Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] Empty
PostSubject: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 pm

Sitting in class, the blonde haired college student would be staring towards the powerpoint being played by her overly boring..overly slow, teacher. Let's be sure to put an emphasis on slow, seeing how Tara, the young woman in question, was so used to life on the fast lane. Living each day six hundred quarter miles at a time, more or less. Sitting in class was like torture to the young speedster, and it was apparent from how scrunched up her nose would get, and the constant tapping of her pencil on the hardwood top desk. Her friend, a dark skinned girl by the name of Ashley, would nudge her should with a stern expression. Apparently her tapping was taking the attention of her fellow classmates who were actually trying to pay attention to the boring lecture. "Ugh, sorry Ashley. I already read through the book, so this class is like constant review everyday. You can't understand how boring that is." How could she? An hour class felt like a year to the young super heroine Miss Flash. Just like how a few seconds felt like hours to her aswell. Probably the biggest downside to having superspeed was this small little flaw. Ashley, still trying to pay attention, would look towards her friend again. "Maybe you should go get some fresh air, or a drink of water, to keep the blood flowing. I'll take down any notes if you miss something important." She had no idea what she just offered to the speedster. No idea whatsoever. Within that very second, Tara stood from her seat with a wide smile that was shown clearly thanks to the black lipstick she wore. "You're the best!-" SHHHHH!, the rest of the students would focus their attention on her once again, making her lift her hands over her mouth. "S-sorry.." Her muffled apology came through her fingers as she walked to the stairs and headed up towards the exit in the top left section of the room. The moment she left the room, she'd throw her hands into the air and jog down the hallway with a large grin. "Ashley you are so awesome! Now that I have a good hour to blow, what should I do with my free time?" Tara pinched her chin between her pointer finger and thumb. "Well for one, nothing fun ever happens on campus. Being an interior designer in the future is also going to be boring I bet. But a job's a job, huh?" Pushing off, she'd make her strides towards the exit of the building.

After several minutes of walking, Tara had made it off the campus and onto the streets. They were surprisingly empty, seeing how kids were in school and the adults were mostly at work. This was perfect for her. That meant there wouldn't be many lines for anything, and places wouldn't be packed like they usually were. Walking down the sidewalk, her keen green eyes would shift to look at various advertisements for food. Now from someone else's point of view, it would appear as though the young blonde didn't eat as much as the next guy, but that was mistaken. She could eat almost anyone under a table thanks to the calories she burned using her abilities. "Seems kind of pathetic that during my free time, all I think about is food. Pull yourself together, Tara." Shaking her head, she'd continue down the sidewalk looking for something that'd catch her eye. Surely there was something to do on this weekday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:22 pm

Kira was lost, she didn't know what to do. Where to go.... Nothing, she often found herself without place in this world. She was walking for what was like weeks. The technology they had here was average at best. The technology in her home realm was far greater. The technology here was too simplistic for her advanced mind to understand. Then... Her 'stomach' growled, loudly practically BEGGING her for food. She could live without food, but the living cells in her suit couldn't. They needed energy to do their tasks, as much energy that a whole human would need. Whenever she eats, it's like she's eating for two people. Then, she walked pasted a woman. "Ello! Do you know where I can get some.... Food!" She said in her olden dialect, her dialect was like that of humans during medieval times. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:54 pm

Tara's nose scrunched up at the strange woman's mention of food, and she even had a sort of accent behind it that was even more odd. Maybe this would have made Tara cautious to respond, but in her days as a superhero she had seen demons, gods, and much more. This woman, and her weird fashion sense, was nothing but the tip of the iceberg in Tara's everyday life. Rubbing her head with her right hand, and placing the other on her hip, the young speedster looked straight up. Above them was a sign with a giant arrow pointing towards the building they stood infront of. It was a seafood restaurant with fresh fish caught at the piers. "I can tell you're new around here. Maybe even slightly blind too?" Tara giggled with the last sentence as she closed an eye and balled a fist up to her lips. "You're standing infront of a place right now. It's pretty good, nothing too amazing. I've been up and down these streets and none of these places compare to the eateries out on the piers. I'm sure you've been on them before. Alot of people dress and talk like that out there. I never understood that. Is it a part of a fashion sense or something? Maybe just for fun?" Tara pinched her chin between her thumb and pointer finger in thought. Her supercharged mind went through multiple scenarios at once, to why someone would dress in such weird fashions on a whim. Though could she talk much? The whole black lipstick, dark eye liner, and bobby bangs over the forehead wasn't that normal either. "Anyway, I hope you have some money on you cause these places are so expensive for no reason! But some reason I keep coming back, and they keep taking more and more of my money. They know me by name now..Isn't that sad? A food place knows you by name cause you eat there so much. Ugh it's so embarrassing. Like what kind of customer service is that? It's like a subtle way of them telling me to shut up and give them my money." Rolling her eyes up, she crossed her arms over her chest and sighed. Totally went off topic with that one..That was another price to pay with a mind going through so many thoughts at such a constant pace. Her attention span was also lacking quite severely.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:11 pm

