Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

The Summit - [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheTempest

TheTempest

The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Summit - [OPEN]   The Summit - [OPEN] - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:51 pm

"Pretty hot for a manager," Devon commented dryly, his head turning as his eyes followed her sauntering path away. He grinned, turning back at the question of dancing. He was enjoying himself, that much was certain. A glance went the way of the busy dance floor, finding the girls within the myriad lights.

Kyrie drew his attention with her comment. He chuckled, "Yeah, you can. It has turned out well. Those two are energetic..." He paused, lips pursing slightly before they spread once more into a grin. "Handsy too, especially Erin. Rachel's just dominant, I guess?" He shrugged, sparing a wave out to them.

"But I'm not complaining. You two, meanwhile, get to have all this fun standing around. Golly," he smirked. "A shame Elise didn't want to chat more though," he nodded, throwing a not-very-subtle glance back to Samael. "I was hoping to learn more about this place."

Now Samael and Kyrie hadn't attempted any psychic probe of their surroundings, let alone Elise. Sam had dipped into thoughts here and there, while Kyrie maintained a center of calm control navigating the chaos of this musical storm. However, both couldn't help but feel something now.

Something wasn't right; something was off. If the two had been walking down a street in the summer, they'd have seen the strange distortion of the air from the heated pavement. It was much like that now, only at the periphery of their psychic senses.

"I've never heard this song," Devon remarked suddenly. Indeed the music had also changed. It was still dance, but old, spinning the tale of a strange in the house of a young woman. She didn't recognize the man she was living with. But a strange prickling along the backs of Samael and Kyrie's necks seemed to indicate there was more than coincidence about this.

Just as a down beat echoed from the speakers, a loud crash of breaking glass shattered the noise outside. More than one set of eyes turned abruptly to the windows, nearly opaque from the deep purple and black shades. Others were heading quickly for the door.

Devon's blue eyes widened sharply as he looked at, and likely began moving with, the other two.

((OOC:
No rolls necessary at this time. 1 more threads can be normal.

Not a problem, it happens!

Also, major events will begin in my next post! ))
Back to top Go down

The Summit - [OPEN]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3