Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Sky Scaler (Training)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:21 am

Skyscraper smiled, as he saw how he hit Hyperion. “You really thought I couldn’t catch you? You think I couldn’t touch you? You think I’m too slow huh?” He said, as he smiled out loud and pounded his fist together. “You honestly thought, that the great Skyscraper is too slow to catch you dude? Do you not know who I am exactly? I am famous around here. No one has ever gotten away from me!” He shouted, as he again teleported above Hyperion. He was attempting to send a kick down to the top of his head to knock him down to the ground.
Skyscraper’s foot as it connected with Hyperion’s head. It caused him to hit the ground hard. Skyscraper then teleported again He stood some meters away from Hyperion as he began to laugh. “Damn, I’m so much better then you. “ He said, as he put his hands together. He created a bo staff made of pure light, as he twirled it in between his eyes he stared down at his opponent. He approached Hyperion, who put his hands up and sent a blast of light and knocked him back sending him backwards. He flew through the air and hit a wall and slid down and laid on the floor.
Skyscraper began to run after him, as suddenly he felt a leg come into contact with his hip. He was launched across the ground and slid as two other Hyperion’s surrounded him. “Oh yeah, your little clones.” He mumbled, as Hyperion got back up he rose his hands. “Golem, come to life serve your master!” He shouted as he created a golem made of pure light. Skyscraper raised his eyebrows as the golem came to life. “You think your better, I have to show you just who I am boy.” Skyscraper was about to reply to that until the clones stomped him again.
They all continued to stomp on his body over and over as Skyscraper looked up at them . They were only kicking and stomping his legs and lower torso. He grabbed their legs and suddenly teleported again and two of them disappeared. He grpped their ankles as they reappeared in the air. He threw them both down toward the other clone. AS they both fell all the clones collided and all of them dispersed in a flash of light. “Now, lemme take out this dumb ass golem.”
He ran toward the golem, and he created a hammer made of his photokinetic energy. “Your not better Hyperion.” He said, as he swung the hammer at the golem. Hyperion suddenly teleported in between them and acaught the hammer and crushed it between his bare hand. He smiled and rose his hand and sent a fist right at his fast sending him backwards. Skyscraper flew backwards and skid across the floor. He caught himself in mid air with his light wings, as he looked forward he put his hands together and launch a sphere of light right at the golem.
Hyperion knocked the sphere away and wagged his finger at Skyscraper. The golem began to run after Skyscraper, as he teleported out of the way of the incoming golem. He went to the side of the him, as hyperion continued to chuckle. “Silly child, this golem will continue to hit you. As soon as it sees you, it won’t stop till it beats you to a pulp. I won’t stop it either until he kicks your ass kid.” He said, as Skyscraper raised his eyebrow and smiled as he came up with an idea. “Alright then, I hold you to that.”

He ran toward Hyperion. The golem would run at Skyscraper and attempt a hammer arm downward. He teleported but the ground shattered upon impact of the fist. He would reappear behind the golem and mentally shif the light around him. This rendered him invisible from the eyes of both Hyperion and the golem. He smiled, and he snuck up behind Hyperion. He then took Hyperion’s arm and slammed him to the gorund and put him in a submission hold and began to put pressure on his arm. “Tap out!” He shouted, as hyperion screamed at him to let go. “Nope, TAP!”
705/700 Invisibility
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 12:07 am