"Chootia!" She yelled at herself, Calling herself a dumbass in Hindi the language she spoke primarily. It was obvious she was standing in front of a restaurant. She couldn't read English however... That made things a little difficult, okay VERY difficult. Kira scratched the back of her head with her left hand and sighed at her lack of knowledgej of being able to function properly with Humanity."Yes, I am very new." She said with a smile, scratching the back of her head still. Eateries? That word didn't register in her mind. 'It's probably somewhere you eat at.' She thought, finding out the meaning by the context she had used it in. "The piers?" She said out loud thinking about it, for about a second or two. "Oh yeah! The piers! " She said in mock remembrance, she didn't actually know where the pier was located or what was on them. "Yeah, I've been on the pier plenty of times!"She said, it was obvious that she was lying about it. "Is it Not good for them to remember your name?" She said, pinching her chin as well. "I hope you don't mind, but I'm about to buy some food from here, would you like some as well? It's on the house." She said, using the wrong phrase at the end. She meant to say, 'It's on me' But, she actually said its on the house.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 11:32 pm

Watching the woman's body language and listening to her odd way of speaking, Tara couldn't help but cover her mouth and give a few giggles. She was such a character, and that was saying something. San Francisco was usually crawling with odd people, but this was surely taking the cake for the day. However, the giggling stopped completely the moment the woman offered to treat Tara to a meal. Grabbing her hands with a super speed movement, and holding the woman's palms in her own, the young speedster would give a childish smile of excitement. "What?! Really?! Oh that is so awesome! This day is getting better and better as it goes on! But I must warn you, I eat alot despite my size. I once ate a whole place under.." When she was in her Ms. Flash costume and needed to recharge the batteries, but she left that small little section out. Running towards the entrance, still holding onto the woman's hand, Tara would lead her into the restaurant. "Enough of my boring stories! Let's go in, you're going to love this place lots." Tara spoke with an exciting tone as she held open the door for the woman and watched it close if she actually entered. Looking at the front booth, the young male that usually worked afternoons would be standing with a bored expression. As he saw the young Tara, his face seemed to light up. Probably because he was about to get paid, or he finally had some kind of action for the day. "Ahh, look who it is! Little Miss Tara, welcome back. We were expecting you today, too." The moment the boy said her name, Tara crossed her arms and scrunched up her nose in annoyance. "I'm here with a friend, okay? This is her first time, so I'm showing her around. Show some respect and customer service, little busboy!" The blonde stuck her tongue out at the boy and he simply scoffed. "Follow me ladies."

The server would lead them to a table near a window with two seats on opposite sides. Taking a seat, Tara would immediately put her elbows onto the table and use her hands to prop up her head. Not every lady like, but she never was. Her eyes wandered towards the window slowly, as if she was watching something, but no one was there. "So where do you come from exactly? I don't even know your name."
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 4:52 pm

"You ate a whole Place?!!!?!?" She said while stretching her hands out to exaggerate how big the building was, she spread her arms out. While, having her arms out wide. " Choatiaa Dumga" She said, meaning holy shit in Hindi. She was shocked that she actually ate a whole building. She actually knew what she meant, but it was easier to play dumb at times. Why? Acting stupid had plenty of benefits, it's a mask she used to hide herself from public. It's effective for people not to know her true identity. Getting lead into the restaurant by the woman, the busboy greeted Lara by her name. Lara? Nice average name. As the Busboy walked them to their table he handed them two menus. Putting them on the table, for them to order something. Touching the menu suspiciously, she looked at it eye level she had her eye on the edge of the table looking at it. Then, she opened it, looking at all of the seafoods in it. She looked at all of it... She couldn't pick a single item that she wanted more than the rest. "What do you think that's the best?" Kira said to Lara, while looking at her with a puzzled look. Then, the waiter came over. 'Too late...' She thought as the waiter came to take their orders. "I'll take two of every food item on the menu for liquid I'll have..." She said, looking for the word. "Water." She said, while handing the man the menu when he asked for it. "And, you miss Tara?" He said tapping his pen on the notepad.  When she placed her order, Kira looked at her. "I am Kira Sankuchi, I am from...." She said, trying to think of an acceptable excuse. 'Aww, screw it.' She thought. "I'm not from earth, I'm from a completely other realm." She said like it was the most obvious thing ever. The waiter came over with their respectable drinks. She took a sip from her glass of water, nonchalantly. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 7:03 pm

