Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Big Apple [Open] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Big Apple [Open] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Big Apple [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Latch

Latch

The Big Apple [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Big Apple [Open]   The Big Apple [Open] EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 10:18 pm

The city of New York City would be as normal as ever, cab drivers cussing at others, bike riders zipping through lights, and the additude of others would be as crazy as the other. However, Tyler would be passing on by, but not in a car, or a boat, and most certainly no in a plane. Tyler was getting used to his power that he currently had, self-propelled flight, a useful ability to get by from place to place. He was currently flying at a height of 3000 feet above the ground. He could barely see the people that were at ground level, but he could see all of the skycrapers that he could make out quite well, including the empire state building. While he was flying he would then decide to land, he was getting tired of flying all day. Tyler had recently left California, his goals would take him to the big apple.Lets see if anyone else shares my ideals, or anyone that i could use to help me acheive my goal.
Tyler would then continue to decend, as he would finally reach the top of a building that was atleast 100 feet of the ground. He would then land on the top a bit roughly, he even skided a little during his landing, but his boots help him pull through.Looks like my landing could use some work, but I could work on that later. Now, onto the big apple." He would then walk towards the edge of the building and lean on the rail, the city would looked as lively as ever, due to the lights that lit up the night. Almost ever building looked like a christmas tree, the lights were almost blinding. He continued to look out to the city, it was ok to him, but he wasn't her for the scenary. He needed to look for some individuals that could help him, but he would have deal with the primary problem at hand. "Where to next?"
Back to top Go down

The Big Apple [Open]
Page 1 of 1