Skyscraper kept Hyperion in the submission hold. Hyperion groaning from the pain Skyscraper was infliciting however he would refuse to give in. Skyscraper could respect that, but his pride wouldn’t let him just call it quits, he wanted his opponent to admit he was the better fighter. Hyperion, who had grew tired of the position he was in, would simply teleport. He ended up a couple of feet away from Sykscraper, who also teleported to get back up to his feet. He looked at Hyperion, as he began to laugh. “You know Hyperion, your really impressive. However, I got a little secret to tell you.”
He dug into his robe, and pulled out his magnum. He smiled and fired a shot as the bullet flew right toward Hyperion, he put his hand up and made a wall of light. The wall would deflect the incoming bullet. Skyscraper smiled and put the gun away and looked at Hyperion. “Pain awaits you. A great deal of pain is coming your way Hyperion.” He mumbled under his breath, as he disappeared and reappeared on top of the wall that Hyperion had created. He stared down at him, as he put his hand in front of him and shot a wave of light from it. Hyperion quickly dodged it, but Skyscraper then teleported in front of him again.
“You scared yet?” He asked, as he sent a bus driver like uppercut aiming at Hyperion’s chin. The punch did connect, but didn’t seem to affect Hyperion that much. He looked at Skyscraper and sent a kick to his side. Skyscraper caught his leg and kick his shin causing him to fall. He put his hand up and created a binding and wrapped it around his leg. He then put his hand out and fired a blast of light to hit Hyperion in the face. This would stun him for a bit as Skyscraper wrapped the other leg with the binding.
He smiled, and armed himself with his tonfas. He noticed he was beginning to neglect the weapons he was trained in originally while he was training his new found powers. “Get up Hyperion, oh wait it seems your having trouble.” Skyscraper said smiling, as he leaned against a wall, staring at Hyperion as he sat there in the bindings stuck. Hyperion smiled at Skyscraper and shook his head. “You dare underestimate a Titan? Didn’t I tell you I’m not going all out on you yet, your still too inexperienced to get my full strength, but perhaps I need to instruct you a little more roughly.”
Hyperion instantly broke the bindings in two as he got back up. He put his hands up and began to gather energy in the palm of his hand. The light gathered more and more, as Skyscraper smashed his hands together and did ran toward Hyperion. Hyperion smiled, as the orb he was charging, he was absorbing into his own body. Hyperion’s muscles began to bulge and they appeared to grow in size as he absorbed the light. “I am Light.”
Hyperion disappeared, but this time not from teleportion but from pure speed. He reappeared to the side of Skyscraper. Skyscraper sent a punch but was too slow. Hyperion had already sent three fast punches to Skyscraper’s stomach. They felt very painful and made Skyscraper wanna throw up. He grabbed his stomach and coughed, and Hyperion picked him up into the air. He spun him around and threw him across the room, but Skyscraper teleported and caught himself back onto the gorund. He nodded and put his hands up. “I think I have another idea. I can bend light, so let’s see if he falls for my trick.”
He smiled and put his hands up and formed two daggers. He threw both of them at Hyperion however one of the daggers was an illusion and the other was actually real. As they both flew through the air, Hyperion decided to dodge them both and jumped into the air. Skyscraper would then create another dagger but this one an illusion. As it soared Hyperion would simply smack it away to deflect it. Skyscraper counted on that and teleported right in front of Hyperion. He would send a punch to his jaw and send him into a wall. “No, I am light now.”
720/700 illusion manipulation
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 11:21 pm

