Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call

Go down 
+3
Flash Prime
Soviet Jesus
Anarchist
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Though Nameless was concentrating his powers the Darkness always protected him. It served him and would not allow anything to happen. So as the symbiotes approached and tried to catch the Nameless one off guard reflexively his suit would set up a Shield and the darkness itself would defensively cause a barrier that would block the symbiot from latching on to him. "That was naughty" He said with a smile as he continued to crush the Dark Flash. If there were no more interruption in between time his planned teleportation would go as planned however he would leave a gift in the darkness. Braces would be attached to those in the darkness with full density and strength in the darkness and as Nameless dissapeared leaving the lingering illusion the bracers would explode. However in the illusion it would look as if clown and Tara were working together. Like they had struck a deal to set the 5 of the criminals up. Tara to rid the world of the evil and clown to return such vile souls back to hell. The illusion would be beyond real. The bracers that would detonate looked like colorful ribbons with smiley face used by the clown. With that done Nameless would attempt to teleport away again leaving them with the lingering illusion. Given the borrowed power it would last a few hours after he left. Of course clown would be seen clearly the real clown just his actions were altered. Nameless would teleport before everything exploded if successful. But his defenses were still active if he fell short.

Teleportation/Crush/Illusion same as my last post

Skills
Spoiler:

Abilities

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Anarchist

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:00 pm

OoC: Any probs or clarification, PM me. I had to rush this one. I gotta go for a few hours.

little game had come to an end. Legion flaunted his powers as if the force of the Pheonix truly belonged to him. And just like that, he was gone, leaving them. Though the Clown could not do harm to another with his powers, he could push things in the right direction. The area would begin to warp, and the darkness began to float into the sky in the form of cartoonish clouds before any detonation. With it, the influence it held over the rest. As the Clown used the power he was given, abit of blood trickled down from his lips. Bending reality was easy when you owned the realm, but using a false body to do it would cause it to fall apart if used back to back too frequently. "Continue to play your games. Once hell is truly on Earth, everything ends for you aswell." The three manipulated villains would continue their fighting, seeing how they weren't even looking towards him, only for it all to end in a red hued rift. The symbiote, Mime, Minotaur, Poprocket, and Flash would disappear in flames. Before the Flash dispersed, one could see him simply readjusting his body to how it was before, like he was some sort of undead being. There was no spine, or bone in its "body". There was nothing. Crushing energy did nothing to it. To destroy it, it would take much more than the basic theatrics.

After this moment, it would just be the clown left standing. As the clown began to burn in flames, it used the sleeve of its suit to wipe the botches of blood from its chin. "Once you're back in the underworld, you will pay for your insolence, Legion. You won't last forever up here." In that moment, the demonic clown was gone in ashes and low chuckles permeated through the area. The job was done either way.

clown:
Back to top Go down
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 6:29 pm

She couldn't do anything but just lay there. She couldn't move at all... She was out cold, but... Something burned inside of her. It gave her resolve to get back up. Or at least... Attempt to. Her eyes would snap open, she still felt the paralyzing pain. It was horrendous and it wouldn't stop. She would try to lift her other arms, they would only budge a little bit... She tried with all her strength to move, but she couldn't... 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Flash was teleported away, but not for long, as she made a mad dash through the states to make it back. Breaking her limits, she'd boost her speed by five, bursting through the states at 24,000 miles per hour. When she left the warehouse, her sheer speed tore it apart, as she ripped right through the walls like a speeding bullet, heading to its destination. Every path she took, heading back to California, would have flames and destruction left behind in her wake. Though she was moving too fast to actually be seen, the chaos that was second behinds her would show just the sheer power of her speed had. When she finally reached the neighborhood again, she'd slow down her speed to a reasonable level before skidding to a stop in the center of the street. Behind her, the mass destruction she caused would catch up, as cards would be sent flying into buildings and the road literally was torn in half. It seemed like everyone was gone, but Kira was still injured. Deactivating her speed mode, Miss Flash would jog over to the girl, kneeling down next to her. "Kira, I don't believe they did this to you! I should have been here. I'm so sorry.." The crimson speedster placed a hand on the girl as her eyes began to fill with slight tears. "I'll make them pay for what they did to you. I'll make them all pay.." The heat around her body began to raise slightly, almost like it was a hot day in the middle of the summer. In her eyes was a spark of hatred..No matter how much right she did, something bad always came from it. It was..sickening.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Nameless would reappear in the shadows next to the fallen woman and take a knee next to her seemingly ignoring Tara. "For the gift of immortality and a chance to live again you will give me what I need." He would jerk her neck to the side and his elongated canines would pierce her neck. A little of the blood was taken in he was after all a vampire yet he did not succumb to the thirst like most. The curse if she was successfully bitten was bestowed upon her. Yet Namless would not stick around to find out the results. He would begin to elevate and fly off as the woman would begin to die and be reborn an agonizing process from what he had been told but it would correct her injuries.

Abilities
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Riflin' Ryan

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 7:53 pm

As a man, bit into her neck.. She didn't care any more, was it death? She started to cough after he had bit her. "What... Did... You.. Do.. To... Me!" She said, struggling to say the words. She started to cough more, frantically. Then, black blood like liquid substance came out of her mouth. A small puddle of it went from her mouth to the ground. "I'm... I'm... Okay!" She said struggling to form a smile.  She struggled, to lift her arm up, it took her about 2 seconds to do that. When she fully lifted it up, she gave her a weak thumbs up and a smile. She coughed some more and more black blood came out of her mouth. Dropping onto the floor below her.. The virus she already had inside of her body was fighting with the vampiric virus that had been injected inside of her. They both fighter for dominance.. The black blood was a byproduct of the virus mixing in with her current blood. The vampiric virus was more trying to be more protective of it's host, because of the symbiosis relationship the vampiric virus has with a human host.. A war was going on inside of her body, there would be no disclose winner.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 8:15 pm

As Tara wiped her eyes, she'd look back to see the Nameless one biting into her lover's neck. In a fit of confusion and rage, she'd push him off of her. Though it was too late, he already had sunk his fangs into her. "What are you doing?! Get away from her!" A fit of rage filled the young hero's gut, as she yelled out to the Nameless one, who was taking flight at this moment. A powerful cosmic flame would erupt from her body, taking the form of the Phoenix, as she pressed herself up to her feet. "Stay away from my life, Nameless! This tragedy is your fault!" She pointed up towards him. This wasn't his fault at all, and in the end he was simply attempting to help her. But Tara's mind was clouded. From the moment he mentioned helping SHIELD, she started to over think on why he associated himself with her. It wasn't because he cared. He never planned on finding her father. No, he planned on keeping tabs on her! Who's to say he wasn't already working with the government throughout all of this?! She clenched her fists, but the rage would subside as Kira began to move once again. At this time, sirens were finally heard coming towards the area. It had taken so long for them to arrive, but Tara wouldn't stick around. Miss Flash..was a symbol that didn't show any signs of change in criminals. That name caused her close ones to be attacked. Criminals would never change no matter the punishment.. Standing away from the girl, Tara would back away and take off slightly below the speed of sound. She'd leave suddenly, not looking back. If she wanted to protect everyone, drastic measures would need to be taken..Starting with a new name.

[exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call   No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

No More Heroes | Miss Flash House Call
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2