Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:11 am

It had been a week since the incident at the bank and he had heard the rumors about what actually happened there, the internet had been the spawn of many of the rumors and some were ridiculous while others were quite close to the truth. One rumor that he had found a bit amusing was that he the mutant or super powered being was actually a hero that hadn't been in costume and that is why he fled the scene after saving the hostages. Though there was the dark side of the internet as well as many berated him for not saving the woman that the robbers had executed in front of everyone. Honestly he could not argue with them because they were right he should have done something to save her instead of sitting there waiting for someone else to do it, all these years he thought of his ability as a curse or something dangerous. Yet he had saved those people in the bank with his ability and while he had hurt the robbers he felt absolutely justified in doing so because they all deserved it if they were willing to do such a thing.

Now it was late in the night, the moon hung high above shining down it's eerie light and Ari was on the streets or more accurately he was walking through the dark alley's with a purpose. He had taken a long time to think it over and now he decided that he would use his ability for good, he would be the hero in the shadows rather than in the spotlight like many of the big heroes out there. Though his disguise could use quite a bit of work as the only thing that truly hid his identity was the mask upon his face, the odd and somewhat creepy mask from the movie V for vendetta was upon his face. His clothing was completely casual as he wore a pair of black jeans and black sneakers upon his feet, his upper body was covered in just a black sweater hoody with the hood pulled up to hide his multicolored hair from site for the most part. His hands were uncovered making him an easy target for finger printing and he was in the system from his times in the gang, he had thought long and hard about what to do but not how to do it.

None of that mattered now as he heard a slight commotion from the alley ahead of him and he turned the corner to find a woman trapped between two men who looked quite nasty to be honest. They were definite bigger than Ari but he doubted either of them had the ability to do anything to him once he transformed into his iron form which was his strongest form at the moment. Right then he decided that it might be better for him to get a steel ring or perhaps even buy a diamond ring just so he could have a stronger form for back up, but that would have to wait for another time as the three people in the alley noticed him walking towards them now. They turned their attention towards him smiling as they thought they had another target ripe for the picking, but before they could even say a word Ari sprung forward with a long drive punch to the man's face. His front teeth caved in as an iron fist was driven into his mouth, the burly man fell back with one hand clutching at his bleeding mouth while the other man stared blankly. "Take your friend and go before the same thing happens to you" he said in a calm but cold tone, the man did not need to second guess the masked Ari and was soon walking off with his friend over one shoulder. "You get out of here as well before that happens again" he said to the young woman who had just stood there the entire time like a deer trapped in headlights, with that though she ran off quickly as if he had been the one to mess with her.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:30 am

Hmm..Inner Dialogue? Check! Flashy overly exposing costume? Check! Sarcastic heroism with the side of super awesome fight sequences? Not tonight, apparently. Miss Flash was finally back in California, and on patrol. It had been a few weeks since she left on that small trip to Korea for her sister, but not she was back on her stomping grounds. Things never changed in California, and she sorta liked that. She half expected the state to be burned down by now. Running down the streets, the speedster would duck through cars with ease. She was only running about one hundred miles per hour, as she really had no reason to run any faster. She didn't want to risk causing sonic booms, or sending people flying, from running too fast in a controlled environment. With a sigh, the speedster would begin to think to herself. "Not gonna be winning any hero of the year awards if I can't find any crime to fight. But hey, maybe this is a blessing! I do have loads of homework to get done..I'm starting to think I'm using this whole 'fighting crime' thing to get out of doing my homework, now that I reaaalllly think about it..' Scrunching her nose, and shuffling her mask that concealed her identity, she would take a sharp right off the street and through the alley ways instead. Since there weren't any big crimes going on, maybe she could get lucky and find a small time crime. "It'd be alot easier if I had some sort of sense that could pinpoint crimes. Like a Flash sense! Oh that would be pretty awesome. Maybe I should start saying that..Maybe it'll stick!" The female giggled to herself, as she dashed through the alleyways and suddenly dashed past a man who was wearing a mask. Skidding to a stop, Miss Flash would look back with a raised brow. "Okay, that's something you don't see almost everyday. Maybe some days, but not every day." Giving herself a nod of approval, she'd dash back, appearing a few meters infront of the masked man with her hands on her hips. "Freeze! My Flash Senses are tingling!" - "-nailed it-" - "I'm pretty sure there's a law that states people can't dress like terrorist! Cause that guy in that one movie, with that one girl, was totally a terrorist. That guy your mask is from. His name is like..Eevee or something, right? I'm close right. Oh I've gotta be close!" The super speedster spoke with a fast voice, as she pinched her chin between her index and thumb with a quizzical expression.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 am