“You think because you’re a titan your stronger? Even if your stronger then me. Fighting doesn’t have to deal with strength. It’s about skill, intelligence, effort, tactics, prowess, and overall potential. Small David was able to defeat Goliath because he was able to believe in his own potential and pull out the win. He saw his opponent’s weakness and took advantage.” He said to Hyperion, as he smiled. Hyperion simply shook his head and wiped the sweat from the top of his head. “However, you must have forgotten, I have no weakness boy. However, I know you have one.” He said, as he put his hands out and suddenly the light of the room began to go dim. He smiled, as the light was being absorbed, rendering the room to be filled with darkness.
“Like I said, I am light. I control it. It’s mine to manipulate. I gave you some of my power, however it’s still mine. Light is still mine to command. “ He said, as the room was filled with darkness, he was totally unable to see. He put his hands out and created two swords and twirled them in his hands and slashed forward. “Come on Hyperion, go ahead and fight me. I’ll show you no matter the handicap, I will still destroy you.”
Skyscraper however had no idea how to locate Hyperion because he was making no sounds because they were in the air and he had no other way of locating him. He remembered how he could generate light himself and was about to do it until he felt a foot hit him across his cheek. The kick would send him flying into a wall. He pushed himself off the wall, and would fly into the direction he was sent flying into and was again about to flash some light to illimuate the room again. Hyperion, aware of Skyscraper’s plan would send another punch to his jaw.
Skyscraper received the hit and flew back and began to groan. “Damn it. Wait, didn’t he say this also gave me the power of Enhanced Vision?” He smiled, and tried to focus however Hyperion would not give him a second free. Hyperion was above Skyscraper and sent a blast of light downward at him. This however was easy to dodge because of the radiance of the light. He flew out of the way of its path and looked up at him. “I got ya.”
He shot several blasts of light straight at him. Hyperion who seemed to be hit by them in reality only absorbed them. Hyperion smiled and clapped his hands. “Skyscraper, I told you. I am light. As I can create it, I can take it away. Without it, you are nothing but a regular human.” He said, as Skyscraper laughed. “You must have forgotten. I was much more then the average human before I even got these powers. I was a born killer. I could take down opponents with powers or not because I have something called adaption. I can evolve when I realize my mistakes. I can take advantage of my opponent’s weakness and defend against their strengths. I am Skyscraper.”
Skyscraper smiled, and when he blinked his eyes he reopened them and he was able to see everything with regular clarity. Hyperion, who thought he was still unable to see teleported right in front of him and attempted to punch him. Skyscraper put his hand up and caught his fist and looked him straight in the eye and smiled. “Hey there handsome. Bet you didn’t know I could see?” He said as he laughed right into his face.
He began to grip his wrist and spin him around like a cyclone twirling him around like some rag doll. “Now here is the toss!” He shouted as he launched Hyperion flying across the room. As he was flying Skyscraper put his hands together and shot two orbs of Light straight at Hyperion. He saw as they flew across the room and flew toward Hyperion. Hyperion smiled and absorbed them both and caught himself in mid air. “Impressive kid, now I know I selected wisely in giving you my powers. “” He said while smiling as he nodded.
704/700 for Night Vision
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:03 pm

Skyscraper smiled and glared over at Hyperion and put one hand into the air. “Illuminate this room.” He mumbled under his breath as a bright light shined and returned the room back to normal. He pushed off of Hyperion and both were pushed to opposite sides of the room. He put his hand up and formed a blade in the palm of his hand and slashed forward with it. “Let’s see, so you say your holding back but I can tell your tired. Your sweating, breathing hard, your exhausted. I’m kicking your ass Hyperion, what do you have to say about that?”
Hyperion shot a blast aiming right at Skyscraper, who quickly descended down to the ground below. Hyperon descended onto the ground as well and smiled. “Keep up with me.” He said as he appeared right in front of Skyscraper. “That wasn’t teleportation…” He was thinking until Hyperion sent a quick punch to his jaw. The punch stunned Skyscraper and he grabbed the spot he was hit as Hyperion punched his fists together and disappeared yet again. Skyscraper would teleport away to avoid whatever hit Hyperion was going to launch at him. “Damn, he is too fast.” He said, as Hyperion smiled and looked to the side.
He was looking at Skyscraper’s father and the girl he was training with before. “Your son, while he is fairly great at combat. He needs to learn that he isn’t the best. Some times, he can’t win. Just like today.” Skyscraper sighed, and while Hyperion was distracted he put his hand up and created ajavelin of pure light. “Take this!” He shouted as he threw it at his opponent. The javelin flew across the room and almost hit Hyperion if he hadn’t dodged it. “Oh, I see try to take advantage of a distracted opponent? Too bad I never get distracted!
Hyperion puts his hands up and formed an armor of light to surround him. His helm was bright yelllow and he had black ganutlets. “I am Hyperion, I am the strongest titan you ever seen. I am more then just a titan, I am the light. There is nothing without light. Only I can vanquish darkness. You really think you can go toe to toe with me boy? You have been doing great so far, but for now. It’s time I just dominate you child. I’ve grown tired of this.” Hyperion said, as he put his hands up.
“Bitch, you just jealous of my super slaying swagger. I’ve killed people way stronger then you. You think you can stand up to me? You havent’ realized, I was a badass before these powers! “ He said to Hyperion, as he took out a blade. “I can cut you into pieces. Then stomp on them. Then fry them. I’ve been the one holding back this entire time Hyperion. I’ve been focusing on training new abilities, but I could take you out if I wanted.” He said under his breath, knowing Hyperion could still hear him.
Hyperion was still charging something up, and instead of trying to strike him. Skyscraper simply leaned against the wall and watched him charge it. “I wanna see what your gonna try to pull out the ass Hyperion. You know everything you have tried, I have succeuded in countering. You can’t beat me.” He said. “Even without these powers, I have something others can’t do. I have natural abilities. I can function without these. I was a great assassin before, but with these. I am truly a force that could shake the world. So, if you think just because your some titan you can defeat me? Come here and get some poetic justice hoe.” He said, knowing this would annoy Hyperion.
Hyperion, who was affected by the words and beginning to get annoyed ran right toward him. “I’m fucking sick of you talking! DIE!” He shouted, as he zoomed in on Skyscraper. Skyscraper smiled, and began to right toward him. However, his speed was increased much more then before. “Look who just became a track star!” He shouted, as he zoomed in, he would send a punch forward to clash with Hyperion’s however, Hyperion’s punch had much more force and sent Skyscraper flying backwards.
705/700 for Enhanced Speed
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 8:01 pm

