Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Enter the Space Pirate EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Enter the Space Pirate EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Enter the Space Pirate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

Enter the Space Pirate Empty
PostSubject: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 1:44 pm

Arrival of the Pirate......

"Captain the landing function is no longer functional. Preparing to crash land on the nearest planet," said a monotone computer voice. Gau Ban, once a renown space pirate now was plunging to what seem to be his doom on the only planet he could find in the middle of no where. Earth was what it was called, it had a specific name though that was the last thing on Gau's mind at the moment. Anger clouded such thoughts as he tried desperately to do what he could to land safely. He looked to the side windows and could see the heat coming from the ship due to the sheer speed he was going. Death was a likely it seemed and this only served to fuel Gau's anger even more. To have once had everything just to lose it all and die on some remote planet no one gives a crap about. He began to wonder if he should have just died killing as many of those soldiers as he could, at least then he could have died with some shred of dignity. "Fuck that," he shouted as he saw himself getting closer and closer to what seemed to be a large field. His eyes, glowing from anger, could hardly see through the red and orange around his window. He let out a extremely loud roar as if it was his last defiant cry to the galaxy. The ship struck full force and Gau focused his powers so that he sent a shockwave in every direction around him. Naturally there was wave of dirt and dust sent in all direction that seemed to be enough to cover several neighborhoods. Those in the area would have been pelted by rocks and dirt and small pieces of metal from the ship. Smaller buildings that were close by were destroyed and the larger ones lost all their windows from the shockwaves. As the dust began to settle, the fire around where the ship had crash was still visible along with some of the parts being scattered about. In the center, surrounded by a very faint red glow was the space pirate. Aside from a from some dirt and a few scratches, he was intact and very much alive. He could only laugh at his luck as he looked to the sky, he had cheated death yet again and soon those that had cause him such shame would die for it. But he did not feel safe just yet.

His eyes still glowed with anger, though he was slowly starting to calm himself. All six of his arms were still visible and he was still giving off that the faint around him. He took a single step and the area around him shook as the solid ground gave way under him. Each stepped left a small crater the size of a car tire as he tried to get his mind together. He had assumed he was fine, but the near death experience had knocked something loose in his head. Though he was still thinking, he was not thinking as he normally did. He was scared, shaken up if you will. He was not sure if he was still close to death so naturally his body fought against the idea of it. It was not surprising his arrival would be investigated and it came in the form of a single police car. "Dammit another mutant," one of the men said as he pointed his game. "Who the hell knows, but should...," the second officer began to say before he was cut off by a shockwave that sent both men and the car flying. "A mutant? You would insult Gau Ban in such a manner," he shouted, his voice being the source of the shockwave that sent the men flying, "I am a god to you scrubs, and you will respect me as such or I will rip this entire world a new asshole." The police officers manage to stand back up, though the car was now upside down. Naturally they opened fire on Gau but to no avail. With a wave of his hand he he sent shockwaves forcing the bullets to stop in their tracks. The attack only served to fuel Gau's anger. "You peons are fucking dead," he said loudly as he now turned his attention fully to the two officers.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 2:35 pm

You'd have to be death and blind not to see the commotion going on in the skies. A certain young spider would be sitting upon the rooftop of one of the many hopes, drinking a canned soda out of a straw. Her eyes, covered beneath her goggles, were focused on the sky above, and the massive falling 'meteor' coming her way didn't make her flinch. Instead, she popped up on her feet and placed her hand up towards her forehead, like she was saluting. "Awesome!" She kept this position as the massive ship hit ground and sent a major shockwave out across the homes. The impact sent the girl flying off the rooftop and twirling in the air; but with her acrobatics she was able to twirl her body and land in a squatting position on a lamp post. "Woah, awesome! I can't miss this! I bet there's aliens on that ship. Heh, I should introduce formerly introduce them to my fists!" With a sly laugh, she launched herself off the light post and made her way to the scene. Jumping back to the rooftops and flipping around, she made sure to travel with style.

The moment she arrived to the scene, the massive beast was already acting like an angry New Yorker, knocking the cops around like they were nothing. He looked hella strong, and it caught her attention. Perhaps it was the programming inserted in her skull from creation, but the chance to battle such a brute almost made her mouth drool. Bringing her forearm to her lips, she'd wipe the drool before flipping down onto the rooftop of one of the cop cars, even if it was upside down. "Yo, space invader! Pick on someone your own size! Like me for example..A little girl like myself!" She pushed a fist into the palm of her other hand, while giving a scowl. "It'll be my honour to introduce you to the end of my fists. I hope you all get along! I heard they're a real knock out. Tch!" Shifting her attention to the cops, the girl would flick them off. "Go home! The adults are playing now!" With that said, she pressed off her hands and shot forward towards the beast. The distance between them was a measly 10 meters, and as she closed the distance she was sure to jump from jagged rock to jagged rock with extreme control, ready to dodge at a moment's notice. "Tell me, Spaceman! Do you know this little bug eyed creature named ET?"
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:30 pm

Alien?

