Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] Empty
PostSubject: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 7:26 pm

Throwing her cards down on the table, and kicking over a chair, Jesteria would stand up in anger. "OH BULLSHIT! NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAAAAIR!" The woman pouted like a schoolgirl on the first day of camp. "You're counting the cards! You're cheating somehow! I know you are, so just tell me how you're doing it or I'll make you tell me the hard way!" The clown queen of crime would remove the gun from her holster and point it towards the goon's face that sat across from her. In his desperation, he raised his hands and shook them. 'Boss! Boss! I'm not cheating, Boss! You gotta believe me!' Jesteria would give a maniacal smile and pulled the trigger. Instead of firing, a small pin was released that would fold down into a flag that simple spelled "Bang." Everything was silent before Jesteria burst into a gut wrenching laughter. Grabbing her stomach, she'd roll on the ground with a smile while her goons simply watched. They blinked a few times before she raised another gun in the air. They began to suddenly laugh; obviously nervous from her randomness. Pulling the trigger, she'd shoot into the ceiling. "NO LAUGHING!" And on order they stopped laughing, as she flipped back to her feet. "Live and the world laughs with you. Die, and you laugh alone. I envy the people I killed. They're probably laughing up a storm to their own tune by now, huh? I'm sooo jealous..haha." The woman fell back on the table and looked up towards the ceiling. Pointing the gun up towards the ceiling, she'd begin to make gun sounds. "Pew Pew Pew! Maxwell Anderson, majoring medicine, calls her on the phone. 'Can I take you out to the pictures, Joan? As she's getting ready to go, a knock comes on the door.'" Jesteria shot her gun twice. "BANG BANG, MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER CAME DOWN UPON HER HEAD! BANG BANG, MAXWELL'S SILVER HAMMER MADE SURE THAT SHE WAS DEAD!" As the girl began to hum to herself, the door shot open with a goon revealing himself. Boss we got trouble down at city hall! Apparently the hostages are trying to break out!' Like a school girl meeting her first friend at camp, Jesteria popped off the table and took if in a mad dash out the door. She was obviously excited seeing how she didn't have any action recently. Running outside, she'd kick off the wall and grab onto a fire escape. Climbing up it with nothing but her arms, she flipped onto the rooftop and begin to jump building to building, heading towards the city hall. The clouds were thick with rain, and as it came down upon her face it washed her make up, making it drain down and give her a depressed clown look, even though she had such a wide smile on her face. Flipping through the air like the athlete she was, Jesteria flipped down to a street light, landing on the pole, and then jumping across to land ontop of the building itsel. Making sure all her weapons and items were in place, she'd punch an air vent and slide in.

529 words
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 pm

Crawling through the ventilation shaft for no reason whatsoever, the clown girl would stop and begin to play with her hair. As she sat in the shaft, it began to give way beneath her. Suddenly the vent would break, and the girl would fall into the room and land ontop of one of the hostages, pinning them below her. "Oh woops! Sorry. Those shafts are totally weak..and totally making me reconsider eating so much at night. Self conscious much?" The woman scratched her head with a nervous smile, as the hostages, who had locked themselves in the very room, all turned to her. They consisted of government officials and officers who had been taken during the riot. After the awkward silence, the hostages pounced towards the clown in hopes of confining her and using her as their own hostage to take back the city. As the first man neared her, she leaned back to send a heel into his jawline. This sent him back into two men behind him, but made her fall into the arms of two others. They attempted to hold her arms and pin her down into the ground. Bending at her elbows, she'd send the back of her palm into each of their noses, knocking them back and onto the ground. "Watch where your hands are touching, perv! I'm only frisky on feisty on tuesdays!" Pressing her hands to the ground, she'd do a cartwheel and flip around the room like a child, while the hostages watched with raised brows. Finishing her last flip, she'd land on a desk next by the double doors that held the rioters from getting in the room. "Ya know, I'm usually nicer to my hostages. I give them a warm chair, a moist bag over their head, and a bullet in the brain for good measure. I'm not sure why these guys are being oh so friendly with you all!" The girl tilt her head. "The building is rigged with oil drums and ready to blow at a moment's notice too. So, if they really wanted you dead..don't you think it would have happened by now?"
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:02 pm

