Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Aftermath EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Aftermath EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Aftermath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Warden

The Warden

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:28 pm

There was still bits of flesh on him, how unappealing...the scent too curdled the nose of Majin and polluted his thoughts sending them hurtling into the matters of life and death. Why did he kill that alien? What gave him the right to be it's executioner? Well that one may have been simple, the alien would have killed him if given the chance, he certainly killed enough humans. The poor souls doomed to a shortened existence and over what? The mere whim of a being more powerful than them? The very thought made the blood of Majin boil, but then he thought of something else.

Why did he feel good after killing that alien?

Shaking his head he splashed some water from a destroyed fountain into his face as if the cool water would jar him from the unpleasant thoughts of what had just happened moments ago. Of course it could not, and the man who wore the purple attire knew that. His hat sat on a wall of the fountain as it's broken statue pumped water from the bottom to cascade down again from the very top.

So, what now?

That was the true question, the one that the boy known as the Warden should be thinking of. Not what would happen in the future, not what his morals meant about his soul. No something just as simple as what his next step in the day would be. Twisting his head up, he pondered of other thoughts that invaded his very mind.

Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:43 pm

Feeling refreshed and stronger then ever, Richard had just left Seto, Japan and returned back to America. After visiting his adoptive father and training with him he was twice as strong as he was before he left. His father was also kind enough to lend him a bag full of new weapons and Richard was real excited to test them out and learn how to use them and add them to his arsenal. He was eager to test out his improved abilities on someone or something but his cell phone was void of any type of request for his services. He was quite disappointed he came off of his vacation with no types of work. " I suppose, every one is getting along and there is no need for a master assassin."

He decided to just go out for a walk to clear his mind and if he was up to it some training. He brought the bag full of new weapons his foster father gave him and put it over his shoulder and exited his home. He left his cell phone at home so hopefully when he came back it would be full of text messages and voice mails requesting the service of the assassin.

During his walk, his mind was so heavy about his real father that he wandered to far into some destoryed city. "What the hell? Wasn't Thunder City supposed to be what happened here?" He walked down the streets and scanned seeing deceased bodies and crumbling buildings. "Whatever did this to the city was bad ass. What exactly was here?" he said somewhat impressed by the destruction but confused why and how it happened. He was busy scanning the area until he saw something ahead and walked forward toward it. "Excuse me sir? Do you know what happened to Thunder City?" He asked trying to sound polite in order to not seem hostile to the man.

Back to top Go down
The Warden

The Warden

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:53 pm

At the sound of another's voice Majin turned his head to regard the figure. Thunder City? Ah he must have meant this city I guess. The Warden recalled seeing some signs that had stated that name as he had entered the destroyed city before. That was about five hours ago now if the mutant had to guess, so what would it be called now he wondered briefly before replying.

"Alien, came in and started wrecking everything" the normal joy was absent from his voice as he stated these things. It was odd, were these not innocents he would laugh as their city burnt to the ground. Hell he would have even lit the match and fanned the flames. "I killed the damn thing though, suppose that's a small condolence to the people who died today though" this came with a shoulder shrug and a sigh as he picked up a chunk of rock and skipped it across the broken fountain whos water created tiny ripples with each bounce of the grey worn hunk of concrete.

175/429
Back to top Go down
Skyscraper

Skyscraper

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Richard looked around the city, and started to laugh. "I can't believe it. Someone has the power to do this to a city? That must mean I need to step up my game or I'll end up just like the civilians here huh?" He said as he examined the destruction. It looked like someone had just nuked the entire place. He could tell it was fires or explosions. The sight of it didn't affect Richard, he had see mass genocide before and was used to it. sometimes he was the cause of it.

"An Alien huh? Fuck the Mexican And Canadian border. We need borders for the Solar System." He said as he heard the man say that he even killed the alien himself. "So, the being that caused all of the destruction here. You killed it? You look perfectly fine like you just got out the shower so he must have not roughed you up too bad. You must be crazy strong in order to take on the freak." He said as he smirked at the man. He was impressed by the man's accomplishment and was intrigued. I wonder, just how strong is this guy? He pondered in the back of his mind.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Aftermath Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath   The Aftermath Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath
Page 1 of 1