Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Sahara Desert [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

The Sahara Desert [Training] Empty
PostSubject: The Sahara Desert [Training]   The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:11 am

The heat was unbearable, the dry air and sandy landscape was all getting to the web-head. Hot flashes, fatigue, overbearing heat, these were only the small effects that the Sahara desert had. Jacob was for once not in any type of costume, or mask. The only thing he had on his back was a white tank top, and some gym shorts with thin laced sneakers. He wasn’t expecting this for a training session at all, although there wasn’t much S.H.I.E.L.D, could throw at him, he passed even the 9th level training regiments. But throwing him into the Sahara desert was something he didn’t see coming at all. He sipped the little water he had in his canteen, they threw to him before literally dumping him here a nights ago.

“This is a new f-in low man.” He mumbled to himself, brushing his hair with his hand. Beads of sweats was dropping down his forehead. The main completion of this training course was to get back to Shield’s base, there was no exact time limit but he knew he was being timed for it. They were always testing things and people for any matter, and most times JD hated it but such was his life, he wasn’t much of a complainer Shield did make him hard mentally and physically. He had no equipment what so ever, no suit no nothing, not even his web shooters, he was feeling cocky when getting ready for training. Stating he wouldn’t need em, that he could handle anything they could throw at him just fine. Little did he knew they was going to throw him in the Sahara desert. He took off his shoes and poured some sand out, and sighed. “How the hell am I supposed to get back? What in the world am I supposed to do from here!” he shouted out loud, but no one would here him he was out there all alone.

30 minutes passed of just slow walking, it was a good thing that the rain from last night cooled things down a little. But still the heat was just to much, he was about to crouch down and just sit in the sand. But that would be the worst mistake, him sitting and feeling fatigued would only add on. So JD just had to keep walking, until he finally saw something worthwhile. But within the next few seconds he actually did, see something that would get his hopes up. He couldn’t tell the direct source was but when he spotted it just landed from the sky, about 35 yards away from him. Two large metal pods of some sort, they were tall and egg shaped. JD eyes went in shock and a wide smile came upon his lips, within the next moment he soared threw the air, with a long stretched out jump his arms waving as the air current blew into his face. He landed a wide spread amount of sand went around him, he landed if not about just a couple of yards away. He started to jog closer, but stopped when he read “S.H.I.E.L.D Training Droids on it.” He started to curse outloud, but deep down he wasn’t that surprised by it, he should have seen it coming. Shield was going to keep him on his toes, at all time the fact that this was their first attack was the only thing surprising to him. But he got lazy he could admit it to himself.

The pods opened slowly, a large amount of smoke coming out. From the two metal pods, one 9 ft metal droid came out of each. They were really tall, and looked like something straight out of future sci-fi movie, but this was something Spidey saw on a regular basis, not only saw but beat and destroyed them. The one thing these droids had on there side, was JD was at a weakened state right now. Before taking part in this mission JD was hit with a drug, that would debunk all his orginal powers accept for his strength to medicore levels. Of course once again, JD was ok with it because of over confidence it would be the death of him one day that’s what they always told him. But he did nothing but grin and loathe in his confidence. He flexed his arms a couple of times and stretched them out, before the fight took it’s course. Of course these droids were going to make the first move, with a quick but readable dash movement, followed by a session of random punches and kicks. While there attacks did have power, they lacked precision and proper aim. And they did have reach on their side. The first one lunged at JD, of course so readable again. Right arm coming straight at him, aiming for the head. JD swayed to she side, and with a quick strong elbow to the arm coming downward, it cracked in pieces. JD followed that with a quick strike to the center piece their weak point. Smashing straight through the weak exterior and grabbing a hand full of wires jutting them out, making this machine shut down. The other one was in the air aiming to land a high scissor kick. JD back flipped just in time, and made the gesture of a web. Quickly remembering he didn’t bring them along this time, he slapped his forehead for his lack luster mistake. And jumped towards the machine, planting a well placed knee in that glass face of his. And pulling out the wires from that compartment aswell. Defeating that one easily, JD landed one all fours and wiping himself off. He walked over to the pods and opened the first one, there was luggage in there for him.

He let out a breath in relief. A large brown bag, with water and medic supplies, even some food. A couple of sandwitches. JD crawled in and sat back and relaxed, taking a bit into the sandwitch. He rested his head back on the inner wall, only to see a red clock going down to 00:03 above him. He grabbed the bag and jumped away from the pob, it was just time while he was in mid air the pods blew up into pieces. He landed in the soft sand.

“Damn shield. Wants to give me a sandwitch then wants to blow me up. Can’t stand them sometimes.” He said walking off, his direction nowhere but he needed to find civilization.

