Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
A new life. (Ask to join) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

A new life. (Ask to join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Cableguy

The Cableguy

A new life. (Ask to join) Empty
PostSubject: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 7:16 pm

(The following occurs immediately following the “history” in said characters application)

Jack stood there in disbelief look at his hands as he made contact with the wall again with just his finger and watched it pass through it as if it was water. He immediately pulled out and looked up as he heard a gunshot. Up in the glass observation booth he could see that armed forces had broken in and were clearing the room. A moment later the glass busted outward and the team was rappelling down to his level in the maze.

He wasn’t sure what to do at this point he checked his surroundings as the team approached him. He put his hands up showing no threat and got to his knees as he became surrounded. He wanted answers more than anything and he was still in the hospital gown from earlier. He looked up, the captain of the team talking into his radio about securing the target. A stack of clothes landed in front of him. Simple jeans, a grey shirt, under wear, old shoes, and socks. He put them on and tossed the gown aside. The moment he did he found himself cuffed.

“What’s going on?” Jack asked to the captain, getting a cold stare in return.

“Jack Shadows?” The captain asked.

“So they tell me. I just woke up here an hour ago,” Jack responded wondering how they knew him.

“So you really don’t remember anything? We are taking you to a different facility.”

“Why? What did I do wrong?”

“I’m not sure I’m just following orders. If you try anything, we will kill you.” The captain said pointing at his men that grabbed Jack from behind and guided him out the building.

At the exit there was a large armored van, S.H.I.E.L.D. written across it. The team of armed men and Jack were put in the back, the door slamming shut. Jack struggled with his cuffs silently as he looked at all the men that were focused on him. There were seven total, four on one side, 3 on the other, and him. He could over hear the radio from the cab in the front. The driver and the captain talking about how the operation was a success and how they had successfully eliminated Alexander. Jack looked around again the van picking up speed. He wanted answers but he was sure he wasn’t going to get it from these goons. He needed to figure out what this “S.H.I.E.L.D” group was and investigate.

He closed his eyes and his left hand slid out of the cuffs going directly through it like he had done with the wall. He grabbed the man’s side arm that was next to him. The others had seen everything and were positioning themselves to retaliate but they were slower and caught off guard. He yanked the man next to him in front of him as a shield and fired a round from the pistol into the man directly across from him then turned and fired a round into the back of the drivers head. The dead driver would fall limp at the wheel cutting the van sharply and sending it onto its side and sliding toward the brick wall of a nearby building.

Again with the men caught off guard Jack push the man off of him and jumped up through the side of the van, which was now the top. He stood on there for a moment and leaped off sending himself into a roll as the van hits the brick all and caught fire.

Jack looked up lying face down on the asphalt with new scratches and cuts on his forearms from where he protected himself in the roll. People around him yelled and pointed at him as he got up and began running away. He pushed himself through the crowd of people and into an alley way. It wasn’t long before he started hearing sirens but he had a huge lead on them. He found a fire escape in the quiet alley and jumped off the dumpster onto the railing and pulled himself over. The building it was attached to had seen better days. It was now boarded up and kept anyone from entering. It seemed fine for now. He yanked back a board to one of the windows and entered immediately placing the board back the way it was.

The building was an old apartment complex. The door bricked over leaving the room completely forgotten about. There was no furniture and everything was covered in dust. He placed the gun down on the counter to the once decent kitchen area and began looking around the apartment just analyzing it and the escape routes. He didn’t know where he was; what country or city he was in. He felt overwhelmed. He was just arrested at a top secret facility in the middle on an unknown city and he had been there as an experiment for five years. He couldn’t remember anything from before. It was like a while new life and he felt lost.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:20 pm

The day was full of people passing by, people that had no idea who or what he really was. To them, he was another nameless passerby, a frail, young looking man. He walked into a store the he had always gone to for food and daily supplies. The familiar electric "ding dong" as he opened the door and walked in. The clerk looked over and saw him, then greeted him with a smile of familiarity of a man that saw him every week. Gabe held up a hand and nodded. He grabbed a hand basket and proceeded to go through the isles picking up various items he deemed fit to buy. A woman coming down the isle he was in caught his eye, brief eye contact followed by him fumbling with a can of soup was followed by the sound of it hitting the ground. He blushed as she came closer and picked it up. "Here ya go good looking" She said in a flirty tone. Gabe smiled a bit and grabbed the can "Thanks" was all he could muster as he awkwardly looked down and walked away. He had a hard time with women, he didn't know why, it was just weird for him.

After Gabe checked out he walked out and heard the squealing of tires, followed by a crash. He looked down the road and saw a van with the word S.H.E.I.L.D. on it had flipped over and then saw a man go THROUGH the van and hit the ground. If this man was captured by SHIELD, then it must be for a good reason, he had a friend in SHIELD and knew how dangerous the people they took care of were. Gabe dropped his bags and teleported to the van, taking men out and setting them a good distance away from the van in case it were to blow. He covered the dead bodies and healed those in need before taking off in the direction the man went.

