Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Aftermath  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Aftermath  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JD

JD

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:24 am

The SHIELD base in New York, one of the many headquarters that were around. Of course the base was still trying to overcome the loss emotionally. While substantially they didn't lose much, agents could be replaced equipment could be rebuilt, but the lives lost couldn't be revived.

The main headquarters was already at work, trying to figure out just who they faced and how to deal with them. They were already working on a extra plan, to go in more carefully knowing exactly who they faced. The web head was around the base, something he didn't really do to often. He wasn't in uniform or any suit, just wearing normal clothes. He still being troubled but what had happened just only two days ago. He rubbed his eyes, from the lack of sleep. They just had gotten the civilians they saved back to safe places to live.

He was walking to the hospital section, to check up on his partner in heroics Ultraman. Who had been fatally wounded by Jesteria, the one who was the cause for all of this. Ultraman had many morals just like the web head, they both did it for the good of the people. Just wanting to protect lives, save the innocent.

He went into his room, and saw the doctor "How is he feeling Doc?" he asked simply. He was hoping fr good news, these past couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Ultraman wakes up in the hospital, frantic and confused. “Hugh! Get away from me!!!” The positron beams glowing in his eyes, then he noticed the doctors and calmed down. “I’m sorry about that…. I guess the evacuation team came back for me after all huh?” He then looks at Spiderman with the skeptical expression. “I’m guessing you’re the guy I was supposed to save, I feel even worse now. Making the job seem harder than it’s supposed to be. “Ultraman tries to get up but the doctor stops him. “You have a few fractures, and you’re now recovering from the surgery 3 days ago. You’re on heavy morphine dosage so I suggest that you stay in bed.” Ultraman gives him a stern look, and then lies back down. He addresses Spiderman. “Hey, did we get him. What happened back there? I saw the explosions happen and then I was pushed off. I wasn’t informed of what happened after that, did the people survive?” Ultraman then shook his head, he already knew the answer. Massive causalities, Jester deserved to be on the black list. This was mass genocide where individuals lost their lives for no reason at all. Just to satisfy some killing fetish and a grudge against supers. It would make some sense if they died for a just cause, but how can a cause be just when it’s towards a selfish reason. A selfish reason that seemed selfishly unreasonable. Ultraman would expect her to like humans, like them enough to not kill them. I guess a criminal will always be one, no differentiation to who she kills. “I haven’t been debriefed much about you but, I’m Ultraman. And you?”

Number of words: 280
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:41 pm

JD looked sad at first, on the state of Ultraman if they were prepared more, then this wouldn't have had happened. He crossed his arms, and let out a sigh. He was asking questions on how well they faired, and to be honest it was considered a lost. But not entirely, despite the men they lost he had to think about the things that they did accomplish.

"Heh I haven't either, Ultraman. I'm I guess you can call me Spider-man. It feels weird saying your own name." he said scratching the top of his head. "We lost alot of people that day, but we did save innocent lives lots of em. The solidier's sacrifice wasn't in vain, but they will be avenged. And now most importantly we have some info on who we are facing. We now know that the enemy we face, does not care for their followers lives, and is willing to do anything to cause destruction. Now we can attack well more prepared alot more smart you can say."

He gave Ultra a little of the briefing he had with Fury in a counter strike with this mad women and her squad of hooligans. He noticed he went into a complete serious mode, his face even showing all out concern and no room for humor. Which wasn't like him at all, this time the Web head had no jokes.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:40 pm

Ultraman nods, taking mental notes of each thing that Spiderman says. That was a horrible memory, but it would be important to remember. It would to the dead some justice to remember how they lived, remember the shield operatives and their heroic antics to save everyone. Ultraman was not prepared; he was brought down by some punk with a gun. He puts his head down a bit as Spiderman continues to talk. “Sorry man, I just feel a little guilty. No offense but you should too, we all should. We got played man, and I’m looking for round two. So far they went on the offensive, it was never about jersey. This was an attack on shield, and they have one of our operatives that they’re going to use for an internal operation to get from the inside. We have no choice; lone star was your friend. But he’s black listed, that means he’s either dead, or defected. Sadly enough, that is how shield does things. To them, there is no such thing as a hostage situation. The people that were worth living would have never been caught. I would to be the one to say that were all worth our lives.”

