Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Who said steak? [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Who said steak? [Training]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mischief

Mischief

Who said steak? [Training] Empty
PostSubject: Who said steak? [Training]   Who said steak? [Training] EmptySun Aug 19, 2012 7:43 pm

Whap! Fwap! Boom! A young man would go flying through a wooden box and into the dirt, as the sounds of cheering would come from the junkyard. There was a rather large crowd here this special night for a certain reason. It was fight night, and you know what fight night entitled, correct? Well it was obvious! Rough knuckle to knuckle brawls in the center of the junkyard! No weapons, no excuses. All fighting and that was that. The group consisted of mostly teenagers from various high schools in the area duking it out for supremacy for their school. Mockingbird, other wise known as the Echo of the Order, sat ontop a large pile of junkyard cars and scraps. Sitting there with his legs crossed like a child, he simply watched the teenagers duke it out below. Placing a single finger on the tip of his tongue, Yosuke Saito tilted his head with slight interest. Must of these kids didn't have that much of a style when it came to fighting. Infact, it was mostly just brawls back to back. Nothing compared to the fights he witnessed when training with the Order of the Black Rose. Infact, before that training he was a mediocre fighter, but now he was quite sure of himself. Rolling forward, he'd fall onto his hands and then flip off the broken tail of a car and flip down to the ground. Sliding to a stop on the ground, the mockingbird would hop to his feet and begin his usual comedic walk towards the center of the mosh pit. People gave him odd looks, not just because of his odd appearance but because he was walking into the middle of a fight. With his eyes closed and a smile on his face, Echo would begin to twirl in circles before getting between the two high schoolers. Bending forward, he sent a donkey kick back towards the jaw of one of the kids behind him. This caught people off guard, as the kid went flying back to his back. Not even waiting for a response from the other, Mockingbird would continue his spin, sending the back heel of his left foot into the temple of the other, sending him to the ground with a hard thud. Skidding to a stop, the albino asian would give a bow with a wicked smile. "Well that was fun, wasn't it? Anyone else want to play a game with me?" Saito began to twirl on his toes like a ballerina while giggling, and the students would only look at themselves and then back towards them. It would take a second for the next to pop up as his opposition. It would be a a girl with brown hair, a green vest, and a skirt. Underneath the skirt was leggings so no perverted upskirts would occur. "I'll take you on!" She jammed her thumb into her chest trying to show some emphasis on 'I'll' obviously. Echo clasped his hands together with a large smile. "Yaaay! This is fun!" The girl staggered her stance and began to hop up and down, pumping herself up. Mockingbird would do the same, except his stance involved him with his hands resting on his hips and swaying back and forth with a hum. The girl charged towards the albino assassin, and in response, he shifted his weight to his left foot, sidestepping clear out of the way of the first blow. She sent a series of kicks at him after this, and in response the mocking bird would simply twirl like a dance before flipping over her head. Landing behind her, he'd duck a back hand coming towards his head and send a shove into her back. Backing off, they two would face towards each other, both giving a sly smile. "Wow you're pretty strong, lady. I'm willing to give you a few licks after this is over, haha! Take that as you want, but spoiler alert..it's sexual!" Echo extended his tongue from his lips and touched the tip with a finger. The girl wiped her nose with her thumb and switched into a different fighting stance. Charging at mocking bird, her first move would be a feint punch he could easily dodge. Sidestepping, the boy's amber eyes would widen as he caught her leg being drawn back. Swinging it forward, it would connect to his side with a light impact. "Satonaka Steak Combo!" The girl yelled out while unleashing two more hits immediately after the first within a second. The second was a backhand to the gut for a medium impact hit, causing Echo to bend over in pain, and the last was a full knee to the nose, knocking the albino into the air and onto his back. Landing with a thud, Mockingbird would raise a hand to his nose, his face still smiling. "That was pretty impressive. The Satonaka Steak Combo, yes? I wonder if I could borrow such a thing from you." The girl smirked as she hopped in her fighting stance and watched him slowly push himself to his feet. The other students began to holler from her three piece combo, obviously impressed by her physical prowess. When she came in for round two, he'd wait for her once again. Instead of sidestepping, he'd stand his ground as the first kick came his way. Catching it with his arm, he'd put his weight down on the leg and cause her to fall. Biting into her with his teeth, he'd begin to drain her life force. It wouldn't last long, as the girl used her other leg to kick his head off and reclaim her independence. Rolling away, the girl would look at her bite mark and back towards the boy. Even the students in the area would be his actions. "What the hell! No biting, this is all fighting you creep!" She waved a fist at the boy, and Echo licked his lips and nodded. "Gomenasai. Where I come from, biting an opponent shows that you respect their skill and expertise. I was simply complimenting you." A sly smile came over his face as he picked himself up. And now here was round three. Mocking Bird's stance was a direct copy of her own, as he hopped on the balls of his feet with his fist balled in a typical boxing position. As she charged, her first move was a flying dragon kick towards his nose. Ducking under her, and twirling, he'd move behind her during the lag after the kick. Moving behind he, he'd crouch and deliver a light jab to her right leg. This would be followed by a sudden knee to her tail bone and a uppercut to the back of the head to send her forward into the ground. "Satonaka Steak Combo System! Hehe.." The crowd fell silent as the boy used her own move to successfully knock her out. He lifted a finger to his lips, and wiped a spec of blood from them, slowly placing it on his tongue. "So sweet."

After about an hour of unending combat, the junkyard was eerily silent. If someone were to look at see exactly what had occurred, they'd find the cyan haired boy sitting ontop of a beating boy's body, placing a finger onto the tip of his tongue that held a sample of blood. "Mmm, this was fun. We should do it again sometime. You new ages kids are so full of life! Vibrate and exciting! Haha! Living life so intensely that your brain can't contain the memories, causing you to black out and wake up the next day wondering what happened the night before. Such a life to die for, if I don't say so myself." Mockingbird's smile would stretch ear to ear, as a flashlight was seen around the corner. His amber eyes would move to their corners as a police officer slowly turned the corner investigating the call of disturbances that was put in to the station several minutes ago. "Aww, looks like the cat is out of the bag. That's such a shame, I don't think I got to taste all of them yet..Oh well, I better get going. Kishi-" Rolling forward onto his hands, he'd begin to handstand the opposite way and flip to his feet. Landing on his feet within a second, he began to run. Of course the officer yelled freeze. Now Mocking Bird took up a certain oath when he joined the Order. He wouldn't kill if it didn't bring about true justice to criminals. This officer, though probably lacking, was a symbol of justice. So he'd be able to live this day. Echo would suddenly begin to pick up speed, leaving the officer in his tracks as he took off at fifty miles per hour without looking back. A slight dust trail was left in his wake as he jumped onto the hood of a car and flipped over a pile laughing like the kid he was pretending to be. Before he hit the ground, two wings would sprout from his back, and he'd take off towards the moonlit sky with powerful flaps. The cop watched the amber eye'd boy fly away with wide eyes. He wondered if he was one of the mutants he heard so much about on the TV. If that was the case, maybe that was why he felt cold chills down his spine the moment he turned the corner with his flashlight. The television wasn't lying. Mutants were real..They were actually real.

1150 words - Two abilities Trained
Back to top Go down

Who said steak? [Training]
Page 1 of 1