Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Welcome to Marvel Unlimited where you create your own hero/villain and do as you please. If you have question please look for the people with the @ in front of their names, they will happy to help you.

Show me how to get started.
Marvel Unlimited
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel Unlimited

Create your own Super hero or Super villain. Save the universe or conquer it. The choice is yours in Marvel Unlimited.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Thou shall not steal
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyWed Jul 08, 2015 1:11 am by Amen

» Cu Sith($1,500,000)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:47 pm by Amen

» Mystery Egg($3,000,000)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:39 pm by Amen

» Weapon Modifications($300)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:25 pm by Amen

» Classic Ranged Weapons($300)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:15 pm by Amen

» Melee Weapons($250)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:08 pm by Amen

» Heavy Weapons($3,000)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 2:04 pm by Amen

» Small Arms($500)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:03 pm by Amen

» Hawkeye's Bow ($4500,000)
Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun May 31, 2015 1:01 pm by Amen

The Daily Bugle

Senator Hines has revealed how mutants will be handled: Sentinels.

A rumor traveled the circles of the supernatural. Mutants heard a safe, underground railroad was being started, inquire at the Summit. The beyond sought the strange power said to rest at the Summit of New York City. The gossip flitted amongst the rest: valuable information was to come to light when dawn broke over the Summit.
Staff List
-Our Button-

-Our Affiliates-
Coming soon!

Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Drago

Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D Empty
PostSubject: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D 24etlh12

Drago
I shall set the world on fire for the good of humanity

The Biography

Birth Name: Hirashi
Aliases: Dragon
Birth Date: 5-4
Class: Experiment

Appearance:
Hirashi is of a very average height being at the height of about 6’2. This is a height that Hirashi is very comfortable with. A Hirashi sees it as not being too tall or to short. Hirashi has long black curly hair that comes down to the top of his shoulders. And though some see this a girly hair Hirashi could care less about what others think of his hair. As he sees it as his own personal trade mark. As Hirashi is always seen spotting his special hair piece that is red and black and worn on the right side of his head. This is a special hair piece given to Hirashi from his family, as it is a family heirloom.

Hirashi every day outfit is red, black, and orange full body armor like suite. As the outfit comes with protective materials that protect the chest, arms, and feet. The outfit is also said to remind people of fire. As they outfit is covered in fiery patterns all over it. This makes it a very good outfit for a person like Hirashi. Since it shows off his dragon like traits and lets people know who he is. As the suit is also one of Hirashi’s trademarks. As it helps people recognize Hirashi very easily. It is also said that the suit goes well with Hirashi’s orange and red eyes. As the suit makes them pop out and is perfect for Hirashi’s very perfect athletic figure.

Personality:
Cold hearted: Hirashi is not much of a peoples person. As he tends to rather be alone and by himself. As he tends to see people as being annoying for the most part. This comes from Hirashi spending most of his child hood by himself. Though Hirashi did spend a lot of time with other people, he did not care much for them. And would rather be by himself. Though this does not mean that Hirashi does not get along with people. It is just that most people he meets he does not get along with. As only very few people get on Hirashi’s good side. And those people tend to be the people close to Hirashi. Like his parents and uncle.

Silent: Hirashi is one who does not talk to a lot of people. This is because he does not see a reason to speak to most people. Though he does talk when he feels he needs to. Like when giving war plans to other people, or even talking to his family. Though when Hirashi does talk most seem to take the time to listen as what Hirashi is about to say is nine times out of ten is important. As for the most part Hirashi only talks a lot to the people that he sees as his friends and family.

Focused: Hirashi is one that is very focused on his goals. This is because Hirashi sees focus as the key to everything. As it was one of the first things that Hirashi learned when he was at the Academy, and that the Sword school. As without focus Hirashi feels that no one can reach their goals. As Focus is the key to everything. As without it one would not have the consists to continue with what they are doing to reach their goals that they have planned.

The Capability

Specialties:

Main Specialty: Techno Savvy
    Sub Specialty: Physical Prowess

Powers:

Main Power: Dragon Physiology
    Sub Power:(Leave Blank Until B-Level)
    Sub Power:(Leave Blank Until A-Level)

Abilities:(1 Free C-Level ability at Creation)

Name: Transformation
    Power: Dragon Physiology
    Description: With this ability Drago is able to turn into his dragon form. though Drago can also use this for partial transformation. Like just manifesting his wings, or tail. Note that while in Dragon form Drago's strength and speed are increased, as well as the damage he can take. All these stats are increased by 10%
    Dragon Form:

Skills:

Name: I can take a hit
    Specialty: Physical prowess
    Description: Drago is able to take much more physical damage then most can because of his intense training. As Drago is able to take 10% more damage

Name: Who Hacked what
    Specialty: Physical Prowess
    Description: Drago has become one very in tune with computers and has become able to hack all devices his rank.

Name: Who made that
    Specialty: Techno Savyy
    Description: Because of his computer and engineering skills Drago has come to be able to make devices of his rank.

Weapons/Devices:(2 D-Level weapons if you have weaponry spec if not you start with none)

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Description:
    Origin:

The Background

History:
Hirashi was born in the city of New York as a regular kid or so he and his parents had thought. Hirashi was actually holding mutant genes that did not activate making him a mutant that was asleep. Because of his mutant gene being messed up Hirashi tended to be sick for the most part. And because of this Hirashi did not have a good child hood as he spent most of his time ether in the hospital or in his bed resting. But one day when Hirashi was about six years old a strange man would come to his house and talk to Hirashi ’s parent’s telling them that they could heal Hirashi most likely but it would resolve in him having to join a special organization that they could never speak of. And though Hirashi’s parents were not sure about this at first, they soon decided that they needed to try and get Hirashi a better life.

And so they let the strange man take their son away. This man would take Drago away to a strange facility where they would do experiments on Drago. This would soon activate the mutant gene in Drago and alter his genetic code. This would then allow for Drago’s powers to manifest as well as a few other things that they did. They would then take Drago to a special training facility where they would train him to be an S.H.I.E.L.D agent. This training would take Drago 7 years. As they also had to train Drago to control his new found powers as well as other things. After the training Drago would be made into a jr field agent were he would work his way up in the shield ranks soon becoming a very high ranked member of shield.

Last edited by Drago on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:25 pm

Quote :

—Name: Who Hacked what
—Specialty: Techno Savvy
—Rank: C
—Description: Drago has become one very in tune with computers and has become able to hack all devices his rank as he can take 10% more damage
what does hacking and taking damage have to do with each other.
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:27 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Amen
Damned
Damned
Amen

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:42 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
https://marvelunlimited.forumotion.com
Soviet Jesus

Soviet Jesus

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Unapproved

—Name: Transformation
—Rank: C
—Power: Dragon Physiology
—Description: With this ability Drago is able to turn into his dragon form. though Drago can also use this for partial transformation. Like just manifesting his wings, or tail. Note that while in Dragon form Drago's strength and speed are increased, as well as the damage he can take.

Specify please and then youre golden.
Back to top Go down
Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Specify what i transform into a dragon or i can only transform certain body parts its simple
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Be more specific on how much stronger you become and how much more durable.
Back to top Go down
Drago

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
The Superior Spider

The Superior Spider

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D   Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D Empty

Back to top Go down

Drago: The Dragon of S.H.I.E.L.D
Page 1 of 1