Skyscraper flew into a wall and looked at Hyperion. "Damn it..." He mumbled under his breath as he fell onto his knees. He was exhausted and too fatigued to even move. "Fine Hyperion. You win." He said under his breath, as he exhaled hard and looked up at his benefactor. Hyperion began to laugh and he punched his fists together. “Oh, we are far from done Richard. I can see now you can’t even stand. However, once you get back up. We are going to go back to training. I plan on whipping on your ass again.” He mumbleded under his breath. Skyscraper barely heard the rest until he fell forward and passed out from conscious
While he rested on the floor, Hyperion walked toward him and was about to pick him up, Suddenly, a dark figure appeared right behind Hyperion. “Hey there Hyperion.” Said a female, as he turned around he saw her. “Asteria….” He mumbled, as she sent a blast of pure darkness that hit Hyperion in his stomach. The blast sent him flying into a wall and she began to laugh. She looked down at the unconscious Skyscraper and picked him up easily and placed him on her shoulder. “I’ll take him as my prisoner.”
She suddenly disappeared into a flash of darkness taking Skyscraper with her. When she arrived to her abode. She threw him into a room and put her hand up to summon two gloems made of pure darkness to block the door, and put pillars of darkness up in frontof the door to barricade it. “You watch him, make sure he stays there. I have plans for him. To transform him into one of my solidiers. “ She said, as she again vanished into the darkness. Leaving her minions and Skyscraper laying there.
After a couple of hours of him lying there he finally gets back up. He looked forward and was highly confused about his surroundings. “What the hell is going on?” He said as one of the minions of darkness turned around and looked at him. “You have been kidnapped by Asteria, and kept as her prisoner. She knows about your affilation with Hyperion, so she decided to experiment with you. To see what inside of you attracts the attention of a titan since your just a human.” The minon said, as Skyscraper sighed and shook his head. “That fool got me hooked up all in his mess. Well, I’ll just have to break out.”
Skyscraper looked at the piliars of darkness and fired two waves of light at them. The light instantly was negated and the pillars were unaffected. Skyscraper sighed and looked at the minons. He knew they would be tough opponents but he also knew that he had their weakness. “Ok, let’s see.” He whispered under his breath. He would use his photoportation and would disappear from his room and reappear right in front of the guards. “Alright, so we are going to have to fight right?” He said, as the minions ran after him. They both sent blasts of darkness at him and he would form a wall of pure light in front of him to block the incoming darkness.
“I am too strong for either of you. “ He put his hands out and made two swords out of light and ran toward one of them. He jumped into the air and stabbed downward at him. The creature screamed out loud and he kicked him to the ground. “I know Light hurts you both. I have your pure weakness right here in my hands. You idiots have the nerve to lock yourselves in here with me?”
He would stab both swords into the minons chest and leave them there as he looked at the other. He was standing there highly frightened, as he smiled and put one hand out. He formed a bow of pure light and with his free hand he put it out and made an arrow. He smled and aimed the arrow and pulled it back. He would let go as the arrow would fly forward and hit the minion right between his eyes. The minion fell backward and on his back. “Your done. Now for that bitch that kidnapped me.”

