Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] Empty
PostSubject: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:37 am

Panic was in the streets. And when there was panic, there was chaos soon to follow. Such a word people loathed, yet a specific god craved. He had tried his hand at chaos many a time. He had even sought the throne of Asgard, only to claim it and lose it, in one sitting. The seething hatred that god had built over the decades had been transferred to a new vessel under his name. He could not strive without chaos, and thus, a being of pure chaos was created to sustain what he so needed. Little did the creator know, Earth was already in a chaotic state. Trapped in a sort of arrested development that would make it a world truly united. This was good, yet troublesome aswell. If the people were so used to chaos, it would be almost impossible to up the bar and create more, correct? They were slowly adapting to it. But Loki's toy had a plan up his sleeve to change that..

On the outskirts of town sat a broken down warehouse that had been abandoned for quite some time. It surely wasn't a place of luxury that suited a king, but it would have to do for the time being. With the shattered glass on the floor, broken in doors, and a roof that looked as though the rain had caused it to rust three times over, Mischief wasn't too fond to be found in such a place to make his first impression. First impression on who exactly? Well, that was abit more complicated to explain than the warehouse that seemed to want to rip itself apart at any time. During his travels to the warehouse, Mischief had been contacted by Loki. His timing was impeccable, and the condescending tone did not help either. Apparently Mischief wasn't enough to resurrect him to his former glory. The words 'flee' and 'insect' sprouted their heads on various accounts during the explanation. The God of Mischief was practically ordering his servant to find more followers, and expedite the process of his revival. The servant could only bow to the whims of his God. He would need to use his 'contacts' to pull together a team. Mischief had made a promise with himself. He wouldn't make the same mistakes as his King, nor would he follow down the same path of failure.

Sitting upon a rusted chair on the far wall of the warehouse, Mischief would have his arms crossed upon his chest while looking towards the single entrance. His eyes were narrowed, and simply awaiting the company of others. The boy could only hope the others were to show. He wouldn't be surprised if they decided they wouldn't want any connections to the would be king. Loki wasn't entirely respectful, when dealing with other Gods and mortals. Mischief half expected the people he had contacted to arrive seeking blood for any wrongs Loki may have caused during their lives. He only hoped they came to work with him, and not for the God. Mischief could only play servant for so long. Once having a taste of power, he craved for more. His thirst for it could not be quenched. Infact, he longed for more, even if it brought him to the gates of Valhalla. What would one expect from a boy who was a servant all his life, and was gifted with a small margin of power so suddenly. If he had to do King Loki's bidding for even more..then he would continue to follow the would be King even if he didn't enjoy his methods of Madness.

The constant tapping of his foot on the floor would be nerve racking if anyone else was there..Luckily, he still awaited the contacts. His brothers and sisters who had also been connected to godhood in some way, shape, or form. Surely they'd understand his goals..even if he would..bend the truth slightly.

Last edited by Mischief on Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:57 am

Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] Terrax11

Nico silently moved through the streets as he could see they were in chaos. Though none of this phased Nico as he himself had grown up with the god of death Hades and had seen way more chaos than any man could even possibly think to bring. Though there were those that were not human like Nico himself that could possibly cause great chaos. Tough none of this mattered to Nico as he had a place to get to though he would love to see all the people screaming and running in fear.He could not afford to be late to a meeting like this. As this meeting was with a very important person who had powers that could change the world. And a person like this was not one that Nico wanted to get on the bad side of. Though Nico did not fear this person he just defiantly did not want to make an enemy out of him.

Nico would start to pick up his pace as he made his way out of the chaotic city as he feared that his time was closing in on him. And the building that he had to get to was still a little bit out of the town. Plus Nico could see the strange looks people were giving him as he made his way out of the city with his scythe of his back. Though none of the cops in the city that noticed him did anything about it though. As they were too busy dealing with the chaos going on now. This made things easier for Nico. Since he defiantly did not want to have to deal with the cops at a time like this. And cops always seemed to be a bother to Nico. As they tended to like and ask him questions that they truly did not need to know.