Gabe cam to an ally and saw a board on a window shuffle shut, as if someone were placing it back up form the inside. Gabe adorned his angelic twilight suit and flew up to the window, surrounded it with twilight and moved it off. As he entered his body shown amazingly bright with light and he entered the room. It seemed to be a kitchen, and on the counter was a pistol, he surrounded it with twilight and brought it to himself and held it by the barrel. The place was full of dust, the ground coated thickly, accept for footprints. Gabe followed the footprints of the man until he found him, he kept his body lit brightly to disorient the man, "So, who are you and what did you do to be taken by SHIELD. Nothing good I suppose." he said. What Gabe didn't know was the irony in asking the man such a question.

What Gabe Looks like now :
A new life. (Ask to join) Tumblr10

Abilities used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Cableguy

The Cableguy

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:45 pm

Jack heard the being enter the apartment and saw his gun float off the counter. He had never seen anything like it before and if he hadn’t witnessed it he might not have believed it. He found it surprising that he had been located so quickly. He didn’t want any trouble and if the man was asking him who he was then he obviously wasn’t a shield agent of any kind.

“I wish I knew. I can tell you what I do know however. An hour and a half ago I woke up at a test facility where I was being fed through a tube and submerged in some kind of liquid. Apparently I was like that for five years. I was experimented on for that length of time and given abilities. However I don’t recall anything before waking up earlier. When I was undergoing tests those men back there raided the place and killed everyone but me. They arrested me and said they were transferring me elsewhere. I escaped as you saw before we could get too far.” He said getting used to the man’s bright aura as his eyes adjusted and could begin to make out some features.

“I would rather not have to fight or run at the moment. It’s a large fall from here.” He stated looking at the man straight in the eyes as he raised his hands showing he didn’t mean any harm.

“But if you plan on taking me to SHIELD then were going to have no choice.”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Gabe eased his brilliant shine down to a dim glow, just enough to light up the place and did so slowly so that the ma's eyes could adjust without too much strain. He eyed the man a bit, lies were common among criminals, but then again he didn't know everything about SHIELD. He only knew a small bit and that was a biased source he got it from. He pulled his wings in tight to his back, almost completely receding them to make room to move around. He kept holding the gun by the barrel at his side and took in a sigh. "No, I don't think I'll be taking you back to them, seeing from what you told me you were only looking to get away, even though you killed a man or two doing so. Men whose families will have to face a dark time because of you."

Gabe took a bit of a non threatening stance and motioned to a seat that was close by "Go ahead and sit down, I'm sure you are tired, I will make sure no one comes in." he said in a soothing angelic voice full of truth. He walked back over to where he had entered and looked out, there were agents down there looking up at him. It seemed that they had recognized him through briefings, knowing him to be a super that inhabited New York and had worked with them in the past. He waved down and shouted "No fellas, he ain't in here. Go check the next block over, I think he might still be on foot heading north." the men nodded and gave Gabe their thanks before running off.

Gabe moved the board back to cover the window with his twilight and walked back over to the man. He let the Suit around his head down to his neck recede revealing his face and flowing white hair, the color it turned when using quite a bit of his powers and looked at the man again. "So, I hope my trust in you isn't misplaced, other wise you won't be having too much of a good time living. I promise you this." he said as he made a construct of a chair out of pure twilight and sat in it.

[Gabes body is still suited up, his face looks like this:]
Spoiler:

Abilities used:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Cableguy

The Cableguy

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 11:33 pm

“I was only grabbing the man and his gun to stall them but one of the guys decided he wanted to shoot even with me having a hostage so I reacted first. They didn’t sign up for their line of work without knowing the risks. It was just the option I presented with and I took it. I’m not lying about any of this-“ He said stopping mid-sentence as he heard loud footsteps coming from within the building. Jack started patting himself erratically, feeling for something.

“Those bastards either didn’t trust you or they are tracking me.” He stated before the man could question him. He recalled all of the clothes being handed to him to put on. It was clever. He took off the right shoe he given and grabbed a loose nail from the wall next to him and yanked it out. Looking down at the shoe and pried open the heel and found the small blinking tracking device. He put the shoe back on quickly. The only window in or out was the one he had come from earlier and with the agents covering the ground her couldn’t go to the street level.

“I wish I knew where the hell to go once I get out of here and away from them.” He mumbled to himself not thinking about grabbing the gun or asking for it back. Instead he walked to the closet and placed tracking device in there and headed back for the window peeking out to see if the men he dismissed were gone yet.

“What are you going to do?” He asked hoping for a quick answer as he turned back around. The agents were now on the same floor as them and quickly approaching their position. He opened the board to the window again and was still half in and half out as he waited for an answer.