Ultraman then looks at the ceiling, thinking about what to do. “Give me a week, ill heal. And get even stronger. I can promise you that much Spiderman. There are just some protocols that we can’t follow, but must. If star defected, if he decided to change sides and he simply refuses to cooperate…could you kill him? I always asked myself if I could kill a man, the answer is yes. In a world of sin, morals can only take you so far. What we believe, hope to achieve, try to succeed, and turns into a distant memory. The memory of a boy who dreamed the dream that no one dared. To end violence, world hunger and despair. Regardless of the crime, regardless of my pain and anger, I had that dream. How could it seem so close….” Ultraman clenches his fist. “And yet so far away at the same time?”
Ultraman then reaches for the remote control and turns on the TV. The things that happened back at New Jersey were all over the news channel. A survivor being pulled out of the rubble screaming and wails of pain. “Look at this S**T, how the hell could we have let this happen. The circus of death was in town alright, it was more like a block party. They didn’t want to turn the music down, so shield had to shut it down. But the music was too loud, and we was overrun by some messed up clown S**T. You would think that all clowns would want to do was make you laugh. If she is really going by the book, seeing her in jail would give me plenty of laughs. Maximum security, not even allowed bathrooms. She would have to soil her strait jacket.” Ultraman laughs a bit to himself and looks at Spiderman. “I’m serious you know? Now that’s funny.”

Number of words: 514
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:55 am

JD looked at the TV screen, and crossed his arms using his right to hold his chin. He was right in the middle of that, he remembered it like yesterday like it just happened a couple of hours ago. Calling in shield not seeing the crazyness coming, not seeing that they would blow up their own men for the sake of a win. It angered him, pissed him off it was almost sickening to whitness that to be the cause of it made him feel worse. He made a stupid call, and Shield payed dearly for it.

He rubbed his eyes, and looked away from the screen and thought about Ultra's question to him. Could he kill a man, given the odds they were in he would have to. He has been trained to take life, but always decided not to, his own weakness. But after what happened in Jersey, he would have no other choice when it came down to these people. "We all have to do what we have to do. You saw them firsthand in Jersey, you know that these people play no games. They don't want money or to understood they just want destruction by any means necessary. As for Lone Star he is gone, long gone. Defected and now wanted, he was always edgy and untrustworthy. To be honest never really considered him a friend, just someone I used to know around here."

JD pulled up a chair, and sat by Ultra his head down and his hands together. "The next time we put them down. No holding back, no waiting no traps. Shield right now is on a complete safety and hardcore defense protocall. We are preparing for any sudden attack, any little type of disturbance. Advanced radar systems and checks, more scanners, and higher defensive weaponry. Fury is even talking to the partners in Europe, letting them now of the intell we gathered. I'm ready for the time we have a shot a these guys, and I will not hesitate to kill."

JD had grown alot of respect for Ultra, despite being shot and weakened. He still had focus on the next task at hand. He was ready to get back out there and ready for the next round. He had the same dream and vision JD had, even the same humor. It made the web head smirk a bit, and sit back looking up. "Bet you she would laugh while soiling her straight jacket too." he said thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Ultraman

Ultraman

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 4:07 am

Ultraman then gets out of bed, despite doctors’ orders. “I can assume I was asleep for two days, that’s enough sleep. When I’m dead, I’ll have all the sleep I can want…but right now...” Ultraman gets on the floor and starts doing pushups. He had to continue his regular workout routine to keep in tip top shape. It didn’t really matter how he compared or measured up to others with super strength. It’s the simple fact that he put the effort into being a better hero, it was always the case. “Don’t mind me; this is just how I usually do things Spiderman. I’m guessing things are so natural for you; you don’t really need to hit the gym. Neither of us does, we get most of our exercises outside shield headquarters. Getting shot at, getting hit by a metal pole.” Ultraman stops at 50 and then tries to do a crunch; his back was still in pain so he couldn’t even do 5. He then sighs and sits back up. “Ahh, well my arm is fine. I’m breathing well, good thing I don’t smoke. But my back is all messed up, must be from the fall.”

