Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

City on Ice [Flash Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

City on Ice [Flash Training] Empty
PostSubject: City on Ice [Flash Training]   City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:53 am

Miss Frost:

Kid Frost:

Sirens filled the skies as the streets were covered in a thick sheet of ice. Snow fell from the sky, which was weird considering it was the middle of summer in California. It was a rare occasion to see any sort of snow or cold weather in San Francisco yet here we were. Standing on a rooftop was a woman, wearing a one piece with high heeled boots and beautiful hair that fell down over one eye and over her shoulder. Beside her was a younger lad in his upper teens. He was rather mature looking with his facial hair and strange outfit. Both of these individuals were a blue hue, almost as if they were colored like the snow falling from the sky. With flicks of their arms, large rays of ice shot out onto the ground, freezing the streets and the buildings. Cars slid and crashed, not prepared for the sudden change of traction, and officers panicked as many of their allies were frozen in their place. The boy laughed as the woman stood there with a hand on her hip. "Yes my babies. Spread across this city. The Flashes may have a Hall, but we will have a whole state as our showcase." The woman did a seductive laugh, as she raised a hand towards the sky and shot another beam of killer cold into the sky. This caused even more flurries to rain down over the city, dropping temperatures almost below zero. To them, this was nothing but a paradise. The cold chills did nothing but power them even more than before. Kid Frost continued firing icicles down to the populace below, piercing through cop cars and various other vehicles unlucky to be in the area. They were truly turning the place into a winter wonderland. Of course it wouldn't take long for Miss Flash to hear the news of the situation going on. She took off towards the area at high speeds, dodging all the cars and traffic she came across because of the weather. As she ran, everything appeared to be moving in slow motion, almost as if she was running in another time zone. That's what happened when you were a speedster. Life itself seemed to slow down when you were on the move. When she finally made it to the scene, she would slide to a stop, sliding around abit before regaining control. "FREEZE, MISS COLD!" The young hero giggled under her breath, as the ice villain looked down at her with narrowed eyes. "Get it? Freeze? COLD? HAHAHA!" Tara started to laugh, even slapping a knee. The frozen woman would look at her, before fire a beam of ice towards the heroine in annoyance. "That was a 'COOL' entrance. It's ICE of you to drop by!" More horrible puns, as Miss Flash simply side stepped out the way of the ice beam and took off in high speeds. "Hey, I was going to say those! No fair!" The young heroine yelled at the ice villain that decided to give chase by forming a ice slope and sliding down it, continuing to fire ice projectiles at her opponent. The two would turn the corner, leaving Kid Frost left. He stood there, rubbing his head for a second, before turning back to the street and fire more ice projectiles down. "Women. I'll never understand them at this rate."
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: City on Ice [Flash Training]   City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Okay. Blake was in his dorm watching TV like a boss. His usual shit like always you know? He was probably gonna go play some soccer in a bit but NO. He couldn't most of the team was on academic probation while he was at the top of his class already because he was boss like that. When suddenly BOOM. The TV broadcast stopped and it went straight to the news. "This is a global emergency. California is under attack and I repeat this is a global emergency. The attackers seem to have ice based abilities and are what appears to be blue. On the seen is our very own Ms.Flash but no sight of Accel or Flash Prime." After those words the reporter looked to the left side after a loud bang was heard resulting in a explosion followed by her screaming running away getting caught in a ray of ice freezing the entire room with a man walking by the area looking at the TV camera simply freezing it. Blake facepalmed before speaking feeling rather apathetic "Aw not again. Dammit California is seriously the home of super freaks." After that he'd grab his ring and dash out the room putting the ring on his left ring finger bursting through the front doors of the boarding school heading back to America where he seemed to have a job to handle. After running for about 10 minutes Blake finally reached a body of water which he ran across when reaching land he'd press the button on his ring allowing his suit to come out putting it on while spinning when stable you could see the flash symbol in the middle of his chest as he adjusted his goggles ontop of his head running at full force back to California. While finally reaching his home state Blake noticed that it was very slippery and stopped moving so much reaching about 3/4ths of his total speed where oddly enough he was about to function but yet he still started sliding around anyway. He liked the cold air on his body and he loved ice skating because he was only able to do it so much considering he was broke. Anyway back to the real events. As Blake was looking around for this guy he saw on TV he couldn't find him but he did find Tara and some cold lady she was fighting. As Blake was running past them he noticed how beautiful the cold lady was and hit a tree falling to the ground. As he rubbed his head and stood up Blake started speaking. "Whoa sis. Whos the hotty in the blue?" before dashing over directly next to her "You know. For an order woman you still got it." who would instantly have a ice beam shot at him. But not by the woman. By the dude he saw on the TV. Blake quickly moved out the way before running towards the ice guy whom was covering up more area of the ground with ice "Oh I see the old cover the floor with ice so the speedster can't move trick." before dashing to the side slashing at Ice boy's arm causing him to tip over a bit moving the right part of his body backwards as the speed knocked him back and chipped his ice. He'd turn around to see Blake whom had 3 yellow blades on each arm. "Don't cha think you should chill out?" said Blake whom was just stared at by the Ice guy dude or whatever he was called. "Damn the joke was that bad?" before the ice guy fired another beam at him causing Blake to sway out the way.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: City on Ice [Flash Training]   City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 7:21 pm