Kyle stared down from the fire escape "This world... Confuses me... How can people like in such disgrace?.. i am doing them a favor". Sighing he stood up and felt the cool air blowing against him, he looked down to his left hand where a large gash was present, he had been practicing more with Blood Magic and had yet to fully master it once more, Looking down he noticed something, a woman in slightly awkward clothing and masked man. He was probably the one who scared off those idiots he saw running down the alleyway. He stared at them a few minutes longer, they defiantly weren't normal.. it wouldn't be safe to fight with them he thought to himself. He took on step on the railing and jumped down, landing on his feet with the grace of an Eagle, he looked up to them and amidst his unusual black robes, and his eye tattoo, he gave off a friendly smile. "Hello! Who are you two? My name is Kyle! Kyle.. Kyle.. well i don't really know my last name! hah hah.." he walked up and leaned on the wall "I couldn't help but notice both of you! Friends right? I hope so, not like the usual jerks we get in the neighborhood, sheesh what losers eh?" he took a few steps forward from his wall and stood about 15 feet away from the masked man, and smiled again.

He looked at his surroundings, the alleyway was perfect for his kind of fighting, nice and narrow hard to dodge, but he had actually for once hoped not to fight and to learn these two, still smiling he offered his hand in a greeting to the woman "A pleasure to meet you friend!"
Back to top Go down
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 am

With this deed done Ari had thought to going walking down some more alley's in the hopes to do some more good with his ability or perhaps he was just enjoying the ability to beat people up again, truth be told it could have been either of those things. There was a fine line between the excitement he felt when fighting and the justified side of his mind when it came to taking down bad guys, yet none of that mattered as someone just appeared in front of him in a very odd looking outfit. Now Ari wasn't judging all that much because most normal people would have looked at him and thought the same exact thing, now Ari knew that she had to have some kind of ability to just suddenly appear there. But the question was what was her ability, already ideas were floating around in his mind about teleportation, super speed, even a camouflage ability like his, the main problem was unless she decided to display her ability openly he would be left guessing at best. With the wind that he felt at his back just before she appeared in front of him he had to think it was super speed but he wasn't just going to assume that was it as teleporters came in all different shapes.

Then she began to speak in a rather quick voice as if she were extremely hyper which only made him think super speed more, her words about him dressing like a terrorist were quite odd as well he thought to himself as he listened. Luckily the mask he wore was keeping his confused and wary expression from her view, when she was done speaking he spoke up as well "actually I am allowed to wear whatever I want miss" he said in a calm and polite tone. "Also in the movie they simply called him V and he was not a terrorist but instead a hero that freed his country from the tyranny of the government that assumed too much power" he said cheerfully as the mask just stared at her instead of his real face. "Granted the majority of the government labeled him as a terrorist but in the end he united the people to rise up and once again think for themselves" he said in the same cheerful tone. "It was a wonderful movie I do wish it would be given more acknowledgement for it's message" he said in a truthful tone, he was getting dragged into her pace which he realized now and he decided that it was time to set the pace instead.