Alphas was simply listening to his police radio that was given to him by his creators, before he was released into the world. He simply wandered around, looking for crimes to stop, and he had heard that New Jersey was taken over by a renegade clown type crazy woman, and she needed to be stopped. A perfect mission for Alphas, and it seemed that she might even have some sort of super power, or something of the sort, which put a huge bulls eye on her back. Alphas would rush into the area, and found a bunch of goons guarding an entrance into the city itself. It seemed like a total anarchy, but there were also gangs that were teaming up and protecting crucial parts. An organized anarchy hmm? Alphas quickly confronted the goons, one had an iron pipe, while another one had a knife, and the other 3 were simply unarmed. Alphas walked up, and a strange look, almost a laugh washed over the goons. "Look at this guy! Halloween's not for a long while freak! Get out of here before we hurt ya!" One of the goons yelled, while the others laughed and then started to walk towards Alphas. "Halt criminals! Surrender now and be unharmed, or you can be subdued and brought to justice the hard way." Alphas said rather calmly, before looking towards the incoming goons. The goons wouldn't have any of his talk, and the one with the pipe ran up and swung in a downwards arc towards Alphas, which he swiftly blocked with his left forearm. He was made of steel, which meant that he was much stronger than the iron pipe. Alphas then quickly sent a punch to the man's gut, which sent him to the floor, crumpled to the ground. The other ones surrounded him, and he simply expelled his sword from his right arm, and then gripped it. He simply needed to tap the goons and they were sent to the ground, and simply stayed there.

Alphas was working his way through the city, and made sure to bring down any criminals he could find, and this was most likely to gain the attention of others. Alphas would find a building with an abnormally high concentration of the criminals, and make his way into it. The group of goons guarding it were easily dispatched by his special sword, and then he made it into the building. The goons started yelling to more people, and soon it was going to be a big brawl it seemed.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:06 pm

Kicking open the door, the thugs would finally make their way into the barricaded room the hostages were hiding themselves in. Once they made their way in, they'd see each hostage laying on a ground in pools of blood, with a large blood soaked smile drawn on their face. Jesteria sat on the desk near the door with her own blood soaked smile, and kicked her legs up and down like a little girl. 'Jest, what the hell did you do?! We needed these hostages for bargaining chips!' The man turned his gun on the woman, and she laughed. "Riddle me this, riddle me that. Make the people think you still have the hostages, and you won't need to deal with ACTUALLY having them alive. Fake a few screams, fake a few deaths, and the world will roll the dice for you." The maniacal woman would laugh out loud, as the man lowered his gun and rubbed his head. She did everything that was illogical, but at the end it did sort of make sense, didn't it? The trouble of holding onto live hostages was the fact that some people wanted to be heroes. Making examples of them made things so much easier. The woman pressed herself off the desk and walked by the goon with the smile still on her face. The man only watched her with beads of sweat coming down his forehead. '..Crazy as hell.' He could only hear her footsteps before she said one last thing. "Authority was created to be overthrown."

As she walked back into the main section of the building, she'd see a number of goons charging out into the open area, all attempting to take down some suped up guy in the center of the room. Jesteria put a finger under her chin, and tilted her head, as the men raised their firearms and began to fire at the mechanical being bursting into the main building of the takeover. "This scene reminds me of the start of a bad joke.."
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:08 pm

Alphas was breaking into the building, and found himself in a large area with a few pillars and such, and he made a note of them, and would hide behind them should things get bad. He saw a girl, and she seemed to be so out of place, that he guessed she was the leader. He couldn't start speaking, because a group of goons lifted their guns towards him. He dashed behind a pillar, and it started to get chipped away at by the gun fire. He was analyzing the guns, which weren't automatic, which meant that soon they would have to reload, at which time he would spring. But before he did, he would yell out to them from behind the pillar. "Surrender the super being, and you shall leave without harm!" Alphas called to them, knowing that once his sensors picked up the sound of clips falling to the floor, he would be able to take them out, even if they didn't think so. In fact, if they laughed at him in disbelief, than they would even be lulled into a sense of false security, making it even easier to get the drop on them. This seemed like the perfect time to test out a new modification to his body, which happened to be a second form of power that the robot had augmented himself with. His left leg was equipped with special orbs, that would stop the goons in their tracks, especially since they happened to be rather close, in terms of the blast radius. Soon, the pillar was rather small, but before it could be crumbled enough to where Alphas body was exposed, there was silence, and then the sound of clips hitting the floor. Alphas would leap out, and then fire one of his orbs towards them, the white orb bounced along the ground once, before showing itself right in front of their faces.

