Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) Empty
PostSubject: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 am

Marcus was enjoying some time off from the school even though it is just for a few days. Marcus was in the land of the wee folk Ireland. The weather was nice the sun was out, it really was a perfect day to relax and soak in the goodness that Ireland has to offer. Marcus was just wondering around in the country side when he heard a scream of a group of kids from a bit of a distances away. so Marcus using his enhance strength kicks off the ground leaving behind a small carter and soaring though the shy towards the area where the sound was coming from. landing not to far away making another cater Then running towards the area then getting there seeing a large beast of some sort attacking the kids but something was not right. not that Marcus noticed straight away. Marcus forms two hunting knives out of his life force and jumps right in.

Slashing the beast only to find that it was only a image turn to look at the kids they turn out to be the Infamous pranking wee folk of ireland the name of which escape Marcus at the moment. While he is trying to figure out what to do there is a image overlaying that shows marcus attacking a small group of kids.
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 12:56 am

(Gonna fill in some specifics you left blank)

As the dragon boy used his powerful legs to spring in the air, it would seem he had forgotten the very first law of physics. That which goes up, must come down...with gravity added of course. That super strength gave him quite the jumping power, but it was no super jumping, and he had no durability to back it up. Up he flew into the sky, one hundred, two hundred feet up and then he began to fall back down and he set his legs very stiffly. Locking them some would say as he came down yet again, he fell like a stone which had eaten far too many sweet rolls which is to say he fell fast.
Quote :
landing not to far away making another cater
(I think he means crater, anyways) So as Marcus came down he would make a rather big crater, and there would be a snapping noise and probably a howl of pain as Marcus' legs snapped in half, both of them. Thankfully the way he landed saved him from having the bones shoved up into his stomach and absorbed the impact nicely making the fractured legs the only injuries he sustained until he fell face first onto the hard rocky ground and broke his nose and scratched his left eye reducing it to half effectiveness for the rest of his life.

"Why hello there young fellow, it seems as though you have received quite a nasty fall there" the Warden would say in his whimsical voice as he removed a party popper from his pocket and pulled the cord with his left hand. The thing popped and streamers flew over the prone figure who was now quite bloody. At least near the shin area, where the bones had snapped like match sticks.

After the man did not get up and thanked Warden for the party popper, he scratched his head and allowed the device to fall from his hands. Sure littering was bad, but there was not a recycle bin or waste suppository....wait no the word was depository in sight. Dusting off his purple over coat he would tug at the edges with his black gloved fingers and give a smile revealing his gap teeth and a nod as if prompting the now, no doubt unconscious man to reply to him. To ensure this The Warden would even cough, as if hoping the add on would prompt a response.

Last edited by The Warden on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 9:46 pm

(Ok Jesus said i could redo my post.)

Marcus was enjoying some time off from the school even though it is just for a few days. Marcus was in the land of the wee folk Ireland. The weather was nice the sun was out, it really was a perfect day to relax and soak in the goodness that Ireland has to offer. Marcus was just wondering around in the country side when he heard a scream of a group of kids from a bit of a distances away. so Marcus runs the distance there going full pelt. Then getting there seeing a large beast of some sort attacking the kids but something was not right. not that Marcus noticed straight away. Marcus forms two hunting knives out of his life force and jumps right in.

Slashing the beast only to find that it was only a image turn to look at the kids they turn out to be the Infamous pranking wee folk of ireland the name of which escape Marcus at the moment. While he is trying to figure out what to do there is a image overlaying that shows marcus attacking a small group of kids. Marcus was not aware that there was a image that was showing him attacking kids. He was looking at the wee folk just stunned.
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 10:07 pm

(Took out the auto play, words still counting towards training so I am at 407.)

Ireland, what a glorious place it was at this time of night. The moon was out, it was full and the stars lent their light to the night. It was not very dark, and just a bit after sun set, bathing the grounds in a cool and dark light. A slight chill was in the air, and the grass smelt damp as the Warden began to walk through it. It was then that he would hear a shrill cry in the night, a cry of a child...much like a child being harmed. Now honestly The Warden was mainly self centered but honestly harming a child was low to him, and he had powers so he should help out the younglings. Those who could not help themselves, that was the just thing was it not? Well regardless, he set off in a brisk pace towards them. Slowly his body turned to smoke, his clothes began to take on a whispy quality curving around him and flowing to the eddies of his mind. You see the smoke was completely based off the movement's of The Warden's mind. It could not be affected by anything else, it flowed heedless of the wind that whipped through those tiny hills. Moving at a speed of eight miles per hour he would soon see a man, a draconian man attacking a few small children. 'Wonderous, my first villain to defeat' The Warden internally squealed with joy as he crossed the ten meters from the top of the hill he was on to the Dragon boy. Once there he would surround the boy with his smoke in a haze, and an image of his head would form from the smoke. The head would look the dragon straight in the eyes with a very stern look on his face.

"Being naughty to children is no good, you're going to have to be taken to jail" the Warden said with a face just as stern as the words were, his yellow lenses dull due to the presence of the smoke clouding the shine of the moon.