The blonde stared across the table as the other had ordered two of everything on the menu. Was that all for her, or was that what both of them would be sharing? Tilting her head with a quizzical look, she almost wanted to laugh. When it came to her turn, and the man asked her what she was going to get, Tara would simply tap her chin. "I'll have what she's having. Oh but for a drink, I'd like a sprite or something close to it. Maybe a mountain dew?" Classic movie line. Something she never thought she'd be able to say in real life. It almost made her burst out laughing, but to remedy this need she would bite her lip instead. The man walked off with the order, and Tara turned to look towards the woman who was know giving her name. Tugging at her ear, and giving an odd expression on her face, Tara's blue eyes shifted to the side. "From another realm? That was the weirdest thing I heard all day, but not the weirdest thing I heard my entire life." As the waiter returned with her drink, Tara could take it in her hand and take a long sip from the straw provided. Drinking it down to half, she'd set it down on the table and let out a large gasp for air. Leaning her head back onto her chair, the young blonde's eyes would be focused towards the ceiling of the place. "So what realm do you come from exactly? Some other planet? Other dimension far from here across galaxies? I'd believe anything at this point in my life. Like there was this one guy-" Tara took a quick sip of her drink before continuing on. "Some demon guy who popped up in my room one day. I know this story sounds very odd, but I'm serious. It was some apartment and he showed up offering to help me find some answers about my-" She slowly trailed off the subject, as she tugged at her ear nervously, and looked towards the window. "Anyway, Kira. What realm do you come from? Is it anything like this place?"
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:30 am

When the man left, and Kira saw the woman biting her lip.... Her face went to a large noticeable shade of red. She didn't think in English, but in her language various thoughts were going threw her mind such as... 'God that's hot...' and many variations of that word. Her face proceeded to become a darker red. "Just please stop... Your evil powers of seduction are working." Where the words that escaped from her mouth... She quickly, moved her hands towards her face, and clapped them both on her mouth. This started to leave Kira finding herself studying the other woman's features. 'Nice... Nice.. WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKING!' Kira thought... 

Her eyes can be seen darting from her drink, to the woman's chest then to her face... 'What is up with me...' She thought. The woman asked her what realm was she from. It seemed hazy, what kind of foul play was this? "I'm not even sure if it's on this plane of existence. There's only two ways you can get there.... Death, and being born there." Kira said, in truth... Her eyes were still darting... "Please, excuse me... I'm going to the toilet real wick" She said, in her weird dialect. As she stood up from her chair and went to the bathroom. Asking numerous people where it was, on her way to it.

When, she finally went to the bathroom... She looked into the mirror and turned on the faucet and started to wash her face. Thinking about how she reacted, and why it wasn't acceptable. As she wet her hand, she suddenly had to take a piss. She went into the stall, did her business. Washed her hands and left the bathroom. Returning to the table where she had been sitting at. When she returned, The waiter was there giving them their food. The table was filled with a illustratorous display of food... Her stomachs growled in hunger. She sat down, and watched if her friend started to eat first. She would imitate how she ate. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:21 am