Of course that was not going to happen since yet another person appeared though this one seemed to have fallen from the sky, this guy was also dressed oddly so the three of them seemed to make a small odd party in the alley. He glanced at the costumed woman and then looked back to the robed male "actually to be honest I have no idea who she is we just met and she thinks I'm dressed like a terrorist" he said in a playful tone. "I do doubt that though as you do not see many terrorists wearing a hoody with sneakers and jeans" he said with a light laugh before pushing his hands into his pockets. When he had transformed his flesh had become a dark grey along with his clothing, now it was back to normal but he couldn't help but feel a bit paranoid that one of they had seen his transformation. Ari had no intention of fighting with either of them but of course he kept his guard up since he did not know either of them, for all he knew the friendly male could be waiting to get close to hurt him. There probably was no fighting with the woman if she had super speed or teleportation his best bet was defense and that probably wouldn't do all that great he thought grimly.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:36 am

The young hero narrowed her eyes towards the masked male as he spoke, while thinking to herself. "Not sure if Halloween or clever terrorist plot.." Rubbing her chin, she'd tilt her head to the side as the male basically contradicted himself. "So he was a terrorist then! Suuusspppiiiiccious guy defending the terrorist man in the movie is suspiiicious!" Miss Flash would nod, as her keen green eyes looked him up and down. Her Flash senses were never wrong! Though, considering she just made them up a few seconds ago, that probably wasn't the situation here. As the male finally finished speaking, she'd continue on herself. "Woah, terrorist guy! The movie was okay, but wonderful is pushing it! Wonderful is what you'd call a fresh baked pie straight from the oven, baked with your mother's love. Now that's wonderful..!" She raised a finger, while shifting her hips. In that second, a growling would come from her stomach. "Just made yourself hungry, Flash. Great. Pull yourself together. You got a clever terrorist on your hands here!" The blonde gave herself a nod of reassurance. The nod..of JUSTICE!

Her attention would be taken from a newcomer seemingly jumping down from the rooftops. Her eyes glanced towards him. A strange looking one this was. Was she now dealing with two terrorist?! Gasp! The woman looked back and forth between the two, with her mouth agape. Before she could respond, the male with the mask would speak first. Once again, going back to his attire. Flash scrunched her nose and looked towards him with a childish pout. "And how would you know what a terrorist looks like?! A-HA! So I was right! You are a terrorist! My Flash Senses are never wrong!" She stood triumphant before looking towards the male trying to shake her hand. Instead of shaking the hand, she would give a small little bow, before she'd catch the other male seemingly 'transforming' before her eyes. "Wow, they really teach terrorist some cool tricks these days. You wouldn't be an experiment like me, would you?" The woman asked with a raised brow, as she placed her hands behind her back. She hadn't noticed, but she hadn't introduced herself to either of them. Her thought process was much faster than the next girl, so sometimes it skipped some things. An innocent mistake.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 4:55 am

Kyle laughed when the girl in the strange costume bowed to him, he returned by spreading his arms and bowing as well, "A pleasure to meet you!.. your kinda funny! Haha but whats a... 'Terrorist'? some form of person? Or object? am i close?" he said while still bowing, picking himself up he did the same to the man in the mask "Defiantly not normal people.. Either pretenders or some form of super beings that i heard about back at Polis.. Hmm" he thought to himself "Wow, they really teach terrorist some cool tricks these days. You wouldn't be an experiment like me, would you?" Kyle stared at her for a second with one eyebrow raised, and then he smiled "Oooo! Oo! i know some tricks! Watch this!" he picked up his hands and preformed a basic harmless spell, a small little blue ball floated around him, he stared at it smiling then back at her "Neat isn't it! i learned it from a book!" he said again, he was lying of course, that spell was taught to all children when they first come to the tower of Polis, it was harmless and did nothing except sit and float. He made the wisp disappear and then stared at them both smiling and said "Know amazing enough? Watch this!" he then preformed the small unimportant spell again only this time four wisps appeared over all three of their heads and began floating around them at super speeds creating a halo like effect like the angels are said to have, they then dissipated into nothing "Neat huh? Its amazing what you can find these days!" he said smiling again. He was intentionally killing time to see who these two people were and until he could figure out that, he remained in his cheery behavior and had kept them busy, he defiantly wasn't going to wait any longer, if worst case came he would resort to Blood Magic, or at least bring back a rotting corpse to cover his escape. He kept on smiling before staring at the girl "your funny ma'am! and really cool costume! did you make it yourself? I like the color! All though i prefer Black, Purple, White, and Blue myself heh heh he then looked back to the man in the mask "What about you mister? did you make the mask yourself? its very nice and detailed.. like.. out of one of those Opera.. thingies.. you know?" he said smiling again he took a few steps back and leaned on the wall again waiting for a answer.

