Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Zayra Starter Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonas

Sonas

Zayra Starter Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Zayra Starter Abilities   Zayra Starter Abilities EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:14 pm

Name: Flight
    Power: Telekinesis
    Description: This is the act of using telekinesis on one self to achieve the feat of flight. This ability is one of few that can be used in conjunction with others without conflicting, similarly to being able to run and fire a gun at the same time. At C rank the speed of this type of flight is limited to 50 miles per hour, at B rank it's limited to 150 mph, at A rank it's limited to 300 mph, and at S rank it's limited to 500 mph. There is no limit to the height this can be maintained, but its not like it protects the user from extreme temperatures, pressures, or the lack of air.

Name: Repulsor Shield
    Description: This is the act of using telekinesis conditionally, meaning that it only affects objects that come to the force, rather than the other way around. Zayra will weave a 360 degree bubble of telekinetic force around that will push away all physical substance in the direction that the sphere is spinning. Anything stronger in rank than the rank of this technique used can break through at a reduced effectiveness. This bubble can be up to 1.5 meters in radius max. Regarding non-abilities, the max weight of objects that can be repulsed by this ability are as follows: 2000 pounds at C rank, 5000 pounds at B rank, 12000 pounds at A rank, and 30000 pounds at S rank. This ability cannot be stacked.

Name: Gravitational Pulse
    Range: C - 20 meters | B - 50 meters | A - 100 meters | S - 150 meters
    Description: This ability produces a powerful concussive blast of telekinesis as a raw force directly forward out of Zayra's palm. It is primarily used to push back solid objects, as well as cause impact damage. Travelling out at 20 meters per second at all ranks, this pulse increases in size as it travels, at a 60 degree wide arc. At C rank this pulse can blast away objects up to 1000 pounds in the path, causing heavy bruising or a concussion on a human at C rank, or being able to crack bones and rock at point blank. At B rank, the blast can push objects up to 2500 pounds, cracking bones, breaking skin, and causing internal bleeding on impact; while, at point-blank range it can break through bones and rock easily. At A rank, the blast can push objects up to 6000 pounds, with impact damage that breaks through bones, rock, and metal; while, at point-blank range it can completely shatter bones and rock, rip skin off, and plow easily through metal. At S rank, the blast can push objects up to 15000 pounds, with an impact force so powerful it can tear any object softer than diamond or less durable than titanium apart with ease, while even those substances are obliterated at point-blank range. This ability cannot be stacked.

----------------------

Let's just say we stacked this next ability a bunch of times (Depending on how many times I wanna train it). See application for the pre-approved version:

Name: Singular Object Manipulation
    Range: C - 25 meters | B - 50 meters | A - 150 meters | S - 500 meters
    Description: With focus on a single object, and basic use of Telekinesis, Zayra can use this ability to move that object with her mind. At C rank, Zayra can maintain up to 2,000 pounds at 3.3 mph (1000 Joules, maximum 200 mps), following the inversely proportionate rule for anything lighter. At B rank, she can maintain up to 5,000 pounds at 3 mph (2000 Joules, maximum 400 mps). At A rank, she can maintain up to 12,000 pounds at 3 mph (5000 Joules, maximum 600 mps). Finally at S rank, she can maintain up to 30,000 pounds at 2.7 mph (10000 Joules, maximum 800 mps). As long as the object being manipulated is half the maximum proportion for the rank of this technique, Zayra can manipulate different parts of the single object individually (such as limbs on a person). Due to balance, this cannot be used on Playable Characters

Last edited by Sonas on Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Zayra Starter Abilities   Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:10 pm

https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com/t126-important-branching-powers<<<< This thing is your best friend you can give or take certain aspects to tweak these numbers slightly but this is your main guideline. For flight it would go under branched flight so make sure the numbers are relatively close.

Repulser Shield numbers as far as weight are fine if you add that the ability is non-stackable. If you can stack it or add the numbers of another telekinetic ability to it, those numbers need to be lowered.

Gravitational pulse and applies to the same as Repulser shield (more or less at higher ranks)

For the singular object manip it needs to go by Primary super strength numbers(slightly higher due to the fact that it is merely focus on one object).
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Sonas

Sonas

PostSubject: Re: Zayra Starter Abilities   Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:22 pm

Lol I actually did use that page to reference my numbers for this. My flight speeds are actually far lesser than even the branch flight speeds, and this is intentional because I don't have flight as a power in itself.

Added non-stackable to both Repulsor Shield and Gravitational Pulse.

And yes, also referenced strength numbers for this ability too, but this is much more complicated than sheer strength. I added in speed and Kinetic Energy, and really what this power goes off of is Joules a measurement of Kinetic energy, causing the weight of the object and the speed I can move it at to be inversely proportionate. I can carry stuff much heavier, but can only move it very slowly; or I can carry smaller objects, but move them at high speeds.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Zayra Starter Abilities   Zayra Starter Abilities EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 5:27 pm

I was generally speaking for future reference as far as the link.

That was my mistake on Joules my mind was still saying lbs,

Anywho approved for purchase/training
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zayra Starter Abilities   Zayra Starter Abilities Empty

Back to top Go down

Zayra Starter Abilities
Page 1 of 1