"E-Eh..?!" Tara's ears perked up, as she heard the woman's words. She had just noticed her face was such a red tint, and it caused hers to get slightly red aswell. Was it something she said? To make things even more odd, Tara caught note of the woman's eyes shifting from the drink, to her chest, then to her face. The speedster didn't exactly know what to do in this situation, but instead of covering up her chest, she'd spread her arms abit wider so the woman could get a better look. Her green eyes shifted to her corners, avoiding eye contact, as the red tinted blush was still across her face. The blonde simply nodded along as the woman explained where she was from. Then, she excused herself and left the table. Putting an elbow on the table, Tara would use it to hold her head up as she let out a nervous sigh. "Wow, it's getting hot in here." The young speedster said with a nervous tone, as she tugged the collar of her shirt. It was strange. Guys never made her feel so flustered, but when it came to this female she could hardly stay still. Deep in thought, Tara hadn't even noticed the waiter return with the food they had ordered. The smell did nothing for her. Her mind was already all swimmy, thanks to what had just happened. It didn't help that she was always thinking at a super charged rate of speed, so the number of scenarios going through her mind about the other woman was alarming. Tara's attention would be brought back to the woman, after hearing a feint growling in her right ear. Shifting her head, she'd wave. "Welcome back, Kira. I was waiting for you so we could start together." The young blonde gave the woman a smile and waited for her to sit down. Reaching over, she'd grab a piece of calamari and place it on the edge of her tongue, taking a slow bite. Giving a small shiver and closing her eyes, Tara would let the flavor take her away. "Muy delicious!" She took a few more chews before swallowing and reaching for another. "So this realm of yours. Does it have a name?"
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 3:44 am

"Yes, it's name is S'wââg"  She said, still glowing red because the woman had opened her chest. 'What? Did she sense I was looking at her chest... I obviously wasn't I mean...' She thought arguing with herself.Wait... She was arguing with herself, that was new... She started to eat a , eating it in the same fashion, but a little slower because of curiosity. As she ate it, she chewed slowly... She didn't like the consistency of it. When she reached towards a lobster, a small tendril came out and absorbed it into it's very essence. That was her suit's way of eating, when it finished the lobster shell, plopped back where it was. It happened so fast, that it seemed like, Kira had looked at it and put it back down. It was a empty shell, not a single scrap of meat in it.

"Want this?" Kira said offering her the empty lobster. Kira, tried a shrimp thingy, it was so delicious. "They don't have food like this where I come from!" She said, while her lips moved as she ate it. The skin colored tendrils where still grabbing food. When she grabbed a certain item, a tendril would seep from her hand and grab a item, consuming it completely while, not even eating the non digestible parts of it. Kira still found her gaze slipping towards the other woman's chest at inappropriate times.  As she dipped a shrimp into a red sauce and ate it, she mhmm'd in delight. "I see why you liked this place!" Kira said, complimenting the food. "Do you have a residence? Somewhere, I can stay? I'm honestly, with out a home.." 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 7:34 pm

What a weird name for a realm. Extremely weird, actually. Simply nodding and continuing to chew, Tara's brow would raise after seeing what appeared to be a tendril move off the woman's clothing. Watching the tendril absorb the food into itself, Tara coughed on the piece of seafood in her mouth. Hitting her chest a few times with a closed fist, she would force the piece of food down her throat and gasp for air. "U-ugh that didn't feel too good! Weird outfit you got there.." It didn't help that the lobster shell was spit out almost as soon as it was absorbed. Tara would have missed it if her vision wasn't always slowed down thanks to her increased perception. "I'll pass on the empty shell. Why would I want a thing like that? lols." Yes, the young blonde actually said "lols" while reaching for a crab leg. "That's strange not having food like this, there. I'm not sure what I'd do, to be honest! Probably freak out or some nonsense haha. I mean, I may be small but I eat alot. Comes with a territory of being a growing young woman, right?" And having a metabolism like no other, but that small tidbit wasn't necessary huh? The speedster's phone would begin to vibrate and she'd reach into her pocket to pull it out. The named read "Ashley." Oh crap, was class almost over already? She'd need to book it back to the school if she had any hopes of getting there before class was let out! She sort of panicked for that quick second before hearing the woman's question about living arrangements. Pinching her chin between her thumb and pointer finger, while tilting her head to the side, Tara would give a quizzical look. "This is kinda sudden, and out of the blue. I don't live alone, I live with my adopted family. I can't really be the judge of if you can stay with us or not, they are. I can bring you home with me after class, though. Then we could find out." The speedster nodded to herself as her phone continued to ring in her hand. Pressing the green button on the touch screen, she'd press it against her ear. "Sorry, Ashley! I'm on my way, I promise! Yea..Yea no, I was totally helping someone out and lost track of time. I'll be back in a flash, just wait okay?" The blonde spoke on the phone with an apologetic tone before hanging up and letting out a sigh. There was no way she could dash off right now. Not with Kira, or she'd reveal her biggest secret. Well, her second biggest secret.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:39 pm