708/700 Celestial Arrows
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:47 am

Skyscraper would make it out of the dungeon he was placed in after defeating the guards. He had discovered yet another way to use his light and was looking around for the person who owns this establishment. He wasn’t really worried about exiting the place for the time being, his main concern was getting revenge for being abducted after he was out for his extended training period. He knew that the woman would have much more obstacles for him to go through and that reaching her would not be easy, but he wasn’t worried at all. “Alright, let’s see. Which way should I go.”
He looked at a hallway that had two paths. He decided to go down the left path however he was immediately met by two shadows they came out of the ground and spawn some type of creature. The creatures looked somewhat like a roach but they stood on two legs and had long antennas. “This must be the right way if Its guards coming at me so early.” He mumbled under his breath as he would spawn a sword in his hand and spun it in his hand and looked at his new opposition. “Get out the way.”
He would run toward the spawns of darkness. He would stab through one and cause to suddenly vanish as darkness rose into the air and suddenly it dispersed. He looked at the other who would attempt to lunge at him and he would spin and send a slash at it, causing it to again vanish and repeat the same process as the other one. “These things aren’t much of a challenge. If she has such weak henchmen, she must be weak herself.” He said, as suddenly more shadows began to surround him. More of the creatures from before were spawned again. It had to be at least 10 of them.
“Now we are going to have some fun.” He said, as he would teleport by transforming into photons. He would reappear behind one of the creatures and send one of the swords into the back of it. However, this would send it screaming in pain but not kill it. The others would then jump toward him. He would teleport yet again and appear right above them with two orbs of light in his hand. He would then fire them both below causing all of them to be knocked away. They would all vanish into darkness as he would land on the ground and looked around.
“Is there anyone else that wants some” He would shout as it echoed into the liar. He wasn’t trying to hide he wanted more to come out he was all and ready to take them on. His shouted wasn’t answered so he would begin walking toward the path he started with. He dispersed the blades of light he just had and continued to walk. He examined the castle and could tell the person he was looking for was a warrior of darkness. Just the sight of the decoration showed off the amount of darkness they were faithful to.
The castle was dark black, and just the very aura of it would make a normal man’s skin crawl. However, Skyscraper kept his cool, as he always does. He never backed down from anything he set his mind to. His goal for that particular day was to kill the person who captured him. He wasn’t going to leave until the blood inside of her was on the tip of his blade. He might have sounded blood thirsty, especially after receiving light based powers from a titan, but he was still the same assassin, not showing mercy to the guilty.
When he turned another corner, it was just a hall, with two walls very narrow as he raised his eyebrow. The walls would open and suddenly darkness shot out of it. It was flying right toward Skyscraper as he put his arms out and suddenly light surrounded him. The light would cause the darkness that was coming to be reflected off of him and fly upward to hit the ceiling. “Are you serious, traps? I am highly disappointed.” He said to himself as he began to laugh some more. “You’re really dead now.”
707/700 Elemental Exoskeleton
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:11 pm

Skyscraper would run down the room with his enhanced speed reaching the door in literary moments. He smiled and kicked it down and walked inside. He would see a female, who was surprisingly attractive, sitting down. She appeared to be waiting for him as he put his hands up he looked at her. “Who are you, and why did you bring me here?” He asked her, as she stood up and put her hands up. “I did no such thing child; I am only serving my master. Now, you will die. “Skyscraper would mentally curse himself for taking the wrong path.
He looked at her, as she put her hand out and fired several blasts of darkness forward at him. He would put his hands forward and create a wall of light to protect him from the incoming attack. He would then punch a hole through the wall he created and open his palm firing a blast of light at her. He was still using the wall as cover but was able to fire attacks himself at her. She would simply take the blasts and absorb them. He would again curse himself, as she then put her hand out and create a sytche out of darkness.
He would teleport right behind her and send two punches to her lower back. She took the blows, and then he would jump into the air and send a kick at her. The kick would send her flying to the side of the room. He would then run at her again, with his enhanced speed he would be approaching fast. He would send a kick at the fallen opponent. However, she would transform into pure darkness. As his foot would make contact, the darkness wrap around his foot and spread around his leg. She would start to constrict his leg causing some pain.
He would then put his hand in her face and fire a bright flash of light blinding her and weakening her. HE would pull her off of his leg and she reverted back to her human form. “Who are you, and who do you work for?’ He says to her, as she smiled and laughed. “My master is Asteria. She has brought you here so she can turn you into her slave also. It is best you stand down now; she will only kill you if you continue looking for you. Or perhaps, she will torture you until you wish you were dead.
Skyscraper would shake his head, and would throw her up to he wall. “I’m about to make an example out of you. This is for your master Asteria. You’re the one who is going to wish they were dead.” He would then send a flurry of punches at her. The blows would be going back to back right at her, each consecutive hit coming after the next. There was no stopping the attacks he was delivering to her. This would go on for what seemed like forever until she would suddenly transform into darkness again. This time, she wrapped around his arms and started to spread and wrap around his face. He would be in trouble now.
529/500 Rapid Physical Combat
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:43 pm