Back to top Go down
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 5:15 am

Now Ari had met his fair share of odd people over the years but so far this woman was definitely the oddest person he had ever met, though considering the circumstances he couldn't help but think an odd encounter was inevitable. "In the technical sense yes he was a terrorist but from the emotional stand point V was a very heroic person rather than a terrorist, after all without his acts of 'terrorism' the people would never have regained control of their own lives" he explained in a calm tone. Sure she was odd but it didn't seem like she actually thought he was a terrorist since she wasn't trying to kill him or arrest him, he actually had no idea if heroes were allowed to arrest people though he berated himself there for assuming she was a hero. For all he knew she was a super villain that was wanted by everyone, he really should start looking into who was hero and who was villain he thought as she continued to speak in that fast voice of hers. When she mentioned a pie his nose was the one to scrunch up now though no one saw it behind the mask he assumed, "actually I don't like pie" he said in a nonchalant way though he assumed that it would a surprise to them both.

While she in the robed male spoke he simply sat there for a moment but it seemed that his ability had been seen by the woman which surprised him a bit as he had been expecting her to be paying attention to the other male now. "I'm not an experiment" he said in a soft tone but he did not explain what he was either because he still wasn't sure about either of these people, the friendly male seemed to have magic abilities of some kind which he displayed openly. Though it could easily be an illusion as well he thought as Kyle explained that these were just tricks that he knew, "I didn't make the mask" he answered quickly when questioned about it. "It's actually from a movie that I thought was wonderful but as always people have different opinion on movies and of course on what a terrorist looks like" he said as a playful jab towards the odd woman. His attention was now focused on her and her alone "I'm not a terrorist, I might be considered a vigilante though" he said in a truthful tone now. This night was definitely not going as he had planned, his first night as a hero of the shadows and already he had been discovered by two people, the only saving grace was that his mask kept his identity from the two of them.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 6:46 pm

Flash stroked her chin with her finger, and she tilted her head to look towards the male. "Ahhh I think I get it now!" She balled her fist and slammed it down onto her hand, while she gave a super speedy nod. "So you're a terrorist who thinks he is uniting the society by doing terrorist acts! Hah!" The girl gave a wide smile, as she placed her hands on her hips. "Flash you did it again! World's greatest detective!..Jeez I need a hobby.." As the young hero spoke to herself in her head, her body still did nods and shakes of the head, like she was actually talking to someone else. However, this all stopped when the masked male said something about disliking pie. She shot him a keen eyed glare, as her bottom lift stuck out pass her top. "You don't like pie? Okay now I know for a FACT you're a terrorist! How bout you finish that sentence! You don't like 'American Pie', because you don't like America!" The light show was rather impressive, but when Miss Flash thought she was on the trail of something, she went detective mode. With the accelerated thoughts going through her hyperactive brain, she would suddenly disappear in a blink of an eye. The only observation that would actually state she was actually there, would be loose papers being picked up in the wind, that was caught from the gust she left behind.

