Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
What shall i get into today [Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

What shall i get into today [Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elendril

Elendril

What shall i get into today [Training] Empty
PostSubject: What shall i get into today [Training]   What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:28 am

What shall i get into today [Training] Dsadf10

Salem silently moved through the trees as he decided that it was time for himself to come out of the woods and make his way to the underground, the area that a lot of mutants liked to spend their time hanging out at. Since Salem had been spending most of his time hiding in the woods so that he would not have to deal with any of the mutant hating people that like to try and make their way in the underworld. Because whenever they made their way into the underground they always managed to cause some form of trouble. So Salem figured that staying out of the way would be the best thing for him now. Though as he made his way to the underground he wished that he would have found a cave or something a little closer to it since the walk was killer on his legs.

But Salem could do nothing but take the pain like a man and make the walk to the underground since he was getting bored of the woods and wanted to get some fresh food. Since at the underground one could always get nice fresh food sometimes for free and other times for a fee. Though Salem figured that it did not mature much if he had to pay or not since he had the money and could always get free food if he offered to do a few favors. Since even as Salem walked to the underground, his sword was attached to his waste, as he held his laptop under his shoulders. Since these were the only two items that Salem actually possessed that he cared about. Since without these two items Salem most likely would not have the life he has now. Since his main income came from his laptop.

Though a lot of people did not realize that Salem’s computer was so important to him but those that did always tried to take advantage of that. Since Salem could not even count the times someone tried to break his computer or take it from him. And those that did try always ended up failing and with a few bruises that they did not have at first. And for the most part those that tried once became smart enough to not even let the idea cross their mind. Because if there was one thing of Salem’s that you did not mess with it was laptop. Though Salem would finally let his head comeback to him as he had let his thoughts get out from him, as he was now at the underground the home of many mutants. Salem would make his way to area and look around to see who were all hanging out today.

Salem would notice a few people that he would normally do a few jobs for, but right now Salem was more worried about getting something to eat, as even now as Salem spoke with his hair blowing in the small gust of wind that would come by every few minutes his stomach would rumble. And Salem just could not put his foot down on what he should go eat. Since as he stood turning in circles looking and smelling all the different food stands he could not figure what he had a craving for. And Salem was never one to be good at choices when it came down to things like food since he could never quite figure out what he was getting himself in. Though Salem knew that he could not just keep standing there and trying to decide what he wanted to eat. Since eventually Salem would fall down from exhaustion since he had not eaten since the day before.

Salem would finally decide that he would just take the food that was close to him since it smelt very close. Though this food was something that Salem had never seen before, and all that he could tell about it was that it was sometime of meat. Salem would quickly ask the lady for a plate of the strange meat and without hesitating she would give him a big plate of it as he would not bother to ask questions about the strange meat that he was about to consume. Since Salem figured that what did not kill him could only make him stronger. Plus the meat that Salem was eating had a very strange but amazing taste to it. As it seemed to taste like all of his favorite foods combined into one.

Though this would seem nasty to most it actually was not and tasted like a little bit of heaven. Even as Salem bit in the nice juice meat his mouth would water from the taste of this meat. This could only prove to Salem that this was something that was not at the underground everyday and the fact that this lady had just gave him it for free surprised Salem. Since usually the best things in the underground were for sale or trade. So as Salem stood in front of the stand eating his food he would turn to the lady and thank her for the food as he walked away to a section of the underground that was filled with the technology. As this was a place filled with the lattice technology in the entire world. Though a lot of this tech was stolen from all around the world.

But that was just what a lot of mutants had to do to survive. Since not all humans were ok with mutants though the ones that were tended to be nice, but Salem had not met a lot of those in his time. But he had not actually been to a lot of places so he could really not say too much about mutant haters. Though Mutants also did do some things that caused the humans to hate them, but who could blame them for the way some humans treated them. But that could also be blamed because some Mutants took advantage of their powers and used them to do crimes. That was one of the reasons that the Underground had a lot of new advance technology. Plus the fact that kids like Salem liked to spend their time here working on new inventions. So as Salem walked over and looked at all the new technology he wondered what he was going to get himself into today.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Dat training for Strength and Healing Factor   What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 3:40 pm

Here he was in Texas. Swinging from building to building. He was in the big city part of texas.. Where people gambled and made babies. He was just out strolling around going unnoticed hoping to find something cool to do. As he swung he noticed a little kid had actually noticed him, He decided to continue webbing with one hand but did wave with his free one opting a smile which couldn't be seen so it was rather pointless. Here he was just looking for a way to test his new found suit technology that he had just finished but he couldn't find anywhere to use it at. So he had a plan!. He could follow a cop car and hopefully find them in need of some help. So this was his plan. Harvey would retract his web as he started falling but would soon release more web to connect to a building on his left hand side. From there he would use his hands to crawl up the walls. As he reached the rooftop he notice the siren sound of a cop car. He would not run from rooftop to rooftop jumping over giant gaps between them as he finally found the cop car and they were chasing someone from the looks of it. Oh dear god. The man they were chasing seemed to have hostages in a disclosed location.