Skyscraper’s face was beginning to be surrounded and he was being constricted by the darkness. It was suffocating him, and he would begin to fade out. He fell to his knees and attempted to rip the darkness from his face. He would again put his palm on the darkness, and send another bright flash. The darkness would continue to stay there but its grip was much more loose and he would try again to rip it off. He would succeed and threw it to the other side of the room. “That’s it, I’ve had enough of this.” He shouted out loud, as he put his hands out and created a bow and arrow out of pure light.
“Hyperion, give me strength to slay this creature of darkness.” He pulled the arrow back and looked straight at the target. “Goodbye.” He fired the arrow forward, but the woman would jump out of the way and got back on her feet. She would put her hands on the ground, and the creatures from earlier were spawned again. He would keep the bow and arrow in his hands as he spawned two wings made of pure light and began to fly up into the air of the room. He only did it to create space to fire more arrows.
The creatures would jump into the air, and he would use the arrows for melee. Gripping one of the arrows he would jab it into one of the creatures. “I hate you vile creatures, you make me sick.” He said, as the creature vanished. He looked at the woman, as more of the creatures were being spawned. He started to groan as he looked down below. He was getting tired of her stalling for her master and just wanted to get this over with.
“I need to finish this quick, I got some revenge to get.” He said, as he thought about the situation. “Quick…” He looked down at them, as he would again draw another arrow and aimed it down below at the woman and her darkness creatures. He would smile, and start to firing arrows, however he would quickly fire more behind them. The arrows rained down below and struck several of the creatures in quick succession. She was shocked he was able to fire so many arrows so quickly. He smiled and started to fly down below toward her. She turned into pure darkness again, thinking he was trying to strike her, but right when he approached he teleported right above her. His arrow pointed right down at her he would fire several celestial arrows in her direction. The arrows all hit their mark, pirecing the top of her skull as she fell on her face, dead from his attack. He dispersed his wings and teleported back down to the ground and took a deep breath. “Alright, it seems we are done here, now lets go find that Asteria Bitch and get my revenge.” He said, as he stepped over the dead body, and out of the room.
Enhanced Speed Combat Archery 507/500
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Skyscraper as he finished slaying his main target’s subordinate. He took a deep breath and nodded his head. “That must mean its more of her lackeys in here, I better watch out.” He said as he continued to back track. He made it to the hall where the two split and decided to go to the opposite path this time. However, suddenly a loud scream could be heard. “You hear that child? That’s the sound of anyone else who has entered my castle. No one has ever left and no one ever will. Even if you do make it to me, you won’t succeud in anything but ending your own life.”
“Oh shut up! Your lackey already quizzed me through it. I killed her quick enough. Also, you best know, I’m coming after you and I will kill you.” Skyscraper shouted as he pounded his fists together and started to walk down the hallway. Suddenly, the ground began to shake and he looked around. He suddenly looked and saw a large man walked from a corner and looked at Skyscraper. “You will not reach Asteria, you shall die here.” Skyscraper shrugged and shook his head. “I’m about to just kill you quick.”
Skyscraper ran right towad his target. The large man was incredibly built and was huge. He could tell he would be tough, his durability and strength would be hard to break through, however he can find a way to break right through it. He jumped into the air and sent a chop on his neck. The chop wasn’t very effective, but it phased a little bit. The huge man would grab skyscraper and slam him down onto the ground. Skyscraper shouted in pain as he hit the ground, he hadn’t been hit that hard in a while. The huge man would jump into the air and attempt a body slam. He would instantly disappear and reappear right above him. The giant man would be lying on the gorund, and he would send two kicks to his back.
The kick didn’t seem to affect him. He put his hands in the air and formed a hammer. He swung the hammer down below at him. The hammer still didn’t deal any damage either. He sent two punches to his back this still didn’t cause any damage, it was like the man was immune to pain. The huge man grabbed him by his arm and threw him across the room.
Skyscraper teleported before he hit a wall and reappeared behind him. He put his hands out and fired two blasts of light and as they made contact he reappeared and started to remember something about pressure points on the human body. All of his martial arts were focused on taking out opponents by attacking points on his body. He would send a sharp two fingers into his neck. This caused him to stop moving completely. He would be stuck unable to move and stuck in place. “You bitch, I’m gonna fuck you up now!”
503/500 Pressure Point Intution
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 3:55 pm