For those short moments of explaining himself to the male who was performing magic, she was gone. However, she did re-arrive just before his last words stating he could be considered a vigilante. In her hands was a magazine with the cover that showed the same mask the male was currently wearing. Flipping through the pages, the blonde would stop on a certain article and clear her throat. "This is the terrorist he is posing as! I'll read it word for word on what he did!" With that said, the speedster would begin to read the short summary, however to the others it sound like someone was fast forwarding her voice, as she was speaking insanely fast. "Four years after his escape from Larkhill, V begins his vendetta against the government by blowing up Parliament on November 5, Guy Fawkes Day. V then kidnaps Prothero, who is now the "Voice of Fate" on the government's propaganda radio, and drives him insane by destroying his prize doll collection in a satire of the exterminations that occurred at Larkhill. V kills now-Bishop Lilliman by forcing him to eat a communion wafer laced with a lethal dose of cyanide. Norsefire had infused a perversion of religion into their rhetoric, saying that those who were exterminated were not pure in the eyes of God, and V's black joke was in forcing Lilliman to put some of his religious rhetoric to the test of transubstantiation. V then kills Surridge, the one Larkhill official who feels remorse for her actions, by injecting her with a poison which painlessly kills her. Having thus leveled the playing field, V moves his plans forward. V stages an attack on the government's propaganda broadcasting station, strapping himself with explosives and forcing the staff to follow his orders under threat of detonating them. V then broadcasts a message to the people, telling them to take responsibility for themselves and rise up against their government. Finally, V destroys the government's CCTV surveillance buildings, eroding its control over British citizens. However, V is mortally wounded when he is shot by Finch, and he staggers back to the Shadow Gallery, where he dies in Evey's arms. Evey then puts him in state, surrounded by lilies (scarlet carsons in the film) and gelignite, in an Underground train which stops at a blockage along the tracks right under 10 Downing Street, where the explosives-laden cab detonates, giving V a viking funeral, as per his final request of her, in the process. Evey then takes on the mantle of "V"." The girl stared at the pages for a few seconds, before raising her head towards the two others in the alley with a completely expressionless look. "I have no idea what I just read."

Tara looked towards the male that complimented her on her outfit, and she shook her head no. "No, actually my friend made this for me. He's a real techno wiz when it comes to outfits and such." The heroine was supposed to be on patrol, yet she was here talking this whole night. It was about time she took off before she was forced to go home and do work.
Back to top Go down
Xekiest

Xekiest

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:16 pm

Kyle spent enough time here, he had somewhere to be "Well, Bye!" he said as he ran away and out of the alley

(Sorry for one sentence post, got somewhere to be)

-Exit Topic-
Back to top Go down
Ari Armello

Ari Armello

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 7:35 pm

Ari raised his right eyebrow in a comical expression that neither of the two would see but it was just a reaction for him, it seemed as if there was no reasoning with this woman as she was dead set on believing he was some sort of terrorist. When she brought up his dislike of pie and how it was unamerican to not like pie he couldn't help but laugh softly at that, he heard that quite a few times but pies were around before america he always thought in his calm cheerful way. There were so many people that considered america the pie country for whatever reason but they didn't invent the pie and it wasn't even that good he thought, most seemed to disagree but he was never one to change his opinion because of others. Then she suddenly disappeared when her sentence was finished yet Ari had seen her move this time, a teleporter would not have a reason to move they would just disappear so at this point he was ninety percent sure that her ability was super speed in one form or another. When she came back she was holding a magazine of some kind that gave the full summary of the movie yet when she finished she said that she had no idea what she had just read.

He gave a soft laugh once again and then nodded at Kyle who seemed to leave for no reason which did seem a little strange but no stranger than the woman calling him a terrorist simply because of the mask he wore. "What you read is the summary of the movie which kind of explains his righteousness as he did indeed free the people, plus with his first speech being so amazing how could one consider him a terrorist?" he asked playfully. "But on this most auspicious of nights, permit me then, in lieu of the more commonplace soubriquet, to suggest the character of this dramatis persona. Voila! In view humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the 'vox populi' now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a bygone vexation stands vivified, and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin, van guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance a vendetta, held as a votive not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it’s my very good honour to meet you and you may call me V" he said it all perfectly as if he had been in the movie.

He grinned behind the mask before giving a little bow to her "if you still believe me to be a terrorist feel free to arrest me but I do warn you I will resist to the best of my abilities" he said in a soft tone before standing back up. He still wasn't sure if he had a chance against her even with his iron transformation, after all if she was super fast she could probably go around the world and grab a weapon that could kill him in iron form before he even got out of the alley.
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 9:32 pm

The female tossed the magazine over her shoulder, and shifting her gaze away from the male. His whole entire speech went over her head, that was for sure. Way too many Vs to shake a stick at. Shaking her head, she'd wave her arms. "I'll let you do what you want, terrorist man! But if I learn you're up to no good! I'll be back..WITH JUSTICE!" The female wagged her finger before dashing off without a trace.

-Exit-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)   It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It's not Ari, it's Novo! (Open)
Page 1 of 1