Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

AMON A BOAT = TRAINING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Olympus
Blessed
Blessed
Olympus

AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  Empty
PostSubject: AMON A BOAT = TRAINING    AMON A BOAT = TRAINING  EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 11:55 pm

in the sky is it a plane? Is it a bird? Is it that one guy who had like 30159130591305 movies in the 60s? NO!.. Its Superboy.. He was soaring through the sky but he eventually landed.. Infront of him were girls crying, tits flashing, and cameras a blazing.. Kon-El didn't enjoy most of the attention but he did know how to act like he did.. Oh hey he had a girl with him? Hmm she landed rather gracefully for someone who was just being held in the arms with a super powered alien but alas nothing was going on down in Texas.. Kon-El had just finished promoting his new movie Prometheus when he decided to come down to Texas and visit his home he had down here.. He was smiling and waving at fans as he started moving them to the side to get into his home and they started screaming louder.. Kon-El could get use to this but right now was not the time. Anyway he pushed open his door to his home stepping to the side looking at the girl he had with her. She would smile and walk in before Kon-El which he then slammed the door shut. When he turned around his girl was completely naked.. Kon-El Smiled as he pushed her down to the bed Yes in the living room.. He would spread her legs and proceed to go down on her when suddenly a ding at the door signaled Kon-El to stop and his girl to jump under the blanket. Kon-El got up and started walking to the doors speaking "If its another damn fan I told you all when im in my home don't ask for m-" When he opened the door it was Reggie.. The man who found him when he came to earth. Kon-El opened the door all the way and Reggie walked in.. He was an older looking man in his mid 40's with red hair. He normally came by when things were serious but nothing Kon-El knew about was serious... Until he heard Reggie speak "I got a new toy for you?" Kon-El's eyes lit up with joy as he started dancing around before speaking "Is it a gun? Is it a plane? OH OH maybe its a mansion?" Kon-El said that joyfully looking at his quote on quote "Adopted father" and the man laughed before replying "No, No and No. Its a ring.. A special ring. Lets go to the basement I'll show you". the smile from Kon-El's face left and was replaced by a confused one.. He spoke while walking towards the basement "Really Reggie? A ring?" Reggie started walking behind Kon-El as he looked to the left and noticed a women under the blanket just looking at them.. Reggie stopped and looked at her and she waved at him.. He shook his head and started walking again.. "Yes Conner a ring".. Now in the basement Reggie opened his briefcase and pulled out a gold ring.. He extended it out to Conner who took it and placed it on his ring finger.. He started waving his hand around looking at it from different angles. Reggie would then speak "You like it? I put your suit in it.. Open it up." Kon-El looked confused as hell as he opened the ring and his suit came out of it.. He looked shocked as hell. Boom instantly a suit came out and Kon-El smiled. He was enjoying this for some reason.. He would fly into the top of his basement which was pretty high.. Like 40 meters high. He would instantly put his suit on and he was feeling this.. He enjoyed it. Kon-el would come back down hovering before looking at Reggie and hugging his oldman.. "Thanks Reg I really appreciate the suit.. Nice thing you got going on"
Back to top Go down

AMON A BOAT = TRAINING
Page 1 of 1