But there was not really anything that Nico could do about it, unless he wanted to end up in prison. And now day’s prison was not as fun as it use to be. Nico would see start to see the warehouse that he was suppose to meet the person in. And so Nico would use his powers to summon five spirits that would soon scout the building and arrow out and come and bring Nico back the information that only one person was in the building and the surrounding arrow up to three meters was clear of any human life forms. This would be a good sign to Nico. As it was always good to check everything out before entering a place with a man like this. As there is nothing wrong with being too safe, when it came to things like this. As Nico’s life could be on the line at any time from not only his enemies but this man’s as well. And so as Nico walked into the building he would go through the only entrance and see the man sitting in a chair. Nico would then take the time to introduce himself and wait to see what was to happen.
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 am

Gush was out, thirsting for battle, when he happened upon a strange conversation. It seemed that someone was sending out secret invitations, and he wasn't invited, so crashing the party was of course his specialty. He was adept at traveling, because most sewage systems were piped around the entire country, and he could travel extremely fast through them, even though he would get a bit of the filthy sewage in his system, he would always force it out of himself when he reached the surface. As he traveled, it seemed that multiple people from around the country were invited, and yet Gush wasn't. How dare they? Even if he didn't have a house or even a living space, and that he couldn't quite read human language yet, the point was still obvious. He rushed to DC as fast as possible, while thinking of what he was going to say to this person.

As he got closer and closer to the meeting place, it seemed simply like a dilapidated old warehouse with nothing much in it, but it seemed that it was the correct place, simply because no one would suspect it. He wanted to make a glorious entrance, much like the gladiators of old he heard in stories, so he turned into a living wave, and rushed through the entrance. He stopped in the room, and quickly took a survey of the ones in the room. There stood the strange shapeshifter, although Gush wasn't aware of him at the time, simply because Gush never saw his true looks, or at least he forgot by the time he got there.

Gush wanted to act like he belonged, even though he didn't quite, and he simply wanted to introduce himself. "I am Gush, an elemental suited for glorious battle. It seems you wish to form a group of some kind. What is the nature of your group. I hunger for battle, much like the waves hunger for the moon, although they can not truly reach it. If your group offers glorious battle, I am your man... uhh, water wave... being. You get what I'm saying." Gush's glorious speech cut off by his own mental blockages, and he didn't even acknowledge the other man in the room.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 10:26 pm

Mischief's green hues would shift towards the first who had arrived. Lifting a hand in greeting, he'd stand up from the chair and make a slight bow. "The first to arrive. I thought I would have to seek you out myself, son of Hades." Extending his welcome, Mischief would walk beside the man and thrown an arm around his shoulder. Walking beside him, the sorcerer would extend a hand out infront of them both. "Brother of GodHood, I'm glad you have come. Surely you have noticed the turns these mortals have taken in their existance. Ones that will lead to their own destruction." Mischief's voice was as childish as his appearance, but he had been alive long enough to see humanity over the decades. He knew one thing, and that was these people craved a leader. Without one, they were scattered and lost. Without guidance, it would remain like this till they ended themselves. Which, by the looks of recent events, would be sooner than later. As gods, it was their duty to lead mortals. Some of these mortals had tasted the power of a god, and were labeled as mutants. These mutants were a threat to the rest of humanity and made them even more self destructive. "It is our duty as Gods to lead them into salvation. Not simply watch them tear each other apart at the seams like the current God they claim loves and protects them. I believe-" Mischief would be cut off by the sound of running water coming from behind. This sound was familiar. To think the blob from California had followed him to DC. Surely the Asgardians were onto him. This was no coincidence!

