Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Training with Myself [T] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Training with Myself [T] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Training with Myself [T]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keita
Humans
Humans
Keita

Training with Myself [T] Empty
PostSubject: Training with Myself [T]   Training with Myself [T] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:55 pm

Raishin was inside of his house, and looked out the window, noticing that the streets were still stripped bare by his antics. He yawned a bit, and then decided that he would simply plan out a normal day. He needed food, and he had gotten enough blood stored in his freezer to last him a few days, before he would go to America, and see what havoc he could cause there. No one had even heard of him, and that gave him a very large advantage when it came to blending in and being sneaky. He wanted to be able to work behind the scenes, and show up when he wanted to. As he woke up, he walked to the shower, and then started it up, rinsing off all of the stink of humans and blood from last night. As he finished washing up, he got on another set of clothing, and then decided to go eat. A pint of blood and some bread sounded good, so he popped some bread in the toaster, and then simply waited, sipping a glass of blood he poured. As he admired it, it was AB+, a rare blood type, the toaster told him that it was done, and he walked over and started munching on the toast. He then walked outside, looking around. It was early morning, and partly cloudy, so the sun was out of the way for the time being, and it was a nice temperature in fact, at least compared to the previous days and their sweltering heat, reaching into the hundreds. Still, numbers seemed to confuse him, although he was able to learn things rather quickly, and as soon as he had access to the internet regularly, he was sure everything else would fall into place rather phenomenally.

As he wandered around the ghost town, he simply went into peoples' houses, and looked around. They had quite an odd assortment of things, everything from religious texts, to books on architecture, and so on. The town was seemingly filled with people who enjoyed reading, and it gave Raishin something to do for a long while. He read about the arts, architecture for the most part, he still needed a long lesson about mathematics. After reading things, he decided he would work on manipulating his body. One of his profound abilities was being able to control every aspect of himself, and soon, he would learn to master it. He expected muscle control was the same as skin manipulation, although it was a bit more complicated. He took a deep breath, mentally mapping out all of the muscles in his body. He was able to see all of the muscle systems, and then he got the feel of moving certain muscles, how they moved, and how he was able to control them. With his energy in his mind, he was able to move muscles he normally couldn't, even though it was just an inch. He was getting somewhere, and after a long while of training, he was even able to replicate his muscles, so that he would have more muscle mass. He was able to make his muscles more dense, to increase his strength, and of course he was able to replace bruised or damaged muscles very simply.

Raishin was sort of new to the whole manipulating his own body, as he was simply focused on his vampire abilities while he was locked into the tomb, but the deity that he aligned himself with was very gracious to him. He gave him the ability to shape and form his body however he saw fit, and this made him much more of a threat than other beings, as his skin, and his muscles were able to take much more of a beating, and his skin was even able to block most of the damage done by bullets. Raishin decided to take a break, and started walking around the town. As Raishin made it to the edge of town, he noticed a rather large library in it. He hadn't quite noticed it before, or he would have tasted a librarian or something, but now was the best time to check it out. As he entered the library, he saw a large wall of books, and a smaller wall that held smaller book type things, that would later be revealed to be videos one could rent from the library. As he looked around, they had a wonderful system of sorting their books for easy finding them. Raishin quickly went to the classic novel section, and decided to do some reading simply for personal enjoyment. There were a few books that were classics, and even a few books that were theatrical plays, such as Romeo and Juliet.

He quite enjoyed that one, a tale of a seventeen year old falling for a thirteen year old, and 6 people died because of their illicit love affair, which was a great work of irony and death. He read a bunch of classics, such as Moby Dick, The Old Man and the Sea, and of course a large group of poetry by various writers. He could feel that people like these in the books were far more sophisticated than those humans nowadays, so he decided to adopt a more regal and sophisticated language. As he decided to leave the library, he would grab one final book, one of his favorites, although he simply slipped it inside of his jacket, and walked off. As he made his way through more of the town he hadn't quite seen before, there was a large string of places to eat, and it seemed that all of the things had spoiled, as his advanced senses could simply smell the wreak of rotting food, and flesh. He decided he would skip this area, and continue on to the next place, which happened to be the town hall. As he walked inside, there were a large number of chairs, all facing towards one large podium, which was right up Raishin's alley. He walked up to it, and stood back and to the right, which would be right behind the shoulder of the person who would be standing there. In his life time before this one, it would be the Pharaoh, as he was the personal body guard and assassin for him.

It brought back some memories, and then, symbolically, Raishin himself stepped up to the podium, and imagined all of the chairs filled, with his loyal subjects, cheering for him. He wanted to cause havoc, but first he would need a large amount of help and followers. He snapped out of his imagination, and made his way out of the building, and made his way back to his house, not wanting to be in the blazing sun, as it was around two o'clock in the afternoon now. He got back to his apartment, musing over the fact that it was easier to control his body now, and started to practice with his bones. He moves the skin and muscles away from the bones in his hand, and then looked at them. Strange how similar he was to the humans, and he wondered why he didn't get anything evolution oriented, he wanted natural weapons, he supposed, something perhaps that he could retract back into his body when he wasn't using it. Something like talons, razors, or claws, as the animals on the planet that evolved those fairly interesting.

He could move his bones around, make more of it, and even made multiple hands, which wasn't very attractive, so he quickly got rid of those. He started to put stress on his bones, and then started to make them more dense. Density was incredible, allowing him to make his bones almost as steel. He wondered what else he could do, and he could form multiple weapons out of his body, and figured out that he could shoot the bones like bullets from a firearm. Well, wasn't this awesome, he had built in weaponry all along, he supposed he could use this to make claws or whatnot, and even retract them into his body. He needed to find an anatomy book, so he could properly learn about his own body, and so he went back to the library. Finding a book using the system they had set up, he quickly found the book of the human body he was looking for. As he looked up the bones, it seemed there were a lot of them, and he quickly memorized them all.

He also looked at the muscles, blood systems, and everything in between. It seemed that his body was no longer new or mysterious to him, but that still begged the question about something that he had learned in the book. all of his actions were control by little nerve endings, and this meant that he needed a way to control of protect these nerve endings. He could sense them, millions of them all over his body, and fairly easy to control. He was messing around with them, and noticed he could cause a nervous twitch or tick, and then turn them off. He then noticed that he could speed up his perception and reflexes, making the world appear slower than it was. This was also very useful, it would allow him to react faster, and of course perform a lot better in most situations. He was fairly content with his job at the library, and then left yet again. It was much later this time, and he decided that he would simply get ready for the long night which would be happening rather soon. Four hours had passed, and it would be fairly soon before the sun set, and his domain opened yet again. He didn't really care to upkeep his house he was staying at.

He simply left it, and would travel back to the other town, where he would start to prey upon people again. As he entered the town, he got some strange looks, and that was because he had basically just came out of the desert, which there weren't miles of inhabited land out there. He simply yawned, and then started to walk towards the apartment he was using for shelter for that week, and he would leave out of the fire escape, and then start preying upon the weak. As he was out on the town, he didn't have his usual garb on, he had his mummy apparel on, as keep the same illusion and story of him being a complete monster and out to kill. this would be extremely fun, but he needed to leave soon. He had caused too much of a ruckus in Egypt, to where the authorities were starting to catch win. He would have one final show, and then leave to New York.
-----------------------
Word Count: 1804/1800
Back to top Go down

Training with Myself [T]
Page 1 of 1