Skyscraper shook his head and looked at his opponent who he just stunned with his knowledge of pressure point. He then drew his blade and placed it to the neck of him, and began to laugh. “You know, if I wanted to, I could have killed you. I wanna torture a bit more, I don’t wanna end this just yet. I have to truly show you to never even fuck with me kid.” He put his sword away, and he grabbed his arm. He push him on the ground and put him in some type of submission. He bent his arm behind his back and pushed down on his back to cause excruicating pain.
Skyscraper began to laugh and pulled more to cause more pain until suddenly the room began to get cold. He looked around and suddenly a figure appeared. Suddenly snow began to fall into the room and he stood up and looked around. “Who is there?” He asked out loud as a laugh could be heard. A man stood in front of him and he had a hood on cover his face similar to his own, however his was white. “Your biggest nightmare child. Now, freeze.” He whispered as he put his hand out and snow began to fall in the room.
It seemed as if it was a Blizzard at the rate the snow was falling. Skyscraper felt himself begin to get could and he rubbed his arms in an attempt to get warmer. He looked at the direction the man was at first, but still couldn’t find him. The snow was camoflaguing him and Skyscraper couldn’t do anything but applaud his clever plot. “So, he must use ice? This will be a problem.” He mumbled under his breat as he put his arms out and created his Light Exoskeleton to protect him a bit from the intense cold.
Skyscraper groaned, as he suddenly heard a growl. He looked forward and saw a tiger growl again, but this tiger was different. It was made of pure ice and it began to run toward him. He put his hand out and fired a blast of light at it. It made contact and made the tiger melt. He continued to shiver from the cold as he start to blast everywhere to try and melt the Ice. However each time he blasted it, more snow came in its place.
The man who he was fighting before suddenly appeared in front of him and punched him right in his jaw. His fist was extremely cold nad when he looked up at him, both of his hands were in frozen ganutlets. He grabbed his jawn and shook his head and smiled. He would teleport right behind him and wrap his arms around his stomach and lift him in the air and slam him on the ground. The ice manipulatior would simply turn into ice. He disappeared into the snow below, and then the snow would wrap around Skyscraper and keep him on the ground.
He was being frozenr ight there. The Ice was constricting him and suffocating him. wHile he was stuck, it was freezing him right to the ground. He had no way to get back up. Maybe the henchmen were right, maybe he was done for. Skyscraper refused to give up, but he was stuck in an extremely bad situtation and had no way to get out of it. He would have attempted to teleport out of the ice, but the ice froze his body to the ground. Sealing photons inside, he wasn’t able to reach the photons outside of the ice.
Skyscraper simply closed his eyes, and was ready to accept he was beaten. “I’m done.” He said, and was about to drift off to death. However, a loud voice could be heard. “Is that all you have? Is that all you can do?” He didn’t know where the voice was coming from. He thought he had developed some type of multiple personality from the intense stress. “Who are you? What?” “You know who I am! Hyperion gave me to you to find your light, not for you to just die that easily. Get the hell out of this kid.”
“Angel Fist? You can talk?” He asked out loud as the fist made some type of sighing. “No, I can talk. However, I can mentally communicate with you. I am a part of you now, so I can only be understood by you. You’re the only one I can talk to. It’s like we both are on a private frequency and we can only understand ourselves. Now, like I was saying. I will not let you fail, because I am a part of you, if you die then I die. I wasn’t given to you by Hyperion just so we can die. Your going to escape this ice, and you are going to take out these fools.
“How the hell can we get out? We are frozen to the ground.” The Angel Fist groaned and started to think. “I can see something inside of you. You are more then just a regular human. You may have had no powers before, but I see a fire inside of you. More then just a fire, a heavenly fire. A Pure fire. A holy fire. Allow me to pull it out of you.” The angel fist whispered, as suddenly fire was expelled from his body.
The fire incinerated all of the ice around, and the room was again returned to normal. It was water all around the room from the ice that had melted as Skyscraper got back up and looked at the one who created all of the ice. He smiled as the man with the ice looked shooked but quickly put his hands out in an attempt to make the ice again. He teleported behind him and put his hand up and created a sword and stabbed him in his chest. “Your done, now just go to sleep.” He smiled as he pulled his blade out.
1,007/1000 Holy Fire Manipulation
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:14 pm