“Just who are these guys anyways?”
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 am

Gabe heard the foot steps coming their way, and saw the panic in the man's eyes. The guy took off his shoe and seemed to have found a tracking device of some sort. Gabe walked over and gabbed the shoe before them an put it in the closet. "Don't worry, no matter what happens, trust me." He said as he kept the man from going to the window. Gabe then covered the man in twilight, creating a guise if an old couch, making it looks as real as a normal one, no hint of twilight used. The chair was dispelled as he did this and the door to the room opened up. The agent came in holding a gun and a tracker, Gabe held up the shoe. "I believe you fellas are using a tracker. Yeah, he found it and left it here, I thought it odd a random shoe was left in the building when he seemed to 'phase' through it. Musta found this little guy and left it here to buy some time." Gabe said to the agent who now lowered the gun. "Damn, thought we had em." The man said. "You mind helpin Mr. Gabriel?" the agent asked. Gabe shook his head. "Man, I got stuff to do, I'm sure you guys can handle this on your own. I'll check all in here though, just don't bug me. I'll come to you with him if I find him, after that, nothin." Gabe said with a bit of a sigh in his voice.

The agents slumped a bit and turned around. "No guys, he ain't in here, lets keep looking else where." The SHIELD agent said into his radio. Once the men were gone, Gabe released the fugitive of his couch prison and looked at him. "Well, all alone, I'm sure they wont be coming back in. So, you don't know who you are, the least I can do is tell you who I am. I'm Gabriel, the arch angel. You can just call me Gabe though." The angel said has he took out a pack of Newports and nudged one into his mouth, then lit it. "Yeah, I know, hard to believe sing as people now a days have powers and anyone could even say they are god. The thing is, I AM who I say I am. I'll leave it up to you to believe me." Gabe took a deep drag in and then tilted hid head up as he blew the smoke out.
Back to top Go down
The Cableguy

The Cableguy

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:18 am

“I get the feeling I was never religious.” He stated as he cracked his neck a bit. He took back his shoe and put it back onto his foot having already removed the tracking device. He grabbed the gun as well that had been hidden in the process and holstered it in the back of his jeans and placed his shirt over it to hide it. He ran his hands through his hair.

“You think they would have asked why you are here. Typically archangels present themselves only when something they are protecting is threatened right? Must have had a taste for theology. Certainly you are not ‘protecting’ me. So what is it that you’re protecting? Or are you fallen?” Jack asked questioning the alleged arch angel. He went to the sink and turned ad to no surprise no water came out. He felt sick and exhausted. After all today was his first time moving in five years and he was doing this well. He wondered what he would be able to accomplish with some rest.

“What do we and or I do now? If this group is as persistent and advanced as they seem then they won’t stop trying to find me,” as he finished those words a sharp pain ran through his head. He grabbed his temples as his knees buckled and began to sweat a bit from his forehead. A memory was coming back, but with this much pain involved it made him wonder how he lost his memory.

“If this group is as persistent and advanced as they seem then they won’t stop trying to find me,” he could hear himself saying to someone completely different ducked in an alleyway of a city that looked entirely different; much older. The woman he was talking to looked up and nodded before taking off. Some men passed by the alleyway dressed similar to the ones from earlier. Two of them entered the alley scanning it with their assault rifles.

Jack was ducked behind a dumpster waiting. As the one man got closer he leapt up kicking the inside of the man’s knee and grabbing the barrel of the gun at the same time and using his right hand to spin the man around where he would then snap his neck, grab the man’s knife and throw it into the other man’s throat as he was turning around. Jack dropped the body and took off heading up the fire escape.

Jack snapped to a minute or so later shaking his head and wiping the sweat from his brow. He tried to make sense of it all. Apparently he was being hunted for before by the same men but why?
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 2:01 am

((Before I post, is ok if I take us t another venue? I will take you along as we teleport to a safer place where you won't be pursued. It not moving the thread or anything, just IC moving to a different city.))
Back to top Go down
The Cableguy

The Cableguy

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 8:31 am

((Has already given permission and simply waits for Lazy Gabe))
Back to top Go down
The Cableguy

The Cableguy

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyWed Aug 22, 2012 12:57 pm

ooc: Skipping Gabe.

IC:

Jack looked back seeing the man just standing their not saying or doing much of anything. He wondered if the man was truly going to help him or not. Either way his time was running out and he simply couldnt rely on someone else no matter how powerful they appeared. He seemed to be in deep concentration however. Perhaps if he snapped him out of it he would be useful again. He turned around and plucked a long rusted nail from the board in the wall and chucked it at the man. He realized after though that he threw it a little harder then he had intended out of frustration and stress. The long nail hurled quickly at the mans throat. His hand stretched out as a silent "FUCK" went off in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 6:00 am

Gabe was a thousand miles away in thought, thinking of what he was to do next. Gabe shifted he weight a bit and noticed something wizz by his head. This snapped him out if his daze as he looked over to the man who had a strange look on his face. Gabe shook out the cobwebs in his mind and walked over to the man, grasping him by the shoulder and took in a deep breath. The light speed travel would be a bit disorientating as the landscape around them would change dozens of times, only long enough to be able to tell that is was different from the last place they had been, and each view bursting forth in rapid succession until they reached a tranquil thicket with a cool running steam only a few paces away. "Welcome to Yellow Stone, I'm sure no one will think that you could make it here in the short amount of time that took." Gabe said outstretching an arm to the beauty of it all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new life. (Ask to join)   A new life. (Ask to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

A new life. (Ask to join)
Page 1 of 1