Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
New Mana Abilities  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

New Mana Abilities

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elendril

Elendril

New Mana Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:36 pm

Name: Mana Construct
    Power: Mana Manipulation
    Description: Salem cna craft tools, objects, weapons or other items out of ambient energy. Often appearing as brightly colored light, but may sometimes be invisible.Salem may project a sword or a tank or armor or a shield. Often used both defensively and offensively constructs are usually simple, but depending on salems level and energy use, could be very large and or intricate.At C rank Salem is only able to make minor objects like swords and shields. At B rank Salem is able to take it up a notch and make bigger swords and shields, At A rank Salem is able to make full body armor. And at S rank Salem is able to make constructs the size of a tank.

Name: Mana Acceleration
    Description: Salem can charge objects with kinetic energy using his mana. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object. The larger it is the more time it takes. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact. Salem can cause objects to pulsate potent friction. Inert objects will be able to raze through objects. A simple piece of cardboard can become an explosive. Hypothetically capable of increasing or decreasing the speed of a moving object, or alter its trajectory path. At higher ranks Salem has the power to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to kinetic energy thus “charging” that item with explosive results. some prefer to charge smaller objects, such as playing cards, as the time required to charge them is greatly reduced and they are much easier for them to throw.

The power of his explosions is dependent on the mass of the object he is charging, for example, a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade.some can also use their powers to accelerate an object's kinetic energy instead of converting its potential energy, for example, some can charge a staff with enough power to level a house. At C rank Salem is only able to charge minor objects things like cards and stuff. A B rank Salem can charge slightly bigger objects things like a sword or Staff. At A rank Salem can charge medium size objects like a car if left in contact with it long enough. And At S rank salem could charge a full size house if left in contact with it long enough. The explostions of the charge also get stronger and stronger at each level.

Name: Mana Wings
    Description: Salem will take and form mana around him onto his back in the shape of wings. This is done by him solidifying the mana he has into an actual construct. The same way he would solidify Mana into a sword. He will then be able to control the wings allowing him to use them as real wings. This will allow for him to flap his wings up and down as though he was a bird, and because of this Salem will be able to Fly. At C rank he can fly at 40 MPH, 50mph at B rank, 60 mph at A rank, and 75 MPH at S rank

Last edited by Elendril on Mon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 27, 2012 5:57 pm

How does you controlling mana givve you the ability to turn mana into other forms of energy? since you lack the ability to control those forms.

And how does controling mana allow you to create a physical object. You are taking something intangible like air and turning it into physical weapons. Explain please, I am confused.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Mana is energy their is a lot more to it then you see which will come to play as i rank up. But Mana is like life force because every single think has mana. I am able to take the mana around me and my own mana and use it. For the Mana acceleration i am using my mana to increase the speed of the molecular in something like molecular acceleration think of this as me pulling of a Gambit. for the energy constructs i am making items of pure mana this is like a Green Lantern making constructs using their energy from their ring.
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Okay. (that is the case for all powers elen, as we both know) approved.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 1:39 am

need rechecked
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Please describe how you are doing all this, with het wings. I approved the above things because I figured anyone could do this. For example, take wind, and make it move super fast, but confine it within the shape of a sword. The super condenced fast moving wind, not beinga ble to move outside a sword shape, would allow it to be near solid enough to slash, etc. That is what I assumed you were sorta doing above. but... that wouldn't work so well with wings.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Explained
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:05 pm

Those speeds are too high without a flight main/sub power. way too high.
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm

lowerd
Back to top Go down
S

S

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyMon May 28, 2012 7:28 pm

approved for training
Back to top Go down
Elendril

Elendril

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyTue May 29, 2012 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 6:14 pm

approved and moved
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mana Abilities    New Mana Abilities  Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mana Abilities
Page 1 of 1