Harvey stopped walking for a moment as he thought of what he could do. Suddenly he had an idea. He would go to the edge of the building which at this point wasn't that high. From there he would jump down to the roof of the cop car. He would jump in and quickly tell them some things. They would look back and scream before swerving off the street a little bit. Harvey would speak "Calm down guys im on your side, They call me Scarlet Spider. Im a New York hero who is just passing by. I think I know how to catch this guy but you gotta stop tailing him. Ok? OH YEA. Stay here and wait for me to come back. Things might get messy" The two officers looked at eachother and then nodded. They then powered down on the breaks stopping the car causing a stop in traffic. From there Harvey would jump out of the car window and then use his right hand to release some webbing. Now he was chasing the kidnapper from his above blind spot which would not reveal to him where Harvey was located. As they reached a small area in the city where it was just houses Harvey would then jump down on the hood of the car as elegant as possible, But before he landed he pressed his cloak button.

From here on he was black as day. He really didn't know what to do from here but he soon figured out. As the car stopped Harvey would roll to the passenger side so the kidnapper wouldn't notice a giant black figure on his hood. This car looked like a 94 BMW. Harvey knew his cars but that meant nothing right now. As the kidnapper started looking around he figured no one was around so he proceeded up to his home where of course Harvey would follow as a slow pace just enough to stay on the man but far enough to not be noticed. Anyway the man went into his home and you saw the light turn off right after but then you noticed the basement light come on and you saw two figures. One female from the looks of it and one child who also appeared to be female. From here Harvey knew what came next. He heard some yelling but he knew the man wouldn't hurt the duo yet because from the way he was acting it seemed as if he had needed them for something. As the man made his way out the basement he turned the light off and locked the door. From here Harvey knew what he had to do. He listened and waited for the footsteps which soon came and they went to the second floor of the home where the bedrooms were most likely located.

Harvey would make his way around the house to the electrical box that he would punch web up and pull off knocking out the power. He heard a scream and it came from the kidnapper.. ANd another man. WHAT? it was two men? Harvey didn';t think about that. Now he would bust down the front door and press his spider insignia again and this time his nightvision came on so he could see in the pitch black home. From here he would go to the second floor where he saw one man with a gun feeling around looking for something to grab and thats when Harvey decided he needed to web him. First his right arm shot out webbing the gun from his left hand to the floor. He would then scream for his partner who seemed to be running upstairs. Harvey would then hear a thud because the dumbass fell running up the stairs in the darkness. From here the man who he just gun webbed was swinging around trying to hit Harvey but it was a failure because Harvey would jump up to the ceiling before falling on the kidnappers head webbing him into a cocoon. As for the man on the stairs who appeared to be rather big and bulky was shown gripping his knee out of pain. Harvey picked him up and realized his strength was above average... He was stronger for some reason. He would then use his free left hand to web the second kidnapper into a cocoon. After doing that he would web the feet area of them together and drag them downstairs putting them on the hood their car which was most likely stolen.

Was that a new ability that Harvey had gained? Super strength? If so he was going to enjoy it. He was not forgetting what he came here for. He would go down to the basement and bust down the door. He would then run down and hear the two women screaming thinking they were about to get hurt which means they most likely heard all the noise from above. He would pick the little girl up and carry her with his left arm and put her mother of his right shoulder. He would then run out the house talking to them "Your safe with me. Im Scarlet Spider, Your friendly hero" As the put the two women down he hugged them and signaled for them to go sit in the car. which they did. He then got in and drove off leaving the kidnappers house a broken mess. From here he would start his short drive back to the city but BOOM. The lights of the car hurt him as he didnt realize he had his lis nightvision on still. He quickly turned it off along with stealth mode. After doing that he would find himself back all around the tall buildings and bright light. As he got where he left off he noticed the cop car still sitting there and stopped the car and drifted turning sideways. He would then get out and open the backdoor allowing the two people to get out. They would thank him once again but one of the cops spoke something that made Harvey wonder.

"Ey Spidey you ain't gonna get that wound checked out?" Harvey would then begin looking around and noticing a giant cut on his left side near his ribs which looked as if it was slowly healing... This was really getting weird. It appeared he was getting more and more powers by the minutes. He would then smile and speak "Quite frankly I had no clue that was even there Officer. Thank you tho." A cameraman then came running to the scene and asked for a photo of Scarlet and the officers and the people he saved. He would quickly nod yes as he grabbed the two men he captured and lifted them upside down and held them as they kept wiggling. His picture was taken and he then dropped them to the floor. He then sat on the floor and gave the little girl bunny ears as their picture was taken. After that Harvey made his way to a building where he would jump up and latch on running away into the night. He was now in his own little zone to get back home. He did after all get what he came for. Used his stealth suit and even got new powers in the process. He was now ready to embark on a new journey. Find himself some mutant friends.

