Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Training EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Training EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Training

Go down 
AuthorMessage
+B

+B

The Training Empty
PostSubject: The Training   The Training EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

The Training Spidermans-new-costume-design1

Upon suiting and rearranging, Zero Nakamaru head out of the basement of his apartment soaring into the sky shooting webs. As he sailed upon a web he viewed the land scrape of new york. As he landed softly he was met to a bank robbery. Zero looked to see that it was nothing but a class of rookies. 5 of them..Zero jumped into action jumping into the building he then had spin a web at one of them where he fell onto another one. The hostages seemed to look up at Zero. Zero did a peace sign thing as he spun another web to hold onto. One of the hostages pointed and said, "It's Plasma Spider?! How the heck is he in New York?". Zero then launched his legs at one of them which they were slammed against the wall. Zero saw as one of them attempted to fire, Zero shot a web and jumped out of the way. The web was shot at multiple times but eventually Zero had done it. Another good job. In a row the last ones were all caught in a web. Zero smiled as he released the the hostages. All of them began to moan,
"Oh man! I can't believe it would take that much time for a hero to come here?"
"Well you know I am all the way in New Orleans"
Zero was lying.
"Well can't you just swing over here in a instant?"
Another hostage added.
"It's harder then it looks.
"Well back in my day dem hero's would be here all the time!"
Zero sighed shaking his head as the old man went on and on about the old hero's legends.
He looked over to another building thinking of an escape.
A small girl creepily walked over to him.
"Excuse me mister are you a mutant?"
Zero looked down.
"Well it's kind of hard to explain..."
The little girl looked up to him.
"W-Well I....need your help to..."
"To do what little girl?"
"To defeat another mutant!"
"Like which one?"
"Follow me!"
As they left the bank one of the robbers with eyes open said, "N-no!" as he fell down it seemed he had a lab coat over his sweater.

They arrived at a junk yard. The little girl pointed her finger over to a pile of junk. Confused Zero scatched his lead looking over to it. Just then a large 2 headed dog had appeared out of the pile. It howled as it bent down and slammed Zero across the chest. Zero fell into a hole where the girl stood over next to the dog with a mischievous smile.

"It seems the great Plasma-Spider wasn't meant to be!"
"What the heck?!"
The dog howled in a laughing tone.
The girl began to grow, her body transformed. It twisted and twanged. It snapped and spangled.
"Your a...mutant?"
The spider craweled over to a pile of sand dusting it into the hole.

Zero began to cough looking up he saw as the dog tripped into the hole.
"HA! I got your dog! What will you do now?"
The spider spun webs over a a large bowl of tar nearly pouring it in.
How cruel could this girl get.
Zero spun a web trying to leave the hole but the spider poured some tar at him. Zero jumped out of the way crashing onto the dog. As he stood he looked up again, how would he get out of this mess?
Zero thought of a way a natural spider would get out of this. He got to mind, that spider's could crawl.

Zero crawled and craweled. The large mutant spider noticed.

That Zero's crawling was perfection, the mutant spider thought. Large hearts came from her eyes as she looked straight at him smiling happily.

The mutant spider became peachy.

And then Zero came out of the opening and slammed his feet at it's face. Smiling as he shot a web at it as it crashed into the pit. Stuck together with the dog. Zero smiled and thought of a wise crack.

"Well that's a day's job done"

He dusted himself off and began to shot more webs going away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
+B

+B

The Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training   The Training EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 11:42 pm

Just a another day in new york. Swingin' And swingin' and swingin' all the way down and down webs going high and crawling on the edge. What more was there to say? Back in his suit the web crawler visited a hospital. Which was on fire, there was a man dressed up as a magician ready to attack anyone on site. As Plasma-Spider came into action he swung down dealing his webs at the man. Flames began to rip apart the webs.
"Haha! You will never defeat the brave Magician!"
"Think again maniac!"
Zero came behind him, kicking him in the back. The magician was taunted backwards and nearly fell off the top of the building. Sniping webs at the magician to catch him, but then he just vanished in plain sight. Zero was confused as the magician appeared on the road running away.
"Ah what?! You got to be kidding me!"
Zero spun another web jumping into the air soaring through the wind towards the man.
The magician pulled his hand into the hat revealing some bombs which he chucked at Zero. Plasma-Spider got out of the way dodging the smoke bombs.
"Dang spider! Quit crawling into other peoples..."
The magician threw a battle which popped up as a net and caught zero.
"...Webs!"
Zero tripped and fell as he recovered from the blow he looked up and saw as the the magician gaining on him. Ripping through the net in rage Zero got up and dashed towards the mad man.
The magician looked back riffling through his hat, Zero sprang out jumping onto the magician. They both fell down to a ally where they were toppled ontop of each other.
There stood a man with a large walking stick.
"Magico?"
Zero didn't know what was going on, he jumped out from under the magician.
The man known as Magico stood as his leg began to spark.
"N-no! I have not failed! Please don't master!"
Magico waved his leg and thrust through the magician.
Magico smiled resting his foot down, the magician went to the next world.
"Wait? What?"
Zero was more then confused, he had..killled a comrade.
Zero looked at the man wondering if this was one to be thought with.
Magico looked over to Zero then began leaving.
What? Was that it? All that was left?
Zero came and grabbed onto Magico.
"What did you do to him?"
Magico looked down, "I sent him to oblivion"
Zero spun a web at his face, Magico was hit and began to fall back. Z
Zero then began to spin kick there leg but Magico disappeared.
A light began to spark behind him, there was a fire. next the building that stood next to him.
It began to topple down, Zero got out of the way. The fire didn't spread but just turned the building into ash in seconds. Magico then appeared regenerated out of the pile of ashes.
Zero had noticed it, he was in some kind of trick. Pounding his head and closing his eyes he reoppened them to see him knealing down to Magico.
Magico raised a hand and slapped Zero across the face for him to crash into the building.
Falling onto the floor it caught on flames. "Not this trick again".
Zero spun a web and got out where he appeared once again being slapped by Magico. On the floor. Zero saw this as he grabbed Magico over and flipping him over. He then began to shoot web shots, but instead these were web bullets. The first time he had ever done them. They hit Magico in the head which made him fall bac. Magico then said one thing until he vanished, "I'll be back". Zero saw and looked at his hands. Wondering what had just happened. Whatever happened it was kind of new to him. A new kind of web he could use, he attempted it again. Shot it at a mirror and the mirror shattered into pieces. Zero saw his powers working well, that was a new upgrade...Zero measured his arm. He then looked to see if Magico was still there. He wondered that day...he wondered. Well I guess you can say.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
+B