Miss Flash tapped her foot, as she would kneel down and tilt her head towards the blue skinned woman. "Have you always had such blue skin, Frost? You know, it's kinda cool looking, but I bet you need to put on custom make up for that!" Miss Flash nodded, as the female villain would extend a hand and shoot a ray of cold air towards the speedster. She simply side stepped in a blur, keeping her hand on her chin as if she was analyzing the woman. "So I take that as a yes?" The blonde tapped her head while a raised brow, as the blue skinned woman picked herself up from the ground. "You really want to know? Here, let me dye your skin with a frozen blue kiss and you'll know first hand. And then once I'm done with you, I'll do the same to your little side kick too!" Miss Flash raised a brow before suddenly taking off and hitting the woman with a right hook in the chin, sending them both flying back and into a building. While the women had their little tussle, Kid Frost would have be dealt with the other. Scratching his head, the blue guy sort of laughed at his appearance. "So who are you supposed to be? Dork boy?" Kid Frost would touch the ground, causing ice sculptures to be created that looked completely identical to him. "Maybe I should call you Flash lad. Or is that too.."COLD"?" The young man gave a cackle as he, and his clones, began to fire beams of ice towards the one named Accel.

Meanwhile, Miss Flash was sent sliding through an alley thanks to an ice made pathway created by the frozen woman. It sent her sliding into a car, where she'd break her momentum and look towards her counter part. Miss Frost would come walking out of the alley with a hand on her hip, and the other extended towards the speedster. "Want to know how I got so cold hearted, miss heroine?" The smug woman gave a smug smile, as she fire a beam of ice at Miss Flash, freezing her in a block of ice. "It all happened because of one Professor doing experiments on mutants to create the perfect drug. I was a byproduct of one of his experiments, and was kept in a lab like a rat. But now here I am. You only see me as a villain because I'm taking back control of my life. My babies will blanket this city in ice, and the world will finally understand what it's like being a walking ice age." Placing both hands on her hips, Miss Frost would look back up towards the rooftops where her partner in crime was dealing with the other. In this down time, Miss Flash would begin to vibrate her molecules to melt out of the ice. Rubbing her arms and shivering, the speedster would look towards the woman with chattering teeth. "That's no excuse to go around killing people. You need a day job or something!"
Back to top Go down
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

PostSubject: Re: City on Ice [Flash Training]   City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:45 pm

