Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Gai Gun's Abilities

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abel

Abel

The Gai Gun's Abilities Empty
PostSubject: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:03 pm

Name:Chi Shot
    Power:Chi Manipulation
    Description:The Gai Gun trains his Chi Manipulation to give him the ability to shoot it out in bursts and blasts and waves at his opponents.
    C Rank- Fires small blasts about the size of an adult's head. They travel about 50 MPH. The Heat of the blast is about 500 degrees Fahrenheit Waves are about as big as the blasts.

Last edited by Gai Gun on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:32 pm

Size of the blast. Destructive ability of the blast. Speed of the blast. Heat of the blast range of the blast. I need those details.
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:40 pm

Edited And it won't go farther then B Rank and I'll let mods or admins decide amount of words to train and if the distance speed and other things aren't sufficent I shall let you guys decide all of that info to keep it balanced.
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

No need for B rank as you cant have that yet.

Also with the waves you say they are the size of the blast, this means they wont expand past that size understood?
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:20 pm

understood!
Back to top Go down
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Approved for training/purchase
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:27 pm

The Gai Gun came back to the mountain where he was first given his powers. He was to visit the deity that first granted him his abilities, he figured there was no one else he would want to train with just yet except for the deity. He was the only one he could really place trust with. "Izanagi." He said softly, waiting for him to appear, as Izanagi appeared, he flew up to him, and shook his hand. "Hello Rubedo, how has your adventures in America been, have you been successful and preventing crime and evil." The Gai Gun sighed, as he shrugged his shoulders. "Some what, but I feel as if, I could be bettter, I haven't been training and I need your help sir."

"Why would you need my help? How could I help?" The Gai Gun sat down and began to meditate, as he thought what exactly did he want to train. He knew Izanagi couldn't help him in terms of flying, seeing how Izanagi never even knew The Gai Gun could fly, he was the first incarnation to gain the ability to do so. He thought about his durability, as he never really endured any serious physical punishment from an opponent. His only problem has been a unimpressive offensive in his opinion.

Then he began to think about his experience, with the woman who was completely unaffected by his strongest attacks. He thought how useless any of his tactics were but how she was shot from out of the sky by one of his allies, and how his comrade was attacked by someone from long distance. He thought, what if it was him, he would be a sitting duck and would simply be shot out the sky as the one who called herself hades. Or emelie had been murdered. "What, could I do to counter that. If only I had long range attacks or some type of projectiles."

The Gai Gun looked up at Izanagi, as he raised an eyebrow. "Doe the Gai Gun have some type of projectile, I know I have advanced durability and mystic martial arts, but is there anything else I could do? Like, i don't know fire some projectiles from my chi?" Izanagai smiled, as he thought and put his hand on his chin, going into deep thought, as he looked at Gai Gun. "Yes, it is. you can fire your chi into blasts and waves. I think your strong to learn this. Let's see." Izanagi created targets in the air with just the snap of a finger.

"With your powers, you can make projectiles from your chi, just focus them into your feet or hands, and fire them at the targets. Just focus your chi, and shoot it out at the targets." The Gai Gun nodded at Izanagi, as he closed his eyes, He began to focus, as he started to channel his chi into his limbs, he start to groan. "Ahh." He said, as he started to shout louder, similar to someone on a popular anime charging their ultimate attack. He looked at Izanagi, as he nodded in approval, he nodded back and focused on the target. "Start with a blast, then we can work on the wave next." Izanagi said, as Rubedo stared at his target, he sent his fist forward sending a blast at the target, the projectile soared and exploded when coming into contact with the target.

He turned around, and sent a kick behind him, and sent another projectile at another target, resulting in the same result, as he smirked and looked back at Izanagai. "So, is that sufficient?" He said, smiling at him, as Izanagi applauded at him, and then he made several targets in him, right behind each other over and over. "Fire it all in one big wave." The Gai Gun nodded, and stood back, and charged his chi back into his hand. "Watch Me." The Gai Gun shouted, as he sent his fist forward, as he did, a wave of chi was shot forward at the targets, piercing through each target, as they all were destroyed upon contact, as the Gai Gun smiled, and turned his back to them. "What's next?"

700/700 for Chi Shot C Rank Ability
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:29 pm

lol training approved
Back to top Go down
Abel

Abel

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 7:30 pm

Wait sorry, Ok this is the topic I trained the ability

https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t932-target-practice-training
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Gai Gun's Abilities   The Gai Gun's Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

The Gai Gun's Abilities
Page 1 of 1