The only that rang into the head of Gau. First the peons called him a mutant, as if he were some freak. Now an obvious mutant had the nerve to call him an "alien". All six of his fist began to clench tightly as he glared at the woman with his white glowing eyes. "An alien? You are to address me as master you fucking insect. Does no one on this planet recognize an incarnation of chaos when they see it," he shouted. He let out another roar, that pushed away all the cars near him. He had only just arrived and it seemed he already to show these earthlings just why he was feared in the galaxy. With no more than a second after the roar he charge at the woman, all his fist had a faint red glow around them as he approached. He cared little for what powers she may have had, what mattered is that she receive a lesson for her lack of knowledge.

The strike would come at the woman with a simple clotheline attempt with all three of his arms on the left side. The attacked for her head, chest, and just above the pelvic region. The shockwave from such a hit would be enough to send the woman flying and possibly knocking her out, if the hit landed. Though blinded with rage, he did his best to focus only on her and not the spectating police who were likely calling in help if they were wise.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 3:56 pm

The monster was very disrespectful in his tone of voice. This actually made the girl smile, as her words affected him apparently. "Don't cry little baby! Mama Widow will take care of you! Now come over here so I can smash into your face like a good girl!" The massive monster would charge towards her, and the young clone would stagger her stance. The three arms on one side of his body would rise, leaving the other side completely open for either a counter attack or dodge. Thanks to Widow's personality, she was more prone on embarrassing him than actually doing harm. With him charging like a bull, she'd begin to back step at a heightened pace as he came fast. She made sure to make funny faces towards him before suddenly jumping back onto one of the cars he had pushed back, and then leaping again to leapfrog off his head and over his body. If he continued, he would have shot completely into the car. Though with his size, that was probably nothing. So, to make sure he didn't get off scotch free: as she attempted to leapfrog over him like the acrobat she was, she would inject him with a sting from both hands the moment she made contact. This only would occur if her actions actually worked, however. If the sting landed, the man's head would feel abit numb and his thought process would have been hindered. The dull effects of a sting to the brain usually did that..But that was only in theory. He was an alien, so he could have been brainless for all she knew. Their anatomy could have been completely different, even if he was humanoid.

Either way, if her leap frop successfully worked, she would have shot off his head and into the air. Her small body would send her hurling towards a large jagged rock that shot up from the ground level atleast 10 feet high. Landing on the tip of the rock, she'd do her signature squat while giving a long dragged out yawn. "Oh man, I thought this was a fight! Come on. Come on! I'll be a good girl and box even with you. They don't call me Ali for nothing!" She'd raise her two hands and begin to throw a few punches forward, as she balanced from the large rock with a cocky smile.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Strifes
Otherworldly
Otherworldly
Strifes

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 12:23 pm

OOC: Sorry for the delay Very Happy and lame post. Will make up for it on the next one

Though enraged, Gau was still a warrior and thus had his instincts were on full function as he made his charge. The second the woman made a leap back, Gau was prepping to change his course of attack. He had been making in attempt to clothesline the woman, then immediately went into a counter to strike the woman as she tried to leap over him. Using his top right arm, he lowered himself and leaped up so that that he was now doing a jumping uppercut. He aimed directly for the two hands that were now above his head in an attempt to crush both at the same time with the force of his own punch. The shockwave would immediately be seen as a light red fluctuation around his fist as he moved to collide with the woman. As he made the uppercut his body would slightly spin to left as if it were turning as he punched. He roared violently as he attack, so much so that saliva show from his mouth as if the man were indeed crazy.

"Your a fool little girl, if you think you can defeat a being like me. Your several light years to early," he shouted at the woman as he made his attack.

Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:48 pm

The tingling in her head began to fire off, as the massive beast changed his initial assault. She had yet to name this 'spider sense' but it had been saving her ass for quite some time now. This time was no different. As she left the car in an attempt to flip over the man, his own actions had changed aswell. Webbing the ground to the side, side opposite of the way the beast was upper cutting [which was the left], she'd web zip and twist her body to barely dodge the attack in question. Thanks to her small frame and acrobatics, this was possible. If she was bigger, she surely would have been screwed beyond recognition. The moment she hit the ground, she pressed off the ground and web zipped to another police car to get out of harm's way and create distance again. Taking a deep breath, the girl would stand up and flick the alien off. "You're not supposed to hit a lady! What the hell was that?!" The spider girl would rub the back of her head. "You weren't hugged as a child, were you?" She jumped down beside the card and grabbed the door to the cop car. Yanking it off with her super natural strength, she'd would suddenly send it flying towards the being and shooting a web soon behind it..for unknown reasons.

Abilities:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter the Space Pirate   Enter the Space Pirate Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter the Space Pirate
Page 1 of 1