Ultraman walks back over to the bed; the nurse had left him some lunch. As he began eating, he was thinking about their next move. “You’re a cool guy; you can back out of this at any time. But you didn’t your still here. That says volumes, after what you been through…most guys would want to quit and find something else to do. Find a hobby, get laid. And drink. And waste away. That sort of thing, the temporary happiness we all strive for. “Ultraman begins pealing the orange. “If all of that is temporary, what would be considered everlasting? This is it! This is all we have, this is our reality, and we have to clean up our own SH*T time and time again. I would rather earth to wipe its own ass, then to have some celestial beings drop from the sky like some science fiction star trek crap, and then tell us how much wrong were doing. Then tell us how to live, and then interfere in human affairs. Then decide for us if we deserve to live, your hearing this right? This would piss you off just as much, all this talk about gods. What gods, a god can bleed. A god can die… no grudge… just want them to stay out of human business. I was born here; I’m an accidental freak experiment. I fall under human affairs, regardless of what people think about mutants and other SH*T, we are just the result of them messing with things that were not supposed to. I’m all for change though, I don’t believe in a standstill world. We need to learn from these mistakes. If were partially responsible, we can’t pretend like it never happened.” Ultraman begins to eat the orange. “I’m not too sure what’s better, the juice or the actual fruit itself. In a way, the fruit serves two purposes as food and drinks. So I would rather pick it over juice anyway, the juice is still good though.”

Number of words: 530
Back to top Go down
JD

JD

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 2:15 pm

When JD saw Ultra started to do pushups he couldn't help but chuckle a little, not out of disrespect but out of pure similarity between him and himself. That was something the Web head would do just to stay in shape after getting wounded. He didn't need to work out Ultra was right, they all got a bunch of exercise from doing the missions for Shield and with his abilities he was always gonna remain in top shape. But it was for that, it was more of a mental thing to stay focused not to lose that drive.

He listened to Ultra speak, taking in his words the guy had alot on his mind. It made sense though, maybe he was angry, maybe he just needed to vent. A place like this can do that to a man, who puts his life on the line everyday to stop the crazies. JD put his hands on a wall, and used it to bring him up just sitting on a wall casually his powers were apart of him it was weird this made him feel comfortable.

"I'm all for change too, a standstill world is no world at all. Change, evolution, emotion, all things that we must come to accept and even adapt to it. Mutants...freak experiments like you and I haha we can all lead to a better world. But people fear change, they fear what they don't understand such is the we all are a little bit. But we grow and learn from our mistakes, which is exactly what we are going to do next time we face them."

JD rubbed his chin a little bit, then sighed "What I don't get is why do some people just want to watch the world burn? Is it weakness? Perhaps they have been through so much in their past that they just want to watch others die just for the thought and satisfaction of glorified chaos. They couldn't overcome what they have been through so this is them striking back at society at reality, the things they THINK caused all their pain and suffering.
My... father once told me, that you will never be placed in a situation or difficult time that you yourself can not overcome. I follow that to the end, it makes sense you can make it religious if you believe in God. Or not if you follow another road. But everything they have been through they had the power to overcome it, but in the end they gave up, they showed weakness and became the very thing their tragic past wanted them to be. Monsters, people who cannot be understood. Villains they are not as simple as we hope them to be, but not as complicated either. The villains that we face now think they are making change, doing something moving, showing people something. When infact the only thing that they are showing people is how much they are hurting, and how much they have fallen. That they could not overcome."

Jacob looked down. "You can call me JD, spider-man just sounds weird."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath    The Aftermath  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1