Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Sinful Freedom [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheTempest

TheTempest

Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sinful Freedom [Training]   Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 9:09 pm

Devon rolled his eyes though thankfully it was impossible to tell due to the darkness that had encompassed them. Not too often, not too much. This guy didn’t live so it was no wonder he seemed so removed. Maybe Devon needed to address his issues more; okay, sure, that was becoming obvious. At least he still tried to make himself a part of society. Humans clearly didn’t know or understand, so if they were going to, you had to understand them. Simply condemning people and judging them probably wasn’t going to achieve much in general.

“I think it just became clear to me, you’re more interested in the specific individual and I’ve a bigger picture,” Devon said gently. “Maybe it’s the high flying or something. Maybe it’s my perspective of weather systems. I don’t know exactly. I would like to encourage more thought in people.”

“And yeah, people escape sometimes too much. Just make sure you understand what’s going on else you’re not going to be able to reach them…” he trailed off and frowned. Damn it. He really did owe his past shrinks an apology. This conversation was getting annoying.

A sight left him as he stuck his hands in his pockets. He was calming down. Things felt okay for now. He was going to stick with the belief that Samael was staying out of his head. Devon wasn’t going to bring up anything he didn’t want to. It was going to be a long while, if ever, he told someone about what happened.

“I think it might be time to go,” Devon added. “It’s getting late.” He looked around at the ominous and once again silent night. He was feeling tired, emotionally anyway.

((OOC:
Bipolar: Depressive.
Second post spent to maintain weather, though still upset.
))
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Sinful Freedom [Training]   Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 12:59 am

Samael frowned slightly as Devon seemed to imply that Samael didn’t see the big picture. Devon didn’t really have it right at all, but Samael didn’t really think this was the right time to correct him with how overly emotional the guy seemed. Maybe later he could sit the guy down and talk about how taking action and actually doing things is worth a thousand times more than sitting around philosophizing about the big picture. Or… maybe there was some middle ground the two of them would find together. It remained to be seen surely.

Devon pondered leaving and Samael checked his watch briefly and nodded, “That is probably a good idea, actually. I still have the dinner tonight – in fact I think it has already started but I’ve never been much one for getting to these things on time. Better to show up once they’ve had a little bit to drink, you know?” Besides, Samael was good enough at reading people to know that Devon was probably a little exhausted, especially with all of the changes he’d just made to the weather. He wasn’t sure how tiring it was, but probably wasn’t easy.

Samael lifted slowly off the ground and gestured towards the city, “Let’s head back then. Before we split up though, make sure I get you my number for when you come to New York City, yeah? Hopefully you’ll visit sooner rather than later.”
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Sinful Freedom [Training]   Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:11 am

“I don’t have a cell phone,” Devon replied quickly. He didn’t need one, let alone he didn’t want to be tracked down with one. Yeah he picked up throw aways when he needed to but he hates how it made him feel like a drug dealer. It was pathetic not to even own a cell phone and he knew it. It was his turn to frown again.

He hadn’t missed Samael’s either, but in a way he didn’t care. Well that wasn’t right. It was more he cared that it upset the guy but Devon didn’t want to hold his tongue either. The Inquisitor had a very odd perspective and it sure seemed pretty narrow. He needed someone to shake up the status quo and make him consider things differently. Devon was fine with that.

“Maybe you should give me your number, instead,” Devon urged. “I’ll call you when I’m in town and we can meet somewhere or something. I guess I’ve been away for over a month so visiting wouldn’t be too bad, but I might bounce around Virginia for a while. I don’t know.” He finished with a low, sad tone and a dismissive shrug.

“I would like to see more of what you can do. We can practice up at least with your telekinesis or something,” he said with a touch more hope. He wasn’t going to bring up telepathy. Devon had no defensive power there, save for the chaos raging within him. As far as he was concerned, one telepathic command and he’d-

“Yeah, so, sure,” the Tempest nodded. A sudden gust howled down from the sky and bore him aloft. Snow raced along the current’s spiraling path and trailed after Devon’s fingers as he took his hands from his pockets.

((OOC:
Bipolar: Depressive.
))
Back to top Go down
Samael

Samael

PostSubject: Re: Sinful Freedom [Training]   Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 1:27 am

Samael was surprised that Devon didn’t have a cell phone. Who didn’t have a cell phone these days? The idea made him smile just slightly as he reinforced the idea of the crazy cloud flying hippie that Devon seemed to be. He wondered if the guy smoked pot or if he chose not to because he was too scared of what he’d do while high – not that Samael did the stuff, he’d never tarnish his body with it. But he thought Devon might… And oddly the thought didn’t make him too angry. It just seemed to fit him.

Devon started to fly towards town and Samael followed like a silent rocket, the air whistling slightly around him. As he flew he toyed with other methods of his powers, creating a small shield of telekinetic force in front of him to help part the wind. It certainly helped things from getting too cold.

The pair hurtled quickly towards the city, staying low once they got close, and once they were towards downtown again Samael set them down in an alley. As the weather manipulator settled, Samael smiled at him, “Can you remember a phone number if I give it to you? Or an address?”

He would then give Devon his information and flash him a warm smile before leaving, “I’m… glad we talked. Look me up soon, alright?” And with that he’d zip off into the night.
Back to top Go down
TheTempest

TheTempest

PostSubject: Re: Sinful Freedom [Training]   Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 am

Devon soared on, throwing a pocket of forty-something degree air around Samael. He would zig-zag ahead like lightning only to fling back and check on the stabilized air. He knew the wind was fluttering a fair amount but it looked like the Inquisitor could handle the trail breezes. That was good; he’d need it.

He gave Samael a quick nod after they’d landed. The guy had to get on but not before offering over his name and address. An address too? Maybe Devon was in the wrong; Samael seemed more trusting than he expected. It was odd exchanging such information in an alley at all.

A small, forced smile spread across his face. “Yeah, it was interesting… I will eventually. Try not to get yourself in trouble,” he snarked. With a small nod, he watched Samael leave. A moment later he was back in the air.

The stirring flurries and risen gusts turned him back to the YMCA where he picked up his bag and a strange letter. From there, he ascended above the clouds in a monstrous howl of wind. He stared up at the stars and the moon, the clouds unable to block his view from beneath him. Finding southwest, he flew on.

He had a decision to make.

(( Total of 6405 words. OOC was NOT counted.

1000 spent on skill upgrade: https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t1725-tempest-skill-upgrades
2800 spent on abilities: https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t1733-atmokinetic-abilities-2-complete
1400 spent on abilities: https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t1654-atmokinetic-abilities-complete

Bank = 1205 words.
))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sinful Freedom [Training]   Sinful Freedom [Training] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sinful Freedom [Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2