Skyscraper began to think about how exactly would he incorporate his new powers into his fighting style. His Light Manipulation actually complemented his techniques due to his vast uses for it and it's complex characteristics. However fire was fierce and destructive which wasn't at all like his fighting style. He used stealth and sneaky ricks to take out his opponents. Fire was a much more direct way of combat, which could be beneficial because he could just use it in other fields of combat. Such as if his cover is blown. However, he would worry about all that as soon as he escapes this big ass castle, but not without the head of it's master. Vengeance was needed for his kidnapping.

Skyscraper had already taken out plenty of lackeys but he wanted to go ahead and take out the big gun. He knew by taking her out, the rest of them would simply just leave without the guidance of their ruler. He opened yet another door but when it opened it was nothing but pure darkness. He put his hand up and create a small flash of light. It didn't even light up the room one bit, however he wasn't a bit scared at all. "You really think soem darkness is going to scare me. Wait till I get my hands on you bitch, I'm going to destroy you!"

He remembered how the Angel Fist stimulated and brought out his Holy Fire and raised an eyebrow. "So, where is she?" He said out loud as the door he opened closed right behind him. He turned and attempted to push it back open but it seemed to be barricaded tough and even with his enhanced strength he couldn't open it. "I guess I'm stuck in here." He said, as he looked around he could see just fine due to his night vision. "Come out bitch! I'm waiting for you. I need my revenge like I said!" He started to fire blasts of light all over the room. He saw, as all the darknes began to contract into one figure. Suddenly it was the woman herself standing right in front of him. She was scantly clad in black clothes and she laughed. "You might wanna wear some more armor if your fighting me." SHe began to giggle more, as he shook his head as he put his hand out and fire blasts of light at her.

As soon as he did, she would retaliate with firing blast of darkness at them. They both would nullify each other. He looked straight at her and put his hands into the ground. AS he rose them up he created two greatswords. He lifted them both up with ease due to his enhanced strength and ran straight toward her. "Eat it!" He shouted as he swung both down toward her. She sidestepped and threw one of them in her direction. She was seemed to be stabbed but her body would instantly turn into darkness and it phased through. "Not this bullshit again!"

He would then try to think of some way to use his new power but he had no idea of how to do it. As he was about to strike. The woman put her hands up and black flames began to surround her. "You bitch! I got that too!" He said as he tried to use his flames but was much too inexperienced to use it well. So as she extended her hand and fired a beam of flames right at him. He would disappear and reappear right in front of her and try and fire a beam of flame himself. Flames began to dance around his body instead however they didn't even hurt. He nodded and would send a simple kick toward her that she easily dodged by ducking under it however he would teleport and reappear above her and attempt a kick down to her head. It made contact but she fired another blast of darkness which made contact and sent him flying across the room. He crashed into the wall and fell to the floor below and laid there. "Damn you, I'll kill you..." He said as he coughed and pushed himself back up.
703/700 for Fireproof Skin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Scaler (Training)   Sky Scaler (Training) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Scaler (Training)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2