Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sylar

Sylar

Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits Empty
PostSubject: Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits   Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 1:30 pm

Sylar was walking through the streets, exiting the warehouse where his former employer and his guards had been. Looking at his watch he could see, even through the broken glass, that the time was in fact 8 o'clock in the evening. The sun had just set and so the world was cast in a red glow from one side of the horizon, and a white glow from the other, signalling the arrival of the moon. Sylar saw some blood on his black shirt, not showing but it looked out of place so he quickly spat on his hands and tried to get it out. It failed so he had no choice but to hope no one paid him any attention. He closed the doors of the warehouse full of corpses and began walking, hoping to find someone with powers for him to take. He felt invincible, able to take the one thing that set apart these "evolved humans" from the normal people. His ability was the strongest, and he figured he could use it on anyone at all. So he began walking, blood on his coat and power in his hands, hoping to find someone with power for him to take.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits   Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:08 pm

"Looks good on you." A voice would come from above the very building the man had left, as the Spider girl would nonchalantly lay on the rooftop with her legs swinging off the side. "You seem almost happy those people are dead. What a monster you are..Oohh so dangerous!" Her tone was mocking as usual, as she lifted herself up to stand. She had her own contract to complete, and one of the men she was to kill was one of the corpses in that very warehouse. It bothered her that someone had already beat her to the punch. Widow would squat down and tilt her head, as she analyzed the weird looking man. "You don't look so tough. It couldn't have been you who got rid of those men. Don't tell me you're an accomplice to the killer. Heh, are you? If you are, then it's your unlucky day. I'm feeling feisty, and my fists want to punch into someone's face. I'm starting to think that someone is you, Mr." She slammed a fist into the palm of her hand, as a cocky smile stretched across her face.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits   Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 4:26 pm

As he was walking, Sylar heard a voice speak to him in the distance. The voice came from behind him, back on the warehouse. He looked around the rooftops and saw a woman with her legs over the side of the building. She had said that the blood looked good on him but now she said that Sylar seemed almost happy that the men inside were dead and then said he was a scary monster in a mocking way. She seemed to have no idea who Sylar was which wasn't a surprise as no one knew who he was. not yet at least.

The woman then stood up and looked at Sylar, trying to analyse him. Sylar smiled as that never worked. Sylar was weak in body but his power came from others. He stole the powers of others, his battle power was weak in general though. She then went on to say that Sylar couldn't have killed the men in the warehouse and that he must be an accomplice, not have an accomplice. The woman thought him weak which angered Sylar most of all. He was weak in normal terms but he was the strongest evolved human in the world, since no one could out power him, since he could steal everyone else's. She then went on to say that she wanted to punch someone and said it would probably be Sylar. Showing no emotion, Sylar looked at her and spoke, "If you think you can hit me, come and try it. Also, I am Sylar." the woman had silently asked his name so he decided to give her his new name. It was what he would now call himself anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mayday

Mayday

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits   Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 4:33 pm

"Think I can hit you? Haha, man you're a riot!" The spider girl would flip gracefully in the air before touching ground with a light tap. Standing in a gymnastics "T" stance, she'd swing her head back and forth. "I should beat the crap out of you, but you're a nothing. You're a no one. You're not special, so I have no qualms against you. I only kill people who are like myself. Freaks, in other terms. Or maybe what you humans would call mutants." Rubbing a finger beneath her nose and shifting her gaze to the side, the young girl would put a hand on her hip. "What could you possibly have that I'd want? What would a loser, such as yourself, have that would warrant me to even waste my time on someone like you. I could go punch a tree, and it'd be just as good, if not better, than someone like you." The disrespectful girl would laugh out in her ungirlish tone, while holding her stomach. She was disrespectful to say the least. It was just how she was. Something in the back of her mind asked if the original spider had her same condescending tone.
Back to top Go down
Sylar

Sylar

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits   Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:17 pm

The woman insulted Sylar, saying that he had nothing she wanted, for he was not a mutant and so was weak. By this time she was on the ground and she was laughing at Sylar's weakness and saying multiple things about his worthlessness and the fact that she had no reason to waste her time with a mortal human like him. Sylar had been holding it back but now he couldn't help but to laugh. His eyes started to water at his laughter and so he decided to explain it to the woman, "You think I am a waste. The last people that called me things like that... well, see for yourself, they're in that warehouse. Also, I don't like how you call our kind freaks. Mutants is okay but freaks is an insult. I call us "evolved humans". Sounds much better than freaks. We are not freaks, we are miracles."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits   Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits Empty

Back to top Go down

Enter The Copycat : Learning the Limits
Page 1 of 1