Turning towards the rushing water, Mischief would raise a glowing green hand. "How do the Asgardians continue to track me? And they continue to send the same assassin like before? Surely they must jest if they think you'll end me so easily. Loki's dominion is now my dominion. His strength belongs to me! The strength of a King!" As the would be "King" would lash his hand out, it would suddenly come to a stop. The water beast, unlike before, did not attack. Instead, it showed some intelligence. Was this a trap? Mischief was no fool! "You were the beast in California. You attacked me in that TV Studio. Surely you can't suggest that I trust you. What would you have me be? Crazy? You tried to drown me!" Mischief kept a lock on the beast, as he studied him. Was it some kind of species that related to the Ice Giants? It would make sense. Though, the intelligence level in this one was far below the intelligence of those beasts. It even offered its help. Something Mischief could certainly use in the long run. "You would not be offended if I were to ask you to prove your loyalty to this cause, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:53 am

Nico would be shocked at the strange boy sitting in the chair. As he had heard that the servant of Loki usually took on the body of a child. Nico did not suspect that the body would be one so young. As the servant of Loki looked only to be about ten to thirteen years old. Though this really did not matter to Nico. As Nico was one who cared more for the old times of the Samurai when even the youngest of child could become the greatest of warrior as long as they trained their skills and homed their powers. So Nico could see that this boy had the potential to be one of the most powerful people on earth. As from what Nico had understood the boy also had lived on this planet for hundreds of years longer than a lot of people here. So Nico had no choice but the respect the powerful being in the young boy’s body.

The servant of Loki would then proceed to speak before he would make his way to hug Nico. Nico would accept the hug of the servant. The servant of Loki would then go to speak about how the humans of this world needed a leader and they as the gods were to do so. Nico would look at the boy and speak as well saying. “They do not need a leader as much as they need someone to bring order into this world and bring things back to how they were in the old days like in the feudal error. But then again I guess we cannot do that without a leader. So I guess we shall take this world under are control and bring it to an even better state”. As Nico would finish speaking one of his souls would then make his way back to him and let him know that there was a strange person in on them.

This would get Nico on edge as he never fully trusted people. So Nico would then proceed to start preparing his energy blast spell. As Nico was a child of Hades and would not go down without a fight. So if this person trying to intrude wanted a fight Nico would give him one. As Nico now realized that the Servant of Loki had been cut off by the sound of running watcher which happens to be the new intruder. Mischief would then speak with the beast about proving his loyalty as the beast stated he was a great beast meant for battle. This would enrage Nico somewhat and he would soon send an energy blast right past the head of the beast as he would speak the word “Rasha” Nico would then proceed to speak. “Who do you think you are busting in here as though you were a beast made by the god of war?“
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 9:25 pm

Gush would be slightly confused as the man mentioned something about the Asgardians sending assassins after him, and then stated something to the effect that Gush wasn't going to end him. Gush wondered who the Asgardians were for a moment, then he realized he didn't care, and simply waited for the young shape shifter to comment on what he had said. The man said that trust and loyalty were hard things to get, and then commented on his involvement at the strange building where Gush was electrocuted. "As I said, I am a beast of battle, I don't know much else. Also, I don't have any reason to be offended." Gush wouldn't bow to him or anything, as he was almost like a proud fighting gladiator.

This was when gush noticed the other person, as he spoke some sort of phrase, which sent a concussive blast next to Gush's head. The blast would have done serious physical damage, to anything or anyone, minus Gush, if it had struck him. Gush knew he was made by a god of war, although he was unsure of the name, or even the origin. Maybe the god was from Asgard, although it seemed unlikely, simply because it seemed like the Asgardians liked order from the way the chaotic man was speaking about them not liking him.

Gush didn't even bother a glance in the man's direction. This would obviously make him angry, because as far as Gush was concerned, he didn't exist, and he posed no greater threat to Gush as the world's most powerful flea. Gush purposely ignored him, not by choice, as he usually would have shot water towards him, and then started smashing things, but it seemed that to get in good with the shape shifter, who would give him powerful opponents one after the other, he couldn't attack the other man, although he could easily infuriate him.