After vanishing from the mob trying to get his picture and autograph Harvey found himself next to a mini forest from the looks of it. He was starting to get tired so quietly walked down to it where he noticed a giant tunnel which he decided he should travel down. He would look at his scar which looked completely healed and press his spider insignia activating stealth mode and night vision. He would then walk on the top of the tunnel so he would just appear as a bug or something of the sort. He would find himself getting shot in the head with something.. He pulled it out and saw it to be a dart. As he looked behind him he noticed a giant man had shot him. He then lunged at him but passed out. When he awoke he was inside a cage. With what appeared as 3 giant brutes. Someone started speaking "How dare this non mutant come in here and invade our privacy? How shall he be punished? A battle to the death?" The crowd broke out in banter and Harvey just shook his head... Wait. His mask it was gone. He had lost his mask. No he didn't. He saw it on the wall outside of the cage. Most likely if he won the bout he gets it back. Harvey started speaking "No no you got it all wrong. Im a mutant" The lady who spoke awhile back spoke again "Hm... Well then prove your worth!" With that said the 3 brutes charged him with all intent to squash him like a bug.

1737 words. 300 more needed.

Last edited by Renegade on Mon May 28, 2012 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: What shall i get into today [Training]   What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Salem kept looking around all the new devices that was here in the underground since a few of them looked like they could be of use to him, though Salem was sure that he would most likely not be able to afford the cost of the tech. But Salem always liked to just look at what they were making. Since Salem figured that one day when he had the money he would be able to make his own tech like some of these people here. Though Salem figured that it would take awhile before he would actually have the money to buy anything, as even now Salem barley had any money. Though Salem could only dream that one day he would have enough money to buy anything that he wanted to in the world. As Salem could only dream of buying and making the robotic suits that some people owned. As they could lead to better dreams for him.

As he knew that non super powered humans loved to buy those kinds of suits so that they could have a fair chance in fights with mutants and others that had super powers. And Salem was sure that if he would start making a few of these he would be able to get a lot of humans to buy them allowing for him to get more and more money. But to even make one of the suits would cost a good amount of money that Salem did not have. So Salem decided that it was time to walk to another section of the tech spot here in the underground. So Salem would walk till he was at a stand that had a few laptops, though none of these looked as good as his own laptop. He could tell that they could get the job done if needed.

Salem would then reach down to pick one up to get a better look at it, but as he did this a boy looking about fourteen would look at Salem and quickly scream “what are you doing”! This would startle Salem and cause him to almost drop the laptop. He would then put the laptop down and say. What’s your problem dude I was just trying to get a better look at it, as it’s not like I am going to steal it I got a laptop that is even better then that one”. This would cause the little boy to get made and say. “So you think you are better than me”? Salem would then look at the boy and shake his head. He would then look at the boy and proceed to speak. “If you got all that from just that one statement then sure I am better then you”.

This would cause the boy to get very mad, as Salem could see it in his face as the blood of his body started to quickly rush up to his cheeks and turn them blood red. This would make Salem chuckle a little bit as the boy was getting mad over the simplest of things. But the boy would not see it that way as he would then start to grow spikes out of his body. This would most likely be the boy’s mutant power though it was not really that intimidating to Salem though. The boy would then try and lunge at Salem but forgot about the table and ended up knocking over the table with all of his laptops, this would cause for all of them to get broken as they hit the ground shattering into hundreds of little pieces.

Salem would then run out of the tech section and down towards the main entrance of the underground which was a giant tunnel. And behind him Salem could see that some dude in spandex was in trouble with some of the other mutants here. Salem would then manage to quickly turn around and see the spike boy and caught up to him and was shooting spikes at him. Salem would quickly manage to drop to the ground in a roll and jump back up sending two quick Mana blast at the spike boy. The boy would manage to dodge the first blast but not see the second one coming. This would then hit the boy right in the chest sending him flying back a meter or two. And it would still not make the boy calm down as the boy would get up after a few minutes and quickly charge right back at Salem. This would cause Salem to try and do something he never had done before.

As Salem would take the Mana around him and start forming the Mana it into a construct. This would then come to work perfectly. As Salem would be able to make a minor shield that would manage to block the next attack of the spike boy. Though one of the spikes would get caught in the shield, so Salem would take the spike out and start to charge the spike with his Mana so that it could become a decent weapon. As Salem would through it right at the face of the boy right as it exploded knocking the boy out cold as Salem made his way to the cage were it looked like some boy was caught in. As Salem would quickly send an energy blast at the cage.