Spoiler:

348/755 total
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:01 am

(Oh warden i didn't say anything about marcus being in dragon form. meh)
Marcus did not notice the change in light hell he dot not notice anything till that face made out of smoke appeared and said "Being naughty to children is no good, you're going to have to be taken to jail" and shocked is a understatement. He did not expect that to happen he drops his life-force hunting Knives they fade out as soon as they touch the ground. Marcus tries to say. "It not what you think. it the wee folk tricking you." but what come out was "Oh yer and who going to make me? you ha don't make me laugh boy." Marcus thinks you got to be kidding me really. i am going to kill those wee folk.

Looking around for any trace of them though Marcus kept a eye on this new comer who made out of smoke. not wanting to hurt him should he manage to hit him Marcus makes two light tonfas out of his life-force and holding them in a defensive stance. Then hearing a voice say. "We want to see blood and we will push till we do little man dragon. Don't worry he does not hear us only you can dragon man." Marcus only thinks. That just great now.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 7:16 pm

((I never describe you in dragon form, as far as the site is concerned since you have not trained or purchase it you have no dragon form. I use dragon boy as a clarification as saying Marcus all the time would be repetitive.))

'Why sure I'll make him, I am the Warden' as such as soon as the words came out of the other man's mouth The Warden would solidify the smoke on two points, one was the left wrist of Marcus, the other was the right. In an instant it would be as if one thousand, one hundred pounds would be on the left bone of the wrist of the right wrist in a centimeter, it was nowhere else at that point in time. However after a second, it switched over the the right bone in the left wrist. It was centered each time on only a small part of the bone a centimeter, and the wrists would snap as soon as the force was applied. As this was happening the rest of the smoke went behind the boy and left the part doing the breaking behind, before bringing it up and solidifying on his neck and pulling him back. This time The Warden did not use as much pressure, however this all happened before the man could even form his tonfas, if he would still want to after the above actions should they happen which they should as the smoke had already have been around the boy and in the position before Marcus replied back. The face would now be positioned behind Marcus and whisper into his ear, "Surrender and comply before I exert the pressure onto your neck."

238/993
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Marcus stone

Marcus stone

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

(Ok my bad. Also with the wrist are you talking about the bones in the wrist [the carpals] which there are a few and they are roundish shape it possible to still use the wrist and hand every with one of those broken but there will be pain. or are you talking about Radius and Ulna? I'll take it you mean the carpals until other wise told i then edit to fit.)

Man was this guy fast was the thought that went though Marcus head as the smoke guy first put bone breaking pressure on one wrist then the other. Though he tried to spread the pressure a bit so that it was a couple of the carpals factored in each wrist instead of one of them broken in each wrist but it was a no go there was a snapping noise as the bone broke. it would be painful as hell to use the wrist now then as the tonfas form Marcus hears "Surrender and comply before I exert the pressure onto your neck." as he was pull back by his neck.

Reacting by trying to filp backwards by jumping but that when the predator Instincts kicked in and stoped him from breaking his own neck instead he uses the motion to drive a elbow into where a body would of been if there was one while forming a light simple armour out of his life-force with focus on his neck and joints by making little thorns so sharp that they could cut the very air with a little pressure on them. thinking fast Marcus tries again to speak and this time he was able to get what he wanted to be heard. "Hay man how about we talk this out a little before anyone get hurt a lot more hmm? have you ever been in a little misunderstanding?"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Marcus stone on Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:47 pm

((It's fine for you to pick the bone, however I did specify the pressure was on one bone, not multiple, and that it was only in a centimeter. So you cannot spread the pressure)
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:11 pm

(Why in the hell would you backflip when I'm holding your neck in a bar?)

Marcus would attempt to back flip, however he would be stopped by something that is to say the Warden's solidified smoke around his neck. The boy would throw his head back and arch his back before using his legs to jump in reverse, however his head and neck were still stuck in the Warden's grasp and as his body moved they could not. "Wait no don't!" The Warden would scream his eyes going wide in horror as Marcus snapped his own neck.
Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:39 pm

((Big ol sigh right here but I have to make it so you don't die. You cutting the air is hilarious though so you can try to say it hits me but it doesn't

Smoke Form: 3/5))

The elbow passed through the thin smoke and the thorns did jack shit to the smoke that was The Warden, it was like throwing a pebble into gale force winds. How cute, the villain thought he could try to attack and then ask to talk it through. Well according to logic, a guilty man fought back and someone who was guilty of harming children deserved a bit worse than two tiny broken bones. So he simply increased the pressure on the neck and shattered the construct the boy tried to make.

"The only one getting hurt more is you" The warden said before lifting the man up by his neck at forty miles an hour ascending into the sky while also solidifying the smoke under the man's arms and pinning them in an upright position. "Now surrender before I break both of your arms and let you drop" by the time the Warden had said this they were already well over six hundred feet into the air.

1,248/900 used in training already

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)   A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Misunderstanding (Warden open)
Page 1 of 1