She sighed before her skin shattered and revealed the silver appearance she had before.

1293 Words
Back to top Go down

Go the distance [Ms. Flash Training]
Page 1 of 1