Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revel

Revel

Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] Empty
PostSubject: Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]   Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 12:42 pm

Gabriel Archangel Of Twilight

Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] Angel-spawn2

They all have hope, I'm just here to bring it out.

The Biography

Birth Name: Only known to his father, for true names hold power.
Aliases: Gabriel "The Arch Angel of Light and Twilight" "Hope"
Birth Date: ???
Class: Otherworldly

Appearance: Gabe stands at an average 5 foot 10 inches. In his normal form Gabe has a soft but strong look to him. He looks kind and gentle but holds a presents of strength. His hair is black, flowing down to barely touch his shoulders and his eyes an enticing deep blue. His body is well build but slider and tone. His clothes vary depending on what he feel like changing the Twilight suit to look like, but usually he wears average blue jeans, a red coat with black muscle shirt, and Convers for shoes. As he uses his light manipulation power his turn black with the middle glowing bright gold, his skin lightens and his hair turns white. While using Twilight his skin turns a light shade of pale purple grey with the same effect on eyes and hair.

When Gabe uses his suit it is a pale purple grey with a while mask looking face and white glowing eyes. The face can change ranging from to a gaping mouth with sharp teeth a seemingly featureless face with only eyes. He has gauntlets on his hands that are blue and are smooth along with matching greeves on his legs and feet. He stand at 6 foot 10 inches in this form and on his back span large white angelic wings that seem to glow with a heavenly light. The appearance of the suit may vary due to his ability to morph it as he sees fit.

With Suit appearance:
Spoiler:

Without Suit:
Normal-
Spoiler:

Combat using light Without suit-
Spoiler:

Combat using Darkness or twilight without suit-
Spoiler:

Personality:

Gabriel Is calm and kind to all. He will go out of his way to help those he sees are in need. He will never kill someone who is capable of becoming good. He appreciates the world around him and is often in awe of it. He loves sweets and sun raises and sets. Friends are always welcome to be helped whenever and however he can help them. As an angel he shy's away from flirting with women, but will not fail to complement them and make them feel as beautiful as they are inside and out. He becomes uneasy in situations where a woman is hitting on him and tends to try and find a polite way away from them. Gabe will hardly ever curse and prefers to talk thoroughly and and clearly. All this, and he STILL SMOKES cigarettes. It seems he isn't as perfect as one might seem and can have a dark side when in battle against evil. Maybe it's the taint of darkness that fuels his twilight, either way he tries his best to be a good being.

The Capability

Specialties:

Main Specialty: Projection
    Sub Specialty: Physical Prowess

Powers:

Main Power: Twilight Manipulation: The power to generate and manipulate, become and/or absorb twilight , a mixed essence between light and darkness. A combined power of Light and Darkness Manipulation. As the essence between, it controls how strong light is and how much space darkness has. To manipulate twilight a combination of Light and Darkness Manipulation must be formed, which could be as simple as standing before light-source to cast a shadow. This particular substance can take the form of matter or energy depending on the user's desire. The user can create, control, manipulate, materialize and summon Twilight in various ways, often by accessing a dimension of Twilight energy and the beings that exist there.

Main Power: Light Manipulation : The power to generate, manipulate, become and/or absorb light particles. Users can control light: electromagnetic radiation that is visible to the human eye and which is emitted and absorbed in tiny "packets" called photons. They can generate, scatter and/or generally manipulate light to various degrees and effects. The user can create, manipulate, and materialize light in various ways, often by accessing a dimension of light energy and the beings that exist there.

Sub Power: manipulation of natural darkness: The power to manipulate pre-existing darkness. The user can control, manipulate natural darkness in various ways.

Sub Power: Super Human Reflexes(Leave Until A-Level)
    Sub Power: (Leave Until A-Level)

Abilities:
Spoiler:

Skills:

Name: Twilight Suit
    Specialty: Projection
    Description: Gabe has a living suit that is comprised of Twilight that covers his body and is attached directly to his being. He can control the suit through will or have it work on its own in its own reaction instincts to protect him. Feeding off of twilight/light/darkness it has properties of the three substances he controls and also follows the rules of the Construct Ability, however, the suit may repair itself when need be. It can shift and form into clothes along with anything else he may need at the time that is within the limitations of the construct ability along with being able to use other abilities though it as a medium although it usually has angelic wings. The suit does not have a personality as of yet but has a potential to develop one.

The Background

History:

Pure light and darkness were on the second day, father was happy. The following days were amazing as creations sprouted everywhere as father willed them to be. I can't remember when he created us angels. It was so long ago now. All I remember was the happiness he felt in us as we did his work. If love existed, I'm sure what I felt back then was it in its purest form. I don't really think it was made yet, for there to he love, there had to be hate, and not hate existed then. Many eons passed and humans and other creatures on other planets were created. Humans and the like were strange to me. For some reason father gave them the freedom to feel things and do things we didn't understand. They could rebel. I don't know why humans did it, but they did. They wouldn't heed the words of father and as such felt the repercussions. I felt bad for the ones that were punished, but that is what father said would happen, and what he says goes after all. After a while I noticed that my brothers and sisters were acting strange. They would say things that would confuse me. They asked why god loved them better than us, why he gave them the ability to choose to live the way they wanted and us to serve forever. I didn't mind serving, I liked helping father when he asked. I didn't like hurting the things he made though, but it was his will. My brothers wouldn't stop talking about the unfairness and I knew father could heat them. One day, they addressed him about it. Father was angry and fed up for some reason. He denied them what they asked. The saddest things I have ever witnessed in my whole existence happened then. a large sum of my brothers turned on father. I don't understand why father didn't just erase them from existence, instead he had us fight for him. I did so gladly, but with a heavy heart.

The battle ensued for what seemed like forever to me. My brother on both side died all around me. We were so many before the war, now we are few. Fewer now that father has banished the ones that survived their rebellion to the dark realm. Father saw how I fought, how I killed my brothers in his name. He also saw how heavy my heart was from it all. He came to me and bestowed the powers I know have today, I didn't get to learn them all to well, but none the less he told me one thing. "They all have hope Gabriel, you just have to bring it out my son". Tears streamed down my face as he told me what I had to do next. He said that the humans and other like them were at a point where they needed help. He said that he could no longer interfere directly or they will start to depend on him again. I was told that my fallen brothers were on this beloved Earth and that I need to fight them to help the beings he had created from destroying themselves and each other. I am here now and what I see make me weep. Humans kill humans because they are stronger from fathers gifts. The strong feed off the poor. Souls are taken through drugs and other things that make me weep harder. They have hope, I know they do, and I'm here to bring it out. Father, I will do my best for you and them. Give me strength.

Last edited by Revel on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]   Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 am

Spawn is my face claim particularly 4th age but Imma let that slide lol. Im not too big on any one controlling light and Darkness as it tips the scale of balance and leaves your character with virtually no weakness. Thus the sub form of Umbrakenesis(Darkness manip) will have to be nuked down to merely the manipulation of natural darkness. You have a nice build and to be honest you would be godly if someone who didn't know better let it slide. I like you already lol. But as it stands you would control the light, the Darkness and with twilight a combination of both and everything in between. So some nerfage will have to take place. Mainly what I stated above but you will have to dumb down or limit the manipulative effects of one of the other two as well though not as drastically.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Revel

Revel

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]   Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]   Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Aight we are getting their so here is the choice I'll give you for making this build work as is. You can nerf down the use of the twilight power(which is Opish as hell but we can make it work) or you can give up your 3rd main power and keep everything as is.
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]   Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:03 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]   Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval] Empty

Back to top Go down

Gabriel, Bringer of hope [need approval]
Page 1 of 1