+B

The Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training   The Training EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 am

The third day of swinging webs again the sun. The web slangier slash singer dang swinger trashier was up to chasing evil doer's, stopping at what appeared to be a building. He was summoned to a meeting under the 'bad' terms of Magico. Magico was up to no good again, taking the elevator to the top floor he came into there office and took a seat in front of a group of large men who didn't look to friendly.
"This is the web slinger?"
"Disgusting..."
"Eh! Watch your mouth buddy, we owe this guy big time!"
"Whatever"
Plasma - Spider had remained silent surprised at the group of men of how childish they had gotten to them in the head.
"Mr. Plasma - Spider....Your recent events have occured with Magico....Haven't they?"
Plasma - Spider nodded, he didn't feel it was right for him to talk.
"Magico, is a menace worth dealing with"
Plasma - Spider raised an eyebrow thinking if he just figured that one out.
"Well then can we.."
He coughed.
"We most cer-"
He coughed again.
"Excuse me for my u-"
He coughed even louder. It got annoying, everyone looked at him in disgust.
"Her"
"GR!"
"ZERP!"
"IT IS A GREAT THREAT THAT THE MENACE MAGIC IS A CERTAIN QUALITY THAT HE IS BEING EXCUSED FOR SUCH BEHAVIOR AND EXACTLY BEING RESIGNED AS MAYOR OF THIS CITY"
The words flapped on in like a hurricane, Plasma - Spider couldn't believe it at first, was it a dream or something un needed forth.

With in human Plasma - Spider's mind he thought it was time to run. He looked to both sides, the men looked furious to see him standing up. He then found out that they just might be under Magico's hypnotize. Considering that he was that evil. He then had a quick flashback.
He saw Magico's creepy smile as he was magician of a new world. Plasma spider had wondered what had just happened and then thought he had killed a comrade.
Magico looked over to Zero then began leaving. What? Was that it? All that was left? Zero came and grabbed onto Magico.
"What did you do to him?"
Magico looked down, "I sent him to oblivion"
Zero spun a web at his face, Magico was hit and began to fall back. Zero was furious
Zero then began to spin kick there leg but Magico disappeared.
A light began to spark behind him, there was a fire. next the building that stood next to him.
It began to topple down, Zero got out of the way. The fire didn't spread but just turned the building into ash in seconds. Magico then appeared regenerated out of the pile of ashes.
Zero had noticed it, he was in some kind of trick. Pounding his head and closing his eyes he reoppened them to see him knealing down to Magico.
Magico raised a hand and slapped Zero across the face for him to crash into the building.
Falling onto the floor it caught on flames. "Not this trick again".
Zero then looked as he griped the table and flipped it over him.
"No need to play hide and seek"
As the table flipped Magico had appeared right in front of Zero. Plasma - Spider jumped back as he tried to touch his mask. But then putting a hand on his own Ear he then came to Plasma - Spider's chest and said, "Your heart beat is desperately lonely".
Plasma Spider was embarrased and confused, he went back and noticed his own strength as he accidentally punched the wall. A large hole would open up. He then looked to magico, it had seemed that Plasma - Spider's head was spinning around and around. The air got still and everything seemed cold. Plasma - Spider looked, it had seemed he was under one of those I. L. L. U. S. I. O. N. S. Plasma Spider looked to see Magico he smashed his foot against the floor as he woke up he found his hand punched inside of the wall. Magico was cunning as the building began to shake, as if there was a massive earthquake. Plasma - Spider jumped away as he attempted to punch Magico, but then punching his shoulder. There was a large crack, as he returned to reality confronting Magico.
725/700
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Training   The Training Empty

Back to top Go down

The Training
Page 1 of 1