Alphas could see the shock on their face, wondering if it was a grenade or an explosive, but no. It was something else, a non-lethal solution to take down criminals, and when it exploded, magic happened. The water in the air around the goons would freeze in a flash of blue mist, encasing the gun slingers in ice. With the gun toters out of the way, Alphas would look towards the girl. "Miss, are you the leader? Are you the super being that took over this city?" Alphas was still programmed to think that only super beings were a problem, and that she would need super powers to take over something so large, but he was wrong, and would soon figure that out, if the girl said that she wasn't a super being. Still, Alphas was ready to lunge backwards and then jump behind the pillar again, should she have a gun, although guns didn't cause too much damage to his steel frame.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 6:15 pm

As the being turned to speak to her, the woman was paying him no mind, as she looked at the ice sculptors he had made of the goons. Keeping her hands behind her back, she tilted her head to the side before suddenly turning towards the robot. "Was that a grenade you threw to do this? Impressive. I'd like to see how that works!" The girl would quick draw her weapon, firing a bullet directly into the robot's left leg with her from the waist power shot. Of course, she didn't know it was a robot at the moment. It would have probably been logical to answer his question. Too bad she wasn't logical whatsoever. Being unpredictable was a part of her charm, was it not? If the shot hit, she'd clap her hands together with a large smile. "This city is soooo boring now that I chased out the last bit of law it had. There's no one to play with now that they're gone. haha!" Even though the blood soaked smile had stayed around her face, her true lips gave a slight frown. "This is nooo fun! I was listening to the radio the other day and heard of so many cool things! People dying from some super guy! Then in California, some super stopped a train and things went boom! I'm stuck here like alice in wonderland, waiting to find the queen and put a bullet in her! It's no fair no fair no fair! I should be on the news killing people and stuff!" She stomped her foot on the ground like a little school girl, and threw a small tantrum with it aswell. For a mad psychotic killer, she was just a child beneath all that make up she wore.

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:00 pm

The robot watched the woman very carefully, as she suddenly pulled out her weapon and fired, fairly accurately into Alpha's left leg. The bullet found a spot where the armor was slightly less durable, and sunk in about half way. Moderate damage to left leg, modification slightly damaged. Those were the protocols running through the processor in Alpha's head, and he was also analyzing the woman's style. She was faster than most normal humans, but not superhuman fast, and she was very accurate, but not superhuman accurate. The only super power this girl might have is something that increases her to peak condition that another human could achieve, and since that was always on and uncontrollable, that it wasn't breaking any laws in Alpha's eyes. He did not enjoy being shot, however, as now he would need to fix himself, which took away time from stopping supers. She then mentioned being basically stuck in the area, and that there were supers out there damaging things and making their acts largely public.

"Miss, if you are trapped, put the gun away, and I shall break you out of here. I will help you, if you can lead me to these super beings you speak of. They shall be brought to justice." Alphas was simply programmed to be a lot more biased against supers, which is why he wasn't trying to apprehend this woman, even though she sort of admitted to killing people previously, and wanting to kill others. She seemed to have some sort of assassination background, either from military training or some sort of personal training within a family of sorts, but she must have had a very experienced background in killing people. She was accurate, fast, and had a personality that would easily attract low level criminals to herself, and her almost insane qualities would allow her to control them to do her bidding. A very dangerous individual, but one that could easily help him find super beings.