He contined his lonely walk, for about another 30 minutes. He gulped down another water bottle he had in his bag, and looked up to the sky. “Damn it. How in the hell am I supposed to get outa here.” He sad looking desperate now. But the next thing he saw, would give him a sort of lead. A large explosion was seen not to far off in the distance. It looked like a large mushroom in the sky, but that was all JD needed to get started. With a fast run and some leaps he made his way to the explosion’s range.

When he got closer to noticed fallen and broken debris, like weakly made white walls. It was a small village that blew up, but how and even more questioning why? He started to run faster, hoping no lives were lost in the explosion but he knew the fate was inevitable. He reached the small little village, the walls surrounding it broken down destroyed. Smoke filled the area, JD covered his face with his arm for little protection. “What the hell is going on here.” He said to himself, going through the town looking for anything. He saw a older man on the floor crawling his leg was hurt bad. JD rushed to him.

“Hey don’t move, I got you.” He said taking out medic supplies from his bag. The man was still trying to speak despite his condition. “They are viscous…” he said grabbing JD’s arm hard. J wrapped some bandages around his leg. HE had a metal stick pierced through his stomach, he lost to much blood. No matter what he did, this man was going to die. His last words was, “You must get out of here…now.” Before finally falling back. JD sighed and closed his eyes, he looked around for any others. There was no one, but his spider sense rung off wildly. He got that ability back, a smirk came upon his lips. With a fast bolt like reaction, he flipped back dodging a gun fire and kept flipping back till he entered a small door.

He heard the men outside, three of em armed with guns. “How in the hell does a guy move that fast. Unreal, keep on your toes boys.”

JD found a sharp rock next to him, he was getting ready for his surprise attack. He threw the rock a fast speed, hitting one of them in the leg. Letting off a wild gunfire in the air, spidey moved quick. Catching the other two off guard now, he dashed towards one and flipped over him, grabbing him by the vest to swing him over to the other guard in the back. He then continued his attack by kneeing one in the face, and elbowing the other knocking them both out. The one he threw a rock at his leg, was bleeding heavily. He pointed his gun at JD it was wobbly and un aimed, he fired. JD dodged the bullet quickly, he shot another and JD dodged it easily. He grabbed the guys hand hard, gripping it and crushing his wrist to drop the gun. “Who do you work for?” he asked simply, still holding his wrist. The man didn’t respond at all. Jacob squeezed a little tighter, making the man squeal in pain and agony. “I will ask one more time, before things get worse. Who are you working for.”
The man gasped and took a secong, holding on to his wrist with the other hand. “It’s just business, for Norman Osborn. There is a certain material here under ground, we take out the villages take the material and he uses it for whatever. That’s all I know alright!” JD let him go after his confession, dropping him to the ground.

“Norman huh? So is this why Shield sent me here.” He said rubbing the back of his neck. He heard voices not to far off, saying the gun fire was around here. Reinforcements he thought, the perfect time to let out some anger.

JD ran forward and hopped over a destroyed wall, the others were on the other side. He couldn’t count all of em, but it was a lot. He jumped high into the air dodging gunfire, it almost looked graceful. He landed hard on the one closest to him, knocking him unconscious with one foot to the skull. He uppercut the next one closest to him, he hit to knock out only he wouldn’t pull his punches that much like usual. One he was falling grabbed his body, and and his gun and used for protection. He shot the others opposing him in the leg. Then threw the body shield at them easily, running behind it using his quick reflexes and agility to their maximum avoiding getting shot or hit at all. He tripped one guy, and used his head to slam in the ground while jumping up in the air and punching others. He was sending kicks and elbows, knees, fists everywhere all to fast for the normal man to keep up at all. He grabbed one by the neck with his whole arm, and slammed him to the ground. Kicking another right in the knee breaking it, and kneeing him in the face. While still holding the one he slammed, and tossed him to two others behind him. There wasn’t a lot of men left, plus the ones still standing were getting scared, they couldn’t tag this guy. He was just to fast, and strong. JD cracked his knuckles,

“Hey Hey whats the problem, I didn’t even start using my good stuff yet.” He said with a cocky tone. They all pointed and fired at him, he just jumped high into the air these guys weren’t that well trained at all. He landed hitting one with a venom pulse down the back of his skull. JD grabbed him by the arms, and planted his feet on his chest launching him forward to the others. Taking advantage of the distraction, he rushed in and punched two of them in the face. Jumped into the air, and kicked the other right infront of him. The last guy was to scared to move, JD walked over to him and pressed his finger to his forehead letting out a small jolt of a venom pulse through hi head. Knocking him out. JD looked around at all the guys he took out, he even impressed himself sometimes.