Seeing her start to cough, as her suit ate food. "You okay!?" She said, while looking at her."Oh this thing? It's only living armor. Nothing more nothing less." She deadpanned, while chewing some of her food. It was starting to deplete, with the extensive help of her suit. "Haha! Really? We mostly had Curry, so I have a thing for spicy foods." She responded with, still looking at her. "Yeah, sorry for asking too soon..." Kira said, excusing herself... I mean... Asking if you can stay with someone right after you had just met them? Ridiculous! She continued to est more and more of the food.She started to feel full... She wanted to eat more, but she was too full to eat. She reached towards another crab, but alas.... She couldn't. She finished all of her food except for that crab. She puffed, and put her arms under her breast. Unintentionally, making them appear larger. A waiter walked over. "I hope you, lovely ladies enjoyed the food. Are you ready for the bill?" He said... "Yeah, hand me the bill please." She said, still pouting a little bit that she was too full to eat anymore. "Just one second!" He said while running to the back to get the, bill. Returning with a small flat black book. "That will be, 483 dollars and 82 cents!" He said, while leaving the bill with her. Opening her hand, she created a single 500 dollar bill.  "Are you a magician?" He said, applauding her 'trick'. "Yeah" she said, while standing up, getting ready to leave.She prompted for Tara to leave with her."Wait... That's, 26.28 cent in change.." He said as she started to exit. "Consider it your tip!" She said with a smile. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:07 pm

"Spicy, huh? Muy caliente!" Tara let out a small giggle, as her eyes shifted to the table. "And it's fine. They took me in off the streets when I had no one. Who's to say they won't do the same for you? One stipulation is, you usually have to work to help pay the bills. Like for me, while I go to school I have a side job as a courier. I get things to places in lickety split, ya know?" The blonde snapped her fingers and turned her head to see the waiter heading their way. When Tara looked back, her eyes would be focused on the woman's breasts for a split second before looking away. This was getting awkward..Miss Flash would have made a move by now. But Tara Strong? She was a coward when it came to things like this. Without the mask she was just a girl. Not a young woman, but a girl. As the woman's attention was on the man who was turning to go get the bill, Tara would use her super speed to finish the rest of the meal before the female turned back around. Patting her stomach and leaning back into her chair, the small woman would let out a large breath of air. "That hit the spot." Her phone would begin to vibrate again, and she'd look down towards her hip. Ugh, this was a pain! During this time, she missed the entire trick. All she heard was clapping, which made her look back up to see her dinner partner leaving. Getting up, she'd pat herself and jog after the woman. Slowing down to a walk, she'd walk beside her while placing her hands down on her hips. "So you're into magic, huh? That's pretty cool. I'm surprised you even know what magic is. I figured your realm would call it something else entirely, and whatnot. But maybe that's just me over-thinking things." Tara stretched her arms out forward and into a stretch. When they made it to the door, she'd be sure to open it for the female before following out behind. "Thanks for the meal, by the way. I'll have to repay the favor one of these days. I'm surprised you have that kind of money, seeing how you're not from here." Nodding to herself, the young heroine would take a sharp turn onto the sidewalk, heading back towards the campus.
Back to top Go down
Flash Prime

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 pm

She only went along with what the man said, as to not attract suspicion. "It's not magic... I just go by letting people call it that."Kira said, while smiling.  Her stomach grumbled, not in hunger or fullness... "It's just a exact copy of a dollar bill, I created." She said, scratching the back of her head. Why was she so nervous? She saw the automobiles drive up and down the street. "You don't have to worry about pay me back... Your company was enough!" She said to the woman who was walking away. Seeing her walk away... Something clicked. She ran up to her, and grabbed her hand from behind. " Your beautiful." She said, Wrapping her fingers around her hand. "Ah... The hell am I doing I just met the woman." She whispered to herself, turning around walking back. 
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"H-huh? Uh thanks, Kira. You're very beautiful too." The green eyed blonde would give a nod and a smile before hearing her phone start to go off again. Taking her hand back, and giving a bow, Tara would lift a brow. "Well, I gotta dash. I go to school at the Art Institution a few blocks down from here. Just meet me there in like a few hours I guess." With one last wave, the blonde speedster would turn and begin to jog back towards the campus. Nothing super fast, just normal speeds. But the moment she turned into an alley, and out of everyone's view, she was gone in the blink of an eye.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]   Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star] Empty

Back to top Go down

Career Research and Development [Open to all except Lone Star]
Page 1 of 1