As he scanned her, his evolving processor started kicking in, and starting working out things that would allow him to avoid being shot. It gave him an accurate display of exactly what movements she did, and the processor sped up to allow him to react in time. He would never have to worry about being shot in his left leg ever again. As he finalized the changes to his body, he watched the body language of the woman. She was throwing a fit like a child, probably attributed to her mental problems, as it didn't seem like she was faking it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hey Hey Hey Hey! I'm the one who kills the supers! They're my toys! What kind of justice is it if you're stealing a girl's toys?" The woman crossed her arms after quickly holstering her weapon. "And why aren't you bleeding? I just shot you in the leg! No blood means no smiles! No smiles means the pain doesn't go away!" The thug from the back room would run into the main room, stopping abit beside Jesteria and looking at the damage done. 'What the hell happened?! What happened to my crew?! Jesteria, you didn't?! The Clown Queen of Crime would shrug her shoulders and tilt her head. "It was this crazy guy here. I'm an innocent little clown girl. I would never kill som-..heh..HAHAH!" She couldn't even finish her sentence before bursting out into a fit of laughter. Bending over and grasping her knees, she would continue to laugh as the thug looked at her with a confused look. 'Well..did you do it or not?' The woman leaned onto the man's shoulder and pinched his cheek. "Noooo, I told you I didn't! This guy..hehe..did." Jesteria gave a blood soaked smile before suddenly stopping and snapping her fingers. "Oh, were the oil bombs spread through the city like I asked before?" The thug simply looked at her and shook his head. "What the hell am I paying you for then?!" The clown smacked him before laughing. "I don't pay you, do I? Hahaha, woops! I'm sorry, my bad! But for my last jest, I need those oil drums up. How can I give New Jersteria a last hoorah without the big booms?!" She stamped her foot and crossed her arms..Suddenly, her gaze shifted to match the machine's. "Hey, guy! Can you do me a small favor? You see there's a super powered hero hiding in these streets, and he wants to enslave us all under his rule. The only way to force him out of hiding is to spread oil drums and gasoline within each building surrounding the outer limits of the city. Can you help me do this? Pretttyy please?"

Skills:
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Alphas simply watched the woman, and she said that she also hunts down supers, and toys with them. A bit strange, but the government itself displayed the same tactics, and who was he to look down on the government and their ways. As the girl asked why there was no blood, a formal introduction was needed. "Ahh, my apologies, how rude of me. I am the Alphas unit. I am a robot that is designed to do whatever it takes, to stop, capture, or eliminate super beings wherever they are." Alphas stood straight up, almost in a solute type fashion as he said this. He would have frowned slightly if he actually had a face, but instead he simply pointed his head towards the man that came in and looked with a grimace at his men, who were currently frozen. Since the female didn't seem to care about the low life anarchist thugs, they would remain that way for a while. Then came the woman's sort of speech, saying that to flush out a super, oil drums were needed to be placed around the city. It seemed that it was going to be burned down, and it seemed that only anarchists and thugs were still here, the smart ones got out and stayed out. This woman was starting to look a lot less crazy in the 'eyes' of Alphas. He, however couldn't do that, because it was completely against his directly against his directive and programming, as it would destroy property.

He was designed to cause the minimal damage possible, meaning if there was another way, he would try to find it, and there was always another way. Also, he could simply not participate, considering she had men that were going to set them up regardless, so it didn't really matter. "I'm sorry miss, I simply can not do that. It is against my programming to willfully destroy so much property. I must simply watch, but I can help apprehend the super when you flush him out." Alphas then walked up to her, his computing brought up a rather interesting proposal, which caused him to pause for a moment, and then he offered his metal hand. "I would like your assistance in capturing or eliminate super beings, and in return, I shall help you." An agreement like this was ran through the processor over and over, and she had great connections and a huge following to be able to track down supers, take over an entire city when there are supers around to stop her. It seemed that she was perfect for finding and taking them down, meaning following and learning from her would allow him to grow stronger and better at what he does.
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 12:12 am

"A robot huh? That makes sense, I guess." The woman tapped her chin with her right finger. This was the first time she had ever seen a real live working robot. I mean, in real life of course. There were always movies and games that showcased them at work, but it was nothing she really took seriously. She never really thought of them creating real working bots that could work for themselves. The woman had half a mind to examine the whole thing, and see if there was a battery box or an outlet where it could be plugged into a wall somewhere. As she looked around the weird robot, she tapped her foot a few times. "Robot huh? Haha, isn't that cute. Is this was they are doing with our hard earned tax payer money?! Scandalous!" The woman shook her head and put her hands on her hips. Looking at the thug beside her, she'd shrug her shoulders and turn back to the robot. "It's just setting up oil. We're not going to burn down the city! The hero is totally allergic to oil and fossil fuels, so if its spread out, he's going to be FORCED to show himself, ya see?" She used her traits and lied through her teeth to the mechanical monster. If he didn't have some kind of lie detector mechanism, or some crap that would see through her lies, she felt very secure that he'd be done in soon. Even her own thug believed her. It was funny how things worked in the world. Hell, the world was like a gigantic satire on itself. The very thought of it made Jesteria break into madness in the first place, didn't it? She couldn't remember, but she loved it!