He rubbed his wrist, and looked at a open door there was three large men walking in slowly. They had large bulging muscles, and each of them had to be about 7 feet tall. One of them was holding a large metal bat, and dragging it on the floor behind him. It looked like some sort of superhuman experiment gone right, but looked terribly wrong. JD smirked and made a hand gesture for them to come over.

“Well if it isn’t the three stooges.”
He said with a chuckle. But stopped laughing when he found himself dodging the one with the bat out of pure instinct, bending his body backwards. Then flipping back landing on all fours on the wall behind him, his wall crawling came back. A very useful ability that the web head enjoyed to use. He sat back and has his feet holding him to the wall, with his arms crossed.

“So Osborn is taking more interest in the enhanced human studies I see.”

“We’re gonna squash you like a bug!” the one holding the hammer said rushing at him. He aimed to slam JD straight through the wall, but the web head dodged easily with a hop in the air. He grabbed the guy but the head, and slammed two knees into his jaw, the guy stumbled but he still stood.

JD tripped him and caused him to fall back, JD caught him using his feet only and launched him to the other enhanced guys coming in close. One of them caught him mid air, which surprised JD. The next guy who was dark skinned rushed towards JD with a war cry. JD planted two feet to his knee hoping to break it but it didn’t these guys were tough. But spidey did hurt the guy and caused him to bend down, JD upper cut hard but he still didn’t fall unconscious . But he couldn’t focus on this one guy the others would coming behind him. JD used the dark skinned one to jump off of and punched the other one in the face right in the nose, he broke it. Blood was falling fast but he acted like didn’t care. “You guys are really tough I give you that.” But the one that JD left behind grabbed his foot, and threw him to the wall with a hard force. JD hit it and crashed through to the other side, and rolled on his back. But he had no time to slack, one of them was in the air. He dodged and back flipped avoiding a stomp to the chest. Another guy came from his left, and aimed to attack his left side. JD dodged it but had a knee hit his back hard, then followed by another hit to his chest. Another one grabbed him by the foot, and threw him to another wall. JD coughed hard, and was getting up again he was getting pummeled. But his body could take a beating, this was nothing to some of the beatings he got. He chuckled to himself, “Wheeewww damn that hurt.” He said stretching his back out, standing up. The darker toned enhanced soldier was running towards him, like a mad rush. The other two behind him, the one with the bat was the last one though. JD planted his feet into the ground, and get ready for his counter. With a quick movement, he aimed a venom pulse straight at his knee breaking it while sending a surge through him. JD then did two venom pulses to his chest, and finished him with a elbow to the the face striking hard. He lifted him up and tossed him over to the others, only for distraction and bait timing.

JD rushed over and landed a knee on one of their faces, it wasn’t going to be enough. He jolted two venom pulses in both shoulder’s. Causing is arms to go limb, JD flipped back to the floor. The one with the bat was coming at him now, he swung and missed. JD countered with a kick to the face, then a powerful kick to the chest causing him to step back from the force. JD hit his foot with a venom pulse sending a surge through his leg, and used that to kick his ribs hard breaking them. He grabbed the bat and swung it hitting the one that had his arms paralyzed right in the skull finished him. He then swung and hit the other guy’s waist making him fall over, and swung again at his skull knocking him out. JD let out a breath and dropped the heavy metal bat. It had dents all over it now. “If I had my damn web shooters, it would have been so much easier.” He said gesturing his hands in the air.

He stated to walk off from where they came from, but his sense went off. It was too late though a gass filled bottle he already caught a wiff off was right next to him. He started to feel dizy and sleepy, next thing he knew he was knocked out. A man in a black mask came over him, wearing a white suit. “Tie him in good, he won’t be waking up for a while. Throw him to the back of the plane.”

When JD awoke he found himself in a large dark room, his hands bounded together with some strong metal enough to hold his strength in. He hit his head on the floor in annoyance. What did he get himself into this time he thought. Water splashed on him, for no apparent reason.
“Hey hey what the hell was that?! He’s already awake you idiot.” A man said not to far away but behind him, another bigger guy holding the bucket was next to him. “So after a whole day and a half, you finally decide to wake up huh?” the same man said coming infront of him. JD looked up with a smile. “A day and a half you say? Well damn that was some good stuff you gave me. You know Shield won’t be happy you took me.” He said with a cocky tone.