This guy. Damn this guy was becoming rather annoying to fight. He did this thing where he summoned like two ice clones to which Blake just cringed his teeth. Besides that corny ass joke he made a few seconds ago Blake was finding nothing crash about this guy. "You are sooo gonna feel the mode." said Blake to the guy firing multiple ice beams at him with his two clones. This guy was really not irking Blake. Like seriously. As the beams focused together they would start moving infront of Blake's feet causing him to trip up on ice and fall into a wall or more like slide into it. "Well Flash Lad. Time I make you cool down." The two clones and one original Ice Guy or whatever would fire beams at the downed Blake whom would get up and run out of the way. "Okay dude seriously? Stop with the cold puns. We get it you're made of ice you're cold. Move on already". Sliding to the side Blake would watch as the 3 Stooges turned around and started firing off more beams. Blake quickly uttered "Forget this" before dashing away out of the area. As the two clones looked at the original ice guy they all shrugged their shoulders as Blake came back with what appeared as a bucket. "Seriously dude. A bucket?". Blake laughed as he ran as fast as he could without sliding and tossed a white substance from the bucket on to one of the clones. The clone started looking around as the bucket hit the ground and Blake just stood with his arms crossed tapping on the floor. "Really dude? Paper? You put paper on me?" Blake would smile before speaking "Nope." the clone started burning as he curled his arms in screaming "Son of a bitch. It's salt!" Blake then dashed off attacking the clone punching right through his midsection. "I told you modes were going to be felt." With the rubble of ice on the floor the second clone would start levitating it as he chucked the pieces at Blake at somewhat slow speeds allowing for Blake to dodge it with some ease weaving out of the way while talking "So amigo's which one is next? I have a special cell waiting for you back at base Ice Kid" Wait what the hell. One of them was missing. Only one was standing there. As Blake tried to run he was greeted by a clothesline that knocked him straight to the ground. "I'm modded aren't I?" said Blake whom was looking up and saw the Ice Guy nod his head yes before his hand came over Blake's face with nothing but a light blue hue. Blake quickly got out the way as he rolled to the side getting up having his left foot frozen. "Dammit" said Blake whom would start vibrating his foot to the point the ice just melted off. After that Blake ran away to a high point looking down at the ice guy and his clone. "Hmm.. Flash lad I'm assuming you want to play freeze tag?" Blake began to pinch his chin before moving his med section out the way of a ice beam "Naaaah I'm good" With that Blake would scream "Uhh sis. How ya doing over there with Ms.Gorgeous?" as he blushed under his mask fantasizing about hooking up with the hot ice chick.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: City on Ice [Flash Training]   City on Ice [Flash Training] EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 1:20 am

She ignored him. What was the point of answering? Instead, she was literally running circles around the ice woman, using her friction based ignition to cause a spark and a flare. Suddenly the area around the ice spewing woman would burst into a vivid vortex of flames. Miss Flash would skid to a stop, looking back towards the flames and the screams coming from within them. Snapping her fingers, she'd raise a brow. "Another one of those moments where I should say something cool. Think Flash, think!" The speedster would tilt her head, and then smile. "If you can't handle the oven, get out of the heat! Yeeaaah!" She waved her arms in celebration, even though she had the entire saying completely wrong. When the flame vortex finally subsided, a dark skinned woman would be laying in the center of a pool of water. She was literally thawed out, and her icy blue touch was gone. Running infront of the down woman, the blonde speedster would kneel down and poke her head. "Shoulda known heat was the weakness. Elementary my dear Flash." The young woman would pick up the villainess and dash to the police station. Hopefully the kid could handle himself while she was gone. Tara couldn't understand why someone such as this woman would turn to a life of crime so easily. They were like polar opposites at this point, and the blonde couldn't understand where they had gone wrong. She had heard all it took was one bad day to go off the deep end.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City on Ice [Flash Training]   City on Ice [Flash Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

City on Ice [Flash Training]
Page 1 of 1