Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Fixing Trent/Throne EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Fixing Trent/Throne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Synergy

Fixing Trent/Throne Empty
PostSubject: Fixing Trent/Throne   Fixing Trent/Throne EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 3:01 am

Trent/Throne needs to be fixed, since his Hekau is too broad. Nameless said I could just do a power-swap; I also revised the wording on Soul Manipulation to make it a little more comprehensive.

The changes are as follows:

-Replace "Powers" section with

Code:
[b]Powers:[/b]
[list]
—[b]Main Power:[/b] Divine Forms (Alteration Magic) – By invoking the gods of the Pesedjet, Throne is capable of transforming the world around him. At lower levels, this applies only to himself and objects, but at higher levels he can also affect friend and foe alike. Divine Forms spell allow for self-enhancement, transmutations, item enhancement, and limited transformations.
—[b]Main Power:[/b] Soul Manipulation – Throne’s unique condition grants him unique powers over the human soul; at lower levels, this effects only his own soul, but  as his power increases he can affect the souls of others as well. The parts of the soul are as follows:
[i]Ab (Heart):[/i] Considered the seat of emotion, thought, and intellect.
[i]Ren (Name):[/i] An individuals True Name
[i]Sheut (Shadow):[/i] The “dark part” of every soul; the seat of aggression and sin
[i]Ba (Soul):[/i] The actual form of the soul, the closest approximation to the Western soul
[i]Ka (Vital Spark):[/i] The source of life-force
—[b]Sub Power:[/b]
—[b]Sub Power:[/b]
[/list]

-Delete all Hekau abilities, and replace with

Code:
[list]
[b]Name:[/b] Shroud of Anubis
[b]Rank:[/b] C
[b]Power:[/b] Divine Forms
[b]Description:[/b] The character draws the hieroglyph for “death” on his forehead with ash to enact the spell. The hieroglypth then disappears, and the character becomes clinically dead for all intents and purposes. There is no heartbeat, no pulse, no signs of life at all to detect. Even the mind ceases to exist, and unless a sensory power would analyze the character magically, this fools even super-powers. A basic seed of consciousness is maintained, allowing the character to cancel the spell, but doing so prior to the full duration means that the spell takes a single post to wear off. If it is not cancelled, Shroud of Anubis lasts for five posts.
[/list]

[list]
[b]Name:[/b] Hardening Sign of Geb
[b]Rank:[/b] C-S
[b]Description:[/b] The character performs a complex hand-sign, enacting the spell. The character immediately becomes much more durable. At C rank, blunt force/concussive damage can be completely ignored. At B-Rank, slashing/piercing damage can be completely ignored. At A-Rank, energy attacks from powers A-Rank and under can be ignored. At S-Rank, the character is completely invulnerable to damage (but still needs to breath, etc.). The effects of the ranks are cumulative. Hardening Sign of Geb lasts for three posts.
[/list]

[list]
[b]Name:[/b] Blood of Sekhmet
[b]Description:[/b] The character must make a small cut on their skin to enact the spell. Immediately, the character’s body fluids become highly corrosive (though the character suffers no ill-effects from the transformation). The resulting fluids are capable of eating through a quarter-inch of steel in a few seconds, and will cause horrible burns on flesh. Should someone actually ingest a tainted fluid while the spell is in effect, the resulting internal damage would likely prove lethal without healing/endurance powers depending upon quantity ingested. Blood of Sekhmet  lasts for six posts, and persists even after death.
[/list]

[list]
[b]Name:[/b] Blessing of Horus
[b]Description:[/b] The character incants a short invocation to Horus to enact the spell, granting immense prowess for a shot time. Strength increases to the 1,000 lbs. threshold, and speed is doubled, both in terms of movement and reaction time. Eye-hand coordination also improves to 50% above the human peak. The Blessing of Horus lasts for three posts.
[/list]

[list]
[b]Name:[/b] Ptah’s Word
[b]Description:[/b] The character incants an invocation to Ptah for a single post. Upon the completion of the spell, a single item is restored to peak condition. The item must still be intact enough to be recognizable, or all parts must be present. For technology, the spell can restore items at or below its rank. For mundane props and structures, use the following: C-Rank, anything the same size as or smaller than an average human; B-Rank, anything same size as or smaller than a sedan car; A-Rank, anything the same size or smaller than a family sized house; S-Rank, anything smaller than a skyscraper. Even at higher ranks, only one item can be restored per casting.
[/list]

[list]
[b]Name:[/b] Brand of Ma’at
[b]Description:[/b] The character must channel Sekhem into an item for a half-post, requiring light concentration, for the spell to take place. The item in question is then considered a Magical Item of rank equal to the spell, though only in the hands of the spell’s user; throwing an item so imbued causes it to lose it’s magical properties immediately. The item seems to blaze with an aura of golden light, and inflicts magical damage in the form of searing burns in addition to whatever damage it would normally do. Armor that would provide proof against fire mitigates this damage. Brand of Ma’at lasts for five posts, after which the item imbued crumbles to dust from the magical energies involved. This spell does not function on anything above a D-Rank item.
[/list]

Pending approval of the new abilities, of course.

Back to top Go down
S

S

Fixing Trent/Throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fixing Trent/Throne   Fixing Trent/Throne EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Ptah's Word

Use item ranks isntead of sizes. As it is, your C rank version could heal an S rank item if it was small enough. So please say up to the abilities rank.

Brand of Ma'at

Say objects up to 1 rank lower than the ability. Or even objects to up the rank. Frankly, a C-S is pathetic if it can only affect up to D rank items. The item is destroyed afterwards so say up to the abilities rank.

Blood of Sekhmet

seems a tad toos trong if it can dissolve steel at that rank at that speed. make it so that it can siolve through rock, steel at B, perhaps stronger metals like titanium at A, and anything at S?
Back to top Go down

Fixing Trent/Throne
Page 1 of 1