This would make a whole big enough for Salem to run out and he would notice the other boy in the cage. Salem would then look at the boy as he through another energy way through the ceiling of the tunnel and managed to make energy wings so that he could fly out. Though Salem was not sure that this would work as he had never tried to put the wings into work. As he had only just completely learned how to completely make the wings. Salem would take one last look at the boy and suggest that he made a exit as well as Salem would quickly start to fly through the hole as best he could. Though his flying as not going as good as it should be as Salem had a hard time controlling the wings. But all he could do was hope he managed to get to a safe distance before he completely lost control
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: What shall i get into today [Training]   What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyMon May 28, 2012 10:14 pm

Things weren't looking to good for Harvey. He was about to get squashed like a bug by 3 giant brutes. They would soon begin to charge him and Harvey knew he could get out of this someway. BOOM the 3 men would charge him and he would jump on point and spray them in the face with some webbing connecting their faces making them kiss in a endless smooch fest. From here an explosion would go off and Harvey would look over to see a younger male blasting his cage open. Harvey would jump through the hole before shooting a web at his mask retrieving it. From there he would put the mask on and give the mutants the finger. From here they would start chasing him but he would simply jump through the hole the man had made for them to escape.. BUT NO the big doofus grabbed him again and this time pulled him down. He would then tie down Harvey after hitting him in the face time and time again. From here Harvey would seemingly smile as he couldn't be seen so no one knew what was going on under that mask. As far as they were concerned Harvey was already taking his nap from being bitched and fucked over. Damn this day sucked.

Harvey would sit up as thes emen appeared to stop hitting him and he shimmed his mask against the rope she he could free his mouth and chin. He had the strength but not the power. He would then start spitting on the ropes hoping they fould eventually weaken and break. After spitting and spitting and spitting his mouth began to get dry and he was giving up. He would bite down on the ropes and still nothing budged. He would then start trying to pull the ropes with his teeth but still nothing. He would now fall over and begin sliding over to the broken cage he was just in and hopefully get himself a way out BUT NO. Once again the big dude stopped him. Harvey would then get lifted up into the air would continue biting the ropes but this time he released some green goop from his mouth that melted right through the ropes. He had melted it from the looks of it and some even spilled on the giants hand causing him to drop Harvey who then broke through the ropes. From there he would shoot the light out by hog spitting some acid at it making the room pitch black. He would press his insignia and he would turn all black and his eyes were now green. He made a run for it. From here he would simply jump up the hole the energy fellow seemed to have made for them in the tunnel and he would run for the hills. He was now at the top after running like a wolf on all fours. He was now out and he figured he could trust the new guy who had wings.. Wow that was weird. So Harvey pulled his mask back down and spoke "Im Scarlet Spider i think im gonna go back home to new york.. Wanna hitch a ride?"

Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: What shall i get into today [Training]   What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:38 pm

Salem would hover in the air as he was shocked that he had actually managed to not only get out of the underground without a scratch on him from the other boy. Though Salem figured that he would soon have to go back and apologies for all the trouble he had caused especially the part where he blew holes through the cage and ceiling. Though Salem was sure that in due time it would all get fixed so there was no need for him to worry about it. Salem would also notice that the other boy had managed to get out. Though Salem had not been paying much attention to the boy so he was a little surprised to see him. But Salem figured that it was good he managed to escape to. The boy would then introduce himself to Salem, as well as ask him if he would like to hitch a ride to New York with him. Salem being bored and needing to get out of Texas for a little bit decided to say yes and would then make his way towards the cars so they could find a ride.

[E X I T]
Back to top Go down
Mr.Red

Mr.Red

PostSubject: Re: What shall i get into today [Training]   What shall i get into today [Training] EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Well this was cool. The two seemed to be starting a friendship of some sort. They would probably fight crime together in new york. From here on out Harvey would consider this man a friend and someone he would help because he helped him. This was the start of a great friendship. Harvey then looked at that scar of his again and noticed it was still healed. He would sigh before taking off his spidey outfit revealing some shorts and a t-shirt. He left his mask on and put the actually suit in a thin paper bag he had which contained various other tools. He would then look at the man who just saved him and nodded. He would then walk over to the car area which wasn't nothing but a few steps from them. Harvey would then kick in the left hand side window and begin to cross a few wires and heard the engine roar. He had hotwired himself a car. From here he would get in and kick the door open on the passenger side for his new friend. He would then start revving up preparing himself for long travel.

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What shall i get into today [Training]   What shall i get into today [Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

What shall i get into today [Training]
Page 1 of 1