The man bent down to face JD. “The boss really don’t give a rat’s ass about Shield or you. To be honest I don’t know why he didn’t kill you when you were knocked out. But I digress, you being here means your mine now. So now I get to kill ya, and I didn’t want you to die without them blue eyes looking up at me.” He said taking out a gun and cocking it. JD looked unamused by this. “Right right how bout you tell me. Where am I?” he asked simply. The guy held the gun at JD. “fuck off.” And he pulled the trigger, but JD kicked his hand up. Then kicked behind him to knock out the other guy, but it wouldn’t be that easy. His body was very very hard almost stone like. The guy smiled. “Try again.” He said punching JD in the face, with his stone like fist. Even JD had to admit that hurt. The one that was holding the gun was laughing. “Web-head meet tombstone. Tomstone, web-head. Now beat him to a fucking pulp.” He said, and tomb obliged rushing over to JD.

Jacob stood up and tried some sweep kicks on his face, for him to not feel a thing at all. Only look at him with a grin. JD mad a funny face. “Well damn guy, I wonder If your that hard down there, like the rest of your body. Excited to see me?” he said jokingly. Jumping back avoiding his hits, his body was hard but he was slow. But they stopped there little bout when loud explosions were heard from the outside. The one holding the gun looked shocked. “what the hell.” He said and JD grinned. “Told ya!” lifting his shoulders up and shrugging, but tombstone grabbed his face and flung him across the room, right through a stone wall. He had massive strength, and spidey landed right infront of Nick Fury.

“Fury!! So glad to see you again!” he said waving at him with his cuffed up hands. Fury looked at him with the same old face. “Holden. You did well.” He said with a little smirk. Jacob looked surprised. “did well? Watchu mean by…noooooo you didn’t!! What did I tell you about using me as bait like this!” he said comicly. Fury ignored him. “Get him out of the cuffs boys.” The agents behind him did as he said and took the metal cuffs off of JD.

Fury looked like he brought a small army, ground agents with him. Some were heavily equipped wearing hulk buster suits with large canon rifles. JD heard some helicopters outside. Fury wanted this bad that’s why he used JD as a small little bait plan.
JD rubbed his wrists, “Where are we?”

“Santa Monica.” Fury replied walking off, JD was following close behind.
“Santa freaking Monica?! How did I get from the Sahara desert o Santa Monica? What the hell Fury. Forget that what’s the plan?” he asked

After that Tombstone crashed through the wall, beside them. “Don’t forget about me web-head!!” he said angrily. The hulk buster soldiers fired at will. Blasting him with about five pulsor rays enough to put the hulk down. Tombstone wasn’t getting up after that. JD sighed in relief. “Thank god for that, he was a real tough guy.” He said scratching is head. Fury shook his head. “Suit up holden.” He tossed him a black bag with a spider symbol on it. JD smirked “Don’t gotta tell me twice.”
He went back to a open room, and changed outfits. Putting on his spider-man suit, and his web shooters. His suit had a red chest and shoulders, with a large black spider symbol going from his chest to across his back. His arms were blue, and the index, pinky and thumb were red with the web designs. His web shooters were visible outside the costume.

Soon Fury and his men was met with about ten of the same enhanced guys that JD fought before. But before the agents even fired, two web lines came and stuck to two of their heads. “Got em back!!” he said flying through the air using his webs to bring him fast. He landed two kicks to both of their faces hard, breaking both their noses. And ducked low for the agents to fire their canons. Spidey saw the man with the gun running off down a hallway. The Webhead jumped up to the ceiling and crawled over fast, following him. The guy was holding a cell and dialing it, “Pick up pick up damn it! Damn it! Fuck!! Fuck!!” he said outloud.

JD would appear right infront of him, web lining himself down face to face. “She gave you the wrong number bro? I know how that feels. Wait no I don’t.” he said jokingly The guy tried to run away, but a web to the foot stopped that action quickly. “Woah woah where you going buddy. Just got a few questions for ya.” He said dragging him back and placing the web on the ceiling so the guy would hang along with him. “So where is Norman Osborn?” he asked simply, they guy didn’t answer. “I ain’t telling you nothing.”

“Ok ok so you either answer me? Or to him.” JD said pointing to Fury behind him, with his whole Shield agent squad behind him. “Your choice.”
After about an half and hour, JD was riding in the helicopter his mask off and talking to Fury. “So what do you think Norman is up to Fury? “

“The material he is after, its ancient and very rare. He must be using it for some kid of harnesser. And he’s harnessing something big. But as for now were gonna watch him closely and the Sahara desert. Make sure nothing like that happens again. You did well today kid, played your part to perfection.”

“Yea yea. Being the bait in all of this, some training mission you got me here. Throw me to the freaking Sahara , you suck like a lot.” He said back to him.

4,218 words. I did 18 more words! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Revel

Revel

The Sahara Desert [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sahara Desert [Training]   The Sahara Desert [Training] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 8:32 am

Approved to be use to attain abilities/skills/items . ^_^ Nice hard work there JD, it's what I like to see.
Back to top Go down

The Sahara Desert [Training]
Page 1 of 1