Last edited by Random Villain on Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:50 am

Mischief's green eyes would look towards the son of Hades in a slight surprise. Did all gods focus in some form of sorcery for their main source of attack? Well, it made sense. How else would someone have such dominion over the dead? Mischief would raise an arm between the two, as his eyes would look towards the Son of Hades. "Calm yourself, Nico. This one is no enemy of ours anymore. Let's not judge by appearance, my friend." The boy in green would give a slight bow of his head before looking back towards the beast made of water. "If you do help me, you will find plenty of opponents to test your strength against. Please accept this most gracious offer, my friend." Mischief would fold his arms behind his back, as he'd turned to walk back to his chair. "We should not fight amongst ourselves. Not at this time. As Gods, we need to be above these mortals in every way." His hand would brush the back support of the rusted chair, as his green eyes would look back towards the two others. "For us to reclaim order, we need to claim power amongst the people. Force them to look up to us for support and inspiration. I have the perfect plan to accomplish this." Mischief would bow his smaller frame slightly. "These mutants and otherworldly beings playing with the power of Gods need to be dwindled in numbers. The mortals will thank us. However, even I know their numbers are far above our own..Though I have something for that aswell." The miniature Loki would tap his chin with a single finger before turning back towards the group. "I arranged this meeting in DC for a reason. The world turns to one man, when there are disasters that shake the homes of many. You would think it'd be a God, but infact, it is a simple man. And this man will be having a global announcement for the recent tragedies that have been occuring through the world. A conflict at a Zoo in Newyork. The conflict in California caused by yours truly. And even a conflict here in his very own DC. The mutants are out of control and we will use the mortals fear against them. Any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
Noctis
Damned
Damned
Noctis

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 2:06 pm

Nico would look at the new creature that had came and joined them in disgrace. As this thing had failed to notice him. Though this did not make Nico made as he could care less about this man knowing that he was there. But the fact that this creature seemed to think that he was all that made Nico mad. But Nico figured that he should listen to the boy Mischief. As Nico was only here to meet with him and if it came to it he could always settle his problems with the beast at a later time and date. Since Nico was one who always settled his problems face to face. But for now Nico would sit back and listen to the speech being given by Loki. Nico could only think that the Humans not only feared the Mutants and otherworldly but feared them as well. Because the mere mortal humans feared what they did not understand. And Nico and these other two standing by him were defiantly something that they did not understand. But Nico would sit in silence and wait to see what else was said.
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 12:09 pm

It seemed that this man truly wanted to cause some chaos, by dwindling the numbers of the humans, which seemed right up Gush's alley. It didn't seem like the very rude person kept up with his energy blasts, and that was fine with Gush, although he expected a bit more anger from the man. He was just told that he would be able to smash things, cause distractions, and murder and fight a bunch of people. Well, this would be extremely fun, considering this is what Gush believed he was made for. Gush looked around the damaged building, and noticed that since they were the only ones there, this meeting was most likely going to be kept a secret, although some people would definitely find out about it one way or another. He had to always be on guard, even though he considered himself very resilient and almost unable to be killed.

He got the information out of someone, so why couldn't another person, such as a goodie two shoes who wanted to stop them. "I have a question. When do we start?" Gush was anxious to start causing some havoc, and hoped he wouldn't have too much of the sneaky tactics, and hoped that those sort of things would be left to these two, and whoever else was invited to the party. Gush was constantly flowing, or at least his body was, and this sort of translated into his personality as well, because he wanted to constantly be doing something.
Back to top Go down
Mischief

Mischief

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 8:32 pm

The boy in green would give a slight bow to his two allies before making a few strides towards the doorway. "I'm glad you asked that. Let's get started now. I'll brief you both on the plan on our way there. If we don't leave now..we'll be late for the 'meeting.'" With that said, Mischief would make his exit, ready to explain the situation with the two others. "Chaos breeds fear. And as an Agent of chaos.. personified by the very word..I believe thriving on this fear will strengthen my resolve. So let's go rock the homes of thousands."

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]   Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment] Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Assembly Required [Training - Recruitment]
Page 1 of 1