"So yea, these oil drums get spread around the city and my men will totally handle flushing out the hero when we get a chance. Fool proof, right?" She kept her wide grin across her face, as she tilted her head. Throughout this, she didn't even notice he extended his hand for a hand shake. When her eyes finally caught a glimpse of it, she only stuck out her tongue. "How polite of you."
Back to top Go down
Nol

Nol

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:27 am

The robot Alphas was simply listening to the woman, and she seemed to be very interested in him, with a sort of look that seemed to be trying to look into Alphas insides. Well, she simply shrugged her shoulders, ignoring his hand shake for a while, and saying something ridiculous to the fact that the super being was allergic to oil and fossil fuels. She was convincing, and while he thought that the hero might actually be allergic to oil, there was no way she was using that to lure him out. Unless the entire city was covered in oil, the super wouldn't really need to be afraid of anything, and if the entire city was covered in it, it was basically a tinder box, any sort of electrical outlet or spark would set the whole thing ablaze. Even though she was a talented liar, there was literally no chance that this was factual, unless of course she was trying to fool someone that was a complete idiot. Alphas simply went along with it though, and although he would pretend to believe it, he still couldn't set up the oil drums or help in that matter, he would have to leave it to her and her goons.

"I'm sorry miss, I simply can not help with setting up the oil drums."

Alphas was being a bit direct, but that was his nature, as he was programmed to only make light small talk with people he thought could help him capture more super beings. Well, with the conversation basically over, it seemed that the only thing left to do would be to go and try to capture this super being. As it stood now, he couldn't really say where the superbeing was, and he would have to rely on this woman, who he still didn't have her name, to lead him to the super being. Alphas didn't like not knowing the names of the people he would be working with, so he simply turned back to her and asked.

"By the way miss, I never caught your name. Do you mind if I ask for it?"

Alphas was very polite, especially to women, and especially to human women specifically. As it turned out, this woman acted a bit childish, but she was a rather deadly assassin, or at least a good leader that knew how to use a gun. She would prove very useful to Alphas, as long as he kept her happy, and although he couldn't set up the barrels, hopefully she might have something else for him to do. Alphas started looking for a way out of the building other than the intended one, simply because they might come back through here, or have to fight in the room. He liked to know the layout of the areas he was in, just in case something like that firefight happened, knowing that the pillars were rather strong helped him set up a counter attack. He walked over to the goons frozen in ice, and then smashed the ice around their heads. They were probably passed out from lack of oxygen by now, but the cold would have slowed their heart rate so they wouldn't be in any real danger. He made sure that they were alive, and that they could breath, and then towards the exit of the building, ready to go out and look for the super being.

"Well then miss, shall we go and find ourselves a super being to fight?"

Alphas was... well for lack of a better word, he was rather excited about this, as this would be his first real fight against a super being, and he made sure that he was outfitted with the latest technology to deal with them.

[exit]

Total Word Count: 2438
Back to top Go down
The Killing Joke

The Killing Joke

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:45 am

Jesteria crossed her arms and looked away from the machine. He was no fun, and that was something easy to say. I mean, who didn't want to spread around the entire city and set it ablaze. In a fit of annoyance, she snapped her finger towards her thug. The man knew what to do, and immediately ran outside to get the teams together to get the job done. She remained in the building however, as she looked back to look towards the room with the dead hostages. "Well before I go sick you on a super, I actually have another job to do first. Something with alittle bit of finesse." A few giggles escaped her lips, as the woman walked back into the room with the dead bodies. There were six hostages in total. Four men and two women. Leaning down, the clown would begin to remove their clothing with a large smile on her face. "There's alot to dooo alot to doo. It's only a matter of time before they try to take Jersey back. I don't plan on letting that happen, and I hope you don't either. Get ready for war Alpha. There's gonna be blood tonight. Hahah.."

2431 words total End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]   Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training] Empty

Back to top Go down

Almost Got 'Em [